After Hours Ch. 04

Story Info
Stella struggles to adapt to her new life.
3.2k words
4.46
10.9k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ Stella's POV ~

The night passed by slowly as I laid wrapped in Adrian's tight embrace, with my back pressed firmly against his chest, I could feel his steady heart beat and even breathing, reassuring me that he was in a deep slumber. Despite my utter exhaustion, and the surprisingly calming warmth that surrounded me, I couldn't bring myself to fall asleep. I was far too wrapped up in my own melancholy thoughts to be able to rest. I've only been here for a few days or so and yet it already feels like I'm losing myself, as though any fight that I'd had left from when I woke up on that boat had been entirely wiped out. My mind is screaming at me to sneak out of his grasp and to find my way to the shore, to steal their boat and sail somewhere far away. Somewhere that they'll never find me and where I can pretend that none of this ever happened. Yet the more rational side of myself remains in control, for it knows that the likelihood of successfully escaping are slim to none. It knows that for now, my best bet would be to keep my head down and gain their trust.

But could I do it? On the one hand, I've always been rather submissive, and I'd be lying if I said that I haven't been enjoying the more... intimate aspects of my predicament. But on the other hand, will I actually be able to convince them- or even just one of them to let me go? I suppose only time will tell. I stayed awake like this for a while; planning, plotting and debating before dejectedly drifting off to a dreamless slumber.

"Oh... please." I found myself whispering as I slowly awoke the following morning to find Adrian's head between my thighs. His strong arms held my legs open as his expert tongue carefully teased my sore cunt with long languid licks. Adrian lapped at my swollen lips before using one skilled hand to spread them apart, exposing my throbbing clit. With hardly a moments' hesitation he wrapped his mouth around my aching bud and began to suckle. "A-Adrian!" I mewled breathlessly as his mouth engulfed my pussy, his loving tongue relentlessly lapping at my most sensitive spots. I was entirely lost in the pleasures of his tender devotion, as my body began moving on its own. My hips arched upwards to meet his welcoming mouth as my fingers became entangled in his blond hair. "I'm cumming!" I shouted hoarsely as his methodical ministrations forced an intense orgasm out of me. For the first time that day, I opened my eyes, looking down to see a satisfied looking Adrian laying blissfully across my lap, a smooth smile gracing his chiseled face.

"Good morning, Ella, sleep well?" He quarried wryly as his fingers trailed up my listless form. "Because I had the best sleep of my life, laying next to my beautiful wife." He added coyly as his fingers tweaked my pebbled nipple.

"I slept fine, thanks." I lied as I hurriedly slipped away from his touch, draping the blanket around me as I stood. "Could I take a shower before we head back?" I asked hopefully.

"Sure thing, but don't take too long, Dacre likes to start his days early." He said with a shrug as he nonchalantly put on a nearby shirt. Just hearing the name Dacre was enough to cause my entire body to shiver. While I was constantly battling a range of emotions, unable to ascertain my true feelings, I was certain as to how I felt when I was around Dacre. A shockingly delightful mixture of fear and anticipation, excited yet terrified of what he may be capable of. He seemed so different from his brothers, not just in looks or stature, but in his clearly assertive nature. His tone and words were harsh the few times I met him, and yet I still found him to be devastatingly handsome. Appearance wise, Dacre looked the kind of man that I'd usually fantasize about, a brooding bad boy who only softened for me. Although after meeting him, Dacre doesn't seem like the type to soften for anyone. A soft kiss on the back of my shoulder from Adrian drew me out of my thoughts and I hurried to the bathroom.

I only took ten or so minutes to rinse myself off and comb through my hair before hopping out and drying myself off. In that short amount of time Adrian had somehow snuck in to provide me with the makings of an outfit: a black lace thong and matching bra with a knee-length halter top sundress that was a strikingly vibrant red. While it certainly wasn't something that I would've picked for myself, I'd be lying if I said that I didn't feel beautiful wearing it. I decided to put my still wet hair up into a sloppy bun before meeting Adrian out in the living area where he was waiting for me with a large grin.

"You look stunning, Ella, ready to go?" He asked as he reached out his hand.

"Still no shoes?" I asked with a pout, hoping that he'd be willing to budge on this ridiculous precedent. Instead, without a word he stepped forwards and effortlessly lifted me up into his arms.

"Don't worry, Ella, I'm happy to carry you until you've earned them." Adrian said gleefully as he began walking towards the door, holding me in his arms bridal style.

"No! That's not what I meant, put me down!" I protested hastily, kicking and flailing in his arms for a while before he gently placed me back down.

"Let me know if you change your mind." He said with a wink before taking my hand in his and leading me back to the main house. When we arrived only Dacre and Mary were awake, she rushed over to greet us as he remained seated at the table.

"Good morning, Darling!" Mary said cheerfully. "You look stunning in that dress, just like I knew you would when I picked it out." She continued with a wink.

"Thanks." I added a bit curtly, still not over her betrayal.

"Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes, why don't you sit with Dax and talk about what he's got planned for the day?" Mary suggested either oblivious to my discomfort or ignoring it entirely.

"Yeah, Dax, what's the plan?" Adrian teased his younger brother.

"Haven't got time for plans, winter's coming and I've gotta get the wood ready." Dacre said shortly, standing up from the table and walking towards the back door.

"Now wait just a minute!" Mary hollered from the kitchen, rushing back into the room with two sandwiches in hand. "Stella's going with you today, Dacre, whether you like it or not." She said definitively as she handed us our breakfasts.

"She's just gonna slow me down. I've got work to do." Dacre protested as he furrowed his brows, shooting me a disapproving look.

"Or maybe she'll help you get done faster." Mary said slyly. "After all the sooner you're done working, the faster you get to playing." She added with a little giggle. Dacre only grunted in response before heading out the back door, I hesitated for a moment before Mary gave me a gentle shove in the same direction. "Hurry along, Darling, he's happy to have you join him even if he won't admit it!" Mary shouted after me as I walked quickly to catch up to Dacre. The two of us walked through the dense woods in silence, though I noticed that he would look back at me every once in a while, probably just to make sure that I was still there. As we journeyed on I decided to survey my surroundings while eating my breakfast, just as when I first got off the boat, there were no clear markers. No way for me to find my way back should we get separated. After what felt like an eternity we came to a rather large clearing, filled with a peculiar mixture of both stumps and small trees.

"We plant as many as we cut down. Leave the old base 'till you're ready to plant the new one." Dacre said coolly, as if reading my thoughts. "Take a seat on one of the stumps and stay out of my way." He added harshly as he picked up an ax and walked towards an already chopped down tree.

'Ugh, what a jerk. No wonder he had to steal a bride.' I thought to myself angrily as I watched him hack away at the fallen tree. After a while I felt the need to turn my back on the shockingly stimulating site. Instead of watching him, I began walking around the clearing, up and down the rows of young trees. I counted 130 newly planted trees in just one of the dozen rows. I suppose it's nice to know that they care about the environment, at least I know that they're not entirely heartless. Once I got bored of walking along the aisles of plant, I decided to head back to where I had started and plopped myself down onto a nearby stump, as I did so, I felt a sharp sting on the inside part of my leg and quickly jumped up with a loud cry.

"Ouch! What the hell?" I grumbled as I began rubbing the painful spot. Before I even knew what was happening Dacre had pulled my hand away and was closely examining my inner thigh. "W-What are you doing?!" I asked as I stumbled backwards, bumping into the stump and falling back into a seated position. Without any warning he spread my legs apart and placed his open mouth around the sore area and began sucking. My cheeks flamed red as I noticed he was no longer wearing a shirt and was covered in a thin layer of sweat. I nearly fainted at the sight mixed with the sensation of his mouth sucking my inner thigh, hard enough to leave a mark. After a few seconds he pulled himself away and spat into his hand, I closed my eyes and readied myself for what I was sure would come next.

"Wasp sting." He muttered, I opened my eyes to see a decent sized stinger in his extended hand. "Won't kill ya, you can ice it later if it still hurts. I've got more to do before we head back." He said nonchalantly as he stood up and dusted himself off before walking back to his work. I sat in silent embarrassment staring at the ground for what must have been hours before my stomach growled. Dacre took another break from chopping as he tossed me his breakfast from the morning.

"What will you eat?" I asked before I began unwrapping the sandwich.

"Not hungry." He said gruffly as he took a large gulp from a gallon jug full of water. Once done, he placed it next to me and continued on with his previous task. I took a swig from the bottle and enjoyed the food as I watched him work. I knew that he was strong but watching him chop the wood and meticulously pile it up for later usage was still astonishing. Each pile must have weighed at least two hundred pounds, and yet he was able to move them effortlessly. With his shirt still off I was able to better admire his masculine form, unlike Beau and Adrian, his abs weren't exceedingly well-defined. He wasn't fat by any means, but his stomach looked like it would be comfortable to lay on. His arms were enormous and with every swing of the ax his muscles rippled, accentuating just how powerful he was. I watched him like this, quietly and somewhat perversely, until the sun began to set.

"Time to go." Dacre said gruffly as he put his shirt back on and grabbed the now empty bottle next to me. Again, we walked in silence all the way back to the house, with him peering over his shoulder every few meters. Once back at the house, we were greeted by the rest of the family who were already sat at the dining room table.

"You're back early!" Mary said as she began placing a bowl at every seat, Dacre ignored her greeting and walked past her into the kitchen,

returning a few moments later with a pack of frozen peas and tossing them to me.

"Thanks." I mumbled as I held the icy relief to my inner thigh where I'd been stung earlier.

"Don't tell me you made her do it in the middle of the woods?!" Ian asked incredulously.

"Wasp sting." Dacre said condescendingly as he took a seat on the right side of the table. I wandered over to the only open chair, finding myself sandwiched between Dacre and Beau.

"You okay?" Beau asked, his eyes sympathetic.

"Fine." I said curtly, ready for the day to be over yet worried at what would have to happen before it would be. I ate my dinner in silence, drowning out the loud conversations around me. Before I knew it, Dacre stood from the table and without a word walked off to his bedroom.

"You'd better go, Darling, wouldn't want to keep your husband waiting." Mary said as she cleared my plate for me, not looking at me as she spoke. I kept my eyes downcast as I made my way upstairs, going to the room that I'd been shown on my first tour of the house. I paused for a minute, my hand on the door knob, trying to brace myself. 'It's just one night.' I repeated to myself over and over again, fear and anticipation swirling my mind. Just as I'd decided to open the door, it swung open on its own, Dacre's enormous figure waiting on the other side.

"Come on then." He said threateningly while ushering me inside his room, locking the door behind me. In an instant his shirt was on the ground. "On your knees." He demanded as he began unbuckling his belt.

"But-" I began to argue before feeling his rough hand on top of my head, gently yet still forcefully pushing me down to the ground, giving me no other option than to kneel in front of him. The only thing between my face and his evergrowing cock were his thin black boxers.

"You know what to do." He said as his right hand rested on the top of my head. I took in a shaky breath and closed my eyes before pulling down his boxers. "Open your eyes, I wanna see them." I did as he said and was shocked to see his cock fully erect, and I was even more shocked to see it's enormous size not just in its length but in girth. As surprising as it was to admit, Dacres cock put both Adrians and Beaus to shame.

I was barely able to wrap my hand around the base of his cock, and my mouth began to salivate as I thought about sucking him off. I moved my hand to cup his swollen cum filled balls as I used the other to rub up and down his shaft. I used my tongue to trace the protruding veins before focusing on the head. I lapped up the salty pre-cum before taking him into my mouth. Slowly, I bobbed my head up and down his penis, swirling my tongue around it. Adrian moaned as he wrapped my hair around his fingers, using his fist to quicken my pace. Just as I felt myself getting into a rhythm he pulled me off of his cock and pushed me onto the bed, I winced as he roughly pushed my legs apart.

"Right then, I'll let you lead... for now." Dacre said as he unceremoniously threw himself down onto the bed next to me, nonchalantly crossing his arms behind his head as he waited for me to make my move. I sat still for a moment, staring at his enormous cock, unsure as to whether or not I should do as he said. It was embarrassing to admit how aroused I was, how badly I craved for his luscious cock to be buried deep inside of my sopping cunt. Yet at the same time, I felt a similarly strong urge to preserve what little dignity I still had left. "Either you lead, or I do." He warned in a low growl, as his swollen cock began to twitch.

I took a deep breath before crawling over top of him, straddling myself just above his pelvis. I looked into his eyes as I grasped his cock and carefully positioned my dripping pussy over it. I watched his face, looking for any hint of what to do, but found him to be practically expressionless with his eyes closed and brow furrowed. Slowly, I rubbed my slit with the head of his cock, making sure that it was well lubricated and that I was completely drenched before closing my eyes and finally sinking down.

I couldn't help but shudder as I felt his monstrous cock slowly sliding into my cunt. I was moving agonizingly slowly, still trying to adjust to his massive size. Once I thought that he was entirely inside of me, I leaned back and opened my eyes, only to find that I had barely managed to get about two thirds of the way down his shaft. After another moments hesitation, I sucked in a large breath of air and forced myself all the way down his cock. As soon as his member was fully engulfed in my cunt, I felt his hips surge upwards, pushing his cockhead impossibly further inside of me. The intensity was unlike anything that I'd ever felt before. In that moment, it was as though the entire world seemed to float away, leaving nothing but the intense feeling of him filling me completely. I threw myself forward so that I was resting my chest against his and began rocking back and forth, savoring the feeling his cock penetrating me fully. His hands gripped my ass firmly as he moaned each time my hips sunk down.

"Don't hold back." I begged as I moved just slightly faster. Dacre growled as he bucked his hips, eliciting a low groan from lips. For a while we moved together, our hips moving perfectly in sync.

"Fuck... I can't wait anymore." Dacre growled before his grip on my ass tightened once more. In an instant, his steady pace was replaced with rough and fast thrusts, his cock reaching my deepest corners.

"Yes! Oh fuck, pound me, Dacre!" I mewled loudly as his dick ravaged my pussy. "Don't stop, please, please, don't stop!" I implored as I used my fingers to pleasure my throbbing clit. "I-I'm cumming." I shouted as I threw my arms around his shoulders, holding him tightly as I came around him. With one last powerful thrust, Dacre spent his seed deep inside of me. Like the nights before, I contentedly drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to leave comments or message me with your thoughts, I love the feedback and discussions. Please keep it constructive and refrain from rude comments, I'll try to update as often as I can, however I don't have a specific schedule. You can follow me to receive notifications if you'd like. Thanks!

I'd also like to make something very clear: this story is entirely fiction, nothing about it is true and it's not meant to be realistic or a perfect work of literature. This is just my own fucked up fantasy :)