After School Delight Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I can guess," I whispered to Wendy. Her mam must have overheard, and smirked.

"There was air raids most nights," she said, "and we was all scared to our wits end," Wendy's mam went on.

"She had a very simple ethos, did Mary. If it feels good, she'd say, then do it. If others didn't like it, she'd say, that's their loss. Why not? You only live once. Might as well enjoy it."

Wendy and I exchanged glances, but she was undeterred.

"Started off she would masturbate in her bunk. Most nights you could hear her just moaning softly, enjoying herself. The other girls would giggle and make fun, seeing her with her knees up, but she didn't care. Some of the girls would turn over and watch, probably doing the same, but Mary was a free spirit. She knew how to shut the rest of the world out.

"Then, this one night, there was an air raid, real close to us it was. I was terrified and she could see that. She came over to hug me, just to console me like. Laid on top of the covers, she did. She held my hand and stroked my hair. 'There, there', she said, in her cute little oriental voice. She kissed my forehead and stroked my hair, not sexy like, just soothing, and we fell asleep, her on top of the covers.

"She was such a light sleeper. She was gone in the morning. Next time she got in with me. It was comforting, you know?" she explained.

We nodded.

"Even then there wasn't any sex, but the next night... that was different.

"It was quiet, and there was no moon so it was real dark. She came to my bedside and nudged me. I told her I wasn't scared tonight, but she pushed me across and said she wanted to come in anyway. That's when I found out. No-one gives you nothing for free in this world, she told us. She wanted some company, see, and she wanted me to help her with it. You know?"

Again we nodded.

"I don't need to tell you girls what she wanted," she stared at me pointedly, "and to be truthful, she made me feel real good. Made me forget all about the war, and the air raids and everything. Got me a bit of a name in the billet. 'Headna' they called me, on account of my name's Edna you see?"

I stifled a giggle.

"But I didn't care," she went on. "I was happy for a time. But Maori, she knew others were watching. Some of them was jealous, so she decided to 'help' them too. It got so she was doing a little round of the bunks where she got a warm welcome. Then some of the others, they started to pair up too. Didn't interest me though. I was happy with just her.

"I was quite sad when she got posted away, and later we was de-mobbed." She paused for a moment. "I never went with no-one else you see. It wouldn't have been the same. It was only her I went with, and that was only for comfort. It was safe, you see?"

She looked wistfully toward us, but she wasn't looking at us. Her gaze was fixed somewhere about twenty feet beyond.

"Do you miss her, Mrs J?" I asked.

"What's that luvvie?" she replied, my words dragging her back to the present.

"Maori Chung. Do you miss her?"

"I suppose I do really," she admitted. Her voice was slightly cracked, perhaps a little woeful. "Anyway," she chirped, pulling herself up, "no sense dwelling in the past, is there." She gave what looked like a brave smile, but we could tell she was hurting inside.

"No. I suppose not," I agreed, but I could sense that she would really like to go back if she could.

"Anyways. All I want you to know is..." she took a deep breath, "you girls can do what you like, as long as you stay safe. Understand?"

We both nodded.

"And," she went on, "it's a good thing..." she paused, nodding back over her shoulder, "good thing he didn't catch you's, or he'd be chasing your pretty little tail for evermore," she laughed.

As fortune would have it, Wendy decided at that precise moment, that she needed to be relieved. "Wait for me would you? I'll only be a minute," she explained, excusing herself, "then I'll come and see you off."

It gave me a chance to speak with her mam alone. "I bet you have so many stories you could tell about your life in WRAF, don't you Mrs J?"

"Call me Edna," she replied. I stifled a giggle. "Don't you dare!" she warned me, but with a wry smile. "You don't know the half of it luvvie," she told me.

"I'd like to hear some of them if you could spare the time," I suggested. "Would you mind if I came to visit with you sometime?" I asked.

"You can come home with Wendy anytime you like luvvie," she beamed.

I took a deep breath, preparing to put a delicate question to her. "Well, I'll see Wendy at school most days," I told her. "I thought it might be nicer if I came to visit with just you?"

She looked at me a little sideways, then up and down, as if sizing me up.

"Sometimes I have free days. Maybe I could come then?" I prepared myself for having my ear bent, but I was pleasantly surprised by her reaction.

"What exactly would you like me to tell you about?" she asked. There was just the tiniest trace of a smile on her face.

"Anything you like," I smiled back. I began fiddling with the buttons on my blouse.

Her eyes widened slightly, and she licked her lips. "What sort of things?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't know. You could tell me about something exciting you did at Duxford maybe?"

I placed my finger in my mouth, lowered my head and, peered up at her, looking innocent while precociously swinging my body from side to side, my pigtails gently lashing at my neck.

"My my. You're a naughty one, aren't you." She nodded slowly. I just smiled coyly. "Yes," she said quietly. "That might be nice," she replied. Then she coughed, "Ahem," as the door opened and Wendy returned.

"Well, I'd best be going then," I said to Wendy. "See me out, would you?"

"Of course," she replied, slipping her arm around my waist as we turned toward the door. As we approached the doorway I turned back and gave Mrs J. a coy little smile, and she nodded.

"By the way Macey," she called to me as Wendy was closing the door behind us.

"Yes Mrs J?"

"You've got your pants on back to front," she said.

I gasped in horror, looking down.

"Got you!" she laughed aloud, pointing at me.

... To be continued...

Once again, thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it.

In recognition for my effort, please be kind enough to give a score. I really do appreciate it. Also, if you have any thoughts that you would like to share, please leave a comment below.

Thank you.

1...345678