After School Delight Pt. 07

Story Info
Angie & Macey seduce Wendy, who describes ordeal with Jenny.
26.1k words
4.79
10.1k
15

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
435 Followers

Preamble: Hi, and thank you for choosing my story.

If you enjoy this story, please be kind enough to give a score at the end. This helps me to gauge the popularity of my work. - If I may - I usually like to suggest, one star each for:

Composition & Use of Vocabulary, Readability, Plot, Drama or Humour, and of course Sexual Content (or why are we all here?), but please feel free to use your own criteria if you prefer.

Finally, if you would like to know a little about my personal background, please read my Brief History.

NOTE: Please consider the preamble for Part 1 as an integral part of this episode. Also, as with most of my work, there is a lot of background and character building in the early stages. For this reason, some aspects of this part will be better understood by reading episodes in sequence.

CAUTION: This episode contains descriptions of scenarios involving Lesbian Incest and sex under hypnosis. Also, please note that whilst there are no descriptions of sexual activity involving characters under the age of 18 years, there may be implications of this. If you feel you may be offended by any of this, I recommend you should skip this section.

******************

Tags: 18 Year Old, Lesbian Incest, Lesbian Group, Lesbian Schoolgirl,

Lesbian Threesome, Mind Control, Strap-On.

******************

Word Count: 26,130

******************

Title: After School Delight: Part 7 -- Angie & Macey seduce Wendy, who later describes her ordeal with Jenny.

The next day was Monday, and Wendy wasn't at school. Neither was she there on the Tuesday. By that time, Angie and I had had a chance to do some talking. At lunchtime I quizzed her about what had happened at her house over the weekend. She was very cagey, and each time I asked her about whether Wendy had been completely willing, she half changed the subject, telling me that Wendy had kept asking about me, saying things like, "I thought Macey was going to be here" and "When do you think Macey will awive?" and "Do you think something has happened to Macey?"

"And what did you tell her?" I asked, pointedly.

"I just told her that you would get there as soon as you could. It got weally annoying. She wouldn't stop going on about you."

"Why did you send me back to the gym?" I asked.

"Mama told me to," she said, hesitantly. "Besides," she quickly added, "you had left your bag, hadn't you. It had your homework in it."

"And of course you wouldn't have had any idea that Stacey wanted to have her fun with me, would you."

"Of course not," she replied, tossing her head away from me. I could tell she was lying.

"Why would you let her do that with me?" I asked. "You know I don't like her. Surely you knew what she wanted?"

She looked at me for a moment, as if considering what to say, then she sighed. "You know that if Mama tells me to do something, I have to do it."

I was lost for a moment, then I asked her, "Did she also tell you to take Wendy into the park?"

She smiled. "No, she admitted, that was for me."

"What about me?" I reasoned.

"Oh, don't give me that hurt and hard done to look. You know you wanted her too. I knew as soon as I got her home that Mama would be having her way with her. I wouldn't get a look in."

"So you decided to get in first!" I snapped. "Anyway, you had her too didn't you."

She looked guilty. "You'd have done the same," she quipped. I just stared at her. "Go on. Admit it. You would have taken her if you'd had the chance."

I hesitated. "I suppose..."

"See. You wanted her too," she told me. "You can't blame me for taking the opportunity."

"I suppose not," I admitted.

There was a silence for a minute, until Angie said, "You know she fancies you, don't you?"

"Why do you say that?" I asked, sounding incredulous.

"Err. Hello! Have you been listening to anything I said? She hardly stopped talking about you all weekend."

"What?"

"That's wight. Even in the park on Fwiday evening, she..."

"While you were fingering her, and sucking her tits," I interrupted.

"I WASN'T sucking her tits," she complained.

"No? Really?" I challenged.

She looked guilty again. "Well... she seemed to like it," she smirked. "Anyway, why didn't you join us when you were invited."

"I was with Ges," I reasoned. "I couldn't do that in front of her."

"Why not?" Wendy did it behind your back.

"I bet there was some other influence involved though." I used my fingers to indicate the quote marks for the word influence.

"Like what?"

"Your mum's hypnotic charm?" I pointed out.

She sighed, but she didn't answer.

"OK. Look, I said. Let's forget about all that," I told her.

"Good idea," she agreed.

"I'm worried about her," I confided.

"Me too."

"Let's call on her tonight after school, shall we?"

"OK," she agreed.

"Do you know where she lives?" I asked.

"No," she replied, "but I can soon find out," she added with a smile, heading off toward the gym.

I kicked my heels for about twenty minutes while she was missing. I guessed what she had been doing when she came back and her tie was missing.

"So? What happened?" I asked.

"I just asked Stacey for Wendy's addwess," she smiled, then sniggered. "She accused me of wanting to fuck her."

"No!" I exclaimed. "What did you tell her?"

"I told her she was two days too late," she laughed.

"Where's your tie?" I asked.

"I had to take it off," she admitted. "And my panties," she smirked.

"What?"

"Well, I had to twade something," she revealed with a giggle. "Look. Classes will be starting soon. Meet me here after school and well go to see her."

"What about tea at my house?" I asked.

"Can't we wing your mum and tell her we'll be late?" she suggested.

"Where does Wendy live?" I asked.

"Jacob Stweet."

"That's on the edge of the Hanson Estate isn't it?"

"Uh Huh," she nodded.

"I don't like that area. There are some really shady characters around there."

She put her hands on her hips. "There are some weally shady chawacters evewywhere," she told me, with a smirk.

"Oh. OK. Well anyway, my place isn't far off route to there. We can call in to mine on the way and tell mam we're visiting a sick friend."

"OK."

"So how long will you be?" my mam asked, when we told her.

"Oh, I'm not sure. An hour? Maybe two?"

"Well, I won't start the food until you get back then," she told us. "I was going to do your favourite. Chicken and bacon risotto."

"Ooohh. Lovely," I replied.

"Don't worry. It will only take about half an hour after you get back. You two take your time, but if you're not back by half past six we'll probably have tea without you. Hope your friend is feeling better," she added.

As we turned into Jacob Street, we counted along the houses until we came to number twenty five. We looked with dismay at the ramshackle place with the fence that was literally falling to pieces, the front garden overgrown with weeds, and the ten year old paint peeling from the front door.

We gave each other questioning glances, shrugged, then walked up the path and knocked on the door. We were greeted by a scruffy looking guy wearing just a pair of dirty track-suit bottoms, a pair of old worn slippers and a vest that looked like it could have done with a wash three weeks ago. He was kind of plumpish, with a round face, slightly balding, with at least a day's worth of stubble on his chin. As he first opened the door he appeared puzzled, but on seeing us he smiled broadly, scanning us up and down with obvious interest.

"Allo darlin", he announced with a thick cockney accent. "Well... You're a pretty little cutie ain't ya," he said, staring straight at me, adding, "both of ya," as he turned to face Angie.

'Deja Vu' I thought.

We were both watching his eyes, and he wasn't looking at her face at all. They were firmly fixed on her perfect, shapely bust, and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra had clearly caught his attention.

"What can I do for you two lovelies?" he asked, smiling lewdly.

"Is Wendy here?" Angie replied.

"Wendy James? Ha. I wish. She's a little cutie too. Wrong 'ouse luv. You want twenty nine. Two doors down." He pointed in the direction that we had been walking.

"Oh. OK. Thank you I smiled." From the look on his face there was little doubt that he would like to be doing something obscene with us.

"Doan mention," he said, watching us with a definite longing look and rubbing himself not very discreetly as we walked away. "If she ain't there," he called out, "you can come back 'ere. I'll look after ya," he laughed.

"How come we got the wrong house?" I asked, ignoring him.

"Dunno," Angie replied in what sounded like a fake innocent tone. "I was sure Stacey said twenty five."

We walked along to number twenty nine (a much smarter looking property) and Angie rang the bell. As the door opened. A big matronly woman stood there looking down at us. It surprised me to see her, mainly because Wendy was such a small girl. I would have expected her mother to have been quite petite too.

"Hello," I began. "Mrs James?"

"Yes dear?" she replied.

"Does Wendy live here?" Angie asked.

'Silly question', I thought.

"You her friends then? she asked by way of reply.

I gave her a pathetic look, thinking the same about her, then quickly checked myself. 'You have to be kidding', I thought, but I was way too polite to say it.

Angie gave me a disapproving look. "She wasn't as school," she explained.

"No luvvie. She's hurt her leg... or something... somehow." She seemed to be scrutinising us suspiciously, or maybe there was just an element of guilt creeping in, even though I personally had nothing to feel guilty about. That dubious honour should have been reserved exclusively for Angie.

"We know. She slipped while we were playing," she told the woman.

"Playing? At your age?" she questioned.

Angie looked sheepish. "We didn't realise it was bad," I offered.

"We came to see how she is," Angie added.

She stood watching us for a few moments, then with a slight smile she sighed. "She's in her room," she told us. "Up the stairs. Last door on the left."

"OK. Thank you," I replied. Angie just smiled, nodded, and went up, and I followed.

"It's almost the same as your house," I whispered, "but the other way around."

Angie turned back and nodded in agreement.

We knocked on the door and Angie called her name. Wendy opened the door. She was in a pink flannelette night gown, printed with small brown teddy-bear motifs all ways around, all over it. It appeared a bit childish, but it seemed to suit her well enough.

"Were you expecting us?" Angie asked, smirking.

"Not really," Wendy replied, completely missing the tease, but she smiled. She seemed very pleased to see us.

"Are you Ok?" I asked. She looked unsure of what to say. "I think I understand," I told her, sympathetically.

She put on a brave smile. "A bit sore, but... Yes, I'm Ok. I'm glad you came to see me though," she smiled.

She climbed up onto the bed and we sat together talking for a while, about what had been happening at school, what she had missed in class, and all sorts of girl gossip. Angie told her she felt sorry about what had happened at the weekend, but I got the distinct impression from some of the looks that she was giving, that her apologies weren't all that sincere. In fact, from the way she was looking at Wendy, it made me think she'd probably like to carry on from where they had left off. It wasn't too long before my suspicion was proven to be right.

"Will you be back at school tomorrow?" I eventually asked her.

"I'm not sure," she said, lying back and raising her arms to rest her head back in her clasped hands, as she gave Angie an inviting smile.

As she did so, her nightgown rode up to reveal high up her slender, bare thighs. Angie and I looked at one another.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Waiting for you to join me," she smiled.

Angie and I gave each other a curious look, then Angie shrugged and smiled. "Well?" she asked. "What are we waiting for?"

I shrugged in agreement.

We laid down beside her, sandwiching her between us, and she just lay there for a few moments, doing nothing.

It was Angie who was first to move, placing a hand on Wendy's tummy.

"Are you sure you're up to this?" I asked her.

She turned to me and smiled. "Up to what?" she replied, feigning an innocent look. I said nothing, but just looked back at her. She just smiled, adding, in a whisper, "I am for you."

It made me feel warm inside, but it was plain to see that Angie wasn't best pleased. Despite her obvious annoyance, she didn't comment. Instead she moved her hand up to cup one of Wendy's firm young breasts, stroking it lovingly through the fluffy, cotton fabric of her nightie. Wendy responded by raising her arms even higher, allowing the nightie to ride up even further.

Now I could clearly see the pink patterned panties with the tiny teddy-bear motifs that she was wearing. They matched her nightie perfectly.

'My God,' I thought. 'She wants us to take her. Right here in her bedroom, with her mam downstairs and all.'

My pulse was racing. She was a beautiful young thing, ripe and fresh, and from what Angie had told me she was sweet and tasty too. I had been sorely tempted at the weekend when the three of them had spread her out across the breakfast table, but a sense of loyalty and compassion for Ges had stopped me then.

Now there was no such deterrent. I reached across her body to fondle the other breast, my arm and Angie's crossing over her tummy, and she moaned softly. Every now and then she would turn her head to one side or the other, sharing her kisses as fairly as she could.

We lay there like that for a while, the three of us, exchanging kisses and cuddles as Angie and I lay across her arms, fondling her body, while she closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure, writhing gently as our fingers teased and tormented her to distraction.

She parted her knees and Angie's hand instantly moved down to cup her pussy mound, her expert middle finger working into the wet slit through her panties, causing Wendy to kiss me more and more fervently.

If her mother hadn't been downstairs, I'm sure we would have seen no reason not to fuck her brains out right there and then, but for a moment a sense of moral danger stopped me.

"What if your mam comes up?" I whispered.

I could almost see the thoughts running across her mind, terminating at the precise moment when the idea popped into her head. She leapt from the bed to open a cupboard door next to the bedroom door that led to the hallway. "If she tries the door," Wendy told us, her voice lowered, "it will catch the cupboard handle and won't open. She won't be able to see in. I'll have to get up to let her in," she smiled.

"Fiendishly clever," I giggled.

She returned to the bed, stretching out between us again, and we resumed our full attention to her. This time, however, as she laid herself down, Angie hoisted the nightie up under her arms to expose her semi-naked body. The only thing she she had on beneath the nightie was the matching flannelette panties, smattered with teddy bears.

Angie looked into her eyes and Wendy smiled as my long-time lover lowered her open mouth to one bare breast, pushing my hand away as she did so. Wendy let out a soft moan, almost certainly in response to Angie's tongue, which I presumed was exercising it's appreciable skills in teasing the lovely dark nipple into a stiff little bobble.

Wendy turned to me with a wanton look in her eyes, and I was in no doubt about what it was that she wanted. I reached over to kiss her gently and her arm crossed over to grip me behind the neck, pulling my mouth to hers and kissing back with keen interest.

My hand seemed to find it's own way to her thigh, which rose to meet me, the stroking fingers advancing slowly, instinctively toward her groin.

"I had no idea you were like this," I told her.

"Like what?"

"Promiscuous?" I teased, with a wink and a smile.

"I wasn't until last week, when I met Angie's mum."

"And it all changed then, did it?"

"Very soon after. Thursday was my eighteenth, and she gave me a present." I thought that she meant the trimmer, which Angie had told me about, until she added with a smile, "One that I'll never forget."

"Then she came to visit on Fwiday, and we all gave her one," Angie smirked, apparently congratulating herself over the contrived double etendre.

"Just one?" I challenged, with a pathetic scowl.

She looked annoyed, but said nothing in return.

"And now, you don't know how to stop?" I asked sympathetically, kissing her again. This time it was my hand that pushed Angie's away to reach for those perfect young breasts.

"Now I don't want to," she sighed. "I've never felt anything like this. I just love it," she moaned softly. "I've been doing it for myself ever since," she admitted, "thinking of you," she added in a whisper.

"My turn," came Angie's voice back again, and in a moment Wendy had released me, turning her head toward my first lover.

"If only I'd known," I told her, smiling, as Angie took her from me.

"Kiss me," she said, looking toward me, as Angie's lips closed on hers.

"How?" I asked, obviously confused.

She struggled to speak for a moment. "Do it for me. Down there," she replied at last, parting her knees. "I want to feel your tongue in me," she mumbled, her mouth quickly smothered again by Angie's ravenous, licking kisses.

I looked down to see the dark, damp patch in the gusset of her flannelette panties. Angie continued with her kiss as I moved down to grip the elasticated waistband of her pretty flannelette panties, and she closed her legs momentarily to allow them to slide down past the knees, raising one foot to release them from the elastic, before spreading her legs wide.

"Hide them under the bed," Wendy whispered. "Don't want mum catching me with them off, do we," she giggled.

I slipped the panties under the edge of the bed, then stroked my way back up her thighs as I brought my face close to the open crotch, inhaling the sweet scent of her fresh young pussy. But it didn't look all that fresh now. It was darkened and red around the labia, and still looked quite sore.

"Doesn't this hurt?" I asked.

Angie gave me another dirty look.

"Not too bad now," Wendy said softly. "Maybe you could kiss it better for me?"

"Better than who?" I joked.

"Better than me I shouldn't wonder," Angie added, in a slightly caustic, but definitely sarcastic tone.

It seemed that there was an element of jealousy there too. I had always loved Angie, but I was now experiencing a similar emotion toward Wendy, and she seemed to be reciprocating that. I still loved Angie, of course, but my feelings toward Wendy were growing too. And then there was Ges, of course. What about her? Sure, I felt a deep attraction to Ges too, but did I love her? I couldn't be sure.

Could it be that I loved all three of them? Even simple Ges? Ges was without doubt, sex crazy, but I felt there was a deep sense of love from her too. I certainly had lots of fun with her. More so than with Angie of late. Angie had been less loving toward me in recent weeks. Perhaps she was tiring of me? Maybe it was time to move on?

I turned my thoughts back to the pretty girl before me. This was someone I could happily move on with. She seemed so sweet and innocent and her youthful beauty was quite enchanting. I brought my lips close to the sore looking vulva and inhaled. Her pussy smelled delicious, it was hard to think of it as anything other than sweet, fluid covered candy. I brushed one cheek against the soft skin at the top of her thighs, kissing, lapping, sucking at the tender flesh, devouring the sweet, salty flavour of her beautiful bare crotch.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
435 Followers
123456...8