All Comments on 'After Hours Ch. 04'

by MercilessPoet

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

I gave this one star, not because of her but because of her captors.

I never condemn what a victim does to survive. Stockholm Syndrome, survival instincts, these are real things and as we have read in the papers, kidnapped teens, who become kidnapped women rarely escape; but sometimes they do.

No, i give stories like this 1 star because I hate the perpetrators of crime. I hate how even after they escape, the victims are scarred for life: look at Elizabeth Smart, even now her kidnapping affects her.

As a student, we had a guest speaker from Georgia do a presentation and she related her experiences as a kidnapping victim. I will NOT give her name, nor discuss what she went through but she told us students that we do what we have to to survive. “And if that means walking on all fours barking like a dog, that’s what you do.”

It’s a great story and I look forward to more; but it will not end well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it and can’t wait for more!! 5 Stars from me

JoymacJoymacalmost 2 years ago

These stories are fiction and aren’t meant to end realistically. There’s a reason why noncon exists and it’s not for the realism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good read. Please keep going. I would've to see her try to escape and possibly come close (or succeed) in outsmarted them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous