The First Date

Story Info
Sarah and Darren go on their first real date as a couple.
2.7k words
4.32
9.5k
7

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Brown twirled quickly in the mirror, admiring herself as her long blonde hair gently flowed over her shoulders, partially covering her beautiful young face. She was wearing a tight, short red satin dress that showed her lean, fit, athletic body. The dress hem ended at mid-thigh, giving a clear view of her perfectly fit, lean, long, and gorgeous legs. With the hot summer nights, her dress would be enough to keep her warm. She grabbed her medium-sized black leather purse and walked towards the front door, telling her father and stepmother she would be out this evening.

The doorbell rang, and she ran to get it before her step-siblings could, stumbling along the way. She created such a commotion that her Japanese stepmother came to see what was going on as she opened the door.

"Hi, Darren! Come in!"

Darren Liu, an average-height beta Chinese male, stepped into the Brown household once again. Despite having visited the household multiple times for project work with Sarah, he still felt butterflies in his stomach each time; considering that he and Sarah were engaging in regular dry humping and nightly online sex sessions he thought he would be more confident, but was not.

"Hi, Darren! How are you?" asked Mrs. Brown.

"Hi, Mrs. Brown. I'm fine, thank you."

"Hi, Darren!" shouted Sarah's much younger stepbrother Jason and step-sister Yvonne, whose dark hair matched Darren's but skin tone was much lighter.

Sarah's father, Chief Brown, poked his head out from the kitchen:

"Hi, Darren. Make sure you bring her back by ten," he said with a stern look on his face.

"Hi, Chief Brown. I will," Darren replied nervously.

For a moment, Darren checked out his beautiful girlfriend as she put on a pair of black heels; her dress wrapped tightly around her firm lean rear as she bent over in front of him. He felt his penis stir in his pants so he opened the front door and started to sneak back out to hide his upcoming erection. Luckily she finished with her shoes very quickly and followed him out.

He opened the door to his Porsche Panomera and helped her in, taking the opportunity to admire her gorgeous legs as she sat down and pulled them into the car, then adjusted her dress down to prevent showing too much. He quickly closed the door and got into the driver's side. Once he closed his door he turned to her and kissed her quickly on the lips:

"You look gorgeous," he said, as his hand rested on her knee gently. He then took it off, started the car, and shifted the gear into reverse.

"You put your hand back there. I spent a whole hour shaving my legs and rubbing lotion into them to make them nice and smooth for you to touch," Sarah said flirtatiously.

"Thank you," was all Darren could muster, and once he had backed out of the driveway and put the gear into drive, his hand had quickly returned to enjoy her smooth lotioned legs.

He drove very quickly, speeding down the highway, his hand nervously caressing her thigh when they reached their destination. So quickly that they both were disappointed that he had insufficient time to explore beyond her thigh.

He had taken her to the swanky restaurant district of town, where several live theater venues and fancy cinemas lined the main street. After pulling in front of the new Bobby Flay restaurant, the parking valets opened the car doors for them and they were quickly taken to their table; Sarah noted that he had asked for a quiet corner booth with long tablecloths and plenty of privacy from prying eyes. Yet she couldn't help but notice the curious stares from the patrons of the restaurant, staring at the beautiful leggy blonde woman with her Chinese male companion as if they were part of a nearly extinct species.

Once they sat down opposite each other, they quickly ordered and proceeded to kiss while waiting for their food. They didn't have to wait long, and once their dishes were delivered, Sarah stealthily removed her left heel and placed her foot against the growing bulge in Darren's pants. As they ate quickly, she felt his hand explore her lower leg, top, and bottom; his finger movements told her he was memorizing the feel of every bit of flesh he was able to touch.

After a delicious meal, Darren quickly settled the bill as Sarah put her shoe back on, but as he started to get up, she noticed his erection had successfully formed a tent in the front of his pants. Coming to his rescue, she quickly stood in front of him, turned her back to him, and pulled him tight against her, wrapping his arms around her waist. They then walked out, his pelvis glued tight to her buttocks so no other person in the restaurant would notice his erection; she was sure to put an extra sway in her walk so her rear would rub against his hardness, hoping to ease some of the pressure in his penis.

When the parking valet brought the car back, Darren tipped her generously but was unsure of how to get into the car without displaying his hardness to her. Sarah analyzed their problem and walked with him to the driver's seat, opened the door, and sat him down with her standing in the doorway, blocking prying eyes from his erection. She quickly closed the driver's door, then opened the passenger door behind and sat directly behind him.

While Darren rushed them back to his house, Sarah leaned down in her seat, took off her right heel, and reached her leg between the front seats, managing to touch the tent in his pants with her toes. As she played with his hardness, his hand reached back and explored her leg. Again this dangerous foreplay while driving was short-lived as they arrived quickly at Darren's home, eager to maximize their playtime together.

Once he had parked and closed the garage door, she wrapped her arm around his and dragged him inside. After kicking off their shoes, they proceeded to kiss and grope each other to the main stairs, stumbling up the steps until she sat down on one. This allowed him to kiss up her leg to her panties, lifting the hem of her dress in the process.

As he lifted her dress and removed it, she unbuckled his pants and yanked them down with her feet. After her dress was off, she removed his shirt and took some time to explore his smooth, hairless chest, observing the contrast of her pale white hands against his smooth yellowish-bronze skin. Her hands then slid down and removed his boxers, feeling his firm and mostly smooth legs in the process. She then wrapped her hands around his hardness.

"Keep this up and hard. I need to use the bathroom. Get our clothes and wait for me in your room."

With that, she grabbed her purse, and wearing only her bra and panties, walked up the stairs and into the nearest bathroom. She looked over her shoulder once to confirm which room he entered and watched as he gathered their clothes and took them all into his room.

Darren waited patiently for her, removing his socks so he was now completely naked. He hung her clothes neatly in his closet, and sat quietly at his desk, opening his laptop while waiting. It was then he heard a knock and he eagerly rushed over to open his door, his erection leading the way.

When he opened the door, Sarah entered wearing a Victoria's Secret silk change robe on top. She walked over to him, kissed his lips, then sat on his bed.

"Want to record this?" she asked naughtily.

He nodded and started his laptop camera.

She then opened her robe which caused his jaw to drop; he stared wide-eyed with mouth open in awe at the beautiful sight on his bed. She had changed from her regular cotton bra and panties into a purple lace see-through slip, underneath which she wore a dark purple g-string. Her long blonde hair fell on either side of her slip. She smiled at her Chinese boyfriend with her beautiful face and motioned with her finger for him to join her on the bed.

With his rock-solid erection leading the way, with the tip pointed directly at Sarah, Darren quickly climbed onto his bed with her and wrapped his mouth around hers. As their tongues danced within, one of his hands ran through her hair while the other enjoyed the smooth feel of her thigh.

In return, one of her hands felt his back and shoulder blades, while the other wrapped itself firmly around his shaft and pumped it to keep its state of arousal. After exploring his shoulders, she let her hand follow his spine down where she verified his buttocks were firm, then went up his front torso to further investigate his chest.

Soon both his hands were on her thighs, sliding up then lifting her slip up and removing it. He then wrapped his mouth around one of her nipples, leaning forward to also gently lower her flat onto the bed, her head resting on the pillows. One of his hands slipped between her thighs and began to rub up and down along the crotch of her g-string, stimulating her slit; Sarah could not help but buck her loins up and down against his hand, grunting in primal satisfaction at the same time.

Sticking his tongue out, he ran the tip over her nipple, then down the centerline of her torso to the waistband of her g-string. Then he slowly pulled her g-string off with both hands, running his tongue tip down her leg as he slid it off. Leaving the g-string on top of her clothes, he kissed his way back up her other leg until his head was on top of her loins; he paused the foreplay long enough to admire her fully shaved pubic area.

"You like?" asked Sarah.

"Yes," replied Darren.

"You'd better. I spent another half hour shaving down there because, in our nightly calls, you had a preference for less hair," she explained.

Slowly he rubbed her labia lips gently, caressing them with The top and bottom of his tongue. using his fingers, he spread her labia wide open and thoroughly licked all her folds while diving his tongue into her love tunnel.

Meanwhile, she was twitching and bouncing along with every lick, audibly moaning in lust. After all their study sessions together over the last half of the school year, he had memorized every intimate spot on her body and how to stimulate it. Yet she discovered that he was very innovative, and was always discovering new techniques that would arouse her immeasurably.

"Oh, Darren, stop! I don't want to cum yet!" she pleaded with him.

He stopped with a proud smile on his face; as he crawled back up to look into her eyes, his excited mushroom head rubbed against her slit, causing him to buck his hips, as he tried unsuccessfully to slip his glans between her labia lips.

"Lie down. I want to do you now," Sarah said between gasps of excitement.

He did exactly as she commanded, and she kissed down his chest to his pelvis, grabbed his penis in her hand, and began sucking on his glans. After a few moments, she licked at nibbled along the underside of his shaft while stroking the top and sides with her hands. As she continued her oral stimulation, she felt him pump his phallus into her hand a few times. Wrapping her mouth around the underside of his penis, she ran her lips up and down his shaft, sliding up over his glans and letting it pop out of her mouth. She continued repeating this motion, pressing her tongue against the base of his hard and twitching phallus for extra stimulation.

Sarah then straddled him, pressing down on his glans to pin his penis against his body, pointing his hardness at his chest. With her free hand, she reached over into her purse, withdrew her lubricant, and rubbed it generously over the underside of his shaft. She then squeezed some onto his hands, and he lovingly applied it to her slit, with his fingers and palms rubbing it into her outer labia. As he did so, Sarah felt compelled to rub her labia against his lecherous fingers, groaning with desire as his fingertips teased her genitalia.

Gently pulling his prying fingers from her vulva, she carefully sat down, aligning her slit with his pinned phallus, her clitoris pressed against the skin just beneath his hard bulbous glans. Her weight caused her labia lips to wrap around his shaft, and she fumbled about until her inner labia had maximum contact with the underside of his penis.

Now in position, she began sliding back and forth along his shaft, savoring the sensations flowing from the carnal friction she was generating. She then grabbed his hands and wrapped them around her breasts, and she felt him bucking his hips up, adding to the satisfaction building in their loins.

Once they discovered the perfect grinding pattern, the frequency of their lecherous gyrations increased until their heavy breathing and primal noises synchronized. They were both joined in blissful harmony and they reveled in this carnal symphony; eyes shut as they focused on the mutual pleasure and relief they gave each other. While they dry humped, she touched his hands, then felt down his smooth darkish yellow arms to his firm, hard, hairless chest. She opened her eyes to admire the color contrast between her pure white English skin and his pure Chinese skin and found his eyes doing the same, focused on her breasts and his hands around them.

The psychological stimulation driven by the color contrast of their forbidden lust aroused them both more, and soon he was also bumping his erection up against her more, so at times his glans would rub against the edge of her vaginal orifice; the angle of the pussy job ensured he would not enter her, but enough of his mushroom head stimulated her entrance. At this point, both of them closed their eyes and let nature take over, and just rubbed and mashed their genitals against each other at a frenzied pace, which provided extra stimulation to her inner labia and entrance to her love canal.

Suddenly, Sarah threw her head back and screamed in triumph as her body gave a single violent shudder, vibrating her wildly as her slit slid up and down Darren's stiff, aroused purple phallus. If he had not been holding onto her breasts, she might have fallen off of him. She opened her eyes and looked down at her lover, exhausted, and luckily stopped moving as she slid down and off of his glans.

Darren too involuntarily acted; he suddenly thrust his penis forward, rubbing the underside against her clitoris, and ejaculated a tiny drop of semen onto his stomach. He let out a groan of ecstasy and relief as the semen flowed from his glans onto his abdomen.

His sudden twitching and rubbing against her clitoris gave her another orgasm, and she sighed in joy as her body spasmed mildly in concert. His hands grasped her waist as his arms lost their strength.

He then jerked again, ejaculating a very tiny drop of semen onto his stomach, and breathed a sigh of relief. She also experienced a mild body jerk, letting an orgasmic sigh of satisfaction afterward, yet still yearning to feel more of him enter more of her. Realizing during this moment of carnal euphoria that she would probably be unable to control their dates much longer, she made a mental note to see her doctor next week to get a birth control pill subscription.

Exhausted and satisfied, they paused for a moment to gaze at each other lovingly. She then reached for a nearby Kleenix and quickly cleaned his stomach of the semen, then slowly got up and stopped the recording on his laptop. It was then she noticed the time.

"Shit! Darren, we have to hurry! We have fifteen minutes before ten!" she shouted in panic.

The two quickly got dressed, fixed each others' hair, and rushed her back home. While pulling into her driveway, Sarah turned and kissed her Chinese boyfriend on the right cheek:

"I'll video call you at eleven," she promised.