After Maid & Mom, I Got Sluts Ch. 04

Story Info
Threesome erotic experience at a Hill station.
3.3k words
4.29
6.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Friends, Here is the next part of (After Maid & Mom, I Got Sluts, After Maid & Mom, I Got Sluts -2, After Maid & Mom, I Got Sluts- ch3) It's a long story, narrated in detail. Please read the earlier parts of the story to enjoy.

The next day I woke up and put some shorts, t-shirts, and jeans in a bag, and left for the office. It was my first day in the new Office so I went early by 8.30, did a small Pooja (prayed to God), and started with my work. Now as I had invested in Office and increased my expenses I was thinking about how to get new customers and all. So I did some research on it while managing my Stock market positions.

After finishing my work, I messaged the WhatsApp group saying I was ready.

Heena: Even I am done, I will reach your place in 10mins

Nadia: reaching in 15mins, you come downstairs so that we can leave immediately.

Me: okay.

I went to the terrace had a smoke and then left from office. By the time I removed my car from the parking Nadia was already there, I greeted her took her handbag, and kept it in the car, meanwhile, even Heena reached there. We hugged each other and sat in the car. Heena asked Nadia to sit in front, and she sat behind (I was expecting Heena to sit in front so that I can get a blowjob in the car like last time, but couldn't say anything)

Me: so ladies ready to leave?

They both excitedly replied with yes.

Me: we need to buy liquor, some snacks, and condoms on the way.

Nadia: Also buy an almond oil

Me: I asked her for what

Heena: she gives wonderful massages dear, you will enjoy her massage.

Me: (keeping my hand on Nadia's thighs...) Sounds interesting.

I kept on driving for some time while smoking, chit chatting, with each other. In between Nadia placed her hands on my Johnny and rubbed it also Heena put her hands inside my t-shirt from behind and pressed my chest and nipples while discussing, even I rubbed my hands on Nadia's thighs and boobs in between, but couldn't do anything with Heena as she was sitting on the backside. By 7 pm we had reached Wai (a small village before Mahabaleshwar Hill Station).

I stopped the car in the market area and announced that I was going to get the stuff. Even they both got down with me.

First, I went to Liquor Shop and got 2 bottles of whiskey, by then they both went to a shop that was nearby and purchased some snacks and soft drinks. They also bought shampoo, almond oil bottles, deodorant, and a few other items. Then I kept all of it in the car and went to the medical store to buy condoms. To my surprise, even Nadia accompanied me to the medical store while Heena sat in the car smoking. In the medical store, Nadia selected mango, strawberry flavor, extra thin, and a pack of extra dotted condoms and she asked the boy on the counter to give her Viagra, I told her it was not needed, but she said, let it be for safer side. I then also purchased Himalaya after-party medicine and disprin (just in case we drank too much) then we checked out from the medical store. Once outside she asked me to buy cigarette packets with mint for her, so I went and bought 2 ice bursts and 3 packets of classic mild for us and went in the car.

Then we left for the bungalow that we had booked for the weekend, after reaching the destination I called the caretaker, who was around 55 years man and his wife must be around 45-47years greeted us. He said his name is Pintu and his wife's name is Deepa. Then they showed us the place and asked us to relax and enjoy ourselves, his wife also said that if we needed anything we could call them anytime, even at night.

Nadia and Heena were impressed with the property and thanked me, then the caretaker asked me hasn't the fourth person come with you, to which I told him that - he had some last-minute work so maybe he would join us tomorrow evening, so he said okay, then his wife asked us for dinner order if any. So I asked Nadia and Heena what would they like for dinner, but they both asked me to select the menu. so I ordered some starters and asked her to give them urgently (which we can have while drinking) and told her to make food but to serve it after 11 or so when we ask for it, till then don't disturb us. She understood what I meant and said don't worry sir, I won't bother you unless you call me and also added that Pinto (her husband) would be leaving for Satara at the owner's place for some work and would return directly in the next week, so there is no one else to bother us. To which I replied to her with thanks. Then they both left.

Once inside

Heena- Honey, it's a really beautiful place, I like the swimming pool very much.

Nadia- ya it's really awesome

Saying so she got up and closed the main door. Then she asked me if I was tired of driving all the way

Me- no not much, after all, I had great company and hopefully I am expecting a good massage, (saying so I grabbed her and kissed her lips)

Then she said yes you will definitely get a massage, not just a simple massage but a sandwich massage by two gorgeous females like us (saying so she rubbed her hands on my dick from outside the jeans)

Heena- okay I will get fresh, change and join you guys.

Me:- Okay come soon dear

Nadia continued to rub my dick and started kissing me, even I started pressings her boobs from above the dress. We both were excited, so I took her in my arms and took her inside the bedroom, she was continuously kissing me, biting my lips like a horny and hungry whore. She removed my t-shirt and started to play with my nipples, I was completely hard, so without wasting much time, I directly tried to remove her jeans. Then she stopped the act and removed her jeans completely while I removed mine.

Once I was naked completely she bent down and started sucking my cock. I complimented her beauty. (Even she was clean-shaved) My Pre-cum was already boozing and I didn't want to explode my cum in her mouth this time so I took the condom from the bag and inserted my dick in her pussy, (Her pussy was not as tight as Heena's) I fucked her in missionary position for some time then asked her to change the position. She got up and bent over and ask me to fuck from behind, which I did. She was moaning loudly now and asked me to do it faster. So i started moving faster, my each stroke was now going deep inside her pussy with got friction of pleasure, Soon I left my load in her pussy, Even she had an orgasm as I could feel her juices. Then Nadia turned around, kissed me, and said it was wonderful dear, your dick is really strong and hard, I enjoyed the session. I thanked her for giving me this opportunity to screw her. Then i took her in my arms and hugged her for a while, after sometime she took her jeans and went to another bedroom to get fresh (in which Heena was getting ready)

I got fresh and changed into shorts and a T-shirt and came to the living room. I started to remove the liquor bottle and arrange the stuff for the night. Meanwhile, there was a knock on the main door so I opened it and it was Deepa, she had bought the snacks with her, and I asked her to keep them on the table. She came in and arranged it on the centre table, then she went to the kitchen and bought the plates and glasses for us.

Me- I asked her if they had any ice cubes, to which she again went to the kitchen and got it.

Me- I asked her how to turn on the disco lights and all.

Deepa- started showing it to me and said that the speaker is moveable (Bluetooth speaker) and we can shift it near the swimming pool in the backside if needed. (And giggled a bit)

Me - I thanked her for the information and handed her 500rs, she got happy and kept that money in her bra (now I noticed that she had good assets)

Deepa- sir you enjoy freely, don't worry about anything as now there is no one else here, even her hubby has left. (She said it in a blushing and naughty way).

me- sure Deepa ji, I will call you to arrange for dinner a bit late maybe by 11.30 or as we wanted to have drinks and get relaxed beforehand

Deepa- anytime sir, there is no need to hurry, you enjoy freely and you can call me even at 1 or 2 am.

Me- I thanked her, then she left towards her out house.

Soon Nadia and Heena joined me in the living room. They both looked stunning, Nadia was wearing a black color semi-transparent nightie while Heena was in a Pink color night suit. They were not wearing any bra inside so I could see their nipples from it. They both smelled good and had applied light makeup which made them look pretty.

I welcome them both. We all sat on the sofa, made drinks, and started to chit-chat while enjoying the delicious starters along with the whiskey.

Nadia told Heena that she had a great session with me while she was away, (trying to make her jealous). Heena just showed her the middle finger in a funny way, on which Nadia came forward and started to lick Heena's middle finger. Then they both kissed each other. (It was shocking for me as I didn't expect them to be lesbians or bisexuals, but seeing their act, I understood it was not the first time they were making out). So I got up and switched on the disco lights and started the music.

Seeing the atmosphere eve they both got more encouraged and started deep kissing and fondling each other. Nadia asked me to sit on the sofa and enjoy the drinks. Then she continued to press Heena's Breast from behind and started stroking her ass as if she is fucking her. (This act gave me a boner) Nadia slapped her ass in between and then turned towards me, she took a sip of whiskey and then placed her ass on my hard dick, and started to dance to the music (as if she is giving me a Lap Dance)

While Heena lighted a cigarette and started smoking, she came forward and in standing position itself she acted like she is fucking Nadia. (Just imagine the situation guys, I am sitting on a sofa, Nadia is sitting on me, and on top of it is Heena) I was really aroused no so I announced them, "Let's go inside the bedroom and enjoy" So we all took our glasses, Nadia took condom packets as well and we all shifted to the bedroom.

Heena and Nadia rapidly shed what little clothing they were wearing before re-joining me on the bed. I leaned over and darted my tongue into Heena's mouth, kissing her passionately, before rolling over and giving Nadia the same treatment. My hands roamed freely over both of their naked bodies as I took turns kissing the two of them.

After a few minutes of this, I decided it was time to force the action a bit so I started to trail my kisses down their bodies. We all were on the bed Heena was on my left-hand side while Nadia was on my right-hand side. I started with Heena again, I kissed and licked my way down until I reached her erect nipples which I sucked into my mouth, while my hands were fondling Nadia's Boobs. When I finished with Heena's tits I rolled over again and took Nadia's nipples into my mouth. Heena removed my boxers and also helped me remove my t-shirt, even I was completely naked. Nadia moaned loudly when I pinched her nips between my teeth and urged me to bite slightly harder, she put her 1 finger in my ass hole and started stocking it slightly. She finger fucked my ass while pressing my head on her tits (so that I could bite her nipples roughly) I realized that Nadia was one wild woman who really enjoyed rough and dirty sex. I moved my hand between Nadia's legs while continuing to press her breasts with my mouth and found that her pussy was already soaking wet. I plunged two fingers into her snatch and fiercely finger fucked her with my hand. While Heena sucking/tickling my ears.

"Your pussy is already wet Nadia!" I commented while fingering her pussy.

Yes, "I need to cum right now, I want your hard cock inside me again!" Nadia blurted.

Then she asked me to sleep on the bed and came on top of me. Now I was sleeping on the bed while Nadia was riding my dick (woman in top position) meanwhile Heena adjusted herself to come forward and kissed me. With my left hand, I was pressing Nadia's mangoes and with my right hand, I was pressing Heena's. We continued this for 5 minutes then Nadia leaned down and lay her head next to mine (maybe she got orgasm) then Heena took her position and came on top of me and started the deed. (I could feel a difference in their pussies, Heena's pussy was much tighter than Nadia's, and I could feel my penis inside her cave very well)

After some time I could feel that my balls are ready to burst anytime so I announced that I am gonna cum soon, hearing this Nadia asked Heena to stop and requested me to come on top of her and fuck her. Heena got down, and I started to stroke Nadia in a missionary way Meanwhile Heena started Lip kissing Nadia, and even Nadia inserted her right hand's finger in her pussy and started giving her hand pleasure. Seeing their act made me wilder and I started fucking Nadia much harder, Now Nadia took her both legs and placed them on my shoulder while her right hand was still busy finger fucking Heena. I continued stroking my penis deep inside her vagina, she was moaning louder," oh Come-on baby, Harder, Harder." Now I could feel her juices (I understood that she has got the organism again) so I tried my best to deep fuck her, soon even I got myself revealed, I emptied my load in Nadia's pussy.

As I was exhausted I leaned down next to Nadia, while Heena was now playing with her boobs and Nadia was fingering her. Nadia now asked Heena to come in the 69 position, which Heena readily accepted. As they both were enjoying, I got up and left to the bathroom to clean myself. After coming out, I lit a cigarette, took a sip of whiskey came to bed, and slept next to Nadia. Heena was still on top of her. Heena was now licking her pussy while Nadia was doing the same with her. After some time Heena Stopped the act but Nadia continued it, Heena was moaning loudly as if she was near her orgasm.

Seeing all this act I was getting aroused again and was getting a boner which Heena saw and said "Your cock is hard again Honey, Come please fuck me."

Hearing this Nadia's eyes rolled towards my dick, she stopped her act with Heena and made her free. Heena Got up from her place and took my cock in her mouth, She started giving me a fantastic blowjob because of which I got hard again. Now my cock was fully erect so I asked her to stop and lay down.

While I was taking another condom from the pack Heena positioned herself between us on the bed. I inserted my penis in Heena's pussy and started to stroke her slowly while fondling her breasts, Just to make Nadia active I purposely slapped her Boobs once, she immediately got up from bed and came forward to give me a kiss. Heena's moans were getting louder because of my deep strokes inside her wet pussy. Now Nadia came behind me and pushed me from behind on Heena, she made me bent a bit and started kissing my ass from behind. Soon she inserted her 1 finger in my asshole, which made my rod harder, I now pushed my cock deep inside Heena's wet cunt, I made fast moves, which made Heena cum, I could feel her juices all over my penis in spite of the condom. Soon even I exploded again. Now I was really exhausted by fucking both the sluts. I lay der only on top of Heena while Nadia stood up and went to the washroom to get fresh.

Once Nadia was out of the washroom I asked her to inform Deepa to arrange for our dinner, so she put on her nightgown and left. Then me and Heena went to the bathroom to get fresh, there she applied shampoo on my dick and cleaned it well. I then came out wore my shorts n t-shirt and went out in the living room.

Nadia had already switched off the disco lights and was sitting on the sofa watching TV. I went next to her and sat. She said that she is enjoying it a lot, and after a long time she got complete satisfaction. I just planted a kiss on her lips. Meanwhile, Heena joined us, she came and sat next to me on the other side. Heena asked if anyone would like to have another peg of whiskey, to which we all agreed. so she made drinks for all of us. We toasted our glasses on the occasion of this wonderful evening.

Meanwhile, Deepa came in with the dinner (maybe Nadia left the door open after asking Deepa to get the food ready) seeing Deepa, Heena got a bit shy (as she was just in her semi-transparent nightie without any undergarments) so she tried to hide herself. Deepa understood the situation and asked her to relax, saying to be comfortable there is no need to worry or be shy. just to make Heena more comfortable I jokingly said don't be shy dear, Deepa is also like us, if you want she can remove her dress and join us (while saying so I winked at Deepa so that she wouldn't feel offended or get angry) But to our surprise Deepa didn't mind it at all. She just gave a naughty smile and went to the kitchen to get the plates. While we were finishing our drinks Deepa arranged the dinner for us. I asked Deepa to join us and have food with us. to which she said she already had her dinner, but said that she would sit here to clean up the things after we finished.

Then we all had our dinner while watching a movie on TV. After dinner, Deepa cleared everything, cleaned the table, and left. Heena got up immediately and closed the door. she then lit a cigarette and sat beside me again, for some time we watched TV, cracked a few jokes, had some chit-chat, and then we all went to the bedroom for sleeping as we all were now tired. We all 3 slept on same bed, I was feeling like a king with both the sluts on each side of me.

Will update the further part of the story soon, till then please comment and give your feedback here. Thanks