Unpacking

Story Info
Sara gets to know Emily.
1.8k words
4.44
13.4k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily puts down her second beer and looks around the tent for the first time, noticing it's mostly empty, excusing the pile of stuff in the corner. She looks back at Sara and asks "Sooo would you like some help unpacking?" Sara gushes a "Yes", already having finished her fifth glass of wine she's feeling rather tipsy. Listening intently to Emily unload her life story has been thirsty work.

Standing up, Emily makes sure her head doesn't hit the top of the tent and grabs the inflatable mattress. Moving it into the compartment to the left, she unfolds it and opens the little air valve. It lets out a little squeak as it starts pulling in air.

She laughs. "More suction than my husband."

Shifting it into the centre she heads back, pulling another bottle out of the chilly bin. Sara stares into her glass, she can't work out what she's feeling. Emily has somehow got a hold of her. This woman is so forward, so honest and so thoughtful. She pauses and asks questions of Sara but she just nods back and smiles, short answers not wanting to stop Emily's tirade of words and emotions. This woman needs to talk and she's letting her.

Emily has gone from High-School sports, College loves, Online readings, Work stories you name it she's managed to cover huge parts of her life. Most of the time the stories end with sex, or a partner or a desire. Her online reading about the female body being the most interesting to Sara, she's going to have to do some research when she gets home. However it's becoming obvious that she's sexually frustrated and searching for an answer. Sara doesn't know what to do, but she really wants to help.

She turns to look for Emily who has been rummaging around behind her, but gone quiet. Emiliy is sitting there with a huge grin on her face, Sara's favourite Dildo in hand wobbling about. The clear silicone dick looking bigger in Emily's small hand.

"Well hello" Emily says, taking a swig from her beer. "Who knew".

Sara goes bright red and freezes, eyes wide. Not sure if she should be angry.

Emily notices her shock and quickly shimmies over to Sara and slams the dildo down onto the top of the chilly bin where it sticks, pointing to the sky, flopping about. Opening the bin she grabs the wine bottle and fills Saras cup, admiring the silicone swaying about wildly as the lid closes again. They both burst out laughing.

"I've got one twice this size" she winks at Sara.

Sara takes a sip, relaxing. She shakes her head, the hint of a smile appearing.

"What are you doing going through my stuff" she feigns a look of anger and grabs the dildo. Yanking it up hard in the hope of pulling it off, it doesn't budge. Emptying the wine into her mouth she puts the glass down and gets two hands around the base of the dildo and pulls with all her weight, kneeling on the top of the chilly bin. There's an audiable "POP" as the dildo's suction cup lets go and she falls back on the now inflated mattress laughing, dildo in hand. A flood of emotions having just washed through her in the past few minutes, her body and mind a little flustered.

Emily laughs, admiring Saras beautiful body, more so with her gorgeous smile.

Having seen her shower in that hot swimsuit earlier and now in a pretty floral dress it's confirmed she is physically stunning. Sara's huge breasts heaving as she laughs, the cotton pulling tight. Emily finishes her beer and crawls over Sara. Now face to face she looks deep into her eyes, finding warmth and a welcoming glint. Her face a picture of innocence as she runs a finger across her neck before cupping her face and kissing her softly. Soft lips on soft lips, hands gently caressing, pushing and dragging away.

Hands finding all the right places. Their kiss grows firmer, tighter, more passionate. Eyes open, both are transfixed, bodies moving together. Pulling each other close as they embrace like past lovers.

Their breaths begin to quicken. Tongues exploring, playing games as their mouths find a comfortable fit. Suddenly, Sara stops sucking on Emily's tongue, panting hard. Her hand reaches down and guides Emily's leg up between her thighs, resting it on her mound. Sara lets out a short breath, nuzzling at Emily's throat. Moaning lightly when Emily presses against her again and again.

Eventually Emily slides down, planting kisses all over Saras body as she goes, making her way down between her legs. She slides off Sara's panties in one graceful movement, hitching her dress up at the same time. Admiring the sight before her a moment she caresses Sara's thighs, her hands slowly making their way upward towards the trimmed patch of pubic hair. The gentlest brush of her clitoris. A small gasp escaping Sara's lips as her eyes close.

Kissing Sara's inner thigh she continues caressing her bare skin a hand reaching up under her dress finds one of her large firm breasts. She runs her nails along the underside before grazing it up to her nipple. Her warm breath adding to the heat of Sara's, she lets the tip of her tongue run the lightest circles around her labia, barely touching, a string of saliva connecting the two for a moment. Sara rolls her hips up, trying to make better contact but Emily only pulls away, focusing on her hands again. She glides them around, down to cup Sara's toned ass then up and over her knees to feel the definition in her athletic ankles. Sara looks up with a pleading look, cheeks burning red, mouth slightly parted, panting.

Emily smiles gently and strokes her cheek, leaning down, closing her lips over Sara's once more. They kiss passionately and Emily rubs her thigh between Saras legs as Sara puts a hand on the back of Emily's head and forces her into her mouth. Only when Emily brings up her hand and forces a thumb into Saras mouth does she let go, her tongue probing the thumb before Emily removes it. Slipping it down inside her own jeans to massage her clit, rubbing it over the top of her panties.

She shifts back down and licks more circles around Saras wetness, increasing the pressure as Sara grinds into her face. Emily wraps her arms around Saras legs, placing her hands on her stomach and sides. She attacks the area around Saras clit with her whole mouth and tongue. Lapping from her moist opening all the way up, again and again and again. Over and over, she knows how this works and she doesn't let up. Sara is thrusting to meet each lick, almost throwing Emily off her rhythm; she lets out a large moan as she climaxes. Her juices flooding out around Emilys chin as she continues to thrust into each lick, whimpering, wave after wave flood through her. Her toes curl up, and a hand finds Emily's black hair, clutching tight she forces her down hard as a convulsion courses through her body. Emily steadfast in her lapping as Sara's orgasm passes its peak. She goes limp, letting go of Emily, her whole body relaxing back into the mattress.

Sitting up grinning, her whole face a sloppy mess, Emily wipes it with the back of her arm. Parts of her dark hair saturated and sticky. She stands up and quickly undresses, dropping her jeans then panties to the floor she unbuttons her blouse and lets it fall exposing her pert breasts having not put a bra on after the shower. Kneeling down beside Sara she lifts a leg up and over her and plants her pussy down on Sara's face, riding her. She lowers her own face into Sara's pussy once more and plants kisses everywhere but her sensitive clitoris.

Sara's tongue instinctively sticks out causing Emily to let out a short shudder. Struggling to split focus between her own sensations and Emily's she closes her eyes, only to open them again as a thought hits her. She lifts Emily higher onto her knees so she is off her face a little and brings her hand up, the dildo, she grins, dipping the tip into her mouth before placing it at the entrance of Emily's wet hole and teasing the bulbous end inside.

Emily lets out a loud moan and lifts her head up, all attention going to what Sara has done. Her legs wobble causing the rest of her body to join in, nipples brush against Sara and she pushes back onto the dildo instinctively. Rocking back and forth on her knees she feels Sara's other hand cup one of her breasts, kneading it until she moves on and tugs on a nipple. Sliding the hand back down over her skin Emily can feel Sara's fingers spreading her labia further, slipping either side of her clitoris as she rocks on the thick dildo.

Sara is impressed, seeing her dildo disappearing into another woman is a huge turn on and she can't resist but push a little as Emily rocks back, another inch vanishing. It's big but not huge by any means, she got it for the girth. Sara herself has once managed to take the whole thing and it was only after a rather intense masturbation session. Now sensing Emily is really enjoying what is going on, she slips another bit and another, every time Emily rocks back Sara allows a little more to slip in.

Emily is ecstatic. Sara's dildo feels amazing inside her and she can't help but push back on it hoping to get more. She can feel her vagina tenting out with anticipation, which only dissipates what she's already feeling. Chasing the sensation she sits back without thinking and Sara has no choice but to guide the base of the dildo awkwardly onto her forehead where the suction cup manages to stick. Emily grinds down to the base shuddering as her orgasm begins. Rolling forward she grabs hold of Sara's breasts and fucks Sara's face, pounding her pussy down on to the dildo she loses control, squeezing Sara roughly. Wave after wave of deep vaginal sensations absorbing her.

With Emily's pussy being impaled to the hilt Sara can do nothing but hang on for dear life. It doesn't hurt at all and the position means she gets a full view of Emily's tits bouncing around. Somewhat amused by the situation she holds fast until Emily is done. Juices running down the sides of her face.

Eventually Emily comes to a stop, shivering, she slips off and collapses next to Sara facing the opposite direction. Sara grins as she sees the dildo flopping about on top of her, making her head shift as it wobbles due to the weight. Reaching up she slips a finger under the suction cup and it pops off, falling away. She crawls around and cuddles into Emily's spent form, wrapping her arms around her as they both fall asleep, spent.