After School Delight Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me," she cried. "Kiss me there."

"Not yet my love," Jenny told her, abandoning her place to move to the girl's side again.

Once more she pushed the right arm up above Wendy's head, quickly to be replaced by the left, as Jenny's open mouth closed over the nearby breast. Now Wendy was crying out loudly, her body heaving as her fingers thrust urgently up and down in an effort to bring herself to orgasm, but Jenny stopped her.

"Not yet my love," she told the girl. "This is too soon. We can make it so much better for you."

Just then, they heard a cry - more like a scream, coming from somewhere outside the room.

"What was that?" Wendy cried out, half sitting up.

Jenny guided her back down again, smiling. "You don't think you're the only one being treated to some fun this evening, do you?" she asked.

"Who was it then?" the girl asked.

Jenny shrugged. "Could have been my Angela," she told her. "I asked her to keep Harriet Stacey out of the way for us. It may have been her." Wendy smiled. "Or... it could have been Macey with Polina, the janitor. I think they were on the way to the showers when I last saw them," she smiled. "Anyway, whoever it was, we don't need to concern ourselves, do we," she added in a calming whisper.

She settled her young love back to her rest and resumed lapping at the bare breast, then all around her body, then down the side of her body and up under the arm.

"What on earth are you doing?" Wendy objected, pulling her arm down.

Jenny smiled at her. "This is something I really enjoy," she explained. "Indulge me my love," she said softly, raising the arm again.

She bent down and began to lick the sweet, salty sweat from Wendy's underarm, pushing the girl's left hand down between her thighs again.

"Enjoy yourself, while I enjoy you too," Jenny told her. "My God, you taste so sweet," she sighed.

Soon they were moving together, with Jenny's hand on top of Wendy's, guiding her fingers into the opening between her thighs.

"See if you can get a finger in there," Jenny prompted. "Be careful though. We don't want you popping your sweet little cherry, do we. Remember, you have to save that for your one true love."

"I can't," Wendy cried. "It hurts."

"Come on baby," Jenny encouraged. "Finger fuck yourself for Mama."

"It hurts," Wendy objected.

"OK baby. Don't worry. Let me see if I can do something for you instead. You need something softer."

Jenny moved around to the end of the box again, and began to kiss the bare thigh once more, watching the length of Wendy's middle finger working up and down between the puffy flesh of her pussy lips.

"Mmmm... This tastes lovely too," she purred, lapping at the warm, soft flesh, progressing upward along the thigh toward where the naked crotch was all but obscured by Wendy's hand. As she moved closer and closer to her goal, her other hand pushed the other thigh away, parting the girl's legs wide.

"Give Mama your fingers child," she whispered, lifting Wendy's hand away from her bare pussy.

She pulled the hand toward her face and took the wetness of her two glistening middle fingers into her mouth, sucking the sweet juice from her. "Oh yes," she enthused. "Mmmm... Mmmm... Yes. So sweet."

She placed her open palms against the bare thighs and pushed them apart, lowering her face to the glistening baldness of Wendy's newly shaven crotch.

"Oh baby. Oh my love. You've made such a good job of this," she complimented, caressing the smooth, tender flesh around the pretty girl's naked pussy. "Oh, but you've missed a few bits here," she added, stroking low around the buttocks.

"Really?" the girl asked.

"Uh huh," Jenny nodded. "It's difficult to see down there. Maybe you should have let Angela trim it for you. She's very good you know."

She kissed the very top of one thigh, reaching her tongue right into the groove of the joint and lapping all around, then dragging the flat of her tongue across the tender, open slit. "Oh baby," Jenny sighed. "Oh my love, you are so sweet."

Her hands slid around the tops of the girl's thighs, gripping them from behind and pulling the open crotch up to meet her greedy mouth. The tongue began to lap up and down in the open slit, flicking the stiff, engorged clitoris at the top and wriggling into the sweet, wet opening at the bottom, making poor Wendy heave and writhe.

"Oh yes. Here it comes," Jenny said softly. "Here comes that sweet, tangy juice that all pretty little virgins have for Mama," she whispered excitedly. "Oh baby, she moaned, I've tasted some pretty little virgins in my time, but you have to be the sweetest of them all."

"Put it back. Put it back," Wendy cried out.

"Mmmm... Mmmm... Mmmm..." came the sounds from Jenny as she did as she was asked, lapping and sucking at the juicy, wet minge, and Wendy's hips bucked, jerking upward each time the tip of Jenny's tongue flicked her ultra-sensitive clitty or wriggled into her aching vaginal opening.

"Do it for me Mama," the naked girl cried. "Push it in. Take me," she moaned, reaching down to grip Jenny's head and press it down tightly between her parted thighs as she pushed her crotch upward.

Jenny slid her arms up the sides of the naked torso, reaching for the firm little breasts that wobbled erotically as the girl bucked and lurched in response to Jenny's expert tongue. Her fingers rubbed back and forth across the girl's nipples, which felt to Wendy as if they might be ready to explode, but Jenny still held back.

"Give me your hands child," she said to the girl, grasping Wendy's wrists and guiding the clutching hands to her body in place of her own. "Play with them," she ordered. "Squeeze them. Fondle them. I want to watch you play with your gorgeous titties while I suck the sweet juice from your delicious little pussy."

Wendy did as she was told and Jenny's hands returned to the thighs, gripping them just below the girl's hips, lifting the bottom up as she gazed at the inviting, bald mound with that delicious, glistening slit. She watched, fascinated as the translucent juice trickled from Wendy's open pussy, anticipating the flavour, until slowly, carefully, she moved her open mouth down and closed it over the inviting slit.

At first it was a gentle kiss, her tongue tracing the wet slit from top to bottom and back again, tasting the tangy, bitter sweet nectar, then probing gently, carefully at first, before thrusting her tongue into the tiny virgin hole as deep as she dare without damaging the delicate, crescent shaped membrane of her hymen.

"Oh yes," Wendy cried. "Oh yes. Fuck me Mama," she cried.

"Mmmm... Mmmm... Mmmm..." came the response as Jenny tongue fucked the child as well as she was able without penetrating too deeply.

Soon Wendy's breathing became more urgent, gasping and crying out as her legs kicked sideways and her groin began to hump against Jenny's open mouth, and at last Wendy let out a cry that might have awoken the dead.

Only now did she realise what the sounds were that she had heard a few minutes earlier.

It was over a minute later before Wendy's breathing had returned to anything resembling normality, but Jenny's lips were still pressed tightly over her hot, wet little vagina.

"Did you enjoy that, my love?" Jenny asked at last, lifting her head away.

"Oh yes. Oh yes," Wendy panted.

"Are you happy?" Jenny asked her.

She shook her head. "No," came the whispered reply, but she was smiling.

"NO?" Jenny retorted in disbelief. "Why are you not happy?" she demanded. "After all my work?"

"It's finished," Wendy explained. "I wanted it to go on longer, but it's gone," she breathed, with a disappointed tone.

"No it isn't baby," Jenny told her. "It's only just started."

"What?"

"Tomorrow my love. You'll see tomorrow."

"What happens tomorrow?" Wendy asked.

"You bring a clean blouse and a clean pair of panties in your bag tomorrow. Then, when school is out, you come looking for my Angela. She'll be waiting for you. Come home with Angela and you can stay with us for the whole weekend."

"Really?" Wendy replied, looking excited.

"Of course," Jenny smiled. "If you enjoyed this evening, we can give you ten times better than that," she told the girl, then paused to add with a slight laugh, "well, three times at least. There 'are' three of us after all," she smiled, "and we can all have fun together all weekend. I promise you."

"You mean with Angela and Macey?" Wendy asked.

"Oh," Jenny replied, thoughtfully. "Well... I suppose... Macey would make four... but she may be busy tomorrow," she added, under her breath.

"Four?" Wendy queried.

"I have 'two' daughters," Jenny revealed, "and they both love to have fun like this," she smiled encouragingly. "Can you imagine sharing a bed with us all? We could give you the best time ever. Just think of it. Lying on your back, sandwiched between my two girls, while we give you more pleasure than you ever thought possible."

"Could we?" Wendy asked, her tone giving away her anticipation of the scene. "Could we really?"

"You pack your school bag for the weekend and come home with Angela tomorrow. We'll prove it to you," she told the girl, as she walked around to the side of the bench once more. "Now... best get you dressed and out of here. We don't want you getting grounded for being late home, do we," Jenny laughed. "That would never do," she added in a soft, breathed voice as she leaned in to kiss the girl one last time.

Wendy smiled, then a puzzled look came over her. "Wait," she said. "You only said about one change of clothes?" Surely I'll need two if I'm to stay for the weekend?"

"No my love," Jenny smiled at the girl. "We won't be getting dressed on Saturday," she said softly.

"Oh, and remember. I don't allow anyone to wear those awful 'bra' things in my house, so if you have to wear one to school, make sure you take it off before you get to the house," she smiled. "We don't want anything getting in the way of our fun, do we."

Wendy's puzzled look changed to one of disappointment. "My mum would never let me stay overnight anyway," she sulked. "Not with someone she didn't know."

Jenny gave her a knowing smile. "You're eighteen now my love. You can do whatever you like, can't you. Call her from our house and tell her you've been invited."

"She wouldn't allow it. She'd come and fetch me."

"Only if she knows where you are," Jenny giggled. "Let's get you dressed now. Time you were on your way home tonight, and remember. Not a word about what we've been doing here, or she'll never let you come to school again," Jenny laughed.

-----

Friday was an odd sort of day. I had this weird feeling of nausea most of the time. It was the sort of way I often felt when I was under Jenny's influence, but of course Jenny was nowhere around. I especially noticed it a couple of times when I had spotted the janitor looking at me. She was a tall, slender woman with dark hair pulled back into a pony tail, much like Jenny's as it happened. I got this weird feeling every time I saw her, and each time she was smiling at me, but it wasn't a friendly sort of smile - more of a predatory leer. I don't understand why, but each time, I felt my nipples stiffen. I found it a little unnerving, but I smiled back out of politeness.

Besides all that, Angie was being difficult with me - at least, that's the way it felt to me. Each time I looked at her, or spoke to her, she seemed unusually distant.

"OK. What is it?" I asked at last.

"What is what?" she replied, nonchalantly.

"You!" I told her. "You've been like you're somewhere else all day," I complained.

She turned and smiled sweetly. "Don't wowy," she told me. We'll both be somewhere else soon enough."

I wasn't quite sure what she meant, but I shrugged it off. By the time school was finished, I was eager to get away from the place, but Angie was dawdling around near the gates.

"Why are we hanging around here?" I asked.

"We?" she replied. "You don't have to wait if you don't want to," she told me.

"But... we usually go to your house on Friday's," I objected.

"I... am waiting for someone," she revealed, pointedly.

"Who?" I asked. It was obvious to her that I was jealous, just as it was obvious to me that she was enjoying it.

"Hello," came a chirpy greeting from behind me. It was Wendy. 'Huh! Might have known,' I thought.

Angie's face lit up. I couldn't be sure but I think it was the first time I saw her really smile that day.

"Hello," Angie replied, brightly. There was a warm, welcoming look in her eyes. "So," she said, turning to me with a smug smile. "Off we go then."

She tossed her head, took our hands in hers (mine in her left and Wendy's in her right), and led us along like a pair of innocent little puppies. Lambs to the slaughter, you might say, if you knew what was in store for each of us, that is.

I looked up at Angie as we walked. I loved to see the way her unfettered breasts bounced and wobbled inside the loose fitting school blouse that she preferred to wear. Her nipples traced such delicious patterns in the pure white cotton fabric, and it always excited me. I managed to carefully gain a few steps ahead of her, so that I could sneak a look at Wendy, and I was delighted to find she was also bra-less. She must have removed it late in the day at school, because I'm certain that she had always worn one whenever I had seen her before, although I have to admit, that wasn't often.

There appeared to be far less of a wobble to her figure as she walked - her breasts seemingly even more firm than Angie's, if that were possible, but it was a pure delight to see her wonderful dark nipples showing through the thin material of her blouse. They looked so inviting - I wanted to wrap my arms around her and suck them for her. I imagined us all in Angie's bedroom, Angie and I on either side of Wendy, stretched out on Angie's bed, with the two of us sucking on those beautiful sweet, dark nipples as she just lay there, half naked between us, moaning with pleasure.

I looked down with disappointment at my own meagre figure. I was quite flat chested compared to both of them - well, compared to just about any other girls really, apart from the juniors that is, but as I looked back toward Wendy, she just smiled at me. It was an odd sort of smile - not a 'Hello, how nice to see you', sort of smile - more a 'I'm so glad to be here', or 'I can hardly wait', excited sort of smile. 'She knows were going to fuck her', I thought.

"Oh my," Angie said, disturbing my daydream as we rounded the corner near to the park. "What couldn't I do with two sweet little darlings like you?" she asked.

"I have a fairly shrewd idea," I replied, knowingly, but Wendy just looked up at her and smiled.

"Let's go in here, shall we?" Angie suggested, as we neared the park entrance.

"Aren't we supposed to go to your house for tea?" Wendy asked.

"All in good time," Angie replied.

"I think she might want to make sure you're properly ready first," I told her, mysteriously.

"Oh. OK," she agreed.

We were about to enter the park when Angie stopped us. "Oh. Macey," she said, looking at me with a puzzled expression. "Have you forgotten something?"

I was confused. "What?" I asked.

"Where is your bag?"

I looked around, stupidly. "Where is it?" I asked.

"I just asked you that," she laughed.

"Oh no! I've lost it."

"I don't remember seeing it since yesterday, at the Gym," she told me.

"Oh. I had it there, I know, because it had my gym kit in it," I replied. "I must have left it there."

"You'd better go back and fetch it."

"Come with me?" I asked.

"We'll be late for tea if we do that," she said with a smile.

"But... You were going to go into in the park!" I objected.

"Of course," she replied. "If we go back with you, we won't have time to do that."

"Well, wait for me here then?" I asked.

She looked at Wendy and smiled. It was a wicked, lusty sort of smile. I could tell what she was thinking.

"OK," she smiled. "Better hurry though, You wouldn't want to miss anything, would you?"

I stared at her for a moment, exasperated, but she just stared back at me, slipped her arm around Wendy's shoulders, and hugged the girl close. "Well? Go on then!" she insisted.

I turned and walked away, feeling devastated. I knew exactly where they would be going the moment my back was turned. As soon as I had gone she would be doing exactly the same as she had done with me the first time she took me in there.

I could just see them sitting together on that bench in that secluded little spot. Wendy would be sitting on Angie's lap and Angie would be kissing her. I wondered if they had kissed before. I could see their lips pressed together. I could sense their tongues entwining inside Wendy's mouth as Angie's hand moved down to caress one perfect little breast through Wendy's thin blouse. Then Angie's fingers would be fiddling with the buttons, opening the front to allow her hand to slip inside to caress the bare flesh and tweak those sensitive little nipples as she thrilled the girl.

It wouldn't take her long to be kissing her way down the neck, as she did with me - her lips quickly replacing the fingertips on those lovely, creamy breasts, the tongue lapping and the lips pulling at those dark, tingling nipples, leaving the free hand to explore further. Her left arm would lift the girl's passive, malleable body to her mouth as the right hand stroked one bare leg, teasing the knees apart. Then, inquisitive fingers would slide up the inside of the thigh as the obedient legs parted, giving her access to the silky soft flesh at the top of the thigh.

Her fingertips would caress the damp gusset of Wendy's knickers, tracing the groove of her pussy slit and exciting the girl to new heights. Wendy would be gasping and panting by now, ready to give herself completely, and Angie would waste no time in taking full advantage of her prey.

The right hand would reach up to grip the waistband of the knickers and Wendy's legs would close partially, allowing Angie to heave them down around the girl's knees, then beyond to her ankles. Freed once more, the knees would part again as Angie's hand slid slowly up the inside of the thigh, this time coming to rest on bare, moist flesh. Wendy would gasp and moan softly as Angie's eager fingers began to stroke the welcoming wetness of her bald, shaven little pussy, then cry out as Angie suddenly plunged one finger deep inside her, then two, delighting in Wendy's cries as she frigged the girl urgently.

My imagination was on overdrive. I looked around for some cover where I could sustain my sinful thoughts while stimulating myself, away from the chance of being spotted. There was an alleyway ahead, so I ducked in there to satisfy my pent up desires. At this point, I had no way of knowing that Wendy was still a virgin, as my devilish thoughts returned to the image in my mind. By now, Angie was staring into her partner's eyes, offering a pair of glistening wet fingers that her new disciple accepted willingly, taking them in her mouth to suck them clean. The next moment saw Angie lay the girl on her back on the seat beside her, wrapping her arms around the waist as she inverted and lifted her, to stare down at the bare, bald pussy. The skirt fell away as Angie's mouth closed over the wet mound, kissing, lapping, sucking, her tongue flicking the engorged clitoris, then sucking on it urgently as she brought her pretty little partner to a screaming orgasm.

I was leaning against a wall in the alley as I heard my own voice cry out, joining my imaginary partner in a shuddering orgasm. 'Oh my God', I thought. I have to get out of here before someone comes to see what's going on.

Too late.

It was then that I saw him - a man was standing at the end of the alley watching me, and there was no way I could escape.

123456...8