After School Delight Pt. 06

Story Info
Jenny seduces Wendy while Stacey takes Macey.
25.2k words
4.7
12.7k
16

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
441 Followers

Preamble: Hi, and thank you for choosing my story.

If you enjoy this story, please be kind enough to give a score at the end. This helps me to gauge the popularity of my work. - If I may - I usually like to suggest, one star each for:

Composition & Use of Vocabulary, Readability, Plot, Drama or Humour, and of course Sexual Content (or why are we all here?), but please feel free to use your own criteria if you prefer.

Finally, if you would like to know a little about my personal background, please read my Brief History.

NOTE: Please consider the preamble for Part 1 as an integral part of this episode. Also, as with most of my work, there is a lot of background and character building in the early stages. For this reason, some aspects of this part will be better understood by reading episodes in sequence.

CAUTION: This episode contains descriptions of scenarios involving Lesbian Incest and sex under hypnosis. Also, please note that whilst there are no descriptions of sexual activity involving characters under the age of 18 years, there may be implications of this. If you feel you may be offended by any of this, I recommend you should skip this section.

Word Count: 25,220

Main Text:

I knew it wasn't going to be any ordinary Thursday - not after Angie's mam had asked her to give Wendy such a provocative gift for her eighteenth birthday.

It was less than a minute after the other girls had left the gym, when Miss Stacey invited Angie and I into her office. I don't know why I would be surprised that Jenny was already there, but I was. There was another woman there too, who I felt sure I should have known, but for some weird reason I could hardly remember anything about who she was or what she looked like. To be honest though, I now often associated my occasional mental block problems with periods when Jenny was around, so at the time I wasn't unduly concerned.

As we entered the room, Jenny and Stacey were talking about something to do with our Headmistress, Mrs Dale. "Don't worry," Jenny told her. "It's all been taken care of. Dale won't bother us."

Stacey and the other woman were studying us both closely, and I had the distinct feeling they were mentally undressing us as they watched us. I felt a little uneasy, but Angie didn't seem to mind, in fact she was smiling back at them. I began to wonder why Stacey had even bothered to let us get dressed following our shower after Gym, but perhaps that was simply to put on a facade of normality, or maybe just to enhance their pleasure at being able to undress us again.

In any event, not much was said between the five of us until, presently, there was a light knock at the office door.

It was Wendy. She was, of course, dressed in the full school uniform of white short sleeved blouse, with the standard seniors' red tie, tied casually around her collar, a red and navy tartan checked skirt (standard attire for the seniors' 'B' class), bare legs with white ankle socks, and black patent buckle-up shoes.

She looked a picture of innocence.

Miss Stacey opened the door to her and the moment she came into view, Wendy backed away, her face telling a tale of worry.

"Don't be shy," Jenny coaxed. "Come on in. We won't bite," she laughed. All at once it became clear to me that this must be a common expression in their family, although I hadn't noticed it before.

I don't remember much of the rest of our meeting with them all, except that Jenny asked Angie to "Do her hair for us, would you Angela?" referring to Wendy.

"How would you like it?" Angie asked.

"Put it into braids please. Like Macey's."

Angie spent a few minutes plaiting Wendy's hair, then Jenny pulled Angie's pony tail out, saying, "Can't have you looking like an adult, can we," as she tied Angie's hair into bunches.

"There. That's better," she told her. I'd never seen Angie with her hair tied that way. She certainly looked a lot younger like that.

Jenny stood us in a row and took a couple of photos of us in a line together. One from the front and one from behind, then she led Wendy away. There was a knowing, almost jealous, look of yearning on Angie's face as Jenny steered Wendy from the office. The girl turned back briefly to look at us. She looked worried, obviously unsure of what to expect, possibly searching for some support, so Angie gave her a comforting smile and nodded slightly, turning to me and grinning as Wendy turned back toward the door. The pair then disappeared from our view.

They were quickly followed by the unknown woman who took me by the hand and pulled me along, quite hurriedly I thought, behind her. "Come pretty pigtail," she said in her heavy, East-European accent. "We have good fun now."

I looked back toward Angie, who had a satisfied, almost smug smile on her face as the woman almost dragged me along and into the showers, the office door closing with a light 'slam' behind us.

It felt really weird, the fact that I couldn't remember anything about her. Well, not much anyway. She was tall, with dark hair and she had a pony tail. I couldn't remember much about her, except her hair was very much like Jenny's, but almost black. That was about it. Other than that, I couldn't say what she looked like, or what happened in there.

It disturbed me that I had lost another big chunk of my memory. What I 'can' tell you is that over an hour later I was outside the school again with Angie, and we were walking back to my house for tea. I asked her what had happened and she was very cagey about it. All she would tell me was that it didn't matter, and I 'shouldn't wowy' about it. Hardly reassuring for a lost experience.

From what I could deduce, Angie spent that hour with Harriet Stacey, and as I had said, Jenny took Wendy off, which meant that I must have spent my entire hour with the other woman. I could have been with several of them, but from what I learned later, I'm fairly sure we were alone.

Polina with Macey:

At the time I could remember nothing of my experience, but over the next few weeks I began to recall tiny snippets of things that I thought had happened. I wasn't really sure. It seemed like I may have been dreaming, but if that were true, those were the most wonderfully sensual, erotic dreams that anyone might wish for.

On one occasion I was standing naked in front of a woman - it had to be the same woman. How I became undressed I can't recall, but I was standing up on a stool or a bench and she began touching me, stroking my body, and I could hear her delighted voice, moaning and sighing. It sounded rather high pitched, quite youthful in fact. Such a squeaky little voice. I remember thinking how unusual a sound from a grown woman.

She had one arm around me, her other hand stroking up the inside of my thigh as she bent down low. She began kissing my neck, down to my shoulder, then over my body, all around my tiny breasts, and sucking on the nipples as her fingers probed between my thighs, and she kept speaking in some foreign sounding language. I couldn't understand a word, but her touch felt heavenly.

Her accent was quite distinct, and I remember hearing her say things, like ' fetita draguta' or 'fetita dulca'. She kept repeating it over and over as she kissed and licked at my body.

In another dream-like sequence, I was hanging upside-down, her arms around my waist and her hand between my buttocks, and I could feel her mouth over my pussy, with something very long and warm reaching into me and moving around inside me. The more it moved, the more I enjoyed it. Then I felt a finger begin to stroke and probe between my buttocks. Suddenly I was being penetrated, two places at once, and I could hear my own voice crying out, echoing in the distance, as my body lurched and twisted in response.

Every now and then the probing would stop and I would hear that voice again, saying things like 'fetita dulca' and 'fetita suculenta' (use Google Translate here). Then I would feel her arms tighten around my waist and the thing was reaching into me again. Occasionally I could feel what must have been her hand behind my head, pushing my face up between a pair of hot thighs. She was wet and tasty, and I couldn't help myself but to lap at the juicy warm flesh.

It went on for an age. Was it all a dream? Even now I really couldn't be sure, but it made me feel so good. I remember thinking I want more of this. I feel sure I must have orgasmed more than once, and I felt drained, but the next thing I remember was walking home with Angie by my side, and she wouldn't tell me anything. She just kept saying, "Don't wowy," and looking smug.

Harriet Stacey with Angie:

I learned later, not from Angie but from Miss Stacey herself, what had happened between them.

As soon as everyone else had left her office, she challenged Angie, fully expecting my girlfriend to shy away, but Jenny had obviously primed her well, or Harriet Stacey had completely underestimated Angie's resolve - maybe a little of both?

"So," Stacy began, standing with her back to the desk, her arms folded and her head raised in an air of authority. "Do you know what you're here for?" she had asked.

"Do you?" Angie replied, precociously. That immediately took Harriet off guard.

"Well, err... Your mother said that..."

"My mother says a lot of things," Angie interrupted, "but I wonder if what she told you was the same as she said to me?"

"Well, I..." Harriet began, but Angie cut her short again.

"I think, first of all," Angie told her, "we both need to understand a few things."

"Don't speak to me in that manner young lady," the teacher retorted.

But Angie hardly flinched. She simply smiled. "I think you want something that I have," she went on, unperturbed, "and..." she added, stepping closer while unfastening the top button on her blouse, "if you want what I have for you, you'll need to listen to what I have to say."

Harriet was silent. Gob-smacked, to use an expression that I'm not particularly fond of. The teacher had never been spoken to like that before, let alone by a minion. She faltered, backing away and coming to rest against the edge of her desk. She was about to speak again when Angie took the lead once more.

"I know you're used to being in charge... In contwol, and I won't attempt to change that. At least, not in fwont of my fwiends, or the other girls..." She paused, unfastening another button as she took another step forward, "But," she smiled provocatively, "when we're alone, like this," another button popped open, clearly revealing the shape of her perfect bust, "well, that's when I will be in contwol."

Harriet was breathing heavily as the next button popped, not quite allowing Angie's beautifully firm, and perfectly proportioned breasts to escape from her blouse.

"Understand?" she added.

Harriet Stacey nodded silently.

"And, in weturn Miss Stacey, I think I should deserve my marks for gymnastics to impwove... dwastically... don't you?" she asked, releasing yet another button.

By now, there were only two left, and one of those was tucked into her skirt, those delicious, shapely breasts now in full view, with the dark caramel coloured nipples pert and erect, and clearly visible to the near frantic teacher.

"You want me to give you good gwades? Err, I mean, grades?" the teacher replied, quickly correcting herself.

Angie nodded.

"In return for sex?"

Angie smiled. "Not all at once you understand. We don't want anyone getting too suspicious, do we."

"No, I suppose not," Harriet replied, weakly. She really didn't quite know what to make of all this. Jenny had promised her a good time with the girl, but this was developing into something beyond her wildest dreams.

"Just a gwadual impwovement is all I would ask, Miss Stacey," Angie told her, popping the last button and opening the front of her blouse.

"I think we could manage that my dear," Harriet smiled.

"And if you do that for me, Miss Stacey, I can do anything you like in weturn," Angie smiled, moving right up close to the hapless woman. She slipped the garment off her shoulders and allowed it to fall behind her, slipping her arms free and leaving it hanging from the tail which was still tucked into her skirt.

"Why don't you call me Harriet," the woman suggested. "Just while we're alone of course," she added.

Angie simply gave her a pathetic look.

"What?" the woman asked.

"I couldn't possibly do that, could I," Angie replied, indignantly.

"Why ever not?" Harriet smiled.

"Because I can't?" Angie told her.

"Of course you can."

"No! I can't! I can't say it," Angie sighed.

"Oh?" Harriet paused, then a look of realisation came over her face. "Oh," she said, smiling. "Sorry, I wasn't thinking."

"It's OK," Angie smiled, moving in so close that their lips were almost touching.

Harriet raised her hands to cup them around Angie's firm young breasts. "You really are a very beautiful young lady," she told the girl.

"And do you know what I like?" Angie asked.

"No. What do you like?"

"I like having those sucked," she replied, guiding Harriet Stacey's head down to one bare bosom.

She cradled the woman's head in her arms as Harriet Stacey began to kiss cautiously at first one, then the other firm, naked breast.

"Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm," came the sounds of pleasure from the delighted woman, as she became more enthusiastic.

"Do you do this with Suzie?" Angie asked.

"What?"

"Suzanne Baker. Did you do this with her?" Angie repeated.

"No. No. Never," Harriet replied.

"I don't believe you," Angie told her. She paused. I bet you kissed her, she said.

"Well... maybe just a little," the teacher admitted, bashfully.

"And fingers. I bet you fingered her too."

"Sometimes," came the guilty reply.

"Ha! I can just see it. Your arm behind her back. Your hand between her legs. Frigging her while you sucked on her tits."

"What? No!" Harriet objected, sounding shocked.

"Did you ever taste her?"

"What do you mean?"

"Didn't you taste her juice?" Angie asked, as the woman continued sucking on her breast.

"No. Never."

"I'm going to," Angie added.

Harriet just stared at her.

"All of us," she went on. "We're all going to do the most disgusting things with her," she told the woman, "and afterwards we're going to make her let you do the same," she laughed.

"What?"

"I'm going to send her to you, and make her have you do the same as we did with her."

"What sort of things?" the teacher asked, wildly curious.

"Oh, I couldn't possibly say," Angie replied, "apart fwom... it involves getting her really sticky with a lollipop," she giggled.

She grabbed the woman by the arms and spun around with her, in a sort of half pirouette motion, bringing her own bottom to rest on the edge of Harriet's desk.

"Put your hand down there," Angie ordered, parting her thighs.

Harriet's eyes opened wide with excitement as she reached down to caress the warm softness of flesh on the inside of Angie's thigh, sliding her hand up to clammy warmth of her pantie-clad groin.

"That's wight Miss Stacey. Do it for me. Ooohh, yes. That feels so nice. Now pwess your finger into the slit... thwough my panties," she giggled. "Oh yes. Yes. That's lovely. Wub it for me Mama."

"What?" Stacey retorted.

"Sowy," Angie giggled. "Force of habit."

"Does your mother do this to you?" Harriet asked.

"All the time," Angie smiled. The woman stared at her in disbelief. "It's OK," Angie told her. "I won't tell if you don't," she laughed. "Now, would you like me on my back?"

"That's a silly question girl," the teacher told her.

Angie twisted around and, reaching her arm across the desk she swept the entire contents onto the floor.

"What on earth..." Harriet began, but once again Angie cut her short.

"Surely you don't expect me to lie among your pens and papers while you suck my pussy," she explained calmly.

Harriet hesitated. "You could have asked," she reasoned.

"There wasn't time," Angie told her, giggling. "Anyway, perhaps you'll show the next girl a little more wespect, and have your desk cleared in advance."

Harriet stared, agog, but Angie just laid back, spreading her beautiful body across the desk, raising her feet to rest on the edge. Whatever anger Harriet felt, seemed to just melt away.

"Take my panties Miss Stacey," Angie breathed softy.

The poor woman was torn between displaying her fury at the girl for being manipulated that way, or simply complying. She really wanted Angie now, but to do as she was ordered would be giving licence to Angie's behaviour.

"I'm not sure I like being spoken to in that way," she said at last.

Angie sat up, crossing her arms in front of her naked upper body, those perfect erect nipples still showing through the gaps. "I could always wun to Mrs Dale's office and tell her you twied to wape me," she told the woman. Angie smiled. "I wonder who she would believe."

"You wouldn't dare!" Harriet challenged.

"Watch me," Angie told her. She leapt up from the desk and made a dash toward the door.

"OK! OK!" Harriet called out, as Angie grabbed for the handle. "OK. You win. I'll do as you ask."

Angie turned, dropped her arms, and gave her gym teacher a smug smile. "I thought so," she said, returning to the desk and propping her bottom back on the edge again.

"Don't be upset," she told woman, displaying her exquisite, nubile young form. "This awangement suits us both, doesn't it?"

"Well, I suppose so," Harriet conceded. "It certainly suits me, but what's your interest... apart from getting off, that is?"

Angie smiled. "I can get off anywhere... and with anyone," she replied. That isn't why I'm here."

"What then?" Harriet asked.

"Look. We all know the deal here. I'm sure you appweciate all the... little extwas... that your 'awangement' with my Mama will afford you. I think you know what I mean? All those tasty little tweats?"

"What are you saying?"

"You know vewy well what I'm saying. You identify the playtoys. My Mama helps to procure them for you. Then you all have your fun with them."

Harriet looked embarrassed. "And?" she probed.

"Who do you think gets to play with the discarded toys after the gwown-ups have all had their fun?"

"Errr... Well..."

"That, is why I'm here," Angie said softly. "So you see... it suits us all, doesn't it," she smiled. "You can't have me everwy time, but I know you won't miss me. Not with lots of nice, pwetty little new playthings to entertain you," she said. "Just enjoy this while you have it," she added, laying herself back across the desk and parting her thighs again.

Harriet smiled as Angie spread herself out raising her arms above her head.

"Now," Angie whispered aloud. "Come and give me what I know you've been yearning for."

Harriet leaned over the half naked girl. "You wicked child," she said with a lusty smile.

"That's me," Angie admitted, with a giggle. "Now. Take my panties," she purred.

Harriet Stacey placed her palms close to the top of Angie's thighs and caressed them before gripping the thin elastic waistband.

"These aren't regulation school uniform," the woman told her.

"No Miss Stacey. I put them on especially for you. Now you can take them off for me."

Harriet Stacey's pulse was racing as Angie raised her bottom to allow the woman to ease the flimsy, flesh coloured silk panties down to the girl's knees.

"Leave them there," Angie told her, pulling one leg high to remove the foot from the garment, leaving it clinging just above the other knee. The woman reached out to grope the delectable girl's body, quite roughly at first.

"Gently Miss Stacey," Angie told her. "Take it easy. Make it good for me," she said.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
441 Followers
123456...8