Afro Stress Relief Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

`We here at AMIRAP firmly believe the Afro-male's natural ferocious sexual appetite has been wrongly suppressed, mainly by the white male dominated hierarchy, and this suppression is based upon fear, fear of the Afro-male's sexual potency, the fear of inadequacy, the fear of being supplanted. Once we can free our Afro-male friends from this suppression and provide them with the tools to freely obtain release and relief then we'll see a much more positive and focussed Afro-male taking his rightful position in his community and our society. During your induction and training all these things will be explained more fully to help you better understand why and what AMIRAP is trying to achieve however, and let me be clear here, our purpose is to get the Afro-male to achieve sexual release, we want those Afro-males to cum, yes ejaculate their semen, achieve total sexual satisfaction and with it relief from their sexual frustrations, lust and importantly guilt. Let me also be clear that your role, as a white male volunteer, is to assist with this, no Afro or White females will be involved, it will be just you, and others like you, and the Afro-males. You will be feminized to help the Afro-men achieve sexual arousal but we do not want to transform you into a female, we use transvestism not transsexuality! We may use surgical techniques to aid you in achieving an appropriate look. You will be expected to provide anal sex to the Afro-males as well as performing oral sex on them.

Finally, I would just to take this opportunity to express my personal thanks to you white male volunteers, your willingness not to be cowed by our society's fears and norms and knowingly submit to allow yourselves to be used as the tools to fix our fractured communities is humbling.

You have chosen a difficult path and there is no doubt you may receive a lot of abuse, especially from your less enlightened white male colleagues but also from many sections of society for little reward, but if you continue to show the commitment you've shown today by joining our family then I'm certain AMIRAP will succeed in its aim of healing our broken society.

Thank you. `

The video finished, I was pretty stunned, I think I knew what this would involve but didn't realize the level of organization, I was a bit uneasy as I suspected if I was accepted into the programme, AMIRAP would exert a lot of control on my life but I just wasn't sure how much. The video talked about willingly submitting and being used, was I was ready for making such a commitment, I wasn't sure, there was a knock at the door.

"How was that?" Darcy Johnston said opening the door and sitting down behind her desk and opening the file.

"Er, not sure, Ma'am," I replied returning to the bench.

"Call me Darcy, well yes, it can be a bit of a shock but hopefully not a massive one, I'd like to have a chat and get to know you a bit better," Darcy said and chatted to me about my application form, she noted I didn't currently have a girlfriend or wife.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Darcy asked, I immediately flushed red.

"Oh, er, no," I stammered, I hadn't mentioned my relationship with Drake on my application form.

"Well, it's important to realise this is not a dating agency, although from your form I see you've only had relationships with females, and from my chat with Dr Hansen about you, she told me you'd never even considered having sex with men, especially Afro-men, before she helped enlighten you, shall we say," Darcy added, I was bright red at this point and wondering what else Dr Jane had said about me. "Johnny you don't need to be worried, from this record there's no reason for you to be ashamed, however we do prefer candidates in a stable male-female relationship, quite a lot of our white volunteers are nominated by their wives, girlfriends and mothers and they always do well, I personally always admire those white mothers who nominate their sons for showing true commitment to making a better future for our society by offering up their own; I have sat here humbled, and in tears, listening to these women describe how proud they feel after their offspring has been accepted onto the programme or they've reached a certain milestone in their AMIRAP journey," Darcy explained.

"OK, well I'm sorry to have wasted your time." I said, getting up to leave assuming I wasn't what they wanted.

"Oh, are you leaving?" Darcy asked surprised, getting up, adding, "I understand if you feel this isn't right for you, but I have to admit I'm surprised after what Dr Hansen had told us about you and your feelings towards the black community."

"Er, I'm not sure I understand I thought you weren't interested in me?" I asked but confused as I believed Darcy had indicated AMIRAP were only interested in white males with a female companion.

"Oh no, please sit down again, we understand that we'll never get perfect candidates and certainly don't expect that," Darcy replied, and we both sat down, and she continued, "I notice you've worked at a number of the colored entertainment clubs in the city and I recognize the `Babes With Asstitude` name, perhaps you can describe what you did there?" Darcy asked, I turned red again as I'd only mentioned those clubs briefly and certainly hadn't put down that I worked as a prostitute!

"Er, well mainly waitressing you know taking orders and serving drinks, mainly that sort of thing," I mumbled.

"Were you dressed appropriately?" Darcy asked, I nodded and she continued, "Good, so you've been dressed in female attire whilst serving alcohol in very close contact with a large group of undoubtedly raucous black men, that's excellent." Darcy wrote some notes on my application form, as I just nodded. "Presumably you weren't allowed to drink and presumably the men were able to touch you and no doubt made some very explicit propositions to you?" Darcy asked, I said we weren't allowed to drink and I had indeed received `extremely explicit` requests. "And you weren't bothered or worried by these requests or the attention these black men were giving you?" Darcy asked and I just shook my head. "Excellent, now I have talked with Dr Hansen and, let's be honest, she confirmed you have worked as a prostitute at `Babes With Asstitude` and also as a hostess at `Bouncing Bitches`, could you talk about that?" Darcy blatantly asked me.

I went bright red with embarrassment, I was shocked that Dr Jane had told them about me, and I tried to explain by saying, "Hmmm, well, I was sort of forced into being a prostitute at that club and I know Dr Jane, er Hansen, apologised for putting me in such a situation."

Darcy held up her hand to interrupt me and said, "I'm sorry Johnny, but that's not really our business of why you did it, however I'm interested in how you felt doing it and what feelings that brought out?"

"Hmmm..., I was, er..., scared, I wasn't really sure what was going on, I..." I stammered but Darcy held up her hand again.

"Look Johnny, we're also looking for honesty, without honesty in this movement we have nothing and this includes honesty of feelings, now how did you feel being used by these black men for their own gratification?" Darcy asked.

I paused and thought for a minute and realized there was little point in not being totally open with Darcy, she obviously knew all about me and what I'd done, or been made to do, and I thought I needed to start being honest with myself, and thought to myself whether anybody actually made me do any of things or did they just give me the opportunity to do them. "To be honest Ma'am, I didn't mind letting them black men use me, when I was first, er..." I replied, not sure how to say when I meant.

"You mean `broken in`," Darcy helpfully added and I nodded.

"Yes, when I was first broken in, it felt sort of right, I wanted to..., sorry no, I needed to please those black studs, and if I think about my first time at `Babes With Asstitude`, I really offered myself up to the first black man who asked me," I said quietly with my head down, and thought how I'd first met Drake.

Darcy paused for a moment and made some more notes on my form, "There, you see, I bet you feel better for saying that?" said Darcy smiling, I nodded, and then she asked "Can I just confirm that you've only had anal sex with black men and always being in the role of the gurl and always been dressed in female attire when performing these acts?" I nodded with a very red face, "Excellent!" she purred writing more notes, there was a knock at the door and Natasha, the receptionist, came in with some papers. "I see you already have a female alias, Tina, which is very good and I assume you're used to answering to it aswell?" Darcy asked, I just smiled weakly and nodded.

"Naomi's here, she's brought more NONO samples," Natasha said, putting the papers on Darcy's desk who nodded.

"So, to be clear then, black men have ejaculated in your mouth and in your anus?" Darcy asked me, I was now redder than the reddest Californian apple and nodded, Natasha smiled at me.

"Oh, don't worry honey, me and Nattie heard and seen a lot more explicit things than that, ain't we Nattie?" Darcy chuckled after noticing my embarrassment and Natasha nodded.

"Oh sure, sweetie, remember when AMIRAP first came to OKC in a circus tent and had all the white-boys bent over and that big naked black dude was using a bull whip on their poor white asses 'fore he fucked 'em all with his big ole dick," Natasha replied laughing, I was shocked at this but also a little unnerved at the mention of NONO as I was wearing some of their branded panties.

"Oh yes, I'll never forget that, anyway send in Naomi, she always says she wants to get more involved, hope you don't mind but I'm just training up a new member of our office staff and I think it would be good for her to meet you," Darcy said and shouted "Hey, Naomi, come on through," and a minute later the young Sales Assistant, Naomi, from `La Negress` entered the room, I don't think I could have got any redder at this point!

"Hi Darcy, Nattie! OMG...Johnny!" Naomi squealed and hugged me.

"You know this white-boy?" Darcy asked looking surprised.

"Oh yeah, this is Johnny, he gets all his gear from me. I introduced him to the NONO range, and now your only-NONO, ain't that right honey?" Naomi giggled and I nodded wishing I was somewhere else. Naomi added "Did your friend like that pink bikini?", Darcy and Natasha both chuckled, as I nodded. "I hope you're wearing some NONO panties today?" Naomi sniggered, again still blushing I just nodded.

"Well, I think you'd better show us Johnny, pull down your trousers," Darcy ordered, I was used to being ordered about by women and so, nervously, I got up from my bench and dropped my trousers to reveal my panties, they were black with red and green polka dots but instead of circles they were in the shape of the African continent and with bright pink lettering `Negro Owned & Negro Only' repeated around the waistband and each leg. "Oh, that looks really nice," Darcy admiringly commented.

Natasha leaned over and felt the material saying, "Nice material Naomi," and gave my ass a good hard slap, I squealed but stayed where I was.

"Don't worry, these panties can take some punishment, bend over Johnny," Naomi ordered, soon I was bent over the desk and Naomi was giving my butt cheeks some hard slaps. "See, it's triple stitched and very strong material. These are really hard-wearing, those studs are always ripping off your panties and putting their big paws all over you, ain't they honey. And these things don't rip or tear like other brands, and wash real well and don't stain, cause you know how that nigga juice always ruin things!" Naomi explained and everyone nodded in agreement of the staining power of negro semen.

Eventually Darcy told me to pull up my trousers and return to the bench, "Alright then, Naomi if you pull up a chair and I'll continue, thanks Nattie," Darcy announced and Natasha closed the door as she left. "OK so this is all very positive, you've shown a degree, well more than a degree, of willingness to interact with black men," Darcy stated.

Naomi smiled adding "Well their cocks at least!"

"Please Naomi! You're comfortable in the company of black men wearing your NONO outfits, again very positive; you obviously are a supporter of black business as you frequent `La Negress`, which is great; and your two references, Dr Hansen and Marci Cropper have both said very good things about you. Dr Hansen was all very positive although she mentioned you were a bit reluctant to begin with and are also hesitant in admitting your, shall we say, new found interests to your white colleagues and acquaintances, well we have some helpful training and control techniques in the induction courses you will need to attend which should remove any inhibitions you may still harbor," Darcy said, nodding approvingly.

"Marci..., you know I think I know that name from somewhere..." Darcy mused but continued, "When I spoke with her, she said how you've really become a great friend to her, helped her out against her racist neighbours, and also said you introduced her to lesbian lover. Marci told us she's interested in your future, which I think is very positive as AMIRAP likes you white-boy volunteers to have a strong female influence in your life."

"One other thing, but it's important, on your form you've indicated no previous criminal convictions and you haven't got anything pending but obviously prostitution could be considered an illegal activity," Darcy stated being serious now, adding, "Unfortunately many of the Afro-males AMIRAP is looking to help have criminal convictions and we need to be careful we're not responsible for infringing any parole conditions."

"Er, of course, I've never been in trouble with the police," I replied, and thought it was fortunate Darcy didn't know of my role in Drake's failed attempt at opening a brothel!

"OK honey, just checking but as you become more involved, you'll understand why I asked," Darcy replied, she then showed Naomi her notes and spent a number of minutes quietly conversing with Naomi, showing her things on the forms she'd been filling in, it was too quiet for me to hear properly and the only words I really caught was 'good vessel material' and 'potential slut', then Darcy asked me to wait outside for a few minutes and I got up and left. In the outer office Natasha said I should sit on the bench in front of her desk.

"Don't worry, Sugar, I've seen your photo and you're gonna make a fine bitch-boy," Natasha said encouragingly and added, "Should we see who is next month's hottie?" and leafed through the calendar of Afro-hunks on her desk. "Oh yeah, look at him, and in those little shorts, ohhh, bet you'd be on your knees for him?" asked Natasha showing me a photo of serious looking Afro-stud only wearing white briefs with a huge bulge in them, I went red but nodded. "Look, Sugar, you need to stop worrying 'bout what other folks think, especially them white folks, if you join us you're gonna need to be a proud black cocksucker," Natasha said, picking up on my nervousness, she continued, "I'm gonna give you the same advice my old Momma gave to me, `stay away from whitey`." I laughed, but Natasha scolded me, saying, "I'm being serious boy, most white folks are gonna hate you in this town, once they know what you do and won't want to know you, or they'll try to get you to stop helping black folks, well black men!"

"I'm sorry, Ma'am, it's just as a white man I'm not sure how I can stay away from myself, and I work with a lot of other white people," I answered meekly.

"Oh, Sugar, you ain't no man, and if you get accepted by us, you'll soon be full of black sperm and then you'll be just like your panties, negro-owned and negro-only, and no-one will consider you white then!" Natasha explained, I couldn't really argue with Natasha's logic but at that point Naomi put her head around the door and said I should return to Darcy's office.

Naomi asked me to sit down on the bench again, and she returned to sit next to Darcy who began, by saying, "Well, Johnny, I'd like to congratulate on being provisionally accepted into the Afro-american Male Integration and Relief Awareness Programme as a white male volunteer, from this moment on all interactions and communications with AMIRAP will refer to you as Tina. You will be assigned the role of Virgin Vessel volunteer and your allotted membership number is 5604." Darcy handed me a thick metal-chain bracelet with a dog-tag style pendant attached to it, which had my membership number on it. Darcy continued "Please wear this ankle bracelet at all AMIRAP events and meetings, unfortunately AMIRAP doesn't produce an introduction pack as we don't want information getting into the wrong hands, but hopefully the information you've received today has given you an initial understanding of your role and what will be generally expected of you, are you happy with what has happened today?" Darcy asked, I nodded and felt bizarrely pleased and even proud that I, well Tina, had been accepted.

Darcy handed me a typed sheet of paper with my membership number on it, a list of characters and numbers and other strange numerical information and what looked like instructions on it. "Now this information is very important, here at AMIRAP we like to think we're a forward-looking organisation and have embraced the latest technologies to ensure all our members can stay connected. Have you access to computer and the internet?" Darcy asked, I wasn't particularly computer-literate but one of my evening classes was an IT awareness and training course, so I understand the basics but I didn't own a computer and so shook my head.

"That's OK, AMIRAP will get you set-up, there's a loan-programme and so you can hire all the necessary equipment from us at a reasonable rate," Darcy informed me, adding, "I can arrange for someone to come and install the equipment, shall we say this Wednesday evening?" I was a bit staggered at how quickly things were moving but nodded.

"On this sheet is documented your username and password and instructions on how to access AMIRAP's bulletin boards, you'll find a lot of useful information there and it's required you access this at least once every two days, and this will be monitored. We'll register all your details on the forum today and you'll be introduced onto the bulletin board today aswell, all this will be explained in your induction. You must never share these details with anyone outside of AMIRAP and the binding contract you sign today has potential federal prosecution and imprisonment as a penalty for breaking this rule," Darcy said ominously, and she then put a ten-page document in front of me, titled `Initial Binding AMIRAP Contract for White Male Volunteers`, saying, "This is just the initial binding contract indicating you've understood everything today, it includes a non-disclosure agreement, so no talking to anyone about this outside AMIRAP. Additionally, some terms and conditions around you attending and completing the induction course, after you pass the induction classes, you'll be expected to sign a full binding contract between yourself and AMIRAP, my advice at this point is just to sign it."

Darcy handed me a pen, I knew I didn't really have a choice at this point and so signed it twice, Darcy took it and signed it on behalf of AMIRAP and filed it, but I noticed I didn't get a copy. "Finally, I assume you've brought the five hundred dollars bond and joining fee?" I nodded and handed over an envelope with the money in it, Darcy handed it to Naomi who counted it and nodded to Darcy. "Excellent, you'll get two hundred and fifty dollars returned once you complete the induction course and sign the follow-on agreement."

Darcy handed me another piece of paper with an address on it, with a date and time, and a list of items, the date was Saturday, "These are the details of your first induction class, AMIRAP likes to get these things done quickly, please arrive promptly and either bring or be wearing the items on the list. Any questions?" Darcy said, it seemed to have happened so quickly and I was in a bit of a daze and just shook my head. "My advice to you, Tina, is to get onto the forum as soon as possible, as I'm sure you'll probably have lots of questions but just can't think of them at the moment. Also, our doors here are always open if you need any more help or advice. Now I think it's time you got yourself away and started your new life!" Darcy stated and shook my hand, Naomi led me out of the office and Natasha waved goodbye as I left and went to my car.