After School Delight Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed my lips down over her vulva, delighting in the warmth of her silky soft flesh, and as I gently eased my tongue into her, she pushed her groin up to meet me.

There were a succession of "Mmmm, Mmmm, Mmmm," sounds from Wendy as Angie's lapping mouth smothered the girl with her unique style of kisses, while I tried my best to afford her the same generosity down below.

From the first time I saw Wendy I imagined having her like this, spread out before me on a bed with my tongue between her legs. It wasn't mere lust. I wanted her. I truly wanted her. I wanted to please her, to excite her, to fuck her. It felt beautiful. I wanted her so badly, I reached into her as far as I could, which in truth wasn't that far, but I was determined to eat her out as best I could. I thrust my tongue into her again and again, as deep as I could manage, and each time she pushed up to meet me, but I couldn't make her come.

Occasionally I would look up to see my girlfriend lapping or sucking at one breast or the other, pinching the nipples, or simply lapping at her mouth, then I would turn my attention back to the open crotch and lap and suck and nibble at her sweet little pussy, teasing the stiff, extended clitoris, while she writhed in tormented pleasure. At one point I could see Angie's legs straddled across Wendy's tummy, kneeling there as she sucked on the girl's bare breasts. Her hand was between her own legs, inside her panties, and I could clearly see the shape of her hand moving, fingering herself as she ravished the girl on her back. It inspired me to work harder, lapping and sucking at the oozing wet pussy as hard as I could, but I simply couldn't manage to make her come.

Before long I began to hear Wendy's gasps and moans becoming louder, clearer, and I worried that she might become too animated and attract her mother's attention. That was when I heard Angie's voice close to my ear.

"My turn," came the familiar voice once again. I turned to see Angie crouched beside me, waiting to take my place. I looked up to Wendy and she nodded, beckoning me up to join her on the bed.

As I climbed up beside her, Angie knelt before Wendy's parted thighs, placed her hands on the knees, and pushed them wide.

"There's my pwetty baby," she said softly, closing her mouth over the bald, shaven pussy, and immediately Wendy began to hump against her mouth. I looked down, fascinated, as the lapping continued, but not just on the surface. As Angie dragged her tongue up the open slit from the bottom to the top, she managed to reach the tip of her tongue right into the girl with each lap, flicking the clitoris as she finished each stroke, and she was driving Wendy crazy in the process.

Wendy grabbed my head and began kissing me roughly, urgently, making, "Mmnh, Mmnh, Mmnh," sounds as her body began to buck and heave in response to the lapping between her legs, and it wasn't long before Angie brought her to a shuddering climax. It reminded me of my early days with her, and I wondered if the extra intensity was from Angie's lustful interest in Wendy, or simply because it was a new experience for her pretty young partner. I just wished that I had been able to give her the same, but maybe my chance was still to come?

"Oh, you sweet little baby," Angie sighed, as the girl began to calm, still twitching and jerking occasionally as the exhausting passion subsided. "I love the taste of your juicy little pussy," she told the girl.

"Was that good?" I asked. I knew it was a stupid question, but I couldn't think of anything else at the time.

Wendy nodded and panted as she recovered, and Angie gave me a knowing look, as if to say, 'Beat that!' She knew I couldn't, of course.

It was fortunate that several minutes went by before we heard a knock at the door and Wendy's mam called out, "Are you girls alright in there?"

"Yes mum," Wendy called back, leaping up from the bed.

"I just wondered if your friends would like something to eat," she called, through the closed door. "I'm about to put some food out."

"Tell her we've both had something to eat," Angie giggled quietly.

"No," I interrupted. "That would be rude. I'd love to stay for tea... but I'll have to ring my mam to ask if she minds. We usually have tea at my house on Tuesdays."

Wendy opened the door as I spoke the last few words, and her mam completely misunderstood my meaning, replying, "Oh, well, you'd best be getting along then. Maybe next week?" she suggested.

I was disappointed, but kept it to myself. "That would be lovely. Thank you," I told her.

Angie just smiled. I think she was happy about that, but she didn't say anything, even after we'd left.

We said our goodbyes on the doorstep, and as we were leaving Angie asked, expectantly, "Are you going to come and stay again next weekend?"

Wendy looked worried. "I don't think so, she replied. I'd like to see you of course, but..."

"I'm sure Ges would like to see you again," Angie urged.

"I'm sorry, I just don't trust your mum. She really hurt me... with that thing... You know."

Angie looked guilty.

"Don't wowy. It will be OK this time," she said, trying to convince the girl. "Didn't Mama tell you? It's Ges' birthday. We'll be having a party for her. She's invited some fwiends from her school."

"I don't think so," Wendy told her, looking more than just reluctant.

"Macey will be coming. Won't you?" she added, turning to me.

I just nodded - straight faced. 'Several times, I shouldn't wonder,' I thought to myself.

"We'll see," Wendy conceded, but I felt she was just saying that to stop Angie from pestering her.

"I know," I told her, giving her a knowing look. "Why don't we just visit you here instead?"

Wendy smiled. "OK," she nodded.

We each gave her a goodbye kiss on the cheek, and as Wendy closed the door after waving us off, Angie turned to me and said, "See. I told you she likes you."

"Come on," she added, pushing open the gate at the front of the house where the creepy guy lived.

"Where are you going?" I asked, reluctantly trailing behind her up the path.

"He reminds me of my dad," she told me, then with a mischievous smile she added, "I want to see if we can tease him," and before I could stop her she was knocking the door again.

"Allo again," he greeted us as he opened the door. "Don't say you didn't find her."

"Yes, we found her," Angie told him, "but I was thinking about what you said."

"What was that, luvvie?" he replied, looking puzzled.

"You told us that you'd look after us if we came back to see you."

"Err... Well, I..." he stammered.

"I just wondered... how you planned to look after us?" she asked, fiddling with the buttons on her blouse.

He stammered, mumbling, but not really saying anything intelligible.

"Surely you haven't changed your mind?" Angie asked, unfastening the top two buttons, displaying a bit of cleavage.

"Ere. What you doin'?" he asked.

"Is anyone else in?" she asked, ignoring his question. He shook his head.

"You live here alone?" she asked, pouting. "No wifey to keep you company?"

"She's out shoppin'," he replied.

"Gwoceries, or window shopping?" Angie asked.

"Groceries," he replied. "She always goes on Tuesdays," he added.

Angie smiled. "Same time every week?"

"Yep. Regular, like clockwork. Why?"

"And..." she asked, opening another button, "what time does she get back?"

"Not before five. Not ever," he smiled.

"Well, it's four thirty now, so we have half an hour," Angie observed. "What would you say if I told you we wanted to have some fun?" she asked.

"What sort o' fun," he enquired, giving her a puzzled look.

Angie smiled back. "We could stand on the doorstep and give you a sexy show," she told him. "You can stand over there and play with yourself."

"Ere! Wot you on about. I ain't doin' nuffin like that!" he complained.

"Weally? You seemed to be doing exactly that the last time we saw you," she giggled.

He looked sheepish.

"What's wong? Did you think we hadn't noticed?" she laughed. "Don't wowy. It's nothing to be ashamed of," she added, smiling. "We all do it sometimes."

"Maybe you should help him if he's too shy," I suggested, staring at her, accusingly.

He smiled, expectantly.

"Hmmm. Not this time," she replied, but if you're a good boy, she added, turning to face him, and get cleaned up, then... maybe next time? she smiled.

"You sayin' I'm dirty?" he objected.

"It's OK. We don't mind. After all, you weren't expecting visitors, were you."

"Well..." he conceded. "Anyway, wot you mean, next time?" he asked.

"Next week," she explained. "She does go shopping evewy week. Your wifey? Wasn't that what you said?"

"That's right."

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Arfur," he replied.

"Is that with two 'effs' or just the one," she sniggered.

"You takin' the piss?" he retorted, sounding angry.

"Don't be upset," I told him. "She's just a bit of a tease."

"You ain't kiddin'," he said, looking more than a little surly.

"She told me you remind her of her father," I added. "That was why she wanted to see you again."

It seemed to pacify him. He smiled. "Remind ya of yer daddy do I?" he asked.

Angie nodded. "Daddy used to play with me," she smiled, "before he left," she added, forcing a sad expression and a pout.

He looked sympathetic. "Awww. Wot sort o' games did ya play togever?"

"Naughty games," she giggled, smiling a wicked little smile. She moved up close and put her lips close to his ear. "He used to put his hands on me," she whispered, "down there. Sometimes he would even fuck me."

His jaw fell open and his eyes opened wide.

"I miss him so much," she said, turning back toward me. "Do you think you could help me remember him... and what it was like?" she added, turning back toward him and looking coy.

"I could try honey," he told her.

"You won't have to do anything," she smiled. "I just thought you might just like to watch us play together for now. We can show you what's on offer, and if you'd like some more next week, then you be weady for us, and we can weally have some fun together."

His face was a picture of excited anticipation, like a child waiting for Christmas morning.

"What are you talking about?" I challenged. "I'm not showing him anything."

"Awww. Don't be a spoilsport," she whined. "He's pwobably never seen a schoolgirl with her tits out," she smirked. "Least of all, two together," she teased, before kissing me. It was a long, lingering kiss, full on the mouth, and as she began tweaking my breast through my blouse, she kept glancing toward him to make sure he was watching.

Now he was getting really excited, and it was beginning to show quite clearly, if you get my meaning.

"Wot do ya want me to do?" he asked.

"You stand back over there," she told him. "That's it. All the way back over there... and get your dick out," she added.

"Wot!" he exclaimed.

"Well, if we're going to show you our tits," she continued, opening another button, "I want to see you playing with your dick," she giggled.

"You can show him yours if you like," I snapped, "but don't drag me into it."

He gave her a disgruntled look, then his face brightened. "Why doan you come over 'ere and suck it for me?" he asked.

"Not a chance," she told him. "I'm not having that in my mouth..." she paused, "but Macey can," she laughed.

"Like fuck I will," I told her. "This is your idea. You can do it for him."

"No she smiled. I think we'll just give him the show," she told me, as she released the last few buttons on her blouse and let it hang open.

His eyes almost popped as he took in the sight of her perfectly shaped, firm young breasts.

"My Gawd, you're a pretty one, ain't ya," he told her. "Ow about you, luvvie?" he asked, turning to me. "Let's 'ave a look at yours."

"I'm not showing you anything," I told him.

"Oh, come on Macey," Angie said, turning to me and slipping an arm around my shoulders. "Your pwetty little tits are so cute. Let's just give him a tiny peek, shall we?"

"Yeah, come on Macey," he urged. "Just a little peek. Or maybe I'll just grab ya and fuck yer brains out on the kitchen table," he laughed. He was smiling, but there was a frighteningly evil glint in his eye.

"Don't even think about it," Angie warned him. "All you need to think about is what your neighbours would say to the police after they've seen two half naked schoolgirls wun scweaming from your house."

That seemed to sober him a little. "Hey. I wuz on'y kiddin'," he insisted.

I wasn't convinced, although I did have a morbid curiosity about what his cock might feel like, moving inside me.

"Well... just make the most of what we're offewing," she told him.

"How old would you say she is?" she asked of him, gripping me by the shoulders and turning me to face him.

"Dunno," he replied. "Prob'ly firteen I guess. No more than abaht fourteen anyway."

"Too young for what you'd like to do then?"

"Yeah, but I'd give 'er one anyway," he replied, leering. "I bet she's a tight little fing. I wouldn't mind makin' 'er cry while I'm givin' 'er a bang," he laughed.

"Dweam on," Angie told him. "The only one who's going to be fucking her today is me," she laughed.

"Now my sweet," she said, turning her attention back to me. "Are you weady?"

She turned my face up to hers and kissed me gently on the lips, and his hand spontaneously moved down to grip the bulge that was quickly developing in his track-suit bottoms.

"Oh my God, yeah," he breathed softly, and as Angie's delightful tongue went to work on my mouth, her free hand moved up and began unfastening the buttons on the front of my blouse.

Immediately I raised my hand to intercept hers. "Stop!" I objected, but she cupped my cheek with her hand and said, simply, "Look at me." I felt confused, almost distant, as she told me, nodding as she spoke, "We're going to do this."

"Yeah, come on Macey," he repeated. "Let's get on wiv it. My missus will be 'ome soon. We doan want 'er catchin' you two 'ere wiv yer tits out, do we."

"No, we don't, do we," Angie agreed, giggling wickedly.

"I don't want to," I reasoned, in a whispered voice.

"What's wong my pwetty baby," she asked softly. "Don't you love me anymore?"

"Of course I do, but..."

"Well then," she interrupted, quickly pressing her lips to mine before I could object again.

I don't really know why, but I let her do it. Perhaps she was controlling me in much the same way that her mother had been able to do, but I felt it was more than that. Maybe I just felt unloved. Angie had been a little distant over the last month or so, and I'd noticed her paying more attention to other girls. Now she was teasing this guy who she said reminded her of her estranged father, and it seemed to me that she was excited by the idea that he would want to fuck her - both of us in fact. Maybe she even wanted to let him have her, or watch while he did it with me. One thing was certain though. I wanted her attention, so maybe for me, it was anything to get her to love me again.

Her impulsive fingers continued to unfasten buttons, until the front of my blouse opened far enough for her to slip her hand inside. She was still kissing me while the fingers played with my aching nipples, teasing and tormenting me, before returning to the task of releasing the remaining few buttons. Soon the front was wide open, and she pushed the garment open to reveal my naked top half.

Arthur gasped and groaned.

She eased it from my shoulders and it fell down my back, the short sleeves caught around my wrists, until the only thing keeping it from falling to the floor was her arm around my back. I felt the hair of her pony tail brush my bare shoulder and breast as she turned to smile at him, exposing my naked top half to his excited eyes, then she turned back to suck eagerly on one bare breast while the other stood pert and exposed before him. Just as quickly, her palm moved up to caress it, kneading it insistently, and from the corner of my eye I could see our lone spectator watching with excitement, bending forward, jerking as he enjoyed the sinful show.

Soon, Angie's hand was moving down over my tummy, down over the front of the short pleated skirt, until it found my thigh. Oh God it felt good. Then gripping, squeezing, caressing it moved up to my groin, pulling the hem of the skirt up with it, and my knees parted instinctively. I knew our host would be able to clearly see Angie's fingertips slip inside the waistband of my panties, while her lips moved down to tease the tiny, bare breasts again.

By now I was all but naked in front of him, my skirt pulled up and bent backwards with my knees parted. Angie's index and little fingers extended from either side of the gusset of my navy school knickers while the two middle fingers were clearly busy elsewhere, inserted deep inside me, only the shape of the back of her hand visible to our spectator through my knickers, as she thrust them up into me again and again.

She began frigging me urgently, lapping, sucking, and biting at my nipples, whilst our host yanked away at himself until we finally heard him let out an impassioned groan.

From the corner of my eye I noticed him leave the hallway and disappear to what I assumed to be the kitchen, then closed my eyes again to enjoy Angie's uninterrupted attention.

"Don't stop," I moaned aloud as Angie turned away to look for the onlooker. "I'm not finished."

"You're never finished," she laughed, then returning to the task at hand she took me to the height I so desperately needed. I cried out, my body arching and my legs twitching as the orgasm rushed through me with a vengeance that I could barely recall. It was simply amazing, possibly enhanced by the thrill of being watched.

I lay back in her arms, just enjoying the warm, peaceful feeling as she licked the sweat from my body. I felt drained, but at peace, that is until my calm was shattered by Arthur's voice.

"Ere. You two 'ad better get goin'. Doan want 'er comin' in an catchin' ya, do we."

He had returned and was wiping himself clean with a dish cloth from the kitchen. 'Oh my God', I thought. 'How filthy can you get?'

We buttoned ourselves up, tucked in our blouses, and turned toward the door.

"Same time next week?" he asked.

I could hardly believe it. 'How cool and presumptuous was that?' I thought, but I was even more surprised by Angie's response. "Bit earlier," she replied. "We should be here about thwee thirty," she smiled.

"That's a bit soon luvvie. She may still be 'ere. Make it abaht four."

"Four it is then," Angie agreed. "Make sure you're weady, and if you're nice and clean maybe I'll give you a special tweat."

It would have been about the same time that Angie and I were walking back to my house, when Angie's mam argued at the school. The gymnasium itself was empty of course, but the door to Harriet Stacey's office was ajar and there were sounds from within.

"I don't understand why we have to stay after school," came a girl's voice from within.

"All will become clear," Harriet Stacy replied, as Jenny knocked on the office door.

"Come," Stacey called, in her officious, lofty manner.

"Good afternoon," Jenny called, opening the door.

On entering the room, the first thing she noticed (apart from the two bottle-blonde schoolgirls standing in the corner, that is), was Harriet Stacey's desk. The last time Jenny had been there it had been cluttered with trays of papers, loose sheets scattered around, with pens and pencils and a plethora of other miscellany strewn all over it. This time it was completely clear, with everything neatly out of sight. Even the blotter pad had been put away.

Jenny gave Harriet a pleased, knowing look, as the woman turned and replied, "Ahh, welcome." Jenny smiled back. "We were waiting for you," Harriet added, looking toward the two blonde girls.

123456...8