After Filming

Story Info
He films his wife's orgasm for her fans, then it's his turn.
3.1k words
4.24
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For TDM

Her legs and stomach twitched a few more times in the final throes of her dildo-induced orgasm as she lay on the small blanket at the end of the trail. Then her body relaxed, and she smiled softly as she drifted for a few moments in a post-orgasm haze, tickled by the warm breeze.

He slowly scanned the camera up and down her body a few times as she lay there, lingering over his favorite spots, her nipples, the stretch-marked texture of her tight stomach, the lushness of her pussy lips, particularly with the thick black dildo hanging out of them, on down the length of her well-toned legs and evenly shaped toes. He turned off the camera and just watched her lie there. He was looking at her face when she opened her eyes, and they smiled at each other. After a moment, she lifted the dildo from between her legs and started looking around the blanket.

"Here," he said, reaching for the bag that was slightly out of her reach. Then he offered his hand to help her sit up. She put the dildo and the vibrator back in the bag, while he went over and picked up the thong she had tossed aside. Once she had put that back on and pulled her halter top back onto her shoulders, he helped her up.

"I'll film you part of the way back to the van," he said as he folded up her blanket and stuck it and the bag into his backpack. Then he followed her down the path. About halfway back to the van, he turned the camera back on and filmed her fat little ass twitching along, always one of his favorite shots.

When they got to the van, she turned sideways and gave the camera a thumbs-up. He got the final shot, turned off the camera, and put it into the trunk. Meanwhile, she opened the rear door and started to reach for her clothes. Just as she did so, though, he came up behind her and reached his arms under hers and wrapped himself around her.

His hands engulfed her tiny tits, one of them sliding up under the halter top and squeezing the bare handful and stiff nipple. She gasped as he bent down and kissed the side of her neck. He nibbled his way up her neck until he reached her ear lobe and sucked on it. His other hand had slid down and was pushing her thong off her ass.

"Somebody might come," she gasped as his fingers brushed her pussy lips, already damp and swollen from the dildo during her video.

"Mmmm, I hope so," he mumbled in her ear, which he was rolling between his lips.

She felt his cock pressing against her from inside his shorts. Even as she made the video, she saw that he had gone commando and every now and then, his cock surged in response to her actions. She reached back and slid her hands under the waistband of his shorts, just as he pushed her thong all the way down.

Soon they were both bottomless, and he bent her over the back seat and guided his firm, thick cock into her throbbing wet pussy. She moaned as his girth entered into her, filling her cunt with his own pulsing desire. He loved to watch her thick pussy lips grip his cock as he slid in and out of her, both of them moaning and gasping in their excitement.

He pulled his t-shirt off and tossed it away, then did the same with her halter top. Both of them naked, he suddenly pulled out of her, flipped her over on the back seat, and slid his rock-hard cock back into her. She yelled out in response, then, without skipping a beat, he bent down, wrapped his arms around her, and lifted her up and out of the car, stepping away with her riding on his cock, wrapping her arms and legs around him. "Fuck me," she yelled, "Just fuck me, you magnificent beast."

If anybody else had been in the parking area, they would have heard her, but they were alone. He took a few steps to a soft, grassy area and knelt down so that he could lie on his back and let her get on top. "Come on, bitch, ride me while I fuck your brains out."

She loved being on top, and he loved squeezing her tiny tits and tight stomach as she rode him hard. They were both lost in their own little world, fucking and gasping and completely oblivious to their surroundings.

He fucked up into her as she rode down his cock, and she squeezed her cunt around him as she rode up. He was growling as the intensity of sensations rose throughout his body, and her gasps turned to moans, getting louder and more guttural, as their mutual thrusting got harder and more rhythmic.

She felt him quivering and tightening his thrusts into her, and she lay down onto him and squeezed her cunt even harder around his cock, its throbbing building inside her. Then his hips lifted up, pushing his cock the last few centimeters into her sopping wet cunt. He grabbed her ass cheeks in each hand, and suddenly began erupting and thrusting into her, the waves of cum hitting her cunt wall with unexpected force.

She yelled in response. It was so often like this when he fucked her after filming a scene for her fans. They were both so turned on, even after she had cum, sometimes more than once, and their hunger for each other was heightened. She buried her face in his neck as she came in response to his orgasm, sucking hard on his collarbone.

Her cunt twitched against his cock as his thrusts subsided, and they soon were left as a weak sweaty mess, lying together, clutching each other, their sweat mingling, their bodies merging into that delightful post-orgasmic haze, where they drifted in a cloud without time.

She may have heard tires crunching on the gravel across the way, but at this point she did not care. She was where she most loved to be, with her man's cock still inside her as it slowly softened. She felt his cum, mingled with her juices, seeping out of her cunt onto his cock and legs, and even hers.

Slowly, she came back to consciousness and became aware of the combination of sun and breeze on her body. She heard traffic in the distance, but nothing in the area where they were parked.

She straightened one leg, then the other, and slid her body to one side of his. He wrapped his arm around her back to hold her close. After lying together for a few minutes, he began running his hand along her back.

"This was the same guy, right, who sent the window strip dare," he asked quietly, "and that series of submissive training scenarios?"

"Mmmm," she nodded, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Does he know what his ideas do to us? What he sets off?"

She giggled. "He once asked me if you fucked my brains out after filming me in any of these videos. I said yes."

He kept stroking her back and enjoying the feel of her nakedness resting on his own. After a few minutes, he asked, "You really like him, don't you? He's special."

She reached one arm across his chest and leaned closer to him. "He knows how to push my buttons, and yes, I like his ideas and what he does to me."

They lay there in silence for a few more minutes. He was aware that he had just tested the boundaries that had kept their relationship so strong. He loved to support her dares and exhibitionism and often recorded and photographed some of the scenarios that fans paid for. Of course, he had the extra bonus of sometimes following those sessions with some of the most intense sex they had ever had in their marriage.

He also loved helping her explore some of the new avenues that came to mind, such as serving as her dom when she wanted to experiment with being a submissive. What held all of this together, he realized, was the trust they had in each other and their respect for each other's boundaries. So often he wanted to know what she was doing when she was on her own and chatting with her fans, yet he knew that too much intrusion would throw off the delicate balance. For her part, she knew that it was important to let him into her private world from time to time, so they could share the joys and the mysteries.

She nibbled at his neck a bit more, then said, "We should probably get going soon. It'll be time to let the babysitter go home."

As she shifted to start to sit up, he said, "Clean my cock." She smiled and slid down his body, kissing the sweaty, cool skin, till she got to his cock, still wet from their combined fluids. She took the softening mass into her mouth and licked and sucked it clean, including a few dried flecks of cum. Once she had cleaned his shaft, she moved to the skin around the base and, of course, his succulent balls and the baggy skin around them.

As she did so, she heard some tires crunching on the gravel in the distance. She started to get up, and he put his hand on her head. "It's all right, they're over on the far side. You stay here, and I'll get some clothes on." She rolled over to let him up and stay curled up on the ground as he picked up his shorts and t-shirt. She watched him pick up her clothes as well, but he tossed them into the car before coming back to her. "You're going to ride home like this," he said, his voice assuming the authority of her dom. "It's my turn to play, my little bitch. I'll put a towel on the seat so you don't leak onto the upholstery. Get up. Like you said, it's time to get going."

Her eyes grew wide and she grew pale at his instructions. Once she had started playing as a submissive, he had developed a different tone as her dom, and she knew there was no point in arguing. She obediently rolled over and stood up with one arm across her tits and the other reaching down to cover her pussy. "Arms to your side," he barked, surely loud enough for the people at the other car to hear. "Go on, walk to the car." Trembling with both the fear and excitement of being discovered, she walked to the car. Fortunately, the people in the other vehicle were far away and seemed to be concentrating on getting stuff out of their own car.

When she got to the car door, he made her wait, totally exposed, for him to open the door before she could get in. "Put your feet on the dashboard and keep your arms by your side," he told her as she attached her seatbelt. When she was settled, he kissed her long and lovingly, his tongue probing deeply into her mouth. He squeezed each little tit in turn, rolling each nipple, then slid his hand down to her pussy. After playing with her thick pussy lips, he slid two fingers inside here, arousing her yet again and getting her loose and wet. When he was satisfied, he pulled an egg-shaped vibrator out of his pocket and slid it into her wet cavity. He then pulled out the remote control and tested it a few times, making her jump and gasp.

When he got into the driver's seat, he stuck their GoPro onto the dashboard, aimed right at the middle of her legs. Her breathing became very shallow as she realized that she was on complete view. "I figure you can use some of this for your site,È he said with a smile, "another driving dare you were challenged to do."

He chuckled as he handed her the sunglasses she usually wore. "Here, put these on. We can preserve your anonymity, even when you're totally naked, on the road and on camera.' He started the engine. "There shouldn't be much traffic. And your braids will shield your nipples."

"They won't stay on," she said somewhat hysterically. "Will I be able to get dressed before we get home?"

"Your clothes are there on the floor, and you can dress when we're a block away."

As they drove past the other car on their way out of the parking lot, he opened his window, slowed down, and waved to them. "Have a good walk," he called out. Then he pushed the remote to the vibrator, and she gasped and twisted, no doubt drawing attention to herself as they passed.

Out on the road, there was not much traffic. Every time they did pass somebody, though, he set off the vibrator and got her twitching. He also lowered her window, so that she could be more easily seen and heard when he caught her by surprise.

"We're getting close, can I get dressed now?" A note of panic crept into her voice when they were a couple blocks away from home. He was silent for a while until she asked again. "Sure, go ahead," he said. As she bent down to get the clothes off the floor, he held the button of the remote down, unleashing a continuous vibration that set her twitching and moaning as they got closer and closer to the house. It made it harder for her to pull on the shorts and then the shirt, and she was still twitching and moaning when he pulled into the driveway and released the button.

The children were in the front yard with the babysitter, who had the youngest in a stroller. The other two waited till the car was stopped, and she had opened the door. Then they ran forward, yelling, "Mommy! Daddy!" Her pussy was still throbbing as she knelt down and gave them both a hug. As they ran to their father, he had a big smile on his face, intended for them, she was sure, but also satisfied at what he had put her through.

After dinner and getting the kids to bed, she spent a couple hours editing videos and photos, and sending two completed assignments off to the requesting fans. Around ten o'clock, she went out to the living room and joined her husband on the couch, where they enjoyed the weight and comfort of each other's body. He slid his arm through hers. "Were you editing today's video?"

She snuggled next to him. "I had a few other things to get out, so I may not get to that for a day or two."

They sat there for another hour, talking, watching TV, and just sitting quietly in the warmth of each other's company. Around eleven, they moved into the bedroom and got ready for bed. From early on in their marriage, he knew that she was more of a night owl than he was and often stayed awake longer. Yet every night, they got in bed together and held each other, sometimes made love, until he fell asleep.

This night, he was lying on the bed, spread-eagled naked, when she came out of the bathroom. She smiled and lay down next to him, rubbing her hand gently over his firm, fuzzy chest and smooth stomach. He put his arm on her shoulder, stroking the smooth skin. She leaned down and kissed him deeply and longingly. Her hand reached down to his semi-hard cock and began rolling it in her hand, slowly encouraging him to hardness.

He reached up and began running his hands over her small tits, then down to caress the texture of her stomach, and finally sliding into her panties to stroke her pussy lips. Their kisses probed more deeply into each other, increasing their arousal as they pressed closer and closer. He began rolling onto her as he slid her panties off of her fat little ass and positioned himself between her legs. She kept his now hard cock aimed at her thick, wet pussy lips and guided him straight into her cunt opening, where he slid in with no resistance. He centered himself over her, and she lifted her legs to give him deeper access. In practiced rhythm, they moved slowly and lovingly with each other, not the pounding fucking they had had in the park, but a slow, generous connection that spread gentle arousal through their entire beings.

She locked her legs around him as his pace quickened and she felt him building up toward cumming. She held him tight as he thrust deeply into her and filled her cunt with his cum. She felt waves of passion spread over her as he emptied himself into her and slowly let his weight rest on her as he finished twitching with a last few spurts. She let herself drift into a quiet sleep as she heard his breathing turn more rhythmic as he fell asleep, his softening cock slowly easing out of her wet cunt.

When she awoke some time later, he had rolled onto his side. She lightly touched his shoulder, outlined in the moonlight, and gave him a gentle kiss. She lay back, fully awake, as she so often was at this time of night. Even though she would soon get up and head into the other room, where she would chat with fans and maybe edit and even film some more videos, she relished these moments with this man who loved her so fiercely and supported her so strongly in these erotic endeavors, even without knowing all about them. There were times when she was on the verge of letting him more deeply into her secrets, yet she knew that could throw off this beautiful balance they had built over the years.

Finally, she realized she was getting restless. She retrieved her panties from under the bed and pulled them back on, then quietly got out and picked up her phone. It looked like a couple fans had sent messages, and she looked forward to chatting with them. As she quietly closed the bedroom door behind her, though, she hoped that daddy might show up later, with his teasing and tormenting and threats of full exposure on the web. Even after a day of so much fucking, she would love to have him lead her to one of her leg-shaking orgasms that would truly seal the day.