After School Delight Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
441 Followers

"Need any 'elp with that love?" he asked.

I just stared - frozen like a rabbit in the headlights, shaking my head, but he wasn't deterred. He entered the alley, blocking out the light as he came right up close and gazed down at me.

"Well, you're a pretty little thing, ain't ya," he said.

I tried to dodge past him but he put his arm out and caught me. "Now, where d'ya think you're goin'?" he asked.

"Please let me go. I'll be late home," I pleaded.

"You sure will," he laughed. "Here. Let's have a look at ya," he said as he gripped my shoulders and looked me up and down. "Well... Ain't you a sweet little girlie. Tiny little thing, pretty face, cute little pigtails, tiny tits. You was 'avin' yerself some naughty fun there, wasn't ya. How'd you like me to do it for ya, proper?"

I shook my head, terrified.

He was leering at me, but as his eyes became accustomed to the light his expression changed to one of surprise.

"Why, you're no more than a kid. I bet you can't be no more than about twelve or thirteen. I was all set to fuck ya, but I ain't fuckin' no little kid."

I played along. If I'd told him I was nineteen, he would have raped me for sure.

"Hmmm... Dunno what to do with ya now though. You got me started, that's fer sure, and I need summat now. Tell ya what. Show us yer tits an' tug me off, an' I'll let ya go," he said.

It seemed like what my dad would have called 'Hobson's choice'. I saw no alternative. I unbuttoned my blouse and he put his hand down and unfastened his fly, then pulled his thing out. It was big. I was surprised at just how big it was, but he was quite a big man, so I suppose it's all proportional. He took my hand and guided me to it, wrapping my fingers around the shaft. It was so thick I could hardly close my hand around it, and about six or seven inches long. It was warm - so very warm, and the skin felt soft to the touch, but it was rock hard underneath. He showed me how to rub it up and down, especially around the hard ridge at the tip - he liked that - and while I was doing that for him, he was playing with my titties.

Suddenly, he pushed me up against the wall and his hand reached down under my skirt. Before I knew it, his finger had pulled the gusset of my panties aside and slipped into me. Now he was pinching my nipples and fingering me while I yanked him off. I hated doing it for him, but he was making me feel good too, so I complied. At that moment, if he'd decided to lift me up and mount me on it, I probably would have let him, but he didn't. Instead he wanted me to kneel and take it in my mouth. I refused of course, so he ended up ejaculating all over the path in the alleyway.

Ten minutes later I was on my way again, running this time.

By the time I reached the school gates, the place looked deserted. There was no-one around and the only two cars in the car park were Miss Stacey's and Mrs Dale, the headmistress.

I made a bee-line for the Gym changing room, and looked around for my bag, but it was nowhere to be seen. Next try would have to be Miss Stacey's office.

I knocked cautiously on the door.

"Come!" came the reply from the familiar gruff voice.

"I'm sorry Miss Stacey..." I began, but I didn't finish.

"Ahh. Macey. I was beginning to think you weren't coming," she said, turning to greet me.

"You... You were expecting me?" I asked.

"Of course. You left your bag here," she told me, pointing to the offending article propped up in the corner. "Had you forgotten?"

"Err... I suppose I must have," I told her.

"Hmmm," she replied. "Funny. You said you wanted to leave it here last night. You said it woud give you an excuse to come back to get it. I thought you'd changed your mind."

"Did I?" I asked.

"Yes, she smiled. I've been looking forward to it all day. I felt so disappointed when you didn't show. I was about to leave..." she paused, then smiled, "but now you're here," she added, with a broad smile, reaching her arms out to me.

'Oh my God,' I thought. 'She wants sex.' I was horrified.

"Don't be shy," she said. "You know this is what you came here for. Jenny said you would come to me. That is right, isn't it?"

I couldn't believe it, but I found myself saying, "Yes Miss Stacey."

"Come here child," she said. "Let me kiss you."

I began to walk over to her. I didn't really want to. It was as if something or someone else was controlling me. I stood in front of her and she wrapped her arms around me and gave me the longest, most passionate kiss you could imagine - tongue and everything. Her hands began to feel around my body, groping me, squeezing my tiny breasts and fondling me.

I wanted to tell her to stop, but all I managed to say was, "You're a nice kisser."

She smiled and groped me some more. "Oooh. These are nice," she told me, before kissing me again. "So cute and tiny."

She reached down to my hips, around the front and down over my thighs, then up between my legs, gripping my crotch as her fingers began to rub me up. 'Oh my God. Not again' I thought.

I wanted to pull away and slap her face, but instead my arms just fell limp by my sides, and all I did was part my knees to let her do it.

"Oooh, you pretty little thing. You're such a naughty little minx aren't you," she told me.

I hated it, especially when her hand pulled the front of my skirt up and she slipped her fingers into my panties.

"Oooh. Another shaved one," she said. "And so wet too. Open your blouse," she ordered. I wanted to scream but instead I did as she told me, looking up and smiling at her. I felt as if someone else were controlling my actions.

"Oooh. Such pretty, tiny little titties," she said excitedly, bending down to take one in her mouth as her fingers curled around beneath me, inserting one inside me.

At that moment, all I could think of was what Angie might be doing with Wendy. Naive, innocent little Wendy. My imagination ran away again. They would probably have already had their fun together on the bench, hidden within that secluded little crescent pathway around the botanical garden in the park.

By now they would probably be on their way to Angie's house. Before long Jenny would have Wendy sitting on her lap, the way she did with me. She would probably have the girl's blouse open, fondling her bare breasts, or leaning over and kissing them, probably sucking on those pert little nipples, while she fingered the malleable child.

I wanted to be there, perhaps to stop them, or maybe help her - join in. I hadn't admitted it to myself, but I suppose I wanted Wendy as much as they did.

My mind snapped back to the present. "Did you do this to Angie?" I asked. I wanted to pull away and kick her, but I just let her have her way.

Stacey laughed. "She gave herself to me," she replied. "Offered it in fact." She then proceeded to recount some of what had happened the previous evening.

"What about Suzie?" I asked.

"Suzanne Baker?" she queried.

I nodded, gasping as two fingers reached into me, plunging in, over and over, masturbating me deeply.

She replied with a statement. "Suzanne doesn't shave herself like you two. She's thick with muff," she paused, "but she gets just as wet," she laughed, "and she likes this."

She began to frigg me roughly, making me gasp and cry out.

"You like that, don't you, you filthy little slut."

I looked up at her, unsure of what to say, but she just kissed me again, forcing her tongue deep into my mouth, and frigging me even harder.

"Are you going to fuck me?" I asked.

"Would you like that?" she asked in reply.

I wanted to tell her to go to hell, but I heard myself saying, "Of course, but you'd better hurry. I have to be somewhere soon."

She laughed. "You're not going anywhere," she told me. "Jenny told me if you came here this evening, I could do anything I wanted with you." She smiled at me. It was an evil sort of smile. "You're coming home with me tonight."

"I can't," I told her.

"You will," she insisted. "I'm going to spread you out on my bed and suck your juicy little cunt. Then I'll fuck you until you fall asleep, and in the morning I'll fuck you back to life again."

It seemed she was waiting for my response. I smiled. "I can't wait," I heard myself saying. "Do you want me on the desk?" I asked.

"Hmmm. Might be nice," she mused, "but no. We don't really have time. The caretaker will be around to lock up soon. I think I'll just take you home now," she told me. "I'll just have one more taste of these cute little titties first."

She bent me back and leaned over me again, lapping and sucking at my tiny bare breasts, biting at them and delighting in making me squeal as she frigged me roughly.

It seemed like an age, but at last she released me. "OK," she said, "go and wait in my car," she told me as she handed me her keys, my sticky juice still contaminating her fingers. "Get in the back and lie down across the back seat," she ordered. "And don't let anyone see you," she added.

As I walked out to the car park I could now properly understand Angie's problem with her mother. Jenny must have said something to me to make me agree to anything that Harriet Stacey would tell me. I hated the idea, but as I climbed in the back of her car I knew I was going to let her do whatever she wanted.

The inside of Stacey's car smelled musty and as I lay across the back seat I wondered if she ever cleaned it. But that didn't really bother me. All I could think of while I waited was, what Angie and her family might be doing with Wendy. Poor, innocent little Wendy. Naive little Wendy. They would probably have her stripped by now. I could just see them all gathered around her in the lounge, or maybe they took her straight up to Angie's bedroom. The two girls would probably have her pinned down, one either side, lying across her arms and sucking on those wonderful, shapely breasts, their legs hooked around hers, holding her wide open, just the way they had done with me. And Jenny would be crouched between her thighs, pushing them apart and having her fill of sweet, virgin honey. Or maybe they were holding her down, deflowering her while she cried, then taking tums defiling her with those enormous strap-ons. It was getting me so wet, and all I could think was, I'm missing it.

It must have been five minutes or more, during which time I imagined her struggling between them. It was getting me more and more excited, until at last I was surprised by the car door opening. I heard Stacey call 'goodnight' to someone - I assumed it had to be Mrs Dale, but I knew I shouldn't look up, lest we might be found out. I felt it was me who needed to be discreet. It was my guilty secret, not hers. Anyway, as she got in she said quietly, "Stay down." Then she started the engine and we were away.

After a few turns into our journey, we were travelling along a straight road when she said to me, "OK. You can sit up now."

I sat up and was surprised to see that we were already out in the country. It surprised me because I knew the school was in the middle of a big town, so I couldn't figure how we got out of the town so quickly.

"Put your feet up on the backs of the front seats," she told me. I was about to comply when she barked, "Make sure you take your shoes off first."

I did as I was told.

"Take your knickers off too," she ordered.

I did it without hesitation, but asked her why. "I want to see you finger yourself," she told me. I could see her watching me in the rear-view mirror. She had a lewd smile on her face. "And open your blouse again. I want to see you playing with your pretty little tits while you do it."

I put my feet up on the back of the two front seats and gave her what she wanted, unbuttoning my blouse, then fondling myself with my left hand as I slid the two middle fingers of my right hand into open pussy.

I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the car lurching occasionally, and the frequent sudden braking - without doubt the consequence of her paying more attention to what was happening in the back of the car than what was on the road in front of us. I didn't care though. I was enjoying myself, and if she wanted to risk wrecking her car for a little cheap thrill, then who was I to deny her the privilege.

Before long we slowed, and turned a final corner, coming to an eventual stop in a narrow driveway beside a small cottage. I sat up, sucked my fingers, and looked straight at her in the mirror, smiling.

"Should I button my blouse again?" I asked.

"No need," she smiled. "There's no-one else for miles around. You'll need your shoes on though," she demanded.

I looked out to see she was right. We were parked beside a lone cottage at the top of a small hill, in the middle of nowhere. I had no idea where we were.

"Come on," she urged. "Get out and into the house."

"Is this where you're going to fuck me?" I asked.

"Repeatedly," she smirked. "Go on. Get inside." She pushed past me on the narrow path and opened the front door.

"Shoes off," she barked, the moment we stepped inside. I did as I was told, and she stood there for a moment, just studying me.

"I've been waiting for something like this for so long," she told me, her breath slow and laboured. She approached me slowly, placing her hands on my shoulders, then sliding them down the front to maul my tiny, pert little breasts with her open hands, delighting in the way my stiff little nipples nuzzled into her palms.

"Having fun?" I asked, my tone accusing and slightly dismissive.

She just smiled, hooking her thumbs behind the collar of my unfastened blouse as she proceeded to push the garment from my shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor behind me. "Now I am," she replied, stroking up and down the sides of my half-naked body, and around the front over my tiny breasts again.

I just stood there, stripped to the waist, and stared at her, watching her eyes gleaming in the half-light, and letting her enjoy herself.

She looked me up and down and smiled. "Oh, you're such a cute little thing," she told me. "I've watched you growing up through school. You always looked so sweet and innocent with those cute little pigtails, and now you have those tiny little tits that refuse to grow any bigger. If I didn't know better, I could swear you were only about twelve or thirteen."

'Funny you should say that,' I thought. 'That's the second time I've heard that this evening.'

"Well I'm nearly nineteen, aren't I."

"Don't spoil the illusion," she complained. "I've wanted to do this for so long. Ever since Jenny told me about you two little lezzies, I've been so looking forward to it."

"Angie's mam told you that you could fuck me?" I asked, horrified.

She just smiled, and led me into the kitchen where she pushed me back against the end of the dining table.

"I'm going to suck your sweet little cunt," she told me, as she released the clasp on my skirt, allowing it to fall around my feet. Now I was naked, apart from my little white ankle socks, having left my blouse in the hall, my shoes at the door, and my panties in the back of her car.

"Aren't you going to feed me first?" I asked, looking up into her eyes, precociously.

She was clearly taken aback at my blase reaction. "Oh. Oh, yes. I suppose so," she agreed. "What would you like to eat?" she asked.

"Chocolate ice cream," I told her.

"Oh," she replied in a slightly deflated tone. "I only have strawberry or mint-choc chip. Will that do?"

"I'll have the mint choc," I replied.

"Didn't your parents teach you any manners?" she asked, sounding exasperated.

"Manners?" I queried, looking surprised.

"Didn't they teach you to say please or thank you?"?

I sighed. "Yes, they did," I replied, adding in a blase tone, "but they said it didn't apply if I've been kidnapped and stripped naked by someone who just wants to tie me to a bed and fuck me..." I paused. She was about to speak again when I put my hands on my hips and interrupted, adding, "repeatedly."

"Who said I was going to tie you to a bed?"

"Aren't you?" I asked, in a slightly disappointed tone.

"Hmmm..." she mused, toying with my pigtails. "Such a sweet little thing you are," she complimented. "Mint-choc it is then," she smiled. "You can sit on my lap while you eat it."

'That sounds ominous,' I thought.

I followed her into the kitchen and sat at the table while she scooped some ice-cream into a bowl.

"More," I demanded, after she had served three scoops and was about to put the tub away.

She turned and gave me a disapproving look. "I hope you're worth it," she commented, under her breath.

"Don't worry," I told her. "For a few scoops of ice-cream, I'm sure you'll be getting your money's worth."

She put another two scoops in the bowl and put the tub away, then sat down at the table with the bowl of ice-cream in front of her.

"Isn't that for me?" I asked.

"Yes," she smiled, "but you have to sit on my lap while you eat it," she told me.

"Huh! And I bet I can't guess what you'll be doing while that happens," I replied, pointedly.

I shuffled across and climbed onto her lap, parting my legs across hers, and as I picked up the spoon to begin eating, her arms slid around my waist, the right hand quickly finding it's place in the warmth between my thighs, and the left reaching up to fondle my pert little breasts.

"Oh. Oh," I moaned as the palm of her left hand stroked across my naked breasts. I could feel the tiny nipples stiffening, nuzzling into her open palm, then the exciting pain as her fingers began to pinch them. I gasped, almost choking on a mouthful of ice-cream as two fingers of her right hand began to slide up inside me.

Sex and ice-cream - both at once! What more could a naughty little girl ask for. So what if she wasn't much to look at. I wasn't looking at her. I was enjoying being pleasured in my mouth, all over my tiny titties, and between my legs, all at the same time, and I was in heaven.

"Mmmm, Mmmm," I moaned with my mouth full, while she continued.

"Quiet child," she whispered into my ear. "You just eat up while I play with you."

"Tell me what you did with Angela?" I mumbled, my mouth full of ice-cream.

"I'll show you... later," she replied. "You're such a cute little baby doll. I'm going to get you nice and wet, then I'm going to hang you upside-down, spread your legs, and suck your juicy little cunt," she whispered, her mouth pressed tightly against my ear.

"Tell me about Angela now," I insisted. "Tell me while I'm eating."

She proceeded to relate every last detail of her fun with Angie the previous evening, while kissing the nape of my neck and my shoulder, and pinching my nipples and fingering me. It took me quite some time to finish the ice-cream, but I didn't mind. I was loving it. It felt so good. By the time the bowl was empty I was close to coming. Obviously, I didn't want it to stop by then, but she insisted on taking me upstairs.

She pushed me into the bathroom, saying, "Get yourself clean, and make sure you do it properly. I want you 'really' clean. Everywhere!" she demanded.

I removed the last of my clothing, my white ankle socks, as she followed me in with a chair, making me leave the shower door open, so she could sit outside, rubbing herself up while I washed myself. "Do it properly," she insisted. "Turn your back. I want to see how well you clean your behind," she told me. I felt disgusted but I had to do it, very thoroughly. I couldn't help myself. Then she insisted on drying me, while kissing my body and mauling me.

Next stop was the bedroom. There I expected she would be acting out the episodes she had described to me, but she wanted more than that. She made me sit on the edge of the bed, and began kissing and groping me again, taking my tiny breasts in her mouth and sucking and biting at the nipples.

"I'm going to rape you little girl," she told me, with a laugh.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
441 Followers
1...345678