After an Evening Dip

Story Info
Sara and Jay get intimate after a dip in the lake.
3.3k words
4.31
18.2k
18
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara steps out of the hot tub naked, water dripping from her gorgeous body. Her huge breasts, free of all clothes, sway gently. Her nipples go hard as the cool air touches them. She lifts a foot up onto the small ledge around the tub and stands there for a moment, her golden hair hanging wetly over her face and shoulders and dripping onto the floor. Images of the past few hours flooding through her head. Jay had been so much fun, so kind and carefree. When he'd suggested they go for a swim in the nude she didn't think twice.

She turns slowly and walks over to one of the large jugs filled with chilled water that had been left near the hot tub. The only light in this part of the cave is a few glowing torches, but even so it's easy to see that Jay is standing in the middle of the sauna naked and staring at her. She glances at his soft cock, huge. Bigger than she remembers it, how is that even possible? She thinks about the cold water in the lake and how tight her own body had felt, maybe that had something to do with it. Now he was warming up, everything was approaching its natural state.

"Shall I fill your glass?" he asks, and she smiles faintly.

She picks up the jug and lets its contents spill down her body, making her already wet skin tingle with the cold water, goosebumps showing up everywhere and her nipples turning hard as ice. Sara pinches one and gasps quietly as her own warm juices leak down between her thighs, her mind racing. She likes being admired by handsome men, but most of the time they just stare.

This time though, Jay moves closer. His dark eyes are fixed on her as he walks forward, his huge manhood becoming erect and heavy. He stops about two feet away from her and cups her breasts, squeezing them lightly before leaning forward to lick each nipple from their base to the top, his tongue sliding all over their hardness. She realises his penis is bigger than anything she's seen before, bigger than anyone she knows or has heard of. His cockhead brushes against her bare thigh and she flinches. Her knees weaken at the thought of Jay's enormous penis inside her and suddenly she wants him, now.

He removes his mouth from her breasts, taking her gasp as a sign that she wants him to keep going. He wasn't sure how the evening would progress but he'd been hopeing he would get to fuck her and it looked like he might get what he wanted. She was so fit, he could not take his eyes off her gorgeous breasts and burying his dick deep between those toned thighs would be a dream come true.

They both turn quickly as they hear footsteps and Sara wraps herself in a towel while Jay takes the other. They hide themselves behind several shelves stacked with wicker baskets in a storage room, squatting, hoping whoever it is doesn't disturb them for long. Jay admires Sara's epic cleavage barely contained by the white towel while Sara notices Jay's penis dangling out from under his, millimetres from the floor. Only a few moments later they realise someone else has come in. Pulling her eyes away she peeks out and sees it's Emily, a close friend.

Emily had organised for the two of them to meet at the Sauna later that night but Sara completely lost track of time after having lunch with Jay and spending the afternoon together. Then she'd found out he was very generously hung while skinny dipping. The thought now flooding through her head that big dicks were Emily's main pleasure in life, having often shared stories about their sex lives.

"Jay" says Sara quietly with a little smile, letting her towel fall away. "I'd like you to meet someone." Not knowing Jay and Emily have crossed paths a few times. Emily being an unrequited love of Jays. She reaches past his towel grabbing him by the base of his now flaccid cock and pulls him up and out into the room.

Emily looks around hearing Sara's voice, before her eyes land on Jay who hasn't said a word.

"Jay?" she asks, clearly looking him up and down, then turning to Sara.

Sara looks worried "You two know each other..?" Looking between the two, she continues "Jays who I've been telling you about. I'd completely forgotten about tonight sorry. Glad you managed to find me". She pauses. "Us". Blushing and letting go of his penis. His towel drops away and both ladies watch his penis swaying about, brushing his thighs, awestruck.

Emily asks why they're both naked, without waiting for the answer, she moves over to Jay, her hand resting on his shoulder and nods in Sara's direction.

"We were both looking for something particular," she explains, as she reaches down and cups his testicles. "But didn't expect it to be found here, at least not such a wonderful specimen." Sara blushes slightly and drops her head. She hopes she doesn't seem like an exhibitionist in front of Emily, after she's just been found naked hiding with a naked man. She has always looked up to Emily for being so confident but something primal had come over her since she'd seen Jay naked.

Jay watches Emily's hand fondle his scrotum, enjoying the tightness, his thick cock starting to throb again after the stress of having to hide so quickly, the adrenaline has heightened his senses.

His gaze skims over Emily's athletic form and notices the twinkle of her wedding ring, a pang of rage passes through him as he's reminded she never returned his advances in the past. Instead he pictures her riding him, her toned legs wrapping around his waist, her arms gripping him tightly as she grinds down on his cock. As if reading his mind, Emily grins slightly. "Mmm," she sighs, her fingers tightening a little. "How big would you say that thing is?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," says Jay with a chuckle, feeling his cheeks heat up and hoping they don't notice.

Emily laughs too, and tells him to show her.

Jay puts his hand on his cock and strokes it gently allowing the foreskin to roll back over the engorged head. It slowly increases in size, already big, Sara gasps as the true size becomes more apparent. She clutches a breast as the butterflies in her stomach go into overdrive. This really is impressive.

Emily's eyes widen as she looks at it, the tip glistening with a hint of pre cum. Her mouth forms an O as she looks back at Sara.

"Do you want to watch me take it? I mean if it's ok with you, I don't want to intrude."

"Well...I guess..." says Sara hesitantly, uncertain whether she herself could actually manage it. But she gains confidence in the idea that Emily will go first and demonstrate the possibilities.

Emily grips Jay's testicles even harder and he lets out a small whimper in surprise, she pulls him away, back towards the sauna, his balls like a coin purse full to the brim. Sara follows behind, unsure what to expect.

Emily leads Jay into the steamy end of the cave and into the sauna. Sitting him on the red cedar bench. Her mouth slightly opens, licking her upper lip as she takes him all in.

The heat is intense as Emily removes her activewear and kicks it across the floor, leaving only her high waisted panties on. She drops down on her knees in front of Jay. Her firm breasts brushing his thighs as she engulfs the head of his cock fully, stretching her mouth around its girth, teasing the underside with her teeth and lips and then slowly licking up and down its length.

Jay struggles not to moan as Emily runs her tongue up and down his shaft while her hands explore the rest of his body. He closes his eyes and lays back. The feelings running through him are electric, the closeness of another person enveloping him makes everything seem better somehow. He can't imagine himself ever being happier than right now, being enjoyed by the girl he's lusted after for years but never had.

He hears Sara sit down beside him and opens his eyes, they smile at each other and he leans in to kiss her, reaching out to stroke one of those enormous breasts at the same time. She lets out a sigh as his hand finds its way between her legs and nudges her clitoris.

While they are distracted Emily steps up above Jay, pulling her panties aside, and lowers herself down onto the giant cock she has fantasised over. Who knew it was right under her nose this whole time and Jay of all people. She's had big dicks before, but nothing like this. As the head starts to spread open her pussy she closes her eyes and pauses. What feels like an eternity later she lifts off, yelping slightly, eyes watering. She stands upright breathing heavily, swallowing hard. She starts again, slower this time, easing the monster head of Jay's cock into her aching pussy, oblivious to everything around her.

Inch after inch makes its way inside her, she doesn't know or care how much dick she has taken. She has never felt so good in her life, she rides up and down a few inches enjoying the fullness and pleasure. Mind blank, her hand instinctively goes down to massage her clit, all she can do is lift herself up and down.

Jay and Sara break their kiss and watch Emily riding Jay's cock. It's impressive to see how much she's taking already, her juices saturating 7 inches of very thick dick. Jay moves his hands under Emily and grips her arse, taking the weight and stopping her from going any further down. Broken from her trance she opens her eyes and lets out a long moan as she climaxes, Jay allowing the slightest movement.

While Emily is still twitching from the orgasm Jay lifts her up and lays her down on her back where he was, still inside her he positions himself on top and moves her legs up over his shoulders, her knees pressing against her pert breasts. As Emily recovers from the orgasm Jay starts sliding his dick in further. Emily's hands move up to his hair, pulling his face to hers and kissing him deeply. Jay buries the second half of his cock into her epic pussy and she orgasms again, out of her control, her body is his. Her eyes roll as she arches her back and Jay begins to pound her, his balls slapping against her ass with every stroke. She digs her nails into his back and clings on for dear life as the earth starts to shift. She is moaning uncontrollably.

Jay has never been so deep, so fast, the sensation is too much and he blows his load deep inside her, grunting hard with each thrust as he empties.

Sara comes back from her own blissful moment beside them both feeling dizzy, possibly from the heat of the sauna, probably because of what is happening in front of her. She watches Jay pound Emily and tries to catch her breath. He pauses, spent, and leans in to kiss her, as he thinks 'fuck those tits are amazing' for the hundredth time today, adjusting his weight to pinch a nipple while he's there. The movement causes his dick to slide out and Emily gasps at the sudden change, collapsing back and closing her eyes.

Shifting his attention to Sara he puts a finger on her chin, stroking it gently as he whispers into her ear, "Your turn". She whimpers and nods happily as she takes her lips away from his neck, closing her eyes when he kisses her, rolling her tongue around the rim of his mouth. Jay shifts his attention to her breasts. Sara feels his teeth gnawing on a nipple and enjoys the lightning bolts of sensation that shoot out from her breast, part pain, part pleasure.

Glancing back at Emily she looks as though she's napping, an exhausted dreamer, the past few minutes too much.

Sara puts a hand between her thighs enjoying the mix of sweat and her own wetness, she runs loops around her clitoris and gently probes. Jay continues sending bolts of sensation through her body and she can feel it heading towards an orgasm.

Jay sucks deeply on a nipple while gripping the other breast tightly, the sensation perfect for Sara who slips two fingers deep inside herself and cums slowly as she controls it with her fingers. Shuddering, Jay can tell her body is relaxing to the situation, aware his huge cock could be too much if he rushes things.

Jay stands up, his dick making an audible slap as it hits his thigh, positioning himself over Sara's head so the tip of his flaccid cock is resting on her chin. Looking into her eyes as they look deep into each other's soul, he lowers his shaft and guides it onto her waiting tongue.

Her eyes smile as she begins sliding him in and out of her mouth. He slips deeper and groans, his cock is beginning to fill with blood again. Sara moves her tongue out over the base of his cock pressing firmly onto his balls before slipping back around the shaft sucking hard. She is able to get the length all the way down her throat and opens her jaw wide as she grips his base with her teeth, nose touching his stomach. She can feel it growing in her throat, every throb some added girth. He's definitely a grower and a shower. He slides out of her throat and she realises it won't fit back down as she gags, instead using her hands up and down his shaft while she licks the underside of his cockhead.

Now mostly hard again Jay positions himself between Sara's spread legs, giving her trimmed pussy a quick lick. He places the head of his cock at her entrance and parts her labia, moving slowly, she gasps as she spreads to accept the ever increasing size. Jay pauses and using his hand pulls his cock out, sliding it over her clitoris, spreading some much needed lubrication to them both. He repositions and starts to enter again, slowly but firmly this time. Sara's eyes go wide and her mouth drops open as his head breaches and makes its way inside. She lets out a huge grunt and Jay pauses, giving her a moment to adjust. Shifting his weight a little, Jay rubs a thumb around her clitorus and Sara bursts into a huge uncontrollable orgasm. He can feel her tight pussy clenching down on the tip of his cock that is inside her, her body spasming, he slips out.

"Third times a charm" he thinks as her body starts to relax again. He slaps his cock down on her clitoris and quickly slips the head inside her before she knows what's happened, snapping her attention back to him. He slows his movements gradually, inching deeper, he knows she won't be able to take it all, not yet. Instead he uses shallow slow strokes pushing just enough inside her to cause pleasurable thrills but not (too) much pain, stopping himself from going more than five inches deep. Considering his width, she's already taking five average sized dicks, no small feat. Allowing for all this he continues these slow strokes, enjoying how wet and tight she is. Knowing if he gets it right she will be back for more and worship his cock forever.

Her eyes are glazed and unfocused, caught in the complete sensation of the moment. Jay lifts up and putting his hands down on either side of her finds a nipple to suck on which is not hard with the size of Sara's breasts and the gentle sway they have. He continues to gently thrust in and out, their bodies separated by the remaining cock.

Sucking on a nipple he can sense she's ready for another orgasm, the duality of sensations from both nipple and penetration seem to be her weak spot. He bites it and pulls gently upwards with his mouth, sucking at the same time. As Sara focuses on this new sensation he adds another inch of cock and she lets go of another huge orgasm.

Emily opens her eyes and takes in the amazing sight before her, two beautifully toned bodies entwined, Sara's large firm breasts shifting subtly under the weight of Jay's thrusts. Jay's impressive dick glistening every time he withdraws, his balls swinging. Crawling over to Sara she watches intently as the orgasm washes over her face. Sara opens her eyes and Emily kisses her passionately, a hand gripping Sara's throat as she forces her tongue into her mouth.

After a while like this Jay is ready for his turn, he's done all he can to prepare her for what is about to happen and hopes she can handle it. Any longer and the heat will get to them. He lifts Sara's ankles from behind him, up onto his shoulders and leans forward, giving him full access to her. She can't back out now. He stops thrusting and applies a single downward pressure, his thick cock continues to slide in and he can hear Sara whimpering as Emily helps with distraction. He has done well, her pussy is accepting every extra inch, it's tight for sure but she's not pulling away at the hips like most women would be at this point.

He bottoms out, skin finally on skin, and pauses for a moment, enjoying his entirety being engulfed in the warmth. Moment over he begins to thrust, large deep movements, not fast but over half his massive cock in and out, balls deep every time, grinding into her clit. Sara's head goes back as she loses control of her senses, she's cumming. This is not a normal orgasm though, her whole body is exploding outwards from the womb and her brain is awash with signals she's never had before. Emily and Jay lock eyes and smile a knowing smile, Emily kisses him and he squeezes one of her nipples. She breaks off and explores Sara's body once more, ensuring no sensation is missed.

She's still orgasming as Jay increases his pace, putting most of his weight onto his hands he can angle his cock how he wants and thrust the entire length with each stroke. Her breasts jiggle with each as Jay starts to pound her, hard and fast, her tight cunt clenching his dick as her orgasm finds new heights, wave after wave, thrust after thrust. Sara is somewhere else, her body overflowing with fullness and pleasure, nothing else matters.

The pleasure Jay is having could almost match Sara's but he's still conscious, still there pounding her tight pussy, revelling in the pleasure it is causing her. He could do anything with her now, she would be his. He can sense his own orgasm building at the base of his cock, his testicles building it up with each slap. Emily can see he's close and moves around behind him gripping his sack like she did earlier. It's enough to send him over the edge and he begins blasting inside the depths of Sara. He continues to pound until he's done, balls empty, and sits back down cock glistening in the little light available, Sara a sweaty wreck. Emily slides over and gives his thick cock a sloppy kiss before moving back to Sara's limp form and running fingers over her saturated body.