Afro Stress Relief Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to work, but felt numb, I just signed a binding contract without having any idea of its contents, and I'd handed over five hundred dollars for an ankle bracelet, I couldn't believe what I had just done and wondered if it was for the best?

As I was making myself a coffee, still in a daze, Mary came up and whispered, "You should have come along on Saturday, me and the girls managed to do some tricks, and of course I kept all the money!" I realized that the way Mary was talking and using words like 'tricks' meant she was getting drawn into the world of prostitution more and more, I could understand the appeal of earning quick money and easy access to plenty of big black cocks but I also knew it could end badly, just as it had with me and Drake! "It was a bit crazy at the end, as a cop car turned up and toured the parking-lot! Me and girls had to run and hide in some bushes!" Mary said but laughed.

"Shit, was everything OK?" I asked in a concerned tone but I was also worried how awkward things might get for me, if Mary was arrested for prostitution!

"Yeah, Keisha knows what she's doing. It was kind of exciting!" Mary giggled, I was a bit shocked by Mary's casual attitude as she didn't seem to understand the consequences if she got arrested for being a whore, she'd certainly lose her job and probably lose access to her kids. However, I wasn't sure what to say as I knew Mary wasn't going to take any fatherly advice from me, a tranny sissy-boy!

"Be careful," I replied, as it was all I could think to say.

"Don't worry! By the way, Keisha was talking about going out to Vegas to work the big hotels, obviously I'd only service the black boys," Mary announced, and asked, "How about coming along, honestly, Keisha wouldn't mind and it might be fun. What about it?""

"No thanks," I sternly replied, as, having just signed my AMIRAP contract, I doubted AMIRAP would approve of that sort of behavior, i.e. charging black men to use me!

"OK," Mary replied but sounding disappointed. Fortunately, Mary didn't try and change my mind, and the rest of the day went off without any further incidents. Perhaps Mary was beginning to realize mine and her's black-cock addiction journeys weren't going to follow the same paths, Mary was heading down the whore route, where I'd already been, and I also suspected heading towards a gay relationship with Keisha! I only could hope it would all turn out for the best for Mary.

The next day I got a call from Dr Jane saying how wonderful it was that I'd been accepted onto the programme and that she expected me to do very well. I even got a text from Tammy, saying, 'Congratulations, well done, AMIRAP gurl!", which surprised me, I understood Dr Jane probably had very close links with AMIRAP and so would be informed when I joined, but Darcy, the OKC AMIRAP Branch manager, had told me not to tell anyone, and I wondered how Tammy knew and also who else knew. I guessed Marci was aware as Darcy had obviously spoken to her, so that probably meant Sarah knew aswell, and if Tammy knew, it wouldn't be long before Jonelle found out!

I day-dreamed through the next couple of days, but made sure I obtained all the items on the list that Darcy had said was needed for the induction class, these included a white skin-tight teddy, white holdup stockings, and short white gloves, I got all of these at `La Negress` where Naomi was serving. "I'm so proud of you, Tina, you're my first AMIRAP volunteer customer," Naomi beamed, "What are these?" she chuckled picking up a pair of pink nipple tassels, I wasn't sure why I'd picked them up but I felt I needed them and they weren't on the list of required items.

On Wednesday evening, a huge black engineer arrived at my apartment with the computer equipment Darcy had mentioned in our meeting, fortunately I was dressed as Tina to let him in. The wonderfully muscular ebony computer installer soon had everything setup and working, and asked if I needed some help getting started, I nodded and giggled like a teenager. The black engineer pulled me onto his lap and started explaining how things worked, although I listened intently to what I was being told I could also feel the Afro-man's cock getting nice and hard. "Now, gurl, this computer is specially configured so that you can only access AMIRAP, it's no good for doing anything else, OK?" the black engineer informed whilst squeezing one of my ass cheeks! I didn't have a problem with that, well I didn't have a problem whilst the engineer's big black cock was rubbing on my butt!

After showing me how to work the AMIRAP-rented computer, the Engineer said, "OK honey, I need to setup another white sissy's computer tonight, I'll just have a blow-job as I ain't got much time!" I thought how my life had changed to the point where a complete stranger, a black one anyway, could come to my apartment and simply use me, he didn't ask but just assumed it, even expected it! And after Monday's AMIRAP induction session, I felt it was any Afro-man's right to expect me to provide sexual relief in anyway he wanted it, but I also felt it was my duty as well. With these disturbing thoughts I quickly got on my knees and without any prompting, took the black Engineer's dark dick from his trousers.

The Engineer's negro cock was hard and thick, I initially tongued the big knob head which made him gasp and his dick quiver, then I began to lick up and down his tasty big ebony rigid shaft. "Oh yeah bitch, eat that nigga cock!" the ebony Engineer grunted, he then proceeded to work my throat with his big black cock, making me gasp and gag, but I was determined to bring him off and make him spunk his sticky clumpy negro jizz load down my throat.

After what seemed a long time, the big dicked black engineer pulled his thick cock from my throat and masturbated his swollen shaft, as I obediently knelt before him with my mouth open ready to receive my reward. It wasn't long before the engineer's self-stroking brought him to climax and he erupted a huge load into my mouth and all over my face! As the engineer stood over me panting and watching me swallow his negro sex-juice, I took his ebony sperm shooter in my mouth and lovingly sucked and licked it clean! "Good job, sissy!" the Engineer grunted and left soon afterwards.

I cleaned myself up and thought about accessing the AMIRAP computer but decided I needed a break and went to bed early and wondered what the next few weeks would be like.

*****

Please don't forget to give feedback.