After School Delight Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm..." came the sounds from Jenny as she enjoyed the warm intimacy of the apprehensive girl's lips.

"This feels awkward," Jenny told her.

"I know," Wendy agreed.

"Why don't you come up here and sit on my lap?" Jenny suggested.

Wendy looked unsure.

"Come on," Jenny urged her, "I won't bite you," she laughed.

"OK," Wendy agreed, her voice soft and subdued.

Jenny slipped her arm beneath Wendy's knees and with the other still behind the girl's back, she lifted her effortlessly up onto her lap.

"There. Isn't that more comfortable?"

Wendy nodded, accepting another gentle kiss.

"I can see I'm going to have to give you some serious tutoring here young lady," Jenny told the girl.

"Why? Did I do it wrong?" Wendy asked, looking worried.

"No baby," Jenny replied, "but it was so nice that I've just got to have some more," she smiled.

They kissed again, this time Jenny placed a hand on Wendy's knee. She felt the girl tense, but there was no other adverse reaction so she began to stroke gently. Wendy began to tremble slightly, despite Jenny's reassurance that she had nothing to fear. Her fingertips reached around to the back of Wendy's knee and began to stroke the smooth, soft flesh there, smiling all the time and giving her nervous partner so many gentle kisses.

Wendy relaxed as their kissing became more loving than experimental. "That's right baby," Jenny whispered, "but this time use your tongue," she said, the stroking fingertips advancing slightly along the inside of Wendy's thigh, just above the knee.

When they kissed again, Wendy thrust her tongue deep into Jenny's mouth, causing the woman to jump back in surprise.

"Sorry. That was wrong wasn't it," Wendy said.

"Not wrong baby. Not exactly. Maybe just a little tongue to start with. Do it gently," Jenny suggested.

The next kiss was much more pleasurable, and they kissed for over half a minute before breaking off for air. Wendy smiled. "That was lovely," she sighed.

"Again?" Jenny asked. Wendy didn't answer, at least, not vocally. But as Jenny's hand caressed the thigh, sliding cautiously upward, Wendy tensed again.

"Do you want me to stop?" Jenny asked.

"I'm not sure," the girl replied.

"Surely you don't still think I would hurt you, do you?"

Wendy smiled. "No, of course not, she replied, but her tone was uncertain.

"You do realise I've been waiting two days to be alone with you like this, don't you?"

"I know," Wendy told her, "and I want to be with you too," she confided. "It's just that... well... I've never done anything like this before," she reasoned.

"There's nothing to be afraid of," Jenny assured her. "Nothing at all. There is only pleasure here for you," she smiled, encouragingly.

She placed two fingers under Wendy's chin and said softly, "Look at me. You know I won't hurt you, don't you."

Wendy nodded.

"Trust me," Jenny said softly. "I only want to give you the most exciting experience of your life."

"I do trust you," the girl replied, "and I'm ready," she said, smiling nervously.

Jenny's hand moved back to the thigh, a little further up this time, and her fingers began to stroke the warm, soft flesh on the inside, about half way up, progressing very slowly, closer and closer toward Wendy's groin, as they kissed again.

"Oh my love," Jenny whispered. "Your skin is so soft here. Stretch your feet out for me, would you?" she coaxed. Wendy did as she was asked, and Jenny's hand slid slightly upward again, the fingertips tracing wide circles around the soft, warm flesh, and with each rotation they advanced very slightly closer to their ultimate goal.

"Does that feel nice my love?" Jenny asked. Wendy just nodded, resting her head on her experienced lover's shoulder and moaning softly. The fingertips continued their gradual ascent, stroking, caressing, very slowly and so very gently.

Before long they had reached the very top of Wendy's thigh, stroking right up into the joint until there was no more thigh left to stroke. The flesh there was incredibly soft, so very warm and just a little clammy.

"Part your knees for me my love," Jenny whispered. Wendy looked up with a puzzled expression. "I want you to really relax," Jenny said, in an effort to encourage her partner. At that, Wendy complied obediently, and Jenny's hand slowly moved upward and slightly aside, coming to rest with the heel of her hand just above the knicker-clad mound, allowing her middle finger to stroke the moist gusset of Wendy's knickers.

"Oh. Oh," Wendy moaned softly, her head falling back momentarily, then resting on Jenny's shoulder again as she nuzzled into the woman's neck.

"Isn't that nice?" Jenny asked again.

"Oh yes," Wendy sighed, raising her face for another warm kiss.

Jenny's two middle fingers moved slowly up and down, the finely manicured nails gently caressing the innocent girl's labia, still hidden within the regulation school knickers.

"Are you happy my love?" Jenny asked.

"Mmmm..." Wendy moaned softly.

"Want some more?" Jenny asked.

"Oh yes. Yes please," Wendy moaned, earnestly.

"Open the front of your blouse for me sweetie," Jenny whispered. "I want to see your lovely body."

"There's nothing to see," Wendy complained, still moaning with pleasure. "They're too small."

"Nonsense," Jenny smiled. "From what I've seen already, your figure seems perfect. I just want to have a better look. Anyway, the notion that all men like big breasts is a ridiculous fallacy. Big heavy breasts are an unsightly encumbrance. Yours are just right. Any larger and they would weigh you down and get in the way of everything. Any smaller and you would have no shape to fill your dresses. These are simply lovely," she told the girl, gently stroking the shape of one firm mound with her open hand. "Now, open it for me..." she paused, "would you?"

"Would you like to do it for me?" Wendy asked.

"Another time maybe," Jenny smiled, "but this time I need you to do it."

Wendy shrugged, and began to unfasten the buttons on her blouse, slowly revealing her pert young breasts, neatly tucked within a white brassiere.

"Hmmm," Jenny mused. "Thought so," she said. "This will have to go you know," she told the girl.

"I have to wear a bra," Wendy reasoned.

"No my love," Jenny replied, shaking her head. "You don't need it," she told the girl, "and none of my girls wear them," she added. "Come on, let's get it off shall we?"

She waited for Wendy to unfasten the last of the buttons, then eased the open blouse off the nervous girl's shoulders.

"Now," she said softly, "let's get rid of this shall we?" She reached behind Wendy's back where her expert fingers released the clasp, allowing the strap to 'ping' open and the garment to fall forward.

"Oh my," Jenny exclaimed as the meagre 'A cup' bra fell away to reveal the most beautiful, perfectly shaped breasts you could imagine. "Oh my. They are simply adorable," Jenny told the girl. "How could you possibly imagine they are anything less than perfect?"

Wendy blushed, partly from the complement, but mostly from her feeling of embarrassment at being exposed to Jenny for the first time.

She had been naked in the showers before, but there were always lots of other girls around. She always made sure she was never last in there, nor alone with anyone else. There had been a couple of times when she had suspected one or two of the other girls were looking at her, maybe smiling and whispering between themselves, but she had always made a point of trying to avert her eyes. She certainly didn't like to attract any unwanted attention and she had never been naked in front of anyone who wanted her sexually. At least, not knowingly - not before now anyway. This feeling was totally alien to her and she felt vulnerable.

"Look at me my love," Jenny said to her. Wendy looked up into the warmth of Jenny's inviting eyes and she melted. Jenny's fingers gripped the loose garment gently and lifted it away. "Now let me see your true beauty," she said to the girl.

Her hand slipped around Wendy's waist once more, this time delighting in the touch of her bare skin, and Wendy moaned softly as the fingertips began to stroke the side of her body.

"You're so beautiful," Jenny complimented, sliding her hand slowly upward until it cupped the underside of Wendy's exposed breast. "So perfect," she whispered. "There," the woman breathed softly. "Doesn't that feel nice?"

Her thumb was now stroking the firm mound of Wendy's breast, just below the nipple, making the girl squeeze her knees together in delight. She moaned slightly as Jenny took another kiss, and the hand slid slightly further up, enclosing the ripe mammary flesh as she squeezed it gently.

"Oh yes," Wendy whispered as she sighed. "Oh yes, it feels lovely."

"Want more?" Jenny asked her.

"Yes please."

"Call me Mama," Jenny reminded her.

"Yes please Mama. Give me more," she groaned softly.

"Lean back for me my sweet," Jenny told her. "I can't reach down to kiss them."

Wendy let her head fall back as Jenny lifted the naked upper torso to her lips. She inhaled before bringing the bare breasts up close and caressing the warm, soft flesh with her lips.

"Mmmm," she breathed, stroking one quickly stiffening nipple with her lips. Wendy moaned softly, encouraging Jenny to extend her tongue slightly, licking the tip of the nipple, then tracing tiny circles slowly around the areola.

"Ooohh I love it when they go hard in my mouth," she whispered.

"Do you like my body?" Wendy sighed.

"Oh yes my love. Yes," Jenny replied sincerely, "but you can't be comfortable here, are you?"

"Not really," the girl admitted.

"I know," Jenny offered. "Why don't I lift you up there?" she suggested, glancing behind her.

"Where?"

Jenny pointed up and behind them. "Up there," she replied. "On the box."

"Really?" Wendy responded, looking unsure.

"Of course. You'll be much more comfortable up there."

"Well..." Wendy began, but Jenny didn't wait for any possible objection. She slid one arm under the girl's legs and with the other still behind her back, lifted her effortlessly into the air, turning to seat her neatly on the end of the exercise box.

"Errr... I don't really..." Wendy began, but Jenny interrupted her.

"Don't worry my love. Just lean back and relax," Jenny said, guiding her innocent partner onto her back on top of the box, as she leaned in beside her.

"There. Isn't that better?"

"Well..."

"Of course it is. You just lie there and let me make you feel good," she encouraged the girl.

"Well, maybe if..."

"That's right," Jenny insisted, sliding her hand across the smooth, flat tummy, and holding Wendy gently around the waist. "You just lie still and let me do all the work."

Wendy tried to cross her arms over in front of herself, to hide her embarrassment, but Jenny stopped her. "Oh, don't cover yourself my love," she pleaded, her voice kind and convincing. "You're so beautiful. I just want to look at you."

She took Wendy's wrist to tease the arms away and reveal the wonderful, firm young breasts, standing proud of the girl's slender body, like a pair of perfectly shaped little mountains, topped with the most delightful dark brown nipples, that glistened with natural oil from her perfectly smooth, pale creamy skin.

"You know, they say the perfect size for breasts is just large enough to fill a champagne glass," she told the girl, her hand sliding upward to cup the delightful mound of flesh on the far side of the semi-naked body, "and these are about the most perfect I have ever seen," she added, her fingertips idly teasing the stiff little nipple as she leaned against the box, reaching her head over to kiss the bare torso close to the other.

Wendy's heart began to beat faster. Her pulse began to race. "I'm not very comfortable," she complained.

"Why not my love?" Jenny asked.

"I don't feel very safe," the girl told her.

"No? Surely you don't think I would harm you?"

"No. It's not that. I just feel a bit... precarious. I don't want to fall."

"Oh. I see. Well, all you need to do is put your arms down the sides of the box and hold yourself steady."

Wendy tried to comply, making those lovely firm breasts stand more proud. Now they looked even more delectable, making it almost impossible for Jenny to resist just leaning over, taking one in her mouth and sucking on it.

"I still don't feel right," Wendy complained.

"Why?" Jenny repeated.

"My feet are hanging over the end," she explained, evading the real issue.

"Put your feet up on the end then," Jenny suggested.

"We're not allowed to go on the equipment with our shoes on," Wendy reasoned.

Jenny had a little chuckle to herself. Here is a girl, she thought, who is happy to let me strip her and fondle her, and kiss her naked body. Very likely she will soon be willing to let me suck on her juicy little cunt too, but right now she's still worried about being allowed to put her shoes on the gym equipment.

"Let me take them off for you my love," Jenny said to the girl.

She moved around to the end of the box and grasped one ankle to raise the girl's leg, lifting the black patent leather shoe toward her face. She paused there for a moment to gaze along a length of delicious looking, creamy bare skin from the ankle right up to the top of Wendy's thigh, while idly caressing the calf.

She unfastened the strap from the buckle, and slipped the shoe from the girl's foot, smiling down at the girl, who was looking decidedly nervous. She shrugged, tossing the shoe casually back over her shoulder before carefully placing Wendy's heel, now clad only with a white ankle sock, on the edge of the padded box top.

Wendy looked down across her half naked body toward the smiling woman, now gently stroking the inside of one bare thigh with her fingertips.

Wendy's heart was pounding as Jenny asked in a kindly tone, "Other one please?"

It was more of an order than a request. The girls smiled nervously, and offered her other foot.

Jenny's hand slid slowly from the ankle, up to the inside of the knee, around to the soft, warm skin at the back of Wendy's thigh, then down the calf to the ankle again. She kissed the raised knee, then proceeded to remove the other shoe, discarding it behind her as before. She paused for a few seconds, her fingertips caressing the bare leg up and down, making poor Wendy moan with tormented pleasure, before leaning in and kissing the inside of one knee.

Wendy raised her arms to cross them in front of her again.

"Not sure what to do with your hands my love?" Jenny asked. Wendy shook her head. "Come my love," Jenny told her. "Let me help." She moved to the side of the box once more, gently taking the girl's wrists and raising the hands high above Wendy's head. "Hold on to the braids," she instructed, as she leaned over the girl and kissed her bare tummy. Wendy looked puzzled, then closed her eyes cautiously allowing herself to enjoy the sinful sensation.

Jenny looked up to see the girl's reaction. She smiled to herself and extended her tongue to carefully lick the bare, creamy flesh. Wendy moaned softly. Another gentle lick, followed by another soft moan. She pressed the flat of her tongue against the bare torso and dragged it slowly upward, delighting in the mildly salty flavour. Upward, very slowly, until her tongue came level with one ripe young breast at the side of Wendy's half naked body.

Wendy moaned again.

Jenny's hand slid across to caress the breast opposite, as her tongue advanced on the one closest. Gently licking the mound of flesh as her hand began to knead the other, she kissed, lapped, sucked gently, making her young partner cry out softly.

The arms came down once more to protect herself from the pleasure, far more than she had ever previously known, but Jenny stopped her.

"I want you to do something for me," she told the girl.

"What is it?" Wendy sighed.

"Call me Mama," Jenny reminded her.

"Sorry. What do you want me to do, Mama?"

"Please yourself," she was told.

"You have to tell me," Wendy replied, misunderstanding what she had heard.

Jenny took Wendy's left wrist, the one furthest from her, and guided it down to her tummy. "No. I want you to please yourself. Like this," she said. "Caress yourself my love," she was told.

Wendy did as she was asked, idly tracing sensual lines around her tummy while Jenny fiddled with the clasp at the side of the girl's skirt, releasing it, followed by the short zip.

"Put your hand in there," Jenny told her.

"Oh. I couldn't possibly do that," Wendy complained. It's embarrassing.

"You don't need to feel embarrassed," Jenny told her, she moved closer and spoke softly, resting her cheek on the bare flesh close to Wendy's firm young breast. "You just need to please yourself. You know, she breathed. Please... yourself. Make yourself feel good. Enjoy the beautiful sensations of your own body," she smiled, guiding the hand inside the loose waistband of her skirt.

"Like this?" Wendy asked, playing her two middle fingers between her parted thighs and rubbing gently.

"Similar to that," Jenny agreed, "but... you're not doing it quite right," she smiled.

"What's wrong?" the girl asked, sounding confused.

Jenny smiled. "Your fingers need to be inside your knickers my love," she told the girl. "You can't finger yourself properly from outside," she laughed softly, "can you."

She guided Wendy's hand once more, this time easing the fingers inside the waistband of her navy blue knickers. "There. That's better, isn't it?" she encouraged. "Close your eyes and stroke that sweet little slit my love," she whispered.

She took Wendy's right hand and raised it high above the girl's head, bringing her lips down to the bare, exposed breast, kissing the nipple.

"Doesn't that feel good my love?" Jenny asked.

"Oh yes. Yes. Yes," Wendy moaned, rubbing herself hurriedly.

"I prefer," Jenny advised, "to squeeze my button between two fingers, then rub it in little circles."

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh! That is so good," Wendy cried, gasping. She began to grind her hips around.

"Let's get this out of the way for you, shall we?" Jenny suggested, moving around to the end of the box again. "Here. Put your feet on my shoulders," she told the girl. "Now, lift your bottom," she instructed, gripping the hem of the skirt.

Wendy did as she was asked and Jenny pulled the skirt away, sliding the loose garment up and over her knees, then down to the ankles, coming to rest under her chin. "There," she said quietly, to no-one in particular, lifting Wendy's feet and tossing the skirt in the same direction as the other items.

She placed the heels carefully back on the end of the box and laid her cheek to rest on the inside of one bare thigh, pushing the other thigh away with her free hand.

"Now," she purred. "you can enjoy yourself properly."

She gripped one warm, creamy pink thigh, watching closely as the shape of Wendy's knuckles moved, mesmerisingly within the wet gusset of her navy-blue school knickers. She kissed her way slowly upward, while her other hand stroked and caressed it's way up the other thigh.

Wendy lowered her right arm and thrust the hand inside her panties to replace the left hand, which in turn crossed in front of her to grip the right breast, squeezing and kneading it roughly. "Oh God," she moaned, pushing her hips upward. "Oh my God, yes! Yes!" she cried.

"I didn't realise you were religious," Jenny joked. She opened her mouth and pressed it tightly against the hot, sweating thigh, lapping and sucking the sweetness from the naked flesh.

"More. More," Wendy groaned.

Jenny put Wendy's feet on her shoulders again, and slowly removed the knickers in much the same way that she had done with the skirt, replacing the heels once more on the end of the box. This time, Wendy unashamedly spread her legs wide, clearly displaying the two middle fingers working away at the glistening slit between her legs.

123456...8