After Midnight Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the doorbell rang, forcing me to stop.

"Who in the hell is at my door at this hour?" I looked at the clock on my night stand. A quarter after twelve? "What the fuck?" I asked as I stopped the video and slid out of bed. I pulled my shorts up and stumbled down the stairs to the front door. It was dark and rainy outside. I turned on the front porch light and then looked out of the little window beside the door. "I can't believe this shit."

It was a woman... an absolutely drenched woman. Her long, dark hair was in her face and she had covered her eyes against the blinding light. Her white blouse was nearly see-through as soaked as it was and I could see she wasn't wearing a bra. I opened the door a little.

"Can I help you?" I asked, not at all sounding friendly.

The woman put her hand on the doorframe to steady herself. She seemed very unstable. "Is... um... is Aaron here?" she asked.

"Aaron?" I asked. "No... he's not. He's out of town. Who are you?"

"Hi Mr... Mr. Becket," she said, having trouble forming words. "It's me... I'm... me... Emmanuelle. Your son and I are..."

Emmanuelle? On my doorstep at midnight? Drunk off her ass?

12