After Hours Ch. 03

Story Info
Adrian has his way with Stella.
3.5k words
4.28
15.7k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter three: New Experiences

~ Adrian's Perspective ~

Even though Stella was a virgin just the other night, I've no idea what kind of other sexual experiences she's had. Has she ever had her pussy properly fingered? Has she ever had a vibrator pressed against her throbbing clit? Has she ever even sucked a cock?

All of these thoughts ran wild through my mind as I set up the play room. I designed this cottage specifically for the purpose of seclusion. A place where I could take my wife and be truly alone with her. A place where she wasn't our wife, but MINE. This room in particular is my personal sanctuary.

The room where we'll be able to explore our kinks and fetishes together with reckless abandon. I had a few ideas of what I'd be interested in, but I was almost positive that Stella had little to no idea as to what she'd truly enjoy. But together, we'd discover and explore all of her dirtiest, kinkiest and most forbidden fantasies and desires.

As I tied the cuffs to the posts of the bed, my cock began to swell at the thought of us beginning this wondrous journey together. While I have very little knowledge in regard to the world of BDSM and bondage, I decided that I wanted to tie her up for tonight. The only reason being, that I want to pleasure her beyond her own limits. In doing this, I can ensure that she doesn't escape the pleasure that I plan to provide her with.

Though Beau didn't go into intimate details about their night together, he made sure that we all understood how truly new to sex Stella is. As soon as he finished his little spiel, I knew that tonight would more than likely be Stella's first experience with using any type of toys. I also knew that this experience would be new to her and while I want to make sure that she enjoys it, I also want to make sure that she never forgets the immense amount of pleasure that I can provide her with. I just have to be careful not to push her too far.

I hurried to finish setting up the room and once I was done, I all but sprinted back to the main area to find Stella sitting exactly where I had left her, still entirely naked. I could hardly contain my excitement as I scooped my beautiful bride up into my arms and proceeded to carry her into the play room. As soon as I turned on the lights, I could feel her tense up in my arms. Stella's eyes were scanning the bed, focusing in on each of the individual toys that I'd laid out for her. In terms of equipment, I'd chosen what I had considered to be the basics: a small purple dildo, two bullet vibrators and a hitachi wand.

I walked over to the bed and placed Stella down as gently as I could, her eyes were wide with what I could only assume to be both fear and perhaps a hint of excitement. I reached out to brush a few stray strands of hair from her face, but I found my hand lingering on her cheek. After a moments' hesitation, I crashed my lips onto hers, initiating our first kiss. Stella was reluctant in the beginning, but she soon relaxed into the moment as it grew deeper and more passionate. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her tightly into my chest as I deepened the kiss even further. I could hardly contain myself as I took her bottom lip between my teeth and tugged gently. As I pulled my head away from hers while still holding her in my arms, I gazed down at her angelic face and watched as her eyes glazed over with lust.

"Let's get started, Beautiful." I rasped out between ragged breaths. As I looked down at my beautiful bride, I noticed her eyes were even more clouded; lust and desire evident in not only her expression but the movements of her body. I was thrilled to know that she wanted me in the same way that I wanted her. That even if her heart wasn't mine, even if her mind was still muddled, her body yearned for my touch.

I brought my face back to hers, when our lips were just inches apart, I paused... waiting to see her reaction, to see if she'd make some sort of move. I noticed that she began to fidget, as if she were going to initiate the contact. With a slight chuckle that I couldn't keep in, I brought my mouth to the base of her neck and sucked fervently. I slowly trailed feather-light kisses back up her neck, stopping just below her ear. "You owe me a blowjob, Ella." I whispered as I began to pull away.

~ Stella's Perspective ~

I was breathless when Adrian began getting off of the bed. Our kiss was passionate and my mind was in a daze, I could feel myself becoming slick and was disturbed by the thought. Since when was a little kissing enough to make me so wet?

As I was still collecting my thoughts, I heard a distinctive rustling sound coming from next to the bed. When I gathered the courage to look up, I saw him standing there, in all of his natural glory. I could physically feel my cheeks flare red and tried to avert my gaze, but Adrian placed a hand under my chin and forced my head back into the direction of his naked form.

"Look at me, Ella, see how hard I am for you." He commanded as he gripped my chin more fiercely. My eyes slowly shifted on their own, my mind was trying to fight the urge, but ultimately lost the battle. I was now face to face with Adrian's cock... and it was somehow prettier than I'd imagined.

Being a nurse, I've seen my fair share of cocks, each one entirely unique and each one brought me no excitement. When working, I was always a professional, I never really took much notice of a patients' penis even when they had full-blown erections- I was just there to do my job and nothing else. I've held them, cleaned them, even helped to jack them off- but I've never had one in my mouth, nor have I ever really wanted to... until now.

Adrian's cock was semi-erect, and to be complete honest, it looked perfect. Similarly, to Beau's, Adrian's member was long, looking to be about five or so inches at half-mast. It was wrapped with delicious, thick veins and had a slight upward curve. Slowly, I lifted my hand and tentatively grasped his cock at its base, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from Adrian. I tightened my hold and ran my hand up his shaft, then back down again.

Slowly, I jerked his cock until it was fully erect, enjoying the moans and mewls that the movement was eliciting. After just this short amount of time, I found myself losing my initial reluctance, and becoming increasingly wanton. While my mind screamed out in protest, my body acted solely of its own accord. Moving so naturally, it was as if I'd done this a hundred times before.

As my confidence grew, I decided that it was time to truly fulfill my end of the deal. Slowly, I flattened out my tongue and gently ran it along the base of his cock, giving myself a better feel for its size, scent and taste. I could feel Adrians entire body shiver at the sensation of my tongue on his shaft, which only encouraged me to repeat the motion.

After a few swift strokes along the side of his member, I focused my attention on the cock head, swirling my tongue around the tip a few times before taking it into my mouth. As my lips sealed around the bulbous head, I began swirling my tongue in a circular motion fervently. I was enjoying the sensation of his cock in my mouth, the sound of his moans and pleasure, I could hardly believe how badly I wanted to please this man.

While I was fully aware that he was one of my captors and that I shouldn't be willing to do something like this for him, I also knew that At this moment, I didn't care. For the first time in so long, my actions were entirely my own. I wasn't doing this only because I was forced to or because it was the only option, I was doing my best to provide him with pleasure, while knowing that he'd provide the same to me. I was making my own decision, the decision to give into my lust without caring about the consequences.

Adrian allowed me to continue my ministrations for a few minutes, but I could tell that he was getting antsy as he began clutching the sheets in tight fists. I was suckling on his swollen tip and mentally preparing myself to take more of his cock into my mouth when Adrians hands found their way to the back of my head. He gripped my hair tightly and without warning forced my head downwards, causing me to swallow nearly his entire shaft all at once.

"Fuck!" Adrian shouted as his hips involuntarily bucked, forcing himself even deeper down my throat. I could hardly breath and was gagging as I tried to pull back, but Adrian held my head down with ease. I was beginning to panic and could feel the tears running down my face as I tried to breathe through my nose. Suddenly and without warning, Adrians hips began to buck with immense force as his hold on my hair tightened even further. He moaned, cursed and growled as he used my mouth mercilessly for what felt like an eternity.

"Stella!" Adrian finally roared as he shoved his entire length down my throat while simultaneously releasing an enormous load of cum. He continued to hold my head down on his cock for a minute or so after his orgasm had subsided. As soon as his grip on my head began to loosen, I flung myself to the other end of the bed, trying to put as much distance between the two of us as possible. I began to cough and sputter while trying to catch my breath, his thick semen still clinging to the walls of my throat.

I turned my back to Adrian, facing the wall in the hope that he wouldn't see my weakened state. My throat burned, I could hardly catch my breath and my tears continued pouring out in a relentless stream despite my protests. I decided to engrain this feeling of hurt into my head so that I would never make the same mistake again. I had let my guard down and thought that I was the one making the decisions, when in reality, Adrian was in control the entire time.

"Ella..." Adrian began as he reached his hand out to touch my leg.

"Don't touch me!" I shouted out hoarsely, as I kicked at his extended hand.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I just got a bit carried away." He pouted as he moved closer to where I sat curled up against the wall.

"Don't!" I yelled as I jumped up from the bed, tears still streaming down my face.

"Ella, please, don't be like that. I didn't mean to be so rough with you, I know that you're still getting accustomed to everything." Adrian stated as he rose from the bed with his hands in the air. "I promise to make it up to you, Darling." He added with a mischievous glint to his eye.

"Just stay away from me!" I yelled, no longer interested in receiving any sort of pleasure from him.

"Don't forget that we had a deal, Stella." Adrian said sternly. "I was kind enough to leave you untied, up until now, don't make me regret my generosity." He said as he reached out and grabbed my arm, pulling me into a tight embrace. "We're going to have so much fun tonight, I promise." He added as he placed a kiss on the top of my head.

I tried halfheartedly to push away from him, but I knew that any attempts I made would be futile, seeing as how Adrian's so much larger and stronger than me. Besides, by this point I was already both mentally and physically exhausted... and deep down, I knew that I still craved the pleasure that he had promised to provide. Without hesitation, Adrian swiftly lifted me up and proceeded to toss me back down onto the bed. I laid motionless as he shackled both my wrists and ankles to the four posts of the bed. Once I was thoroughly incapacitated, Adrian took a step back to admire his handiwork.

"You look so beautiful, Ella." Adrian whispered sensually as he gently ran his fingers along the side of my thigh. "You're truly the most wonderful thing I've ever seen." He added as he leaned down to place a kiss on my neck. He brought his face up to be level with mine and after a moment of hesitation, he brought his lips down onto my own. He kissed me with urgency as his hand made its way to my breast. He massaged my tit firmly before using his middle and index finger to tweak my nipple.

He pinched, flicked and eventually moved to sucking on the swollen nub. My eyes were closed as I enjoyed the sensation brought about by the forceful suction of his mouth, when suddenly I heard a faint buzzing. I looked down to see that he had grabbed one of the small eggs and turned it on, after just a moment or, so he moved it up towards my other breast and held it firmly against my nipple as he continued suckling on the other. The vibrating sensation was interesting, it wasn't an overly strong feeling, however it was arousing all the same.

After a while, Adrian slid his hand down towards my pussy while still holding the vibrator to my swollen nub. He rubbed my clitoris with his thumb for a moment before sliding two fingers inside of me, his mouth latching on to my other nipple as he did so. The feeling of his fingers, mouth and the vibrator on and in my body all at once was almost too much to handle. I was grinding myself against his hand, anxious for relief when he moved the vibrator down to my clit, my hips bucked upwards at the new sensation and it only took a second before I began to cum. It took me a minute to come down from the high of my orgasm, but when I did, I found Adrian staring at me lustfully.

"That was incredible, Babe." He said huskily. "Hope you're ready for round two." He added seductively as he lifted the hitachi wand and purple dildo. I was still in a post orgasmic haze as he taped one small vibrating egg to each nipple and plugged in the wand. I had seen these types toys used in porn videos before, but I was always too hesitant to try them, but now I wasn't being given a choice. Adrian's hand found my clit and I jumped at the sensation as I was still quite sensitive there. He moved his hand further down and slowly inserted one finger, and then another. As he began to slowly pump them in and out of my soaking pussy, he brought the dildo up to my mouth, pressing it against my lips.

I opened my mouth and began sucking on the purple penis, it was smaller than Adrians, probably about three or so inches long and two inches thick. I continued to lick and suckle the toy as he kept fingering my now sopping cunt. Once it was thoroughly lubricated, Adrian inserted the toy into my vagina while simultaneously turning on the vibrators that he'd taped to my nipples. The dual pleasure of my breasts and pussy was incredible, but with the smallish size of the dildo and the low power of the vibrations, it wasn't quite enough to make me cum.

"Tell me what you want, Stella." Adrian mewled as he continued his slow and steady movements. "Tell me that you want to cum." He added as he applied some gentle pressure to my clit with his free hand. I pushed my pussy further into his hand, hoping to increase the pressure on my clit but instead he pulled away. I looked down at his face and was met with a seductive smirk, I averted my gaze, unwilling to give him the satisfaction that he craved.

He continued to drive the toy in and out of my needy cunt at a painfully slow rate as the eggs steadfastly stimulated my tits. I was pulling at my restraints and bucking my hips, I so badly wanted him to make me cum but I wasn't ready to beg. I could tell by the devilish smirk on his face that Adrian knew what I wanted, but wasn't going to give in unless I asked.

"P-Please..." I moaned as I bucked my hips once more.

"Please, what?" He said enticingly, never changing his movements.

"Please... please make me cum!" I all but shouted as I continued pulling against the restraints holding me in place.

"Anything for you, my love!" Adrian said huskily as he turned on the hitachi wand and held it against my throbbing clit. As soon as the vibrator came into contact with my swollen bud, my hips thrust into the air on their own, increasing the incredible sensation. I opened my mouth to scream, but nothing came out, the immense pleasure practically paralyzing me. The sensation was unlike anything else that I'd ever felt, it honestly felt too good and I could feel myself orgasmic for the entirety of the time that the vibrator was against my clit. After what felt like an eternity, Adrian turned off the wand and removed the dildo, I thought that was the end, but then he knelt in front of my spread legs, his fully erect cock on full display.

"Are you alright?" He asked between ragged breaths. All that I could manage was a slight nod as my eyes remained fixated on his swollen shaft. "What do you say to one more round?" He added mischievously as he slowly inched his way between my thighs, I couldn't help the smirk that found its way to my face as I lifted my hips. "Thank fuck!" Adrian exclaimed as he quickly sheathed himself inside of me, I gasped at the sudden intrusion. It wasn't exactly painful, but it was definitely a bit uncomfortable.

Adrian held himself completely still inside of me, until I began to grind my hips against him. He then began to pump his cock in and out of my wanton cunt at a steadily increasing pace. Adrian made love to me with passion, his shaft finding the deepest parts of my pussy as his hands and eyes roamed my body. As we both neared the end, his movements became quicker and more calculated. I could physically feel his shaft begin to swell when he pressed his thick cock head firmly against my G spot. His arms then circled around me as his lips found mine, he kissed me with urgency.

"Stella!" He roared as he released a massive load of semen deeply inside of my cunt, triggering an explosive orgasm of my own. Adrian held me for a while, our naked bodies slick with a combination of sweat and love juices. Once satisfied, he lifted himself off of me and then carefully un-cuffed wrists and ankles, tenderly caressing each one as he did so.

"You're incredible, Stella, absolutely phenomenal." He said as he placed soft kisses on the red marks caused by the cuffs. "I've never felt that way in my entire life." He chuckled as he laid down next to me. "I love you." He mewled as he again placed a kiss on top of my head. I nearly said that I loved him too, but luckily I was too exhausted to say a single thing. Instead, I quickly drifted off to sleep shrouded in post orgasmic bliss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to leave comments or message me with your thoughts, I love the feedback and the discussions. Please keep it constructive and refrain from rude comments, I'm already unmotivated as it is lol. I'll try to update as often as I can, however I don't have a specific schedule. You can follow me to receive notifications if you'd like. Thanks!

I'd also like to make something very clear: this story is entirely fiction, nothing about it is true and it's not meant to be realistic or a perfect work of literature. This is just my own fucked up fantasy :)