After School Delight Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God. Stop it," I murmured, subconscious rubbing myself harder. "You're going to make me come."

"She smiled down at me," Wendy went on, ignoring my protestations, "all the time scratching my naked body with her nails. It felt amazing," she said. "Then she stood up on the bed and stripped off."

"Really?"

"Uh Huh," she nodded. "She has a really good body for her age, doesn't she."

"Yes," I agreed, "and she does like to share it, doesn't she," I added, with a saucy giggle.

"Yes she does," Wendy giggled. "But I wasn't prepared for the next part. She knelt astride, over my head, put my hands on her bottom and made me hold on. Then she made me watch while she fingered herself."

"What?"

"She told me to watch closely. She said to keep my arms up and squeeze her bottom."

"Did you?"

"Of course," she laughed. "She put two fingers up inside herself. Soaked them, she did. I was squeezing and kneading her buttocks and she was loving it. I watched her fingers getting wetter and wetter. It was running down her hand," she laughed.

"Oh my God," I breathed. "What did you do?"

"What could I do? I couldn't move. Angie was between my legs, holding my knees. My hands were holding her bum. I just lay there and moaned with pleasure. Then she wiped them on my tits and Angie reached over me and licked them clean."

"What?"

She nodded. "She did it again... the fingering I mean, but this time she put them in my mouth."

"Oh God!"

"Taste me', she said. 'Taste your Mama, you pretty little slut'. I had to do it. I couldn't resist. I was looking up at her wet snatch as I sucked her fingers, and Angie was sucking my tits."

I slipped my hand down inside my knickers as she continued.

"Then I felt her hands reach down to grip my head, and she held me, cradling my head in her hands as she moved forward, until her open crotch was over my mouth. She was so wet. 'Suck it you little slut', she told me, pulling my mouth up against her. 'Suck your Mama's wet cunt', she told me. I had to do it. I wanted to," she said, looking away.

"I know," I told her in an understanding tone, reaching to touch her arm.

"Anyway, she was playing with my tits again, and Angie was sucking on me, but she could tell that Angie wasn't really doing it for me, so she told me to stay where I was... you know, stretched out.

"She climbed off the bed and went to a drawer. She got this black harness thing and put it on. It was like, all black straps. She untangled it and strapped herself in, then she hooked one of those toy things on the front. It looked hideous," she laughed.

"I asked her what she was going to do. She knelt on the bed, pushing Angie out of the way, and told me to lie back. I asked her what for, and she said she was going to give me 'a damn good fucking'.

"I was scared. I watched her get all this jelly stuff from a tube. She smeared it all over the toy, then pressed the tip against me. It felt cold, but I liked it. I was excited and my heart was pounding. She told me to lie back again. I don't know why but I had to obey. She asked me if I loved her, and I told her I did. She said to me, 'Am I your one true love?' and I said yes. She said, Tell me then'. I replied, 'You are my one true love'.

"She nodded to Angie, who moved to the other end, up above my head, and she started playing with my tits, leaning over and sucking them while her mum began to push the cold thing into me. I could feel Angie moving her tit so the nipple went in my mouth while she sucked on mine, as I felt the toy being pushed up inside me. I expected it to hurt but it didn't... not after what the tall brunette woman had done with me. I reached up and grabbed Angela's bum and squeezed it while we were sucking each other and her mum was fucking me."

I watched Wendy's eyes as she related the story. I was so excited, I was fingering myself deeply now, and as she watched me I could tell that it was doing things for her too. She put her hand inside her own knickers, and we sat there together, gently frigging ourselves.

"What happened then? Did you like it?" I asked, keen to hear something even more sordid' but not quite expecting what she came out with.

"Well... It felt good at first," she went on, "but then it started to hurt. I asked Jenny to stop. She asked me why and I told her it was hurting me. She said, 'No it isn't, and the hurting seemed to fade away. That was when she pushed it right up inside me. She told me it must feel good, and it did. She fucked me with the thing for ages, and I wanted to come. I came close a few times but each time she told me I mustn't, so I didn't. I don't know how I held back but I did.

"She leaned over me and began licking and sucking on my tits, still fucking me. Then Angela took my head, the way her mum had done, you know... stretching astride me, and she made me lick her. They were raping me, but I didn't mind. I reached up to play with Angela's tits, and she began grinding her pussy down on my mouth. 'Use your tongue', Angie told me. 'Push it inside me', she moaned, and I did. I couldn't help myself. My nose was up between her buttocks and I was licking her inside, and she was riding on my face, but I loved it. I was getting fucked and I was loving it.

"After a while Angie cried out and shuddered, then she stopped. She got up and went to the drawer and got herself a harness, like Jenny's, and while her mum was still fucking me, she fitted another of the toys... a bigger one. She came back to the bed and took her mum's place, while her mum came to my head and put her toy in my mouth.

"Angie asked me if I loved her. It was a stupid question, because I'd never been intimate with her before, but I said 'Yes'. I don't know why I said it. She covered the toy with that same slimy gel stuff and she asked, 'Am I your one true love?' I don't know why but I said 'Yes'. Then she smiled, and pushed it deep inside me. I think I must have screamed, because Jenny told me to be quiet. 'It doesn't hurt', she told me. Her voice was soft and comforting, and the hurting stopped.

"They both fucked me. One at each end..."

"I can't stand this," I said to Wendy, and started to really frigg myself.

"Don't do that," she said. "I want to get you excited so I can do it for you."

"Better hurry then," I told her, raising my hand and sucking my finger.

"Nearly finished, she told me. Anyway, they kept swapping places. Each time they came back with a bigger one, and each time it hurt and I begged them to stop, and each time Jenny told me, 'No. It doesn't hurt' and it stopped hurting. We must have been there for hours and all the time they were fucking me.

"Eventually they stopped and I was exhausted. I was covered in sweat and they licked it from me. At last they took me downstairs for some food. Then you came in and..."

"Wait," I interrupted. "That was Saturday. That must have been Saturday evening."

"No, she insisted. It was still Friday."

"I didn't get there until Saturday morning," I told her, "and Ges came to the door. We went to her room and we didn't see you until the evening."

She looked flabbergasted for a minute. "That explains a lot," she told me. "I lost a day while I was there. I thought I was going mad," she said.

"You and me both," I replied. "I completely lost a Saturday the first time I went to stay for a weekend."

"No!" she exclaimed, sounding amazed.

"Yep. And here's another surprise. When I went home I was really sore, but I couldn't remember anything about how I got that way."

"Oh my... Well, I remember seeing you in the kitchen, but after we'd had something to eat..."

"Wait. Don't you remember being on the kitchen table?"

"No," she laughed. "Don't be silly. I wasn't on the table. We just had some food and then they took me upstairs again. You said you didn't want to come. I was disappointed but they said you would join us later," she smiled.

"OK," I conceded, letting it go. "So then what happened."

"What do you think. They took turns to fuck me again, but Angela kept asking about could they get 'Big Bertha'. Her mum told her, 'No honey. We don't want to split her, do we', and she laughed.

"I was terrified. Angie kept on, saying, 'Oh, but Mama. I want to see how much she can take'. Her mum told her, 'No honey. I can't let you. Maybe next time'." There was a long pause, until she added, "So you can see why I don't want to go there again."

I nodded. "I felt the same after my first time there," I told her.

"But..." I began, then hesitated before asking. "Do you remember all this?"

"I think so. Like I said, it felt like I was dreaming, but it seemed too real. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I have an idea they did the same with me the first weekend I went to stay with them."

"You have an idea?" she exclaimed. Clearly she found my statement hard to believe. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I told you Jenny has this gift. She can make you do things. Anything she wants, and she can make you forget it happened. My first weekend with them, I completely lost the Saturday."

"You 'lost' it?" she half laughed.

"That's right. I remember the Friday evening and I remember waking on the Sunday morning, but I couldn't remember Saturday at all."

"You said you think they did the same with you though."

"Yes. When I woke I was so sore I couldn't believe it. I could hardly walk. Just like you."

She just stared at me.

"How did it make you feel?" I asked.

"I felt... used," she told me - then she fell silent again.

I was still sitting cross-legged in front of her, almost willing her to put her hand on my knee. Waiting - tempting her. I so wanted to feel the touch of her hand. She looked into my eyes and slowly reached out. Her fingertips gently caressed my knee, testing the water, so to speak. It was pointless. Surely she must have realised that I wanted her? I didn't stop her, so she leaned forward and slid her hand slowly up my thigh, moving closer, slowly closer, ever closer as I leaned forward to meet her.

Finally our lips met and at last she was kissing me. I felt her tongue push between my lips, and suddenly she was trying to push me over backwards, just the way Angie had done that first time in her bedroom all those months ago.

"No. Stop," I told her, shaking my head.

"I thought you'd want this?" she said, looking puzzled.

"I do," I smiled, "but let me uncross my legs first, I told her, giggling, as I remembered what had happened at Angie's, that first evening.

I parted my legs either side of her and she pushed me onto my back, pinning me down as we kissed. Her body moved against mine, and I felt her crotch pressing against me. It felt so good as we tasted each other's sweet kisses. When she finally stopped, she just looked down at me, her hair hanging down around our faces, like a dark shroud, hiding some wicked secret.

"I've never done anything like this before," she told me.

"Yes you did," I countered. "Angie and I were here just yesterday.

"I don't mean that," she told me, smiling. "I mean... this is all new to me... ever since my birthday I mean. I've never been involved with anyone in a sexy way before." She almost whispered the words. "Then Angela's mum did that... with me... at the gym after school. Then at their house at the weekend... four of them taking me, all at once. Then you and Angela yesterday..." she paused. "Anyway, it wasn't like this, with Angela I mean, was it. Not like... just the two of us. Not alone. This last week has been like a whirlwind, and I want you so badly," she told me. She seemed to be struggling with herself over it.

"I think I love you," she confided, in the softest whisper. "I've never felt like this before."

"First time for everything," I replied, smiling. It sounded flippant as I heard my own words, although I was just trying to put her at ease, and I think she realised that.

"You sound like Angie's mum," she smiled.

I shook my head. "I'm not a bit like Angie's mam," I told her.

I lay on my back, just gazing up into her lovely dark eyes as she carefully unbuttoned my blouse, pulling it open.

"Oh my God Macey. I love your tiny tits."

"They're too small," I complained.

"No. They're cute," she replied. "They're so sweet. Anyway, mine aren't much bigger," she laughed, then the smile disappeared from her face as she leaned down to kiss one, licking and lapping at it, then sucking the tiny nipple until it was so hard it almost hurt.

"Don't stop," I whispered as she raised herself.

"I'm not," she smiled, unfastening the waist strap on my skirt. She laid it open and reached for the waistband of my knickers.

"Close your legs," she instructed.

I did as I was told and she heaved them from me, tossing them to one side on the bed near my head. She just knelt there and smiled down at me, staring at my bald, shaven pussy, and shaking her head. "You don't look anything like eighteen."

"I'm not," I told her. "I'm nineteen now."

"Ha! You look about twelve. Maybe that's what Angela and her mum like about you?"

"Definitely her mam," I told her. "Why do you think she always likes to see girls with pigtails?"

"Does she?" she exclaimed. "Oh my God. So that's why she wanted me with pigtails at the gym."

"Not just you my love. And she prefers smaller girls," I told her. "Sorry if that spoils some revering image you may have had about her."

"No," she whispered. "I don't really mind that. It was good with her... but this is better."

"Kiss me?" I asked.

She lowered her head to press her lips against mine again.

"Not there," I smiled.

"Oh. Touche," she giggled, thinking back to our previous encounter in her bedroom.

She shuffled down slowly, planting gentle kisses on my body as she progressed. Down over my breasts, my tummy, down over the smooth soft crest of pale, creamy flesh that formed my mound, kissing gently until her lips met the wetness of my pussy.

She kissed it, lapped at it, sucked gently at it, curling her tongue around the sweet, wet slit, making 'Mmmm' sounds as she devoured the tangy, musky juices that now flowed so freely.

"Oh God Wendy," I moaned softly.

"Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm," she replied.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh Yes! Yes! Yes!" I groaned, as the tip of her tongue began to enter me.

"Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm," she answered.

"Oh Yes! Oh God Yes! Please. Yes!"

"Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm," came her only response.

My hands came up and I began playing with my nipples and pushing my crotch up to meet her greedy mouth as her tongue reached inside me.

"Oh Yes! Oh please! Oh God Yes! Please. Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh fuck me Wendy. Push it in baby. Get it right in there. Push it deeper for me. Give it to me baby. Give it to me," I moaned.

Now her hands were reaching up for my body and as I pulled my hands back she grabbed my tiny breasts and began to knead them as I held her hands against me, and I began to jerk in response to the probing tongue between my parted legs.

"Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Yes!" I panted, so close to orgasm that I completely forgot where we were.

It was at that precise moment that I heard the door open and Mrs James' jovial voice begin to say, "I meant to ask if you'd like to... stay for..."

Her voice trailed away as she stood there in the doorway with her mouth hanging open, frozen to the spot.

Wendy squealed and looked around in horror. I tried to cover myself, but I could only barely obstruct her view of my upper body with my arms. With Wendy nestled between my legs, all I could really do there was raise my feet, probably displaying more of my derriere than if I had stayed put.

She stood there for a few seconds, not really knowing what to do. We both expected to be bawled out on the spot, but instead she stammered a little, then, "Oh," she said softly. "Oh. I'm sorry. Perhaps I'll come back when you're not busy."

We looked at each other aghast, as the door closed again.

"What are we going to do?" Wendy asked, a horrified expression on her face.

"Leave it to me," I smiled reassuringly. "Parents are always more lenient with guests than with their own kids," I told her. I knew this from bitter experience.

I hurried to get dressed. I really don't know why, as we'd already been caught, but it seemed the obvious thing to do just then. I decided I would take the blame, or as much of it as I could. Better that I might be banished from the house than Wendy being grounded, or worse.

I rehearsed what I would say over and over in my head. 'Mrs James, I am sooo sorry. Please forgive us. It was all my fault. I don't know what came over me. I just dared her to do it'. Yes, that would be a good start, I decided. Could blag the rest.

A few minutes later we were on our way down the stairs and back to the kitchen. My heart was in my mouth as we opened the door.

"Mrs James, I am s..." I began, but she raised a hand to stop me saying another word as her husband walked in behind her.

He was a very short, slight man, and I could instantly see where Wendy had inherited her small stature.

Thinking on my feet, I began again. "I am so grateful for being invited to tea," I said.

She was slightly taken aback, but covered it well. "Well..." she faltered, "err... we don't have much, she replied, but you're welcome to share."

We engaged in polite conversation about our activities at school, over a fairly humble tea of bread and jams, and when we had all finished, Wendy's father excused himself, telling us that he planned to meet a friend for the evening. As soon as the door closed, Mrs James told us with a wry expression, "His friend pulls pints at the Dog and Gun." That brought a laugh, but I came over serious again very quickly.

"Mrs James," I began again, but once more she raised a hand to stop me.

"Girls," she interrupted, "you don't have to explain anything."

I tried again, but was stopped for a third time.

She looked at us both for a while, then told us, looking solemn. "There's something I'd like to share with you both. Something I've never told anyone before, but I think you need to know Wendy, and it's probably best you hear it too, Macey."

She was silent for a while. Wendy and I looked at one another while she plucked up the courage to reveal, "I had a girlfriend once."

I turned to look at Wendy, who was literally gobsmacked.

"It was during the war," she continued. "I was in the Womens Royal Air Force. I was a Flight Engineer," she said, proudly, smiling and pulling herself up straight. "We was billeted near Duxford aerodrome. There was twenty of us in one billet, and six billets. Between us, we serviced all the aircraft at Duxford. You had to be eighteen to sign up," she explained, "and most of us wasn't much older than that.

She paused again for a moment. "Maori Chung her name was. She was Chinese... or Korean maybe, I never really knew for sure. A bit older than the rest of us, she was. She'd been moved into our billet, to 'look after us', was what they said. Well, she certainly did that," she laughed.

"She had an unusual looking face. Not ugly mind. Quite pretty in fact, but... well, just unusual. From the side it was very flat, almost concave looking, like a sort of half-moon, with a tiny nose. And from the front her face... well it was almost triangular, wide at uif top with narrow eyes, and a small mouth. Very high, pronounced cheekbones too, and a pointed chin. Very pretty she was," she smiled. "She had the most beautiful long black hair. And her body... well, that woman had a body most men would die for. She was about five foot four, and she was shapely. Not buxom mind, just a nicely rounded figure, slender waist, and the hips, so curvaceous." Mrs J smiled as she reminisced. "But she wasn't interested in men."

She paused.

"Everyone called her Mary to her face, but Chung the tongue was what they called her behind her back. Mind, we didn't know what it was for that she got that name. Not at first we didn't. Not until she came in our billet, that is. We thought it was maybe something to do with kissing? Well, I suppose it was, in a way," she chuckled.

1...345678