After School Delight Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a moment of silence, probably Angie nodding, then Polina repeated, "You are so naughty. So very naughty. Where is she? Where is my Alysia?"

"She's safe. Don't Wowy about her," Angie replied. "I thought you were intewested in me?"

"I am my love," we heard Polina say, just as Ges moved forward to give me another comforting hug. As she moved she made a floorboard creak - the same floorboard that had given away Jenny's presence outside Angie's room on my first visit to their home, all those months ago.

"Put it back." Angie moaned. "Push it in. More. That's wight. Push it deep inside me," she gasped. Somehow her voice seemed louder, clearer. "Oh Polina, I love your tongue inside me," she cried, "That's wight. Suck it for me. Oh yes, that feels so good," she moaned. "Wiggle it awound for me. Oh Yes! I love that. It feels so good."

"You like this?"

"Oh Yes. But I could enjoy it more if Macey..." (she almost shouted my name), "wasn't listening outside though. It's vewy wude to eavesdwop to other people's lovemaking, don't you think?" she called quite loudly.

I could feel my face flush red.

"No, don't stop," Angie said again. "That's wight. Deeper. I love to feel it wiggle inside me. Oh my God, it is so deep!"

"Squeeze the tits for me," Polina's voice called. "I want watch you play with them while I suck the sweet little hole."

"Suck my pussy. Oh yes. I love that," Angie cried.

"Oh, you are very beautiful girl, and so very tasty. I love your juicy little cunt," came the sound of Polina's voice, then "Mmmm, Mmmm," again, and more moans of delight from Angie.

"And I love your tongue," came Angie's voice back again.

Ges pulled at my arm. I felt terrible, but I managed to put on a brave face. "Come along then," I said to Ges, taking her hand and leading her away. "We don't need them." I have to admit I was heartbroken, and more than a little jealous, but what could I do?

Ges could see the hurt in my eyes, but I don't think she really understood quite what I was feeling. She tried to comfort me by repeating Angie's words, "It's only for tonight." I gave her a smile and she gave me a hug, kissing my forehead as she and I walked a little further along the landing to her door.

I took a deep breath and sighed, looking up at her adoring face. 'At least she loves me', I thought.

I felt an element of hatred for the couple who had taken my girl from me. First her daughter, now the mother.

I tried to put my feelings aside.

"What would you like to do?" I asked, forcing a smile. Ges shrugged. We looked at one another for moment and it was obvious the same thought hit us both at the very same instant.

"Rampant sixty-nine?" we both said together, then laughed.

My heart suddenly felt lighter as we almost trotted along to her doorway.

"What is tribbing?" she asked me as we entered the room.

"Where did you hear that?" I asked her.

"It was something that Alysia's mum said. She said she'd like to teach me."

"Well... It's when... Hmmm... Maybe it would be easier if show you?" I smiled. "But not just yet. I think I'd like you to show me your new toy again," I told her, smiling invitingly.

She returned my smile, slowly turning her back and dropping the gown to the floor behind her. I could never get used to how beautiful Ges looked. She was quite exquisite. Her back was so straight, her body almost forming a shallow triangle shape from her relatively wide shoulders tapering down to her narrow waist, the line of her spine tracing a groove that deepened as it progressed downward, drawing the eyes to the cute little dimples in her lower back, just above those plump rounded buttocks, where the crevice between the cheeks only just hid the anus. Continuing down, the sturdy thighs took the attention further, towards the backs of her knees, so soft and creamy pale in colour, then the shapely calf muscle, tapering once more to the slender ankle and those dainty feet.

"You really are quite beautiful Ges," I told her.

She turned her head and glanced over her shoulder at me, smiling that endearing, coy little smile of hers that always made my heart skip.

"So... where is that toy," I asked.

"Here," she replied, holding up the tangle of straps with it's inactive appendage.

As she stepped skillfully into the harness it was obvious that today wasn't the first time she had used one of these, not by a long stretch, and I thought back to those times when I had been unsure if she might have been involved in some of thegoings on during my previous visits.

She turned back to face me, those firm, ripe breasts standing proud of her delectable young body, with the hideous appendage wobbling from side to side in front, eclipsed by her nubile beauty.

She gripped my shoulders to push me back onto the bed, laying me back. It took me by surprise. She was clearly in control and it seemed so out of character for her.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, stupidly.

She smiled. "I'm going to fuck you of course," she replied, kneeling on the bed between my knees, pushing them apart as she knelt. "Come along now," she told me. "There's a good little girl. Let's get it in there, shall we?"

It reminded me of her mother.

She placed her open palms under the backs of my knees and raised them, parting my legs wide.

"Did you do this with those two girls?" I asked.

"No," she objected, frowning. "I didn't open my present until after Alysia arrived."

"I didn't mean with this," I told her, flicking the tip of the dildo.

"Oh," she replied. "Errr, I'm not supposed to say," she said, shuffling closer.

She slid her knees under mine, and wriggled closer until the tip of the dildo touched against my bare, bald pussy.

"You like this?" she asked.

I nodded. "What did you do with them then?" I asked her.

"Joanne and Sarina?"

I nodded.

"I'm not supposed to say," she replied.

"Did you kiss them?" I asked.

She looked embarrassed. "Why do you want to know?"

"I'm just curious. Were they good kissers?"

"Maybe you should come along next time they visit, and you can see for yourself."

"Did you undress them?" I asked.

"I didn't," she insisted.

"So... Angie did then?"

"Stop asking me things! I'm not supposed to say," she insisted.

"Did you get them on your bed?"

"I'm not allowed to say," she replied again, more insistently.

"Did you suck their nipples?"

She was silent.

"Did you lick their bare pussies?" I teased.

She looked embarrassed but she was silent.

"Were they tasty?" I asked, pressing her for a reply.

"I'm not supp..."

"Yes, I know. You're not supposed to say," I interrupted, finishing the avoiding reply for her. It seems I had my answer.

"Do you want me to fuck you or don't you?" she asked, clearly becoming quite irritated.

I smiled. "OK, I said softly." I raised my hands to reach for those lovely firm young breasts, caressing them gently as she reached down, and a light buzzing sound began.

She leaned forward, pressing the tip of the device against me, and the buzzing made me tingle. Then she was pushing it into me, as she asked, "Do you love me?"

"Do you think it's possible to love more than one person at a time?" I replied, neatly side-stepping the question.

"Of course!" she came back without hesitation. "I love you, and I love Angie and my Mama, and Joanne and Sarina, and all the boys down the street," she smiled brightly, and...

"In that case," I interrupted, "I do love you, and I love Angie and your Mama, and I also love Wendy."

She smiled. "Wendy. Yes, I remember Wendy. Mama said I could fuck her tonight if she came to my party..." she paused, "but she didn't come," she added, suddenly looking sad.

"Don't worry," I told her. "You can fuck me all you like," I told her, smiling.

She smiled back and began to ram it into me like there was no tomorrow.

Within a very few minutes, we were once again involved in the only sort of activities that Ges really enjoyed. Had there been anyone out in the hall, they would have been able to witness similar sounds now coming from all three rooms, and for the rest of the night, everyone in the house was happy - well, relatively happy at least.

I let her do anything she wanted with me that night, and I quickly discovered that there was very little that went beyond her imagination. She in turn, was the perfect lady, washing her mouth whenever it was needed. I also did whatever she asked of me, which included introducing her to the business end of her new toy, and I gave her a fucking that she would remember for the rest of her life. Well - itwas her birthday.

In the morning, nothing was said. Even Alysia and her mother were surprisingly silent. It was as if they had all been struck dumb.

At the breakfast table, Angie sat next to me as she had done so many times before. I kept turning and staring at her, thoroughly confused.

"What?" she eventually asked.

"Don't you think we should talk?" I asked her.

"What about?" she replied, tossing her head and turning away.

"Yesterday?" I suggested, "and the day before? You know. Ges' birthday? Everything that happened?"

"What about it?"

"What about it?" I echoed, in a half whisper. "Was that normal?" I asked her, a hint of incredulity in my voice.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "That was yesterday. This is today. If you want us to stay together, we can't ever talk about it."

"But..." I began, but she raised a hand and stopped me.

"Not another word," she warned. "Never. We don't ever speak about it. Not ever!"

I stared at her in disbelief, but she just smiled. I looked around the table at the other smiling faces, then back at Angie. She shrugged.

"You want to be with me, don't you?" she asked, giving me one of her innocent looks.

"Of course I do."

"Well then?" she smiled.

I sighed. At least it was better than losing her.

She kissed my cheek and we had breakfast.

All through breakfast, Jenny and Polina kept stealing kisses. Ges sat beside Alysia, and the two of them kept prodding and tickling each other, like a pair of little girls that knew no better. Every now and then, Alysia would turn and give Ges a passionate kiss, or grope her body, while Polina seemed to ignore them. At one point it was clear to everyone else that Alysia was fingering Ges, but Polina completely failed to notice, and Jenny ignored it.

After breakfast, Polina and Alysia left, and everything went back to normal. Well, as near to normal as it could be after an experience like that. Let's just sayback to normal for that household.

One thing stuck in my mind though. If Angie could treat me like that, I was even more determined that I would find out what it felt like to have a real cock inside me - but that's another story.

It was time to leave, and Angie and Ges walked me to the door, both leading me by the hands.

As I turned to give them each a goodbye kiss, Jenny was watching.

"You're not going to leave without a kiss for Mama, are you?"

She took me from them, gathering me into her arms and lifting me from the floor to plant a long, passionate kiss on my mouth, full tongue and everything. She looked at her two daughters then kissed me again, before lowering me to the floor.

She smiled, wagging her finger as she whispered, "Now don't you forget. You bring that pretty little Wendy with you next time."

... To be continued...

Once again, thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it.

In recognition for my effort, please be kind enough to give a score. I really do appreciate it. Also, if you have any thoughts that you would like to share, please leave a comment below.

Thank you.