After Date Finale

Story Info
Sarah shows Darren what he did to her.
981 words
4
4.3k
5
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lovely Sarah Brown locked the door to her bedroom, quietly dimmed the lights, and checked that her Victoria's Secret dressing robe was properly tied to her. She then closed her window curtains, grabbed her laptop, placed it on the end of the bed, and started a private Zoom meeting. For a moment, she admired herself in the Zoom window: long blonde hair flowing straight down beneath her shoulders, parted in the middle to expose her perfectly beautiful face. Sitting cross-legged, she realized she showed too much to the webcam, so she changed to a crossed kneeling position, knees pointed to the side, so her robe would continue to hide her shaved loins. Satisfied with her position, she sent an invite to her lover Darren.

Below-average-looking Chinese beta male Darren Liu sat naked by his laptop, anxiously awaiting notification from Sarah. When an email with a Zoom meeting link appeared from her, he quickly opened the message and clicked on the link. When his Zoom app opened and the video feed arrived, his eyes lit up with joy and lust as he stared at the beautiful blonde seated in the Zoom window wearing only a lingerie dressing gown. His penis instantly hardened and the tip became visible to his webcam.

Sarah smiled proudly when she saw how fixated he was on her; it seemed his erection had a mind of its own and just wanted to point directly at her. She slowly undid the tie around her waist, allowing her gown to split open down the middle, but still covering her nipples, while her legs still hid her loins, then leaned forward to type in her laptop:

Tonight was incredible.

On the other side of the Zoom meeting, Darren found himself compelled to touch and stroke the underside of his shaft. His eyes were glued to the laptop screen, specifically to the beautiful blonde woman who occupied the Zoom window. He carefully looked her up and down where her gown had split open to appreciate her smooth, flawless, firm, and fit flesh that only an hour ago he had been fondling with his own two hands. He heard an alert from his laptop and looked at the chat window:

Look what we did earlier tonight.

She then turned her knees so her legs were facing her laptop webcam, then slowly opened her legs wide, giving him a clear view of her exposed and open labia. She smiled proudly when she saw Darren's mouth drop and noticed his hand had wrapped around his member and was now pumping it. She didn't even realize her fingers had moved to her loins until she felt herself rubbing her labia lips and clitoris.

He pumped himself firmly and lustfully as he gazed at his beautiful blonde girlfriend, who now had exposed her intimate parts to him online. He noticed that her labia lips were swollen, as with her fingers in position her labia seemed as wide as her fingertips. As her thumb rotated around her clitoris, he rubbed his fingertips harder against the base of his erect shaft.

You did that to me, she typed into the chat while rubbing her labia to highlight the fallout from their pussy job.

She then took out some lubricant and rubbed it generously all over her hands, then put her hands on her vulva and began caressing the skin between her thighs and labia, coating it with the gel-like substance, moving closer and closer to her labia lips. Once at her labia, she squeezed her labia lips together, and rubbed the lubricant thoroughly onto them, up and down. When she went up, she would rub lubricant into her clitoral hood, then sneak in and rub it all over her clitoris, then rub back down her labia lips. As she did so, her breathing crescendoed, and her face went flush as more blood flowed to her very excited loins.

Now very aroused, she spread her labia open and began rubbing vigorously within. She started from the flesh closest to her labia lips, then rubbed up and down slowly while moving closer and closer to the center, where her vaginal orifice was now somewhat visible to her webcam so Darren could see it. Eventually, she reached the edge of the orifice and circled it relentlessly, coating it with lubricant, but never slipping her fingers within; her body began to involuntarily buck her hips forward in a desperate attempt to push her vagina over her fingers.

This just caused his penis to twitch, and he began fisting it furiously.

She smiled at the effect she was having on him. It aroused her more and she slipped two of her fingers into her slit, searching for her vagina. When they found it, she began rubbing every fold of sensitive flesh within her love tunnel, while vigorously rubbing her clitoris with her thumb. With her other hand, she typed into the chat:

I'm going to see my doctor. I'm getting birth control pills. It will mess with my cycle so please be patient with my moodiness.

If it's so much trouble don't bother. I can get condoms, he typed back while masturbating at a frenzied pace.

No. I want to feel your raw flesh inside me. I don't want anything between us when we give each other our virginities, she responded, as she fingered so hard her body spasmed, and she covered her mouth to muffle her sigh of pleasure. When she looked at her laptop screen, she saw Darren thrust happily into his hand, his glans opening to ejaculate but no semen was released.

It will take a while for the pill to take effect, so probably we can do it after you come back from your two weeks of training at sea with my dad.

As their orgasms subsided, the two young lovers just smiled at each other over the Zoom meeting.