After School Delight Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax my love," Emily soothed again, as she felt her friend tense.

"Oh. Oh no. Oh my God," Carol cried as she felt the first inch of Polina's incredibly long tongue begin to probe her.

"Isn't it wonderful?" Emily encouraged.

Carol's eyes opened wide and she gasped, nodding in excited affirmation.

"Does it hurt?" Emily asked.

Carol nodded briefly, her mouth still wide as she gasped and panted. "A bit," she replied, in a loud whisper, "but it's a nice hurt." She tried to smile, then her mouth and eyes opened wide again once more gasping as she pushed her groin upwards to meet the probing tongue.

By now, Jenny and Harriet had abandoned their grip on the girl's thighs, to reach up for her pert young breasts, squeezing and fondling as they strained in vain to get their lips to their target.

"Let's turn her sideways," Jenny suggested.

"Why?" Polina asked.

"We can't reach her tits properly," she sniggered.

The three women spun Carol around on the desk until her feet were over the side, and Polina placed her hands at the back of her knees, pushing them up and apart as she closed her eager mouth down on the delightful shaven pussy once more.

Carol began to lurch and jerk in response to the long, invading tongue, now thrusting urgently and wriggling, deep inside her. At the same moment, Jenny and Harriet, now leaning over the girl from the front and back of the desk, bent low to take her ripe young breasts in their mouths.

Emily looked on, stroking Carol's face as she bit her lip excitedly, watching her friend enjoying the most intense pleasure of her young life. One hand released it's grip on her friend, instead moving down between her own thighs to pleasure herself as she watched the three women ravish their naked plaything.

"Are you enjoying this?" Jenny asked the girl.

Carol looked up, smiling and nodding slowly, her eyes repeatedly opening wide as she gasped and bucked in response to Polina's eager tongue. "I am now," she uttered at last. "I was scared at first, but this is better than anything I had ever dreamed."

She gasped again as Polina's tongue plunged into her once more.

"If anyone had told you this morning that by this evening you'd be lying on your back across a teacher's desk, enjoying having your nipples and your sweet little pussy sucked by three strange women, would you have believed them?"

Carol laughed, between gasps. "Of course not," she managed to whisper.

"Yet, here you are," Jenny smiled, her lips returning to the glistening nipple she had been neglecting.

"Anyway, I don't think you're all that strange," Carol joked.

Jenny gave her a wry smile, then bit her playfully, producing a surprised yelp from the girl.

Polina had taken over five minutes in leading Carol to her first lesbian orgasm, and now she spent almost another ten bringing the girl to her second as she cried out, lurching and thrashing from the intensity of her pleasure, while they tried to hold her still.

Over a minute later, she was still panting as Harriet turned toward Emily. "Well my love?" she asked.

"Well what?" the slightly more sturdily built girl replied.

Harriet said nothing. Instead she turned Emily's back to the opposite end of the desk and pushed her backwards across it to lie beside her panting friend.

Emily simply let it happen, and within a few seconds, she was lying end-to-end with Carol, their heads side-by-side, delighting in the sensation of Harriet Stacey's mouth closing over her sweet honey pot.

Emily turned to her friend and smiled as she accepted the teacher's invading tongue, turning to give Carol an inverted kiss on the lips.

As they kissed, Jenny swapped places with Polina, moving to taste once more, that sweet spot between Carol's parted thighs, while Polina moved to the side to admire and caress Carol's delightful breasts. The lusty Romanian spent some time kissing and lapping all around Carol's upper body, while fondling the slightly more buxom girl, her tongue curling around first one stiff nipple, then the other.

The three women changed partners several times in the course of the next twenty minutes or so, until at last it was Emily's turn to taste the sweetness of her slender friend.

"Come along," Jenny coaxed. "You've watched the experts. Now let's see if you have learned anything," she smirked.

Emily smiled broadly. "I've wanted to do something like this for such a long time," she told her friend, as her head lowered to Carol's waiting vulva. She looked up one last time to see the previously dominant girl smiling back, as her lips closed on the tangy slit between the legs of her now, quite passive friend. From now onward, Emily knew that it would be her calling the shots between them, and she was determined to take full advantage of that particular situation.

She gripped the thighs up close to Carol's buttocks, her fingertips reaching deep into the grooves where the raised thighs met the torso, working her fingers into the sweaty joint as she pressed her mouth down hard, and thrust her tongue into the girl. Carol bucked in response, letting out a passionate moan. Emily thrust in again, and Carol bucked again, pushing up to meet the probing tongue.

"That's it," Jenny encouraged, in a loud whisper. "That's right baby. Fuck her. Get your tongue right in there. Make her moan like a whore. See how she loves it?"

Emily could see. She could see perfectly well just how much her friend was enjoying their first specialtime together. This would be the first of many, she thought.

The three women began playing with Carol's delightful, ripe breasts as Emily thrust her tongue into the girl, pleasuring her in a way that she previously would never have dared.

"Fuck her baby," Jenny encouraged. "Fuck her. Fuck her hard. Make her come," she called. "Make her come," she repeated, then again. "Make her come."

The others quickly joined in as together they slowly began chanting. "Make - Her - Come. Make - Her - Come. Make - Her - Come." Over and over, as Emily thrust her tongue into the girl in time with the chanting.

Gradually they increased the speed of the chants, with Emily plunging her tongue repeatedly deep into her friend, gathering speed in time with the chanting, faster and faster, until eventually Carol came with her third vociferous orgasm, twisting and lurching and writhing as the feeling once more took control of her body.

It was easily as intense as the first two, but with all things considered she did well to achieve a third at all, under the circumstances. By now, of course, she was drenched with sweat and panting, gasping for breath, as her four admirers looked around at each other, just smiling as they stroked the sweat over her naked body.

Jenny was first to bow her head to lap at the sweat-soaked flesh, with the other women following suit, while Emily was satisfied to remain kneeling between her thighs, to devour the last drops of Carol's sweet nectar.

It was a few minutes later before anyone spoke, when Emily first broke the silence.

"Was that nice?" she asked, as Carol finally calmed.

Carol just smiled and nodded.

"Now you're mine,.. forever," Emily sighed, still lapping the sweetness of her slender friend's tender, shaven pussy.

...

Jenny surveyed the scene and smiled to herself. "Well," she declared, addressing the two naked girls, "since we've all been so kind, and given you ladies what must have been the most thrilling experience of your young lives, there's a little something that I'd like you to do for us in return."

"What's that?" Carol asked, sounding appropriately suspicious.

"I think it might be nice if you were to introduce us to your little clique of friends, don't you?" she asked. "I think it would be nice to have them visit with us... here... one at a time," she smiled lasciviously, looking back and forth across the room at the other two women.

"What for?" Emily asked. There was a strange naivety in her tone. Maybe she wasn't quite as bright as her position in the senior form might suggest.

"Don't ask stupid questions," Carol told her, venomously.

Jenny smiled at the more intuitive girl. "Tell her," she prompted.

"They want to rape them," Carol told her, "just like they did with us."

Jenny and Emily replied almost simultaneously, correcting her saying, "Oh no!"

"We simply want to initiate them into our little sect," Jenny added with a smile.

At the same moment, Emily responded by saying, "They didn't rape me." There was a coy little smile on her lips that Polina spotted instantly. She moved to Emily's side and slipping an arm around the naked girl, kissed her full on the mouth, reaching down between the thighs with her free hand as she thrust her stupendously long tongue into the willing mouth.

"Oh. Yes. Of course. Silly me," Carol replied sarcastically, watching the slender brunette begin ravishing her friend again. "And just what does this initiation involve, exactly?" she asked, suspiciously.

"Any ideas Emily?" Jenny asked the more statuesque of the pair, "If Polina can tear herself away from her new plaything for a few moments, that is," she added in an exasperated tone.

There was a short pause, as Polina reluctantly released the girl, but even then, only partially.

"Hmmm... Well, let me think," Emily replied with a giggle, musing the possibilities. "First we could spread a blanket over Miss Stacey's desk in the middle of the room."

"Like this?" Harriet asked, eagerly rushing to open a cupboard and pulling out a grey blanket, obviously keen to hear more of the girl's ideas.

"Yes. Like that, but maybe... Yes... a deep scarlet might be a little more appropriate I should think." She smiled at Jenny, who looked impressed. "That can be the altar," she giggled. "We could have silver candlesticks with black candles."

"Are we to sacrifice virgins?" Harriet asked, seemingly highly motivated by the idea.

"A bit late for that, don't you think?" Jenny corrected her with a laugh, "But go on," she told the girl.

"Oh. Yes. Then we strip them," Emily went on, "and stretch them out across the altar."

"Mmmm... Beautiful young girls," Harriet said softly, licking her lips. "I can hardly wait."

"Yes?" Jenny encouraged. "That sounds good. Then what?"

"Well, we'll have to hold them down of course, to be shaven, you see," she turned to Carol. "Like they did with you," she smirked. "I enjoyed that part," she told her friend, smiling.

"This sound very good fun," Polina encouraged.

"Then, after we shave them, we take turns to initiate them," she smiled.

"And..." Jenny paused, walking over to slip an arm around Emily's shoulders, guiding her away from the East European brunette, "how should we do that?"

"Well... judging by our experience here today..."

"Yes?"

"I guess we would have to... eat out their tender, shaven pussies."

"Sweet, soft, hairless pussy," Harriet, murmured.

"Juicy bare cunt," Polina echoed, with her slightly less refined vocabulary.

"And suck their beautiful tits while we eat their sweet little cunts," Harriet Stacey added.

She and Polina began molesting Carol and kissing her again. This time she didn't resist, apart from to add, "I don't think we should do that."

"Why not?" Jenny asked, genuinely surprised at the girl's calm objection.

"There's enough of us to take them two at a time," she smiled.

Jenny laughed in approval. "You know," Jenny told Emily, kissing the girl, "from the moment I first saw you two, I knew you would be natural for this. Especially you my sweet," she said, kissing the girl again, her hand reaching down between the sturdy thighs. "I think you're going to fit in perfectly."

She fingered the acquiescent Emily for a few minutes, kissing her and occasionally lapping at her lovely breasts, while her two accomplices did much the same with her taller friend, before turning to them.

"I suppose, the rest depends on you, young lady," Jenny added to Carol, interrupting the other two women in their molestation of the naked girl.

"Oh, I think she'll comply," Emily answered for her friend. "After all, she'll do anything to be the centre of attention..." she paused, moving forward to press her own naked body against Carol's and kissing her, "won't you my love."

Carol nodded. "OK," she sighed. "I know," she suggested, "Let's start with that Suzanne girl."

"You mean Suzanne Baker?" Jenny asked. "The one who has been tormenting my Angela?"

"That's her," Emily confirmed.

"You're Angela Bolton's mum?" Carol asked, sounding surprised.

"The very same," Jenny affirmed with a proud smile.

"Mmmm... She's a dream," Emily said, sounding enamoured.

"Glad you like her," Jenny replied, smiling. "Maybe we could all get together sometime?" she suggested.

"That would be nice Mrs Bolton," Emily agreed.

Jenny gave her a wry smile. "I don't think you need to address me as 'Mrs Bolton'," Jenny told the girl. "Not after what we've been doing today," she laughed.

"What would you suggest?" Emily asked.

"How about Mama? All of my young lady friends call me Mama," she smiled.

"Very well. Mama it is," Emily agreed. "Anyway, what should we do with Suzanne?"

Harriet's face was expressionless as she kept uncharacteristically quiet. The last thing she wanted was for her new-found cohorts to learn what had been going on between her and the girl in question.

"She's not really one of us anyway," Carol went on. "She's in the other senior class."

"With your Angela, Mrs Bolton," Emily added. Jenny gave her a pathetic look. "Sorry, Mama, she added."

"Let's give her an initiation that she'll never forget," Carol suggested.

"No," Jenny replied, shaking her head and smiling. "I have something far more... interesting... in mind for Suzanne Baker." She paused. "The question is," she added, slipping her arms around the shoulders of the two naked blonde girls, "what do we do with you two?"

"What do you mean?" Carol asked, looking worried.

"Well, we can't just leave you dormant now, can we. Not now we've introduced you to the carnal delights of our secret little sect."

"What do you suggest?" Emily asked, giving her an encouraging smile.

"I think we need to have you help us recruit some fresh young blood for us all to... entertain."

"You already said that. You want us to bring you our friends," Carol replied, looking puzzled.

"Call me Mama!" Jenny insisted.

Carol gave a disgruntled sigh. "Mama!" She muttered, begrudgingly.

Jenny sighed, telling the girl, "You'd do well to keep on the right side of me, my sweet."

Emily gave her friend a knowing look, nodding.

"Anyway," Jenny resumed, "you're quite right of course. We would like to meet your friends, but... I thought we might all enjoy some other company too. There are lots of..." she paused, looking at the other women, "suitable young ladies... at this school. But you don't need to worry about that for now. I'll have my Angela organise something."

She turned to Emily. "How well do you know my Angela?" she asked.

"I know her, but we haven't really met. Not as such," she replied. "She's in the other senior class with Suzanne, isn't she," Emily said to Carol. "I like her," she added.

"Yes. Me too," Harriet agreed, smiling as she thought back to the previous occasion after their gym class.

She turned to Polina who also nodded, smiling. "Very sexy girl," Polina whispered to the teacher, thinking that Jenny couldn't hear.

Jenny smiled, nodding her approval. "Anyway, I'd like you ladies to meet both of my daughters..." Jenny went on.

"Plural?" Emily interrupted, sounding more than just a little interested.

"Yes my sweet. Angela has a younger sister. It will be her eighteenth birthday this weekend. I'm afraid I can't invite you though..." She pretended to look sad. "It might get a little... shall we say, crowded?... but I thought you might enjoy meeting her a few days afterwards." She smiled at the two nubile young conscripts. "Perhaps you might both like to pay us a visit one weekend? Maybe when we invite Suzanne Baker to stay?"

"Why would you invite her?" Emily asked.

"Oh, no reason," Jenny replied, looking mysterious. "Maybe just to give her a chance to settle things between her and Angela," she smiled.

"Now. Off you go and get dressed you two," she told the girls. "We don't want your mothers coming here and asking awkward questions about where you've been, do we."

Harriet watched Carol and Emily dressing, probably already anticipating their next encounter, while Jenny turned to Polina. "Don't forget now. I still want my virgin," she told the slender brunette.

"I not forget. I bring you something very special," Polina smiled.

"As I said to the girls, it's my daughter's eighteenth birthday next Friday," Jenny told her. "Why don't you come along in the evening? You remember where we live, don't you?"

"Da. I remember," she nodded.

"Good. Let's say about seven then, shall we? After the younger ones have left. Bring me my gift then... and something for Georgina's birthday?"

"Your small daughter?" Polina asked.

"That's right," she affirmed. "She's not so small now though," Jenny smiled. "We can all have some fun together."

It was Wednesday lunchtime, and Angie and I were walking together in the playground but I could tell her mind was elsewhere. She was watching some girls across the way on a climbing frame. There were three of them - a small blonde, her hair tied up with bright pink ribbons, and two other girls with long dark hair.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing," she replied, absently, not even attempting to look away.

We could hear them laughing and squealing, then one of the girls started hanging upside-down, swinging from a bar. "Look," we heard her call out faintly from across the field. Angie's gaze was fixed on her as the skirt hung down over her upper body, clearly displaying her bare legs and the regulation navy coloured knickers, for all the world to see.

"Can you do this?" she laughed from afar.

"Angie!" I objected, scornfully. "They're juniors! Stop staring!"

"I'm not," she replied, turning to me and smiling broadly, her eyes wide with excitement, then immediately turning back to stare at them again.

"I'm going," I told her, indignantly. I walked off toward the playing field, hoping she would follow, but instead she walked away to where the three junior girls were still playing on the climbing frame.

I happened to notice Wendy sitting alone on a bench at the edge of the playing field. She was reading a text book and writing some notes.

"Hi," I greeted her as I walked up. "Can I join you?"

She looked up and smiled. "Please," she replied, patting the seat beside her.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Biology," she groaned, rolling her eyes back.

"That's Angie's favourite subject," I told her. "In fact, it's probably her only subject. Biology is about the only thing she's any good at," I giggled.

"Where is she?" Wendy asked. "You two are almost joined at the hip most of the time," she smirked.

I nodded toward the girls playing on the climbing frame, where Angie was now standing, talking to them.

"They're juniors, aren't they?" she asked, sounding surprised.

"Mmmm," I responded in a dull tone. I didn't feel words were needed.

"Should she be..." she began, then changed her mind. "What does she want with them?" she asked.

"Guess," I said, with a look of pathos.

"Why aren't you two together? Have you had a falling out?" she asked. She sounded almost encourage by the idea.

"I think she's getting into some stuff that I'm not too comfortable with," I explained.

"Like what?"

"You mean, apart from that, over there?" I asked.

She was silent, but she nodded, giving me a knowing look.

"Well, to start with, we called at the wrong house yesterday, instead of yours, and there was this guy that she said looked like her dad."

1...345678