After School Delight Pt. 08

Story Info
Macey learns the true depths of the Bolton Family Depravity.
41.7k words
4.7
15.9k
16
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers

Preamble: Hi, and thank you for choosing my story.

If you enjoy this story, please be kind enough to give a score at the end. This helps me to gauge the popularity of my work. If I may, I usually like to suggest, one star each for:

Composition & Use of Vocabulary, Readability, Plot, Drama or Humour, and of course Sexual Content (or why are we all here?), but please feel free to use any criteria you prefer.

Finally, if you would like to know a little about my personal background, please read my Brief History.

NOTE: Please consider the preamble for Part 1 as an integral part of this episode. Also, as with most of my work, there is a lot of background and character building in the early stages. For this reason, some aspects of this part will be better understood by reading episodes in sequence.

CAUTION: This episode contains descriptions of scenarios involving Lesbian Incest and sex under hypnosis. Also, please note that whilst there are no descriptions of sexual activity involving characters under the age of 18 years, there are several sections with implications of this. If you feel that may cause offense, I recommend you should skip this section.

******************

Tags: 18 Year Old, Lesbian Incest, Lesbian Group, Lesbian Schoolgirl,

Lesbian Threesome, Mind Control, Strap-On.

******************

Word Count: 41,780

******************

Title: After School Delight: Part 8 - Geraldine's Party.

We were walking together side by side, on the way to Angie's house, and I felt a little uneasy.

"Why didn't you bwing Wendy with you?" Angie asked.

"I think she had something else planned," I replied, making an excuse for her, but from the look on her face I'm sure that Angie knew it was a lie. All the same, she smiled, and took my hand.

"It seems such a long time since we were together like this," she told me, turning to look into my eyes. "Anyone might think that we were dwifting apart," she said, pointedly.

"What on earth would make you think that?" I asked.

She didn't reply. She just grabbed my head and kissed me.

"Want to go to the park first?" she asked, gazing into my eyes.

"Do we have time?"

She smiled. "Not weally," she replied, pulling me along and through the park gates, giggling as we ran.

It must have been at least twenty minutes later that we turned the corner into Angie's street. I was half expecting to see her neighbour lads loading up their music equipment, but there was no sign of them this time, nor their van. Maybe they weren't gigging this weekend? -- or maybe they had already left? If so, they would surely have to find alternative company for tonight, as Ges was certain to be at home; it was her party, after all.

"Hello Macey," Jenny greeted me brightly as we called 'Hello' from the outhouse, entering through the back door. Turning to face us she smiled, declaring excitedly, "Oh, you little sweetheart! You remembered!"

She almost ran across the kitchen to greet us, flinging her arms open to gather me up and lift me from the floor, swinging me around her like some long departed love. I couldn't conceal a beaming smile for her. It was quite ridiculous. I had been avoiding her for ages, and now for some inexplicable reason it felt as if I couldn't do enough to please her.

She kissed my cheek as I embarrassedly studied a combination of contempt and exasperation on Angie's face, and lowering me to the floor she stroked my hair and played with the braids running them through her fingers, telling me, "You look delightful." She giggled like some silly schoolgirl. "There's something about pigtails and a school uniform that I just can't resist," she confided quietly.

'Hmmm. Who would have guessed?' I thought. I have to admit though, it did please me, whilst also making me feel slightly awkward.

"I've so missed seeing you my treasure," she went on. "I hope you've not been avoiding me?" There was a mocking, scolding tone behind the smile that seemed to tease me, yet made me feel more than just a little uneasy; avoiding Jenny had been precisely the reason I had stayed away.

"Of course not," I lied, "but after my stay that last weekend, I did feel a bit..." I paused, "uncomfortable," I added, pointedly.

"Oh dear," she replied, looking away guiltily. "Well I hope you feel better now?" she added quickly, smiling again.

"I'm fine now thank you," I told her, "and I couldn't miss Geraldine's Party, could I."

Jenny smiled, then looked around behind me.

"Oh! No Wendy?" she asked.

"She couldn't come," I replied.

Jenny looked at Angie who added with a smirk, "Maybe we scared her off last weekend?"

Jenny gave out a disappointed sigh. "Oh. What a pity," she said to herself, then looking down at me added, "I was quite looking forward to seeing my two pretty little bare breasted, pig-tailed favourites, kissing and rubbing their nipples together." She was smiling lewdly at me.

'My God,' I thought. 'She's talking about me and Wendy together!'

I must have looked shocked as I turned to look at Angie, who just made a grimacing sort of smile, and shrugged.

"Well, we'll just have to make do with what we have," she added.

'Make do?' I thought, as Jenny gripped my shoulders and turned me back to face her leaning down to kiss me, full on the lips. I felt I should pull away, but I couldn't. Instead I allowed her to wrap her arms around me, and lift me from the floor, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth as her hands began to grope my bottom.

"Mu-u-um," came Angie's plaintive objection.

"Sorry darling," she said softly, letting me down again. "Sometimes I..." she looked deeply into my eyes, "I can't help myself," she smiled, then kissed me gently on the lips again. "Well, come on in," she urged us. "The girls are all waiting to meet you."

"Girls? All?" I queried, allowing myself to be demurely led along by the hand, with Angie trailing acquiescently behind.

We went into the lounge where Geraldine and two other young ladies were waiting. All three of them were in pretty party frocks: Ges in lilac, the other two in blue and green.

The moment Ges saw me she came running over and gave me a big hug, trying to kiss me, but I pulled back instinctively, embarrassed to accept a mouth-on-mouth kiss in front of witnesses, and evidently disappointing her enormously.

"Oh, Macey!" her mam mildly rebuked me. "Surely you wouldn't deny our birthday girl one little kiss, would you? Not on her eighteenth."

I looked at Ges, feeling guilty. "Of course not," I relented, with a smile. "Happy birthday Ges," I said softly, smiling for her and stroking her hair as I gazed into those lovely, youthfully trusting eyes. In an instant the fleeting sadness on her face had melted away and there was that bright, expectant smile again.

"Thank you," she beamed, launching herself at me again and thrusting her open mouth over mine to give me a big sloppy kiss, her tongue probing my mouth slightly, her hand immediately reaching down to grip my thigh, swiftly sliding up under my skirt to grip my buttock.

"That's enough of that Geraldine," her mother interrupted, kindly but firmly. "We don't want to scare Macey away now, do we? Remember what happened last time," she said softly to the girl.

The pretty birthday girl pulled back, but still smiling excitedly.

'It's unlikely to be Geraldine's kisses that would scare me away,' I thought to myself. It seemed almost unkind to stop her, as that was precisely what we had been doing in the alley each night after I had left, but clearly Angie had been right when she said that Ges couldn't quite grasp when something was appropriate and when it wasn't. To be fair, she hadn't had much of moral role model, to set her an example.

"Macey. I'd like you to meet two young ladies from Geraldine's school. Joanne and Sarina," Jenny announced, disturbing my train of thought.

"Hello," I greeted the pretty girls.

"Hello," they echoed back in unison, both smiling sweetly. They looked much younger than Ges.

"They are usually very quiet," Jenny explained, "but that's something I particularly like about them," she smirked.

I wasn't quite sure what to make of that comment.

The two girls stood side-by-side, pretty as a picture, as Jenny introduced them, and I couldn't help thinking how alike they looked, except that one was very pale skinned with long blonde hair, and the other a fairly dark skinned brunette, possibly Asian or mixed race. In fact, I was later to learn that Sarina originated from the Punjab region of India.

Perhaps it was their party frocks that made them seem so alike. These were a sort of 'Bib' fronted style, a bit like the dress that Judy Garland wore in The Wizard of Oz, with pleated skirts that must have had several layers of petticoat underneath, to make them spread out. Also, perhaps it was their unassuming politeness. They seemed to be quite childlike in their manner, but then they were from a Special Needs school, so I suppose one should make allowances.

"This is Joanne," Jenny announced, presenting the small blonde girl in the blue dress. She was only slightly taller than me. She came running up to me, flinging her arms around my neck to kiss me, just as she had seen Ges do earlier, but I managed to turn my head just in time to avert her kiss, redirecting it to my cheek.

"Oh!" I responded in delighted surprise. "Well, I didn't quite expect that."

"Oh, don't worry," Jenny laughed. "They always greet people that way... I'm happy to say," she added under her breath, possibly believing that no-one would hear her.

"And this is Sarina," Jenny added, presenting the slightly taller brunette girl wearing the green. She did the exact same thing, but as I turned my head to evade the kiss, she also turned, managing to catch me on the lips, clearly determined not to be cheated out of her kiss, after having seen how I had avoided a similar situation with her little blonde friend.

"Oh my," I laughed. "You are a friendly couple aren't you," I teased, feeling slightly compromised.

"Well," Jenny began. "What shall we do first?"

"Can I give Ges... err... sorry, I mean Geraldine... her birthday present?" I asked.

"Ooohh... What is it? What is it?" Ges repeated, jumping up and down in excitement and causing her attractive figure to dance for us.

"Something I hope you'll like," I told her, passing her a small parcel.

She snatched it in a fever of wide-eyed frenzy, ripping the paper away in seconds, the expectant smile never leaving her face until she let out a delighted "Ahhh," as the tattered shreds to paper fell to the floor and she held up two 'My Little Pony' toys for all to see.

Almost before the fragments of paper had landed she had launched herself at me again, wrapping her arms around my neck, still clutching the toys, one in each hand, as her tongue thrust into my mouth once more. I hesitated at first, battling against the instinctive desire to wrap my arms around her, then giving way to the irresistible charm of her closeness, my hands gently finding her waist then sliding up around her back as her tongue probed deep.

Ges was a delightful young lady and I so dearly wanted to find my way around her exquisite young body now that she had reached the age of adult consent. Despite my feelings for Angie, I had been secretly looking forward to this day for what seemed like an age. I knew full well that some form of protracted sex would be on the agenda tonight, and I was as eager to get started as our birthday girl clearly was too, but here? -- in front of her mother and sister, and two young party guests? That wouldn't be the least bit acceptable, not even for me.

Angie tried to break the tension by calling out jokingly, "Oh, get a 'woom' you two!" emphasising her mis-pronunciation of the word 'room'.

Ges, of course, didn't realise that her sister's comment was intended as a joke. She grabbed my hand, evidently determined to drag me upstairs for heaven only knows what, when Jenny moved in to stop her.

"No Geraldine," she said firmly, deftly stepping between her over-zealous daughter and the door. "This is a party darling," she explained. "We have to stay down here all together. Your sister was joking."

Poor dispirited Ges looked back and forth from one to another of us, looking quite forlorn.

"Angela!" Jenny scolded the girl mildly. "You really should know better," she said, trying not to be too severe in front of Ges' friends.

"Sowy Mama," Angie replied.

"I expected there might be more people here," I mentioned, quickly diverting her attention, "as it's Geraldine's eighteenth."

"Geraldine doesn't have very many friends at school," Jenny explained. "There aren't many pupils at her school, and most of the children there are a lot younger. Joanne and Sarina are the oldest girls there, apart from Geraldine herself... and you will be leaving now too, won't you darling," Jenny added, turning to Ges and giving the girl's cheek a playful pinch.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Why is she leaving? Same reason that most people leave school. She'll be too old for school now. This is a sort of farewell party too, isn't it darling," Jenny told us, stroking Ges' hair.

I looked back and forth between Ges and her two cute friends. They didn't look so very much younger, but if Jenny said they were, then I supposed it must be true.

"So... you won't see your friends anymore?" I asked.

Ges suddenly looked quite sad as she took in the implication. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you," I told her, taking her hands and squeezing them.

"Yes, of course you can still invite your friends to play darling," Jenny swiftly intervened, causing the girl's expression to instantly brighten. It was fascinating to watch the countenance sweep this way and that across her face, as she was bombarded with conflicting emotions. I hadn't fully understood before, but in contrast with the outward appearance of a fully developed young lady, she was still quite the immature little girl inside.

Angie and Ges themselves hadn't said very much in all this time, and I thought back to the recent Friday when there had just been Angie and I with Jenny. Angie had said very little then either, apart from raising repeated objections to her mother's behaviour, and I wondered if they were both simply repressed by Jenny's presence.

"So, Geraldine," I began, taking care to address her by her proper name, "What did everyone give you for your birthday?"

"Joanne and Sarina gave me this," she squealed, running over to fetch a large teddy bear.

"And what did your mammy give you?"

"This," she replied, looking slightly poe faced while holding up a box about eight or nine inches long and about a couple of inches square, "but she said I have to keep it hidden for now." She suddenly grinned excitedly. "It's a secret," she whispered.

She huddled me into a corner and peeled back a little of the paper to reveal a small part of a picture on the box that looked remarkably like the end of a large dildo.

"Mama said I mustn't show the girls," she nodded toward the two in party dresses. "I have to save it until my other present arrives."

"Your 'other' present?"

"My big present," she explained. "It's being delivered later. Mama said it's a surprise. She said I can use them both together," she grinned excitedly.

"I... see," I replied, uncertainly. "And... What did Angela give you?" I cautiously ventured to enquire.

She ran to the table to collect a cardboard box for me. "This," she beamed, opening the top. It was a box of a dozen candy twist lollipops.

Note to the Reader: If you don't know what those are, look it up.

"Mmmm... Very interesting," I told her, feeling quite puzzled.

"Well girls," Jenny declared, quickly diverting my attention, "shall we all have some food first?" she suggested, "then we can have some fun."

"Ooohh yes please," I said. "My tummy's rumbling so loud the windows are rattling."

"What sort of fun?" Joanne asked.

'An apt question,' I thought to myself, but I resisted sharing any conjecture. It was possibly the first time Joanne had spoken, apart from saying 'Hello' when I first arrived.

"We can play some party games," Jenny told them. "Would you like that?" she asked of Sarina. They both nodded happily. "Yes," Jenny smiled, looking into the dark girl's eyes, "so would I," she added softly.

"Would you do something for me first though girls?" Jenny asked of them.

"Of course," they both replied. "What is it?"

"Would you let Angela plait your hair for me?" she paused, "the way Macey has hers?" she added, looking toward me.

They glanced at each other and smiled. "OK," they agreed, nodding cheerfully.

"Oh, splendid," Jenny smiled, raising the pitch of her voice and clapping her hands delightedly, in a very childlike manner. "There's something uniquely attractive about party frocks and pigtails," she added, quietly.

"A bit like school uniforms?" I added, under my breath. Jenny turned and smiled at me. Apparently I wasn't the only one with better hearing than expected.

From Jenny's earlier response it occurred to me that her instinctive reaction was quite immature in manner, and I wondered if there might be some element of slightly subnormal genealogy in the whole family, particularly where appropriate sexual relationships were concerned, but I had to admit that I had never imagined before how much pleasure I might have had with an entire family of females.

Anyway, Angie did her mother's bidding and as she was working behind first one girl then the other, Ges held my hand and watched them both intently, almost excitedly. Her hand was quite warm, and very quickly our clasped hands became wet with perspiration, but she wouldn't let go. Instead she kept squeezing my hand, and as I looked up at her there was that expectant smile, and a glint in her eyes that left me in little doubt of what was on her mind.

"That's beautiful darling. Thank you," Jenny praised her daughter, admiring the finished job. "Now do your sister would you please?"

'Do your sister!' I sniggered to myself. That's something I'd like to see.'

Angie sighed one of those,Oh, alright. If I must sort of sighs, and dutifully complied as Joanne, Sarina and I stood holding hands and watching, while Jenny gazed at the three of us, all in a row with matching pigtails, although I had the distinct impression that her attention was more focussed on the two taller girls in their pretty party frocks.

When Angie had finished, Jenny plaited Angie's hair in the same way. I'd had no idea she would be able to do that, but she made an excellent job of it. Then she stood the five of us together in a row in order of height. I was on the left, with Joanne next to me, then Sarina, Ges next to her, and finally Angie on the right, the three girls in the middle in their pastel coloured party dresses, and Angie and I on the two ends in our school uniforms.

There was a broad smile on Jenny's face. She seemed to have some obsession with progressive order, and I thought back to the row ofornaments on the mantelpiece in her bedroom, all arranged in order of their sizes - the smallest on the left, as was here.

"Turn around would you please girls?" she asked. We did as she bade us and she stood admiring us from the back for some little while. As I discreetly glanced around I noticed her with her eyes closed, and touching herself, but I think I turned back before she saw me.

"Hmmm... I must take some photos," she said quietly, possibly to herself, "but let's get the party ready first, shall we?"

She opened up the dining table and spread a clean white cloth over it, then led us all into the kitchen where she opened the fridge door to reveal a veritable feast of picnic type foods; mini-sandwiches, cocktail sausages, cheese and pineapple sticks, volovants, mini pork pies, mini quiche, meat tartlets, chicken nibblets, even mini beef wellington, and lots of other nibbly treats - far too many to detail.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers