After School Delight Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But... how can you take by force, that which is given freely?" I asked, calmly. I was puzzled. On the outside I was so calm, but in my heart I was screaming.

She laughed. "OK. In that case I'll fuck you to within an inch of your life," she snarled.

"Been there. Done that. Got the Tee-shirt," I goaded. Why was I doing this? I just wanted it all to stop. I wanted to leave. I wanted to get back to my Angie - and Wendy.

She laughed again, pushed me backwards until my feet left the floor, making me lie sideways across the bed while she pushed my knees wide.

"Oooh. So pretty," she cooed. "So smooth and clean," she smiled up at me. "Not a trace of hair. Just like a sweet little virgin," she whispered. "And I'll bet it tastes so good too," she cooed, "just like your delicious girlfriend," she added, and she dipped her head down between my parted thighs to enjoy the flavour that she had released while I was eating.

"How many times have you done this?" I asked. I was hating myself for letting her do this, but I had to admit it felt good.

She smiled again. "This will be my second," she giggled like a naughty schoolgirl.

"Could have fooled me," I gasped, as her tongue penetrated me again and again. "Oh my God," I moaned. "That feels so nice."

"Mmmm..." she purred. "I always thought all girls would taste the same down here, but they don't, do they. Angela's juicy little cunt tastes, rich and tangy, but you taste much sweeter somehow."

"Don't keep using that word," I complained.

"Which word?" she asked, genuinely surprised.

"The 'C' word," I told her. "It's such an awful thing to call it."

She ignored me. "Did you know, Jenny told me I could have every pretty little girl at this school," she told me. "Starting with you two," she laughed.

"I bet she didn't say you can have them first though," did she?

"I don't care," she replied. "There are so many sweet little girls at our school. I'll work my way through them all," she laughed. "But I want some more of this first, pretty baby," she smiled.

She pushed my legs wide and closed her mouth down over my exposed slit again, lapping and sucking greedily as I began to buck and lurch in response, but before I was able to reach my climax she stopped.

"What did you do that for?" I asked, clearly disappointed and more than a little frustrated.

"Do what?"

"You didn't let me finish," I complained.

"Don't worry. I have something far better for you here," she laughed.

She moved back and began to strip off, smiling as I watched, until she too was completely naked. I was surprised. Apart from her breasts being a little droopy, she was quite fit looking - for an older woman.

"Well? What do you think?" she asked, facing me with her hands on her hips.

"I can't wait," I told her.

She went to a cupboard in the bedroom and pulled out a tangle of black straps with a massive dildo attached.

I recognised it immediately. It was dark brown in colour - almost black, about six or seven inches long, almost an inch and a half in diameter, with ridges and faux-veins all around the sides. There was a thick, bulbous knob at the end, and at the base there were small knobly bumps and projections like little fingers, designed to stimulate the recipient in the general clitoral area.

"Where did you get that?" I challenged her.

"Your lovely girlfriend gave it to me yesterday," she replied.

"She wouldn't give that away. That's her favourite," I told her.

"Maybe it was just a loan?" she suggested. "All I can tell you is, she said I should hang on to it for a while. She said I might find a use for it... and she was right, wasn't she," she added with a bright smile.

She untangled the mass of straps, took out a blue and grey tube, marked KY, and smeared a liberal coating of clear gel onto the smaller of the two appendages, before stepping through two of the loops and pulling the inside projection into her, taking great care to strap it on tight.

The look on her face was one of pure ecstasy.

"You weren't kidding, were you, I told her.

"About what?"

"About fucking me."

"Of course not," she smiled, reaching for the tube of KY Jelly again. "Lift your knees," she demanded.

I did as I was told and she shuffled toward me, sliding her knees under mine, lining up the lubricated bulbous tip of the hideous monster with my open pussy.

"Oh," I gasped. "Ooohh. Oh yes. Oh that feels so good," I told her.

Considering that she was supposed to be a novice, she proved to be very efficient, and it wasn't long before she had me gasping and crying out with passion.

"It's a good thing we don't have any neighbours," she told me with a laugh.

"What do you do for an encore?" I joked. I should have kept my mouth shut. She had something far more disgusting in mind.

"Get on your back. Head on the pillow," she ordered. I felt compelled to obey, turning to lie properly on the bed. "Now spread your legs wide and put your knees up."

I couldn't defy her. I raised my knees up until they were almost under my armpits.

"Mmmm..." she purred. "Ooohh, I'm going to do such, nasty, filthy things with you, little girl. Things that your sick little girlfriend taught me. Little girls like you are just perfect for fucking, and I'm going to give you everything you deserve, Slut!" she added, almost spitting the last word.

I became quite fearful at that point, but I obediently stayed put. She took my wrists and spread my arms wide, passing them behind my knees and stretching them out to the sides, spreading me out to expose my bald, bare pussy to the ceiling. Then, taking a thick silk cord, she tied it to my wrist, slung it under the bed, and bound the free end off around my other wrist. I just lay there, trussed up like a turkey, waiting to be abused.

Her fingertips stroked up and down the inside of my thighs, dragging her rough nails across the tender, bare flesh, as she bent low to kiss my bald, bare pussy.

"Ooohh, so tasty," she purred, lapping at my open slit.

"Push it in," I moaned. I couldn't help it. I was beginning to love it.

She didn't hesitate to oblige, raking her nails up and down my inner thighs and plunging her tongue into me with such vigour I began to hump back at her with a vengeance. It must have been such a sordid sight, but it didn't last long.

"Fuck me baby," I moaned.

"Not yet my sweet. There's something else I want to try first."

She bent low again, and began to kiss and lap all around my exposed buttocks.

"You'd better not be planning on what I think your about to do," I threatened.

"Why? she laughed. What are you going to do about it?" She stared at me and smiled. There was nothing I 'could' do, and she knew it.

"Why would you want to do something filthy like that?" I asked, trying to talk her out of it.

"Your pretty girlfriend said I could," she replied.

"With me?" I almost shouted in horror.

"No, silly girl. With her. But she said I she wouldn't let me kiss her afterwards."

"I'm not surprised," I told her. "Neither would I."

"Oh, my sweet..." she smiled, "but... you can't stop me, can you," she laughed, triumphantly.

I stared up at her, considering the situation. I was naked on my back, with my knees up under my shoulders, and my arms stretched out to either side, with my pussy and my bum up in the air. She was quite right. There was nothing I could do to stop her.

"I've never done anything like this before," she told me excitedly. "I often wondered what a pretty girl's bum might taste like, but the idea of a dirty little girl..." she paused, "well, I always gagged at the very idea," she added. "But you..." she went on, "you my sweet... Well, I watched you wash yourself, didn't I. I watched you push your finger deep in there and clean it for me, and I thought, if I'm ever going to try it, now would be the time, wouldn't you agree?" she laughed.

"Please, don't," I begged, but it did no good. She was already bending low to lap all around that tiny, dirty little hole, and there was nothing I could do but struggle in vain and beg her to stop. She didn't of course.

The next time I had a proper look at her face, she was cringing.

"Like it?" I asked, sarcastically.

"Pretty disgusting," she told me.

"Shame," I replied. "It felt quite nice."

She moved up to kiss me but I managed to avert her, just by telling her, "Don't you dare. If you want my kisses ever again, you'll go and wash your mouth."

Surprisingly, she stopped and looked at me, obviously considering the idea for a few moments. Then she nodded, abandoning me, still trussed up, while she rushed to the bathroom.

A few moments later she returned. "There, all clean and fresh and minty," she said, smiling as she approached the bed once more, the strap-on swinging hideously from side to side as she walked toward me.

"Now I'm going to fuck your pretty little cunt for you, until I don't have the energy left to fuck you any more," she told me. "I'm going to make you so sore you can't walk."

"Nothing new there," I replied in a blase manner. Deep down I was still afraid, but inside I was becoming used to the idea. Perhaps the fear was enhancing my excitement, but I was still confused as to why I now seemed to be enjoying the experience. Was I some kind of masochist?

She took the tube of KY and smeared a large blob over the end of the dildo, levelling it to my exposed pussy. I gasped as the cold gel on the tip touched my hot, open slit again, and she laughed, watching the expression on my face change from surprise to ecstasy as she leaned into me.

"Oh yes baby. You like that, don't you."

I couldn't reply. I just groaned, nodding in encouragement.

She eased it back and forth, just the way Angie had shown her, supporting her weight above me on her straightened arms, her hands on the bed to either side of my naked body, allowing her floppy breasts to dangle above me, the nipples aligning with mine, caressing and stimulating as she moved. It was heaven.

I wrapped my legs around her waist and linked my ankles together, squeezing her waist gently with my knees to enhance the beautiful sensation as the slippery, ridged shaft moved slowly in and out of me.

"Are you... sure you've... never done this... before?" I asked, my words punctuated by gasps of pleasure as she drilled the thing into me.

"Only with your exquisite little girlfriend," she laughed. "She has the most beautiful, suckable tits, and she loves this inside her, but what I'm really looking forward to is having some more fun like this with her sister," she added. "I gather she's just as gorgeous, and somewhat more flexible. I'm told she'll do literally anything for a good sex session." She accentuated the word anything. I wondered how she knew.

"You leave Ges alone," I warned her. You can have your fun with me if you like, but Ges is underage. If you go near her I'll tell everyone," I threatened.

It wasn't so much that I wanted to protect Ges. I knew full well that Harriet was right. Ges would enjoy almost any sexual encounter, but for some reason I must have felt jealous. I didn't want this woman to have her sordid fun with my Ges. My Ges? I thought. Since when was she my Ges?

I put the thought aside as Harriet's expression changed dramatically. "Not to worry," she told me, looking determined. "Sooner of later I'll have my fun with that juicy little cunt Wendy," she smiled.

"I doubt that," I replied. "I don't think Jenny will be giving her up any time soon. Now, have your fun here and finish up," I told her. "There's somewhere I want to be later."

"Oh no," she laughed. "You're not going anywhere. I intend to fuck you all night long. I'll let you go in the morning, but tonight you're all mine."

I just stared at her. I hadn't expected this.

"And now," she announced, "for something I've been looking forward to all evening."

She pulled back slowly, removing the phallic object from me before shuffling around, suspending herself on one hand as she touched the warm, slippery tip to my anus.

"Oh no! Please no!" I begged.

"But darling," she feigned a surprised but sympathetic expression. "I've been looking forward to this part."

"Oh God, that feels horrible," I cried, as she pushed down, burying the entire length into me, smiling wickedly as she did so.

"Ughh," I moaned, as she pushed in again. "Ughh, Ughh, Ughh," came my cries as she pumped the thing into my backside.

"Oh my God, this is such fun," she laughed.

"Ughh, Ughh, Ughh," I groaned, the only response I could make as she continued to fuck me, then "Mmnh, Mmnh, Mmnh," as she muffled my cries with a slobbering kiss on my mouth.

She fucked me like that for what seemed like an eternity, while she enjoyed the feeling of the tiny dildo moving inside her, getting faster and faster until at last she came with a shuddering orgasm - while I cried. I literally wept.

"There, there, pretty baby," she soothed, wiping away my tears as she calmed, recovering her breath. "Don't cry my love. It's only eight o clock. We have the whole night to enjoy ourselves," she smiled.

She raised herself and pulled the thing from me, reaching down to tug at the loop of cord around my wrist, releasing me from my bonds. "Go and get yourself cleaned up," she ordered, "and don't even think about running off," she told me as I straightened myself out and rolled away from her on the bed. "We have so much more fun to have tonight," she added.

I did as I was told, returning a few minutes later to see her still kneeling on the bed, cleaning the dildo with a cleansing wipe. She beckoned me to join her. I didn't feel I wanted to, but I had to obey. Secretly, I think I was curious as to what was in store for me. I soon found out.

"Lie down," she demanded, but she was smiling. Once more I obeyed, allowing her to lay me out on the bed and spread my legs.

Another blob of cold gel on the tip of the cleaned dildo and again she was pushing it into me, this time into the traditional receptacle. She leaned over me and supported herself above me on all fours, her knees on the bed between my parted thighs and her elbows on either side of my torso, her hands raised up and holding me down by the shoulders. I gasped as she pushed it deep, closing my eyes and moaning softly.

"You like that, don't you, slut," she told me.

I nodded and smiled, reaching up to support her above me, my hands on her shoulders as I raised my feet in the air, wrapping my legs around her waist and enjoying the regular, slow, in and out pumping motion of the knarled dildo inside me.

She smiled, almost lovingly, as she pushed it fully home, grinding the base against my groin and stimulating me with the bobbles at the hilt.

I moaned and cried out, and she drew back and rammed it into me again, grinding it against me to enhance my pleasure. I was loving it. I hated myself, but I wanted it so deep inside me. I helped her to position herself above me again, allowing her breasts to dangle above me, the nipples caressing mine as she fucked me to the point where I couldn't hold back any longer.

I thrust my head back into the pillow and pushed my groin up to meet her as she continued to grind the thing into me, delighting in my cries as the orgasm took hold, making me lurch and shudder uncontrollably. I let out the most awful guttural cry as my feet began to kick, and I felt the whole bed shake.

I must have had more intense orgasms with Angie, and I know I've had as good with Jenny, probably with Ges too if the truth be known, but this one surprised me. I didn't think it possible with someone who I believed I didn't really like.

"Good girl," was all she said for several minutes. Just, "Good girl. Good girl."

She moved her head down, I thought to kiss my body, but she began to lap the sweat from me. "What a wonderful fuck you are," she whispered.

"Now you've spoiled it," I told her. "Why couldn't you just let me enjoy it. I could have begun to love you," I said.

"I don't need your love," she replied. "I just want to fuck as many pretty little girls as I can," she laughed.

'Ah well', I thought. At least there wouldn't be any embarrassment at school if I didn't want to go with her again.

"In that case, can I go now," I asked.

"Not a chance," she replied. "I told you, you're here for the night. Now, turn on your side."

She leaned back and raised my right leg high in the air, passing it over in front while swivelling me on the phallic object still inside me, until I was lying on my left side with her behind me.

It felt so weird, twisting inside me, but as she lay down behind me and began to hump the thing into me again I settled down to the idea of just lying there and being fucked from behind, a bit like 'doggy' style, only more relaxed.

"I love the feel of this thing," she told me. "Don't you?" She asked. I just moaned my approval. "You can tell your girlfriend that I'm keeping it. If she wants it back she's going to have to come here and let me fuck her with it again, first. Now, settle down and go to sleep."

'Go to sleep?' I thought. 'How could I possibly go to sleep with her doing that?'

"But, I want to go home," I complained.

"You can go home in the morning," she laughed. "Close your eyes and let me have my fun."

She wrapped her arms around me from behind, making me raise my right leg as she slipped her right hand down between my thighs.

"I have an idea," she whispered in my ear.

She pulled the thing back until the tip just popped out, then wriggled it up to touch my anus.

"Oh no. Not that again. Please don't," I begged, but she ignored me. "Oh. Oh no. Oh. Oh," came my cries as she began to work it into me again from behind. I hated the idea of being taken that way again, but at least this time it was warm.

"There. I love the feel of this thing," she whispered. Doesn't that feel nice?" she asked.

"Not as nice as before," I told her truthfully.

"Mmmm... This feels good," she purred. "I love the feel of your warm bum against me. I want to do this all night."

"Speak for yourself," I told her.

"Don't you worry child. You just go to sleep while I fuck you," she said softly, kissing the nape of my neck as her hands fondled my tiny breasts, pinching the nipples as the fingers of her other hand began to probe me down below.

"How am I supposed to sleep with that thing up my arse?" I moaned.

"Shut up," she ordered. "If you can't sleep, just pretend."

I tried, but it was impossible with the dildo moving inside me. Eventually tiredness got the better of her and she lay still behind me. At last I could close my eyes and allow the sleepy feeling take over. Even so, it was quite unnerving with her toy still inside me, but I did manage to get an hour or two of rest. The big problem was, she was such a light sleeper. Each time I moved in my sleep it would wake her, and the humping would begin again. No less than six times in the night I disturbed her, and in response she fucked me every time.

By the time the morning came I was so tired, but relieved. She took me to the bathroom again and we showered together, her hands exploring everywhere. It was as if she had never touched a girl before, and she was making up for lost time. That was probably more true than I realised.

Then we had breakfast. She cooked me a Full English, with sausage, bacon, a poached egg, a fried tomato, some toast and a cup of Mocha (I'm not mad about plain coffee).

By then it was time to leave. "Can you take me to Angie's house?" I asked.

"Not a chance," she laughed. "I'll take you into the village. You can catch a bus back from there." I was appalled. She had used and abused me all night long, and now she wouldn't even take me home.

1...345678