After School Delight Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm. Nice," Jenny commented.

"Who is this?" the taller of the two girls demanded, looking Jenny up and down suspiciously.

Jenny smiled at them. "Surely you remember me?" she asked.

"I do," the slightly shorter girl replied. "You're the woman who was looking for Miss Stacey last week."

"That's right," Jenny told her, "and if I remember correctly, you both seemed to think it was all a big joke.

"Oh no," she denied. "We just thought..."

"I know what you thought," Harriet interrupted. "That's why you're here."

"Why?" the first girl asked.

"There's someone I think you need to meet," Harriet replied.

"Someone to whom we think you both owe an apology," Jenny added. "Just because you're seniors, and you've both reached the ripe old age of eighteen, that doesn't mean you can be rude or unkind to others, does it."

"Who are we supposed to have been rude to?" the first girl asked, indignantly.

"Are we in trouble?" the second girl asked, sounding a little nervous.

Jenny studied the pair of them. 'Hmmm', she thought. 'The taller one seems more resolute and wilful'. She turned to face the smaller girl. "Well. That rather depends on how apologetic you can be," Jenny told her. "Come over here," she beckoned.

"I don't have to apologise to you for anything," the girl reasoned. "I haven't done anything to you."

"Did I say it was me?" Jenny asked, her voice soft and calm. The girl looked puzzled. "Come here," Jenny repeated. This time she did as she was told. "Now. Look into my eyes. What do you see? Jenny asked, as the girl obeyed.

"I don't know," she replied.

"Look closer."

"I'm not sure," the girl said. She sounded nervous.

"Come closer," Jenny said softly, looking deep into the girl's eyes. She put her hands on the girl's shoulders and brought her face close, staring into the confused girl's eyes.

"What are you feeling?" Jenny asked.

"I feel confused," she replied.

"No," Jenny smiled at her. "You feel sensual," she told the girl. "You feel like getting close to someone, but you're afraid of what others might think."

"Yes," the girl agreed. "I don't understand why, but I feel... kind of... sexy." She gave Jenny a nervous smile, and a slight laugh.

"Would you like to kiss me?" Jenny asked.

"I don't know you," the girl replied.

"I'm well aware of that, but I'm your friend."

"How do I know you're really a friend? How do I know you don't just want to do nasty things to me? You're a complete stranger."

Jenny smiled, a wicked smile. "A stranger is just friend that you don't know yet," Jenny told her. "You do want to kiss me, don't you," she said softly.

The other girl stared at them, her mouth hanging open in disbelief, as her friend let Jenny's lips touch hers.

"You see," Jenny told her, smiling. "That didn't hurt, did it."

The girl looked worried. "What's wrong?" Jenny asked. "Didn't you like it?"

The girl nodded. "I don't know why, but... yes, I did."

"You've wanted to do something like that for a long time, haven't you."

She nodded again.

"You wanted to do that with your friend here, didn't you."

Again she nodded. "I'm sorry Carol," she said, turning her head to look at the taller girl.

"What is your name?" Jenny asked.

"This is..." Harriet began, but Jenny raised a hand to stopp her.

"Surely she can speak for herself," she interrupted.

"I'm Emily," she replied. "Emily Richards."

"Of course you are," Jenny said, kindly. "And what is your friend's name?"

"I'm Carol Price," the other girl announced. She seemed far more positive in her reply.

"Well, Carol Price," Jenny said to her, "what would you like to say to Emily?"

"Nothing," she replied, indignantly. "Why would I?"

"Oh, surely you want to say something?" She took Emily by the shoulders and turned her to face her classmate. "Come over here," Jenny instructed to Carol.

"I don't have to take orders from you!" the girl replied, indignantly.

"Come Here!" Jenny snapped, her voice loud and stern.

The defiant expression fell from Carol's face and she submitted, walking slowly toward her friend.

"Now," Jenny said calmly. "Wouldn't you like to kiss your friend?"

"No! Of course not!" the girl replied, looking slightly horrified.

Jenny gave her a pathetic look, and sighed. "You two are friends, aren't you?"

"Of course we are, but that doesn't mean..."

"And wouldn't you say that you are good friends?" Jenny interrupted.

"Yes, but..."

"So, what are you afraid of?"

"I'm not afraid of anything. I just..." she paused, "We just don't feel that way about each other," Carol reasoned, looking into Emily's eyes. There was a sort of pleading look on her face.

"Are you sure? Are you really just friends?" Jenny challenged.

"Of course I'm sure. Aren't we," she added to Emily. Emily didn't respond. She just looked back at her friend, blankly.

"Prove it," Jenny challenged again, an expectant smile on her face.

"What?" Carol replied.

"Prove that you don't have any deep feelings for each other."

"And how do you propose I do that?" Carol replied, curtly, putting her hand to her side and dropping a hip.

"Simple. Kiss her. If you have no feelings for each other, it will be as simple as a kiss to a brother or sister."

She looked at her friend. Emily was smiling, ever so slightly.

"Don't be scared," Jenny goaded.

Carol moved forward to kiss her friend on the cheek.

"No. On the lips," Jenny insisted.

Carol looked exasperated. "I'm not doing that," she objected.

"Yes," Jenny countered. "Yes, you are."

Carol sighed. She leaned forward to touch her lips against Emily's, and Jenny caught sight of Harriet Stacey mouthing the words, 'Oh my God'.

"There," Jenny said. "That didn't hurt either, did it."

Emily was smiling as they broke from the kiss.

"Do it again," Jenny ordered.

This time, Emily's hands moved up to take Carol's face, and she held her friend's cheeks in her hands as she returned the kiss tenderly.

"How on earth..." Harriet began, but Jenny stopped her.

"You see. Wasn't that nice?"

Emily was beaming, but the look on Carol's face was one of pure denial.

"You know what I think?" Jenny began.

"No, but I have a feeling you're going to share it with us," Carol replied, sarcastically, although there was a trace of worry in her voice.

Jenny gave her a fierce stare, that seemed to dissolve her renewed attempt at defiance. "I think you two are latent lesbians," she told them.

"You mean, like you two," Carol scoffed.

"I can assure you child, there is nothing latent about my lesbian preferences," Jenny told her, stroking the bare skin low on Emily's neck with her fingertips, "as you two will most certainly be witnessing first hand," she smiled.

She twisted Emily's head around and placed a long, passionate kiss on the girl's lips, her right hand sliding up over the front of Emily's blouse until her hand cupped the girl's firm young breast through her clothing, while she watched the other girl's reaction.

"No!" Carol objected, shaking her head and backing away.

"What does latent lesbian mean?" Emily asked.

"It means, my sweet, that you two have an inner desire to... shall we just say... become very close, but until now you've been far too inhibited to do anything about it."

"What are you saying?" Carol asked. There was a defensive tone to her voice.

"I'm simply suggesting that I can help you to cast off your inhibitions, "Jenny smiled.

She held Emily by the shoulders, turning her once more to face her friend. "Come back here," she said softly to Carol.

Carol was hesitant to obey, but she did so anyway.

"Now," Jenny told the girl, "unfasten her top."

"What?" Carol exclaimed, in nervous disbelief.

"You heard me. Unfasten Emily's blouse," she instructed, moving her lips close to Emily's ear.

"Are you getting excited?" she asked the girl, moving her hands down to Emily's waist. At the same time, Carol had begun to unfasten her blouse, staring into her friend's excited eyes.

One by one the buttons were released, until the garment was completely open at the front, and Jenny's hands gathered the material like a pair of white cotton curtains, pulling the material back to expose Emily's white, lacy bra and the creamy bare flesh of her breasts and tummy.

"Are you excited yet?" Jenny asked of Emily. She nodded slowly, smiling.

"You see. You're exciting her. Now, let's lose the blouse completely, shall we?"

She eased the blouse gently from Emily's shoulders, allowing it to fall behind her as she dipped her head down to kiss the bare top of one shoulder, her eyes still firmly fixed on the other girl.

Carol was shuffling nervously as Jenny whispered, "We don't need this either, do we," into Emily's ear as she pinged the shoulder strap on the girl's bra. Emily shook her head again, very slowly. She too was watching her friend intently.

"Carol," Jenny said softly. "It seems that Emily no longer needs her bra. Would you help her to take it off? Please?" she added, cocking her head to one side and smiling.

Carol looked around the room nervously. "W-What? Really?" she stammered.

"Yes Carol. Really," Jenny replied in a low, reassuring voice. "Just reach behind her and unfasten the clasp. I'm sure you know how to do it," she smiled.

Carol seemed frozen to the spot. "Look at me Carol," Jenny instructed. "We are going to give you the most exciting experience of your young life today," she sighed, "but you must give it a chance. Don't go resisting every opportunity to enjoy your life, or you'll miss the most important things. Now, do as I ask," Jenny insisted, a little more firmly.

Still hesitant, Carol slipped her arms around her friend, feeling for the clasp at the back of Emily's bra, and carefully unhooked it.

Emily was smiling at her as she felt the garment fall loose, but as it did so, it was immediately replaced by Jenny's hands, supporting the free weight of Emily's ample bosom.

"Kiss her again," Jenny instructed.

This time the kiss was more intense, with Carol taking Emily's face in her hands and using her tongue to the full.

"There. You see?" Jenny whispered. "Isn't this fun?"

They broke from the kiss and Carol looked over Emily's shoulder at their tutor and smiled. "I never imagined lessons could be so nice," she said softly.

Harriet Stacey stared at the three of them, her mouth hanging open in pure disbelief.

"Now it's your turn," Jenny announced to Carol.

"What do you mean?" the girl replied, looking slightly concerned.

"Emily," Jenny said softly. "Why don't you show her?"

Emily smiled and reached out to the top button on Carol's blouse, her wonderful full breasts still being supported and fondled gently, the stiffening nipples firmly squeezed between expert middle fingers. by the woman standing behind her.

"Come closer Harriet," Jenny invited the teacher. "Come and help us."

This was what Harriet Stacey had been waiting for, and she didn't waste a second in complying. She moved behind the more dominant of the two girls, slipping her arms around Carol's waist, watching eagerly as Emily proceeded to unfasten her friend's blouse.

"Oh my goodness," she sighed as she watched the semi-nude girl undress her friend. First the blouse, which Harriet hurriedly pulled from Carol's shoulders, then the bra, revealing a perfectly shaped pair of 'B' cup breasts, the bra quickly being replaced by the teacher's hands. While this was happening, Jenny was releasing the clasp on Emily's skirt, allowing that to fall around her feet. Next it was Carol's skirt that fell to the floor, just as Jenny's hand slid down over the more passive girl's tummy, and slipped inside the waistband of her knickers. Emily gasped, her knees parting in wanton abandon as Jenny's fingers began to find their way through the light covering of damp muff adorning her tender pussy.

"Oh! I am late," came an East European sounding voice from behind them.

Both girls shrank down, bending their knees and crossing their arms over their partly naked bodies in a vain attempt to cover themselves, as Carol whirled around to see Polina standing in the doorway. "Oh crap," she exclaimed, in a low, defeated tone. It wasn't that she was disappointed at being interrupted. More that she now realised who it was they had been summoned to apologise to - and why.

"Polina. How lovely you could join us. You're just in time."

She turned Emily to face the slender, dark haired woman. "You both know Polina, don't you," she added. "Come now. Stand up straight. Arms by your sides," she told her. "Let the dog see the rabbit," she teased.

"Dog? Rabbit?" Carol echoed.

"The dog chases the rabbit," Jenny explained, "and when she catches it..." she paused for effect, "she eats it," Jenny laughed.

"You're not going to hurt us are you?" Emily asked.

"Of course she's not going to hurt you. Silly girl," Jenny told the girl dismissively. "Now, stand up straight, both of you!" she demanded.

Harriet turned her young charge to face their new member too, and Polina looked the two girls up and down, admiring their lovely bodies, both stripped down to only their regulation navy blue school knickers, black patent shoes and white ankle socks.

The East European brunette licked her lips as her eyes darted from one to the other, smiling lustfully and biting her lip in anticipation of what was in store.

"No my love," she added. "I'm going to..."

"You're both going to apologise for being so mean to Polina, aren't you," Jenny interrupted.

"Of course," Emily blurted out.

"What do you mean?" Carol challenged. "We haven't been mean to anyone."

"No? That's not quite true, is it," Jenny countered.

"You two call me 'Horses ass'," Polina told them, unable to take her eyes from their beautiful, near-naked bodies, Carol with her slender form and delectable, perfectly shaped 'B' cup bust, and the slightly more robust looking Emily with her ample 'C' cup figure.

"Oh, but, that was just a bit of fun," Carol told her, hoping that her feeble excuse would suffice.

"It was very unkind," Jenny insisted.

"Yes, it was," Emily agreed. "We're both very sorry. We didn't mean to upset you," she said, a half smile on her face.

"That may be," Harriet told them, "but it was still very unkind... and hurtful."

"I said I was sorry," Emily stressed.

"Don't you think you should both do something nice for Polina... just to show how sorry you really feel?" Jenny asked them.

"What would you suggest?" Carol retorted, resentfully.

"I think Emily knows," Jenny replied, looking at the expectant smile on the shorter girl's face.

"Polina has a treat for you both if you apologise nicely," Jenny coaxed. "Polina," she added, turning to the tall brunette. "Why don't you show the girls the treat you have for them."

Polina smiled, then slowly extended over four inches of tongue, wriggling it around erotically.

"Oh my goodness," Emily gasped, with an expectant smile, but Carol just stared at the woman, shaking her head as she realised precisely what it was that Polina intended.

"Come on girls," Jenny told them. "No time like the present."

Emily nodded. She was way ahead of them. She moved forward to greet the slender brunette, telling her, "I know what we did was awful, but if there's anything I can do to make it up to you," she said, shaking her head sincerely, "all you have to do is say."

"I do more than say," Polina told her, smiling broadly and nodding.

She placed her hands on the shoulders of the near naked girl, bringing her lips close to Emily's. There was no hint of reluctance on the part of Emily, who tipped her head to one side to accepted Polina's advances - first a gentle kiss on the lips, then a series of the softest of kisses on the creamy skin of her relatively stout neck, starting from close behind her ear and working downward toward the bare shoulder, making her tingle as the woman began to fondle her naked flesh.

"Is that how women behave in Poland?" Carol asked, resentfully.

"I do not know," Polina replied, looking puzzled. "I hope so. Maybe I go there?" she smiled.

"Polina isn't Polish," Jenny explained. "She's Romanian. Polina turned to smile at the resentful girl, as Jenny added, "and in Romania, they do far more wicked things than that, as you will both soon discover."

"You very lovely," Emily was told, accepting more kisses, as Polina eased her tongue into the accommodating mouth, while allowing the woman to wrap her arms around her nubile frame. She hugged the girl so tightly that it made the Emily moan aloud, despite the full-on kiss she received.

"I know what you need," Polina said to her, as she maneuvered the girl backwards to the desk. "I think you tasty too," she smiled.

Emily didn't answer. She just smiled back, invitingly.

"Now you'll see what Romanian women like," Jenny whispered into Carol's ear.

Polina began with a kiss, resting Emily's, bottom on the edge of the desk. It was a long, deep kiss on the girl's mouth. Then, easing Emily's head to one side she turned her attention to the warm, soft skin of her neck, then the shoulder and quickly down to one full, ripe young breast.

"Show our guests what you like to do with pretty young girls Polina," Jenny told her.

"You don't go much on small talk, do you," Emily joked.

"Why waste time to talk, when you can do," the lusty brunette told her with a wicked smile as one hand moved down between the thighs to masturbate the impressionable girl through her damp knickers.

"Sounds reasonable," Emily replied, a faltering tremble in her voice, as she rested her hands on the edge of the desk and leaned back slightly.

By now, Jenny and Harriet had taken their places to either side of Carol, who was staring at the proceedings with open mouthed astonishment. They each took one of the girl's arms, holding them by her sides as their free hands came up to fondle the firm young breasts. She looked from one to the other, seemingly unaware, or at least unperturbed by the molestation taking place as she asked, "Why is our janitor doing that with Emily?"

Neither woman answered. Instead Jenny turned Carol's face toward her own and kissed her as the pair continued to fondle the girl's lovely body.

"You like this, don't you," Jenny said to the girl.

"Like what?" she replied, looking puzzled.

Jenny just smiled and turned the girl to face her teacher, who wasted no time taking her turn to kiss the girl, while sliding her hand down inside the waistband of Carol's knickers. Harriet was clearly amazed at how easily they were able to take her, but Jenny gave her a knowing look.

"Watch and learn," she told Harriet as they witnessed Polina slowly crouch, her fingers simultaneously slipping inside the waistband of Emily's knickers beside the hips, and sliding them down with her as she moved to kneel in front of the girl.

She leaned forward, the unflattering navy-blue knickers now loose around Emily's feet, as she pressed her face to the light covering of fine blonde hair adorning the girl's crotch.

"Not much here," Polina observed as she inhaled the faint aroma of freshly washed pussy fluff.

Emily slipped one foot from the knickers, discarding them as she raised a leg to give her lusty new admirer better access to her most private of parts. The long tongue reached out for the bare skin as Polina carefully sampled the sweet delicate flavour of the girl's tingling pussy.

Emily spread herself back across the desk as Polina reached up to kiss and lap at the firm young flesh all around her tummy. As she did so, Emily let out a soft moan and her knees raised and parted either side of Polina's waist as the rough, working hands reached up to caress the beautiful soft skin of her willing partner, sliding up the sides of her body to those firm young breasts, squeezing and kneading them, gently pinching the nipples, as the insatiable woman's lips moved down to lap and suck the tender, soft flesh around the tops of Emily's thighs, now moving in a sensual, cycling motion.

123456...8