Black Woman Bitch Slaps Black Man

Story Info
Mistress Kesha slaps and pegs Brother Samuel.
1.1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

"That's what you get for disrespecting your mistress," said Mistress Kesha of Mississippi. The curvy, dark-skinned and dreadlocked, forty-something black woman drew back her hand and let it fly. Brother Samuel grinned wickedly as Mistress Kesha slapped the shit out of him. The big and tall, openly bisexual black man is into some freaky shit and getting dominated by a strong, vicious black woman is one of his fetishes. What embarrasses most men actually gets Brother Samuel's dick harder than a rock. Glaring defiantly at Mistress Kesha, Brother Samuel licked his lips. Them hands stung but that's okay, that sort of shit is right up his alley.

"Your hands are weak," Brother Samuel taunted, and Mistress Kesha paused. This thirty-something black man seems to be a glutton for punishment. Since the summer of 2020, Brother Samuel, a Haitian man living in the City of Ottawa, Canada, has been maintaining a correspondence with Mistress Kesha, a southern belle who runs the City of Biloxi and its surrounding areas. After more than four years of erotically charged talks and such, Brother Samuel finally brought his fine ass to the Great State of Mississippi. Mistress Kesha intends to give the Haitian brother the true black femdom experience. Can Brother Samuel handle that kind of stuff?

"Oh you're a freak," Mistress Kesha remarked as she slapped Brother Samuel a couple more times. Brother Samuel nodded, savoring the pain and the humiliation, and the wicked pleasure each brought him. Mistress Kesha drew closer to the big and tall black man and grabbed his balls. Brother Samuel gritted his teeth as Mistress Kesha squeezed his balls none too gently. Mistress Kesha spat in Brother Samuel's face, and amazingly, he drank it. Hot damn, is there anything that scares the bisexual Haitian dude? Apparently not. Mistress Kesha has a challenge on her hands. African American dominatrix types cannot handle Haitian men. Or can they?

"I like black femdom, I get really mad when dominant black women whip white boys but refuse to do the same for willing black men," Brother Samuel said firmly. Mistress Kesha paused as she considered the younger black man's words. A lot of the black female dominants in the world of BDSM cater to white males and ignore the needs of black men. Where does that leave black men who want to explore their submissive desires? Someone's got to be there for them. Mistress Kesha is willing to be there for Brother Samuel and other black men in his situation but she has rules which they must follow.

"Brother Samuel, I accept the gift of your submission, if you want me to dominate you, ask nicely instead of trying to piss me off," Mistress Kesha said firmly. Brother Samuel smiled and nodded. Mistress Kesha grinned. The big and tall Haitian man does have a nice smile even if he can be infuriating sometimes. Taking a step back, Mistress Kesha let go of Brother Samuel's big black cock and big black balls. Time to switch things up a bit. Black on black BDSM is hot and doesn't have to be boring or predictable. Mistress Kesha knows how to spice things up...

"This is exquisite," Brother Samuel said as Mistress Kesha made him lie flat on an old mattress on the basement floor. Mistress Kesha dropped her crimson panties and then proceeded to smother Brother Samuel's handsome face with her huge round ass. When it comes to southern black booty, Mistress Kesha has definitely got the market cornered. This curvy black dominatrix's ample derriere is so thick and sexy that even queer black men and black crossdressers and others cannot help but admire her. Mistress Kesha's booty got it going on. Brother Samuel groaned as Mistress Kesha suffocated him with her ass. Oh yeah, let the fun begin.

"Eat that ass," Mistress Kesha commanded, and Brother Samuel did as he was told. Grasping Mistress Kesha's voluminous black ass cheeks, the big and tall Haitian man spread them wide open. Brother Samuel inhaled Mistress Kesha's booty fragrance and felt her pussy juice drip onto his handsome face. Brother Samuel's tongue wormed its way into Mistress Kesha's warm, tight butt hole and began working its magic. A lot of black men have trouble admitting that they like black female booty. Brother Samuel isn't like those losers with their narrow minds and fear of experimentation.

"Oh ma'am, that ass is delicious," Brother Samuel paused to say, causing Mistress Kesha to laugh. The curvy, large-breasted and big-bottomed southern black woman rode the younger black man's face like a queen on her throne. Brother Samuel found Mistress Kesha's bossiness and big booty positively delightful. What a nice combination of traits. The big and tall Haitian man ate Mistress Kesha's booty as though it were the tastiest thing ever. Mistress Keshia moaned in delight as Brother Samuel ate her ass. Dammit, are Haitian guys awesome or what? Mistress Kesha just might visit the Island of Haiti one of them days, when things settle down over there, of course.

"Got something for you," Mistress Kesha informed Brother Samuel after rising from his face. Brother Samuel sighed happily, his handsome face still wet from the black lady's pussy juice and booty juice. Mistress Kesha reached for her purse and pulled a decidedly phallic object out of it. The object happened to be a shiny ebony strap-on dildo modeled after the penis of African American porno actor and legend Lexington Steele. Mistress Kesha strapped it on and grinned as Brother Samuel got on all fours. The Haitian dude knows the drill. Time to get strapped.

"Oh fuck," Brother Samuel said, groaning as Mistress Kesha pushed her dildo into his ass. Even with the lotion Mistress Kesha used on Brother Samuel's asshole, the dildo felt huge. Mistress Kesha gripped Brother Samuel's hips and began fucking his ass with the dildo. The big and tall black man moaned and groaned as the sexy black BBW fucked him. Mistress Kesha spanked Brother Samuel's sexy Haitian ass while pegging him. The two of them went at it like this and didn't let up till much, much later. Mistress Kesha really stretched Brother Samuel's asshole and left his handsome face stinging from her slaps. Good times, folks.

"Pleasure meeting you," Mistress Kesha said to Brother Samuel. The big and tall Haitian man and the curvy African American dominatrix exchanged a hug at the Biloxi Airport boarding area. Brother Samuel thanked Mistress Kesha for a good time and then boarded the flight leaving Biloxi, Mississippi, for Ottawa, Ontario. Yeah, the brother is returning to his not so bland life in the Capital of Canada. Brother Samuel went back to his government job, his apartment and his little dog Harriet whom he left with his good friend Hersi. Just another adventure in the life of a clever Trickster. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers