Date 2 - Breaking in The Porsche

Story Info
Sarah and Darren decide to break in the Liu family's Porsche.
2k words
4.06
2.6k
4
0

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lovely Sarah Brown stared vainly at the mirror in front of her, admiring her long golden blonde hair styled wavily, the perfectly beautiful face it framed, her lean, athletic form wrapped in a tight white blouse, and her gorgeous long lean but fit legs on full display by her loose navy blue miniskirt. She grabbed a chair and dragged it in front of the mirror, then sat carefully on it to practice making sure no one could look between her legs easily. She got up from the chair spun around and watched her reflection in the mirror; her hair gently flopped up and down, and the light reflected off her creamy white skin to accentuate the muscles in her legs. Turning to her desk, she took out a bottle of lubricant hidden within slipped it into her black leather clutch, and quietly dashed out of the room, hoping that her father and stepmother wouldn't see her.

Shy Chinese beta male nerd Darren Liu quickly drove his car onto Sarah's driveway, eager to take his beautiful blonde girlfriend out for a date of serious heavy petting and foreplay. As he turned off the car, he saw his beloved Sarah quickly dash out of the house and into his car. He felt embarrassed that he couldn't jump out of his Porsche Panamera in time to open the door for her, but was so awestruck by the sexy blonde beauty running towards him by stumbling along her gorgeous long legs in high heels.

"Hurry. We have to be quick. No time to waste. My dad wants me back in two hours," she explained while slamming the door shut.

"We can go back to the little park nearby that nobody goes to," he suggested.

"Go!" she said and she leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

He didn't need more encouragement so he quickly started the car and drove off to the nearby park, driving deliberately deeper in so no one would find them. After a few turns, they parked in the lighted but deserted visitor lot. Once stopped, Sarah reached across Darren to press the button that locked all the doors, then kissed him on the lips. As he opened his mouth to initiate tongue action, she pulled the lever on her seat and leaned back so the backrest fell back and giggled as she playfully climbed into the back seat, deliberately rubbing a leg across his mouth.

"You like? I shaved and lotioned my legs for an hour just for you," she stated.

He nodded and reached to take his keys out, but she placed her left foot on his right hand.

"Leave the car running. Don't want to open the windows so I need the air conditioning on."

Again he nodded obediently took hold of her outstretched leg and began kissing from the top of her foot toward her knee. Once he reached her knee, the leg was slowly withdrawn from his grasp.

"Get back here," said Sarah, smiling seductively.

He needed no further encouragement as he deftly unbuckled his seat belt, leaned his seat back then climbed over to the backseat, lying down on top of her, but supporting his weight with his arms to not crush her. He eagerly pressed his lips against hers, opening her mouth and stretching his tongue into play with hers. His hand reached back and felt her left leg up, over her skirt and blouse till his palm felt her left breast, upon which he began fondling it.

While he played with her breast, Sarah felt something hard poking gently against her abdominals, so she pressed her hands on his shirt and gently pushed him up so he was seated upright. She then sat up, wrapped her mouth against his for more tongue action, and quickly unbuckled and pulled down his pants and boxers, freeing his dark yellowish erection. Wrapping a hand around it, she began to roughly pump his phallus, while her other hand unbuttoned his shirt.

Soon his hands were clumsily unbuttoning her blouse, caressing her exposed skin and feeling over her pink lace bra. He then removed her blouse, then unclasped her bra, freeing her firm young breasts and aroused nipples for him to lick and suck. While he licked her right nipple, his hands lowered the zipper of her miniskirt.

She then gently pushed him to lie down on the back seat of his Porsche Panamera, and yanked his boxers and pants off with one powerful tug, leaving him completely naked. Sitting on the seat, she seductively pulled off her miniskirt, then her pink lace panties, before straddling his thighs. As he caressed her thighs, they took a beat to marvel at how the moonlight shone off their contrasting skin tones: her white English flesh against his dark yellow Chinese skin. Sarah found the moment extremely erotic.

As Sarah contemplated on whether to go down on him tonight, Darren crunched his abdominals and lifted his body so he could suck on her nipples. His hands explored her buttocks and legs while his tongue worked her breasts and nipples, and their pace of breathing increased steadily.

While he focused on stimulating her sexually, she reached into her purse and pulled out a bottle of lubricant, then spread a generous amount over her hands. Sitting up on her knees to create space between their genitalia, she reached down to his loins and rubbed the lubricant all over his penis. With her thumb, she pressed his glans against his firm, somewhat flat stomach. With her other thumb, she rubbed lubricant up and down along the underside of his phallus, causing him to moan in pleasure.

Once she was finished lubricating him, he grabbed both her breasts and slowly leaned back onto the backseat of the car, with her holding his penis flat against his lower abdomen. He took hold of her hand rubbed some lubricant onto his fingertips, and squeezed out some more from the bottle. Reaching between her legs with his fully lubricated fingertips, he slowly spread lubricant onto her labia lips, running his fingertips from the bottom near her anus, over her sensitive labia, and ending at her clitoris, then back down again. He continued rubbing her labia hard, ensuring it was fully lubricated while causing her to involuntarily grind herself onto his fingers. At times he would slip his fingers into her slit to caress her inner labia, and she would respond with a gasp of delight upon each digital invasion.

Now very aroused, Sarah knelt back down again as Darren used his fingers to keep her labia spread open as long as feasible; she landed with her slit on top of the sensitive underside of his dark golden steel-hard phallus, and when he removed his fingers, her outer labia lips wrapped around the edges of his shaft. They both groaned simultaneously in lecherous anticipation of what was to happen next.

Slowly gyrating her hips, she began sliding her slit in a zig-zag pattern across the aroused and sensitive underside of his erection, so that his bottom phallus at times rubbed against her labia lips, while his glans at times would rub against her inner labia. Often his bulbous mushroom head would slip into the entry point of her temple of love, causing her to cry out in delight upon each minor sensual invasion.

Excited, he grabbed her hips and began bucking his loins against her, adding to the carnal sensations building in her labia. This caused his glans to slip a little deeper into her vagina, and she moaned with delight upon his further loving penetration into her. They continued this at a quickened pace, sweating lubricating their bodies and allowing their flesh to glide easily against each other. After several cycles of this lecherous activity, they both coordinated their gyrations and bucking for the maximum amount of mutual satisfaction, and their breathing and moaning synchronized. It was at the pinnacle of this moment that a sudden involuntary buck of his hips slipped his glans into her vagina.

At first, she sighed loudly and enjoyed the contact of his mushroom head within the first portion of her love tunnel, but then quickly realized she had not been on the birth control pill long enough to avoid pregnancy. Releasing his hands from her hips she slid down his thighs so her slit was no longer on top of his erection, which twitched impatiently, eager to be in contact with her genitalia again.

"Careful lover. I need another two weeks on the pill before we can do that," whispered Sarah gently to her Chinese boyfriend Darren, who was starting to get up.

Once he sat up, he lifted her and took his legs from under her, nodding at her to indicate he understood her boundaries. He then gently laid her back onto the backseat of his Porsche and caressed her legs. Spreading her legs wide, he began inching forward, bringing his hard purple glans into contact with her slit.

"Darren, you might get me pregnant!" she warned, a little nervous at the danger of the situation.

"I won't put it in. I promise. Love you," panted Darren, as he used his hand to press his glans onto her clit. He then leaned forward, pressing the underside of his hard phallus against her slit, and began bucking his hips so that the base of his penis began sliding along the length of her slit again.

Sarah just let her head rest on the backseat of his car and grunted primally as she enjoyed the friction created by his penis sliding between her labia lips. She would gasp with delight as his glans rubbed against her clit; she then reached around his waist, grabbed his buttocks, and pulled him closer to her.

The added friction of their tightness was intoxicating, and they both forgot everything around them except for the pleasurable sensations from their genitals sliding against each other. It was not long before their bodies naturally aligned their movements to give maximum sensation and pleasure to each other, and soon their heavy breathing and moaning also synchronized, flowing in beautiful and romantic erotic harmony.

Suddenly, Darren slid his penis hard against her slit, such that his rock-hard shaft slipped deep between her labia lips for a split second, then his glans pushed her clit hard before he quickly pulled himself off of her. When he ejaculated, a small drop of his semen fell into his hand, and he cried out triumphantly at completing this most basic human function.

The sudden bump of his bulbous purple mushroom head against her clit was the last thing she needed, and when her legs dropped onto his lap after he backed off of her, her body shook violently as the orgasm swept through her, which she announced with a shout of ecstasy of her own.

He managed to squeeze out another drop of semen, which spilled onto her leg, as her body again triumphantly shuddered with another orgasmic wave of ecstasy. They both managed to grunt in orgasmic delight simultaneously.

This cycle of orgasmic release continued three more times before he could no longer squeeze out even a trickle of semen, and her body spasms quieted down to tiny tremors. Once the moment of erotic bliss passed, their breathing began to recover, they turned to smile at one another.

"Love you too," she smiled at him.

He nodded, still catching his breath.

"You know, I'll be on the pill long enough for sex once your ship reaches Hawaii," she said, referring to the summer at sea naval reserve training he had been assigned to.

"Your father, Chief Brown, will be there with me," he said, panting for breath.

"Yes. And this time he's going to fly the entire family there to meet him when the ship arrives at Hawaii. Which means we can deflower each other in Hawaii, when you go on shore leave," Sarah said, smiling at him.

Taking her phone out of her purse, she sat up beside Darren, both completely naked, and snapped a photo of the two; it was a very erotic photo, her long blonde hair and creamy white skin touching his short black hair and yellowish-golden Chinese skin.

"For us only, lover," she said as she emailed him the pic.