After School Delight Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polina gasped.

"Uncle Michal?" Jenny echoed. "Who is uncle Michal?" she asked.

"My husband older brother," her mother replied for her, with an infuriated expression.

"And my uncle Marcel," Alysia added softly.

"BOTH of them!" Polina exclaimed, incensed.

"Hmmm..." Jenny smiled. "Looks like you still owe me a virgin then," she laughed.

"What did they do baby?" Jenny asked, easing her two middle fingers up into the girl.

"They take turns with me," she whimpered, wriggling and moaning with pleasure as Jenny fingered her.

"Please stop now," her mother begged.

"Kiss me then," Jenny demanded.

She pulled Polina close and pressed her lips against the troubled woman's, forcing her tongue into the reluctant mouth as her daughter squirmed and moaned beside them.

Unsurprisingly, Polina wasn't reluctant for long. "Mmmm," Jenny enthused. "Maybe I should keep you here," she suggested. "Maybe I could fuck you while the girls have their fun with Alysia?" she smirked. "What are your plans for the weekend?"

"No plan," she replied. "I must cook and clean for His Lordship," she added with a resigned sigh, referring to her husband.

"Can't he fend for himself?"

"Hmmm. Probably he will like that. I know he like to see sexy video when I am working."

"He does give you what you need though, doesn't he?" Jenny asked.

"What?"

"In the bedroom?"

She looked puzzled.

"Does he fuck you?"

"Oh," she laughed. "How, I wish," she replied with a sour expression. "Long time ago he was good, da, but not now. Now all he will do is watch video and do for himself in bathroom," she laughed.

"Ok. Call him then. Tell him you're staying here for the weekend. We can have some fun together while we watch the girls playing with Alysia."

"Oh no. Please. I could not do this."

"Ok. How about we go to visit his brothers? I could use a good fucking. I haven't had a decent cock inside me for as long as I can remember."

"We cannot just go to brothers and ask they fuck with us," Polina objected.

"Sure we can. All we have to tell them is that we know all about what they've been doing with your daughter, and it they don't give us both at least twice as good we'll tell the entire family... including your husband."

"Especially husband," Polina smiled, wickedly. "But maybe they not like us?" she reasoned.

"Don't worry. We can give them a lezzie show. I've never met a man yet who didn't get turned on by two women making out together," Jenny laughed.

Polina smiled. She turned to her daughter and, reaching into her bag she pulled out an envelope and offered it to the girl, who completely ignored her.

"Alysia," Jenny said to the girl. "Alysia, your mother is here. She has something for you."

"Hmmm? Oh yes. Yes, of course," Alysia responded. "What is this? she asked."

"This is birthday party dear. You cannot come to Geraldine's eighteen years party with no gift, can you?" her mother told the girl, as Jenny buttoned up her dress.

"Oh. OK," the girl agreed.

"So!" Jenny announced. "That's settled then. Girls! Can you come here please?" she called toward the lounge.

There was a hurried scuffle on our side of the slightly open door, which made Jenny snigger, following which the three of us appeared in the doorway, Angie and Ges still sucking their fingers.

"Oh. They all have the pigtail hair," Polina exclaimed. "How..." she paused, glancing aside to Jenny and smiling, then adding, "delicious."

"I think she meansdelightful," Angie whispered to Ges.

"I know what I am meaning," Polina told her, looking the three of us up and down, and licking her lips.

Jenny smirked. "Girls. This is Alysia," she told us, introducing the tall blonde girl.

"Hello Angela," Alysia purred, smiling. I was surprised that she had a definite East European accent which initially I hadn't noticed, but found quite endearing.

"She recognises you," I half whispered in surprise.

"Yes," Angie replied. She seemed strangely indifferent toward the new guest.

"How does she know your name Angie?" Ges asked.

"Your sister's name is Angela!" their mother rebuked her youngest.

"Sorry Mama," Ges apologised. "But how does she know?" she asked again.

"We were at junior school together," Angie revealed, with a sigh. "She's been here before, years ago. Surely you wemember, don't you?" Ges looked confused.

"You look younger than Angela" I told her, remembering what Angie had said earlier.

"I told you," Angie replied before Alysia could answer. "She's a year older than we are. She was in the year above me. I was in the third year and Alysia was in the fourth."

"So... You're twenty then?" I queried.

"Nearly," Alysia smiled. "I am still only nineteen. Same as you all. I will be twenty in a few months."

"Ges is only eighteen. Today is her birthday," Angie reminded her.

"Oh yes," she smiled. "I know this. This is why I am here, is it not?"

"That's wight," Angie replied, looking back and forth between Ges and myself.

"And who is this lovely little lady?" the tall blonde asked.

"This is Macey," Angie told her, putting her arm around my shoulders. "She'smy girlfwiend," she added, possessively.

"Oh. What a sweet little imp. How old is she?" Alysia asked.

I gave an exasperated "Huh!" adding, "Why does everyone talk around me? I'm right here!" I insisted.

"She's the same age as me," Angie told her, ignoring my objection. "We're in the same class at school."

"Hmmm. She looks about twelve," Alysia smiled. "So cute. So pretty," she added. "I like sweet little girls," she told me, placing a finger under my chin and staring into my eyes lustfully, "and I love the pigtails."

"You'll be right at home here then," I told her, pointedly.

Angie smiled, lustily. "Maybe we could find something evenmore appealing for you?" she suggested.

"You know someone?" The tall, slender blonde enquired, suddenly sounding more than just mildly interested.

"I know several someones," Angie giggled, "but you'll have to wait. They're not quite ready yet," she added, giving the girl a knowing smile.

"Well! Later then," the tall blonde replied. "You are a sweet one though," she said in an interested tone, smiling at me. "Do you remember how we used to play together?" Alysia asked, turning back to Angie.

"Yes..." Angie said softly, pausing, then adding, "I wemember. Only too well," in a hard tone, and with a serious frown.

"It's a pity that we don't have any pretty young..." Jenny said to Polina, pausing before adding the word, "virgins" in a half whisper. "If only you'd arrived a couple of hours ago," she whispered to the woman.

"Alysia has come to visit for the weekend," Jenny announced in her normal voice, interrupting their touching reunion. "Won't that be nice?" she smiled.

Suddenly Jenny's earlier comment'use them together', about Ges' first gift, began to make a lot more sense.

"I'm afraid," Jenny continued, "that Alysia's mother and I have to go out for the rest of the evening. Do you think you girls can all entertain yourselves until we get back?"

We all smiled and nodded in agreement. "Of course Mama," Angie and Ges replied in unison. They were beginning to sound like the two younger girls who had left a short while ago.

"We may not be back before bedtime tonight?" Jenny revealed with a feigned caution.

"That's OK Mama. We'll be fine," Angie assured her, with a serene smile.

"Now, I don't want to find a mess to greet me when we get back," she warned. "And no damage, so make sure you're careful with everything."

"What should we do then?" Ges asked innocently.

Jenny smiled at her youngest. "Just whatever you like my love," she smiled. "As long as no-one gets hurt, and nothing gets broken, you can do anything you want to."

A wicked smile spread across Angie's face. I believed I knew what she was thinking.

"Oh. Just one last thing," Jenny added, turning to Angie. "Angela. Would you be so kind as to put the waterproof cover on my bed? We don't want to spoil the mattress do we," she smiled.

And with that she turned, took Polina by the hand. There was a sort of wanton look in Polina's eyes as she looked back over her shoulder, allowing Jenny to lead her away.

Note to the reader: This may be continued in a subsequent series (chronicling the adventures of Jenny, Polina, Macey, Wendy, and Polina's two brothers-in-law), if I ever find the time to write it. Look out for After School Spinoff.

As the front door closed behind the two women, both Angie and Ges grinned.

"What did she mean?" I asked.

"Come with me," Angie said, taking me by the arm and leading me out of the room, leaving Ges alone with the newcomer. "We're going to have to use my mums woom," Angie told me, once we were in the lounge and safely out of earshot. "Hers is the only bed where the watewproof cover fits."

"So?" came my naive response.

"So, you silly girl. That's where all her toys are. She's just given us permission to use her woom. We can do anything we like with this gorgeous tweat can't we," she grinned. "And I don't suppose you have any idea what we're going to do with her, do you?"

"I couldn't possibly guess," I replied sarcastically.

"Well I know what Ges will want to do, and I'm all for it."

"What?" I asked, curiously.

She looked at me sideways.

"Hmmm," she smiled. "We're going to take her upstairs, stwip her naked, spwead her out across my mum's big bed, cover her in sweet, sticky sauce, and lick it all off again." The smile then dropped from her face as she looked at me with a stony expression. "Then we're going to take turns and fuck her bwains out," she said coldly.

I was shocked. "What on earth has she done to upset you?" I asked.

Angie didn't reply. She just turned and led me back to the kitchen.

As we re-entered the kitchen, Ges was facing Alysia, who was standing unusually close. "You're very pretty," Ges complimented.

"So are you," the tall blonde replied, with an alluring smile.

It looked as if they might be about to kiss when Angie interrupted. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I am just giving Geraldine her birthday present," Alysia replied, without taking her eyes off the birthday girl.

She had the envelope in her hand, which she passed to Ges. Ges smiled with wide, excited eyes, almost snatching it from her.

"Be polite now Ges," Angie rebuked her mildly.

"Sorry," Ges muttered, with little or no sincerity, adding a hurried, "Thank you," as she ripped open the envelope.

While Ges was busy with the envelope I asked, "Alysia? You have a very strong accent, and an unusual name too. A lovely name I should say, but unusual."

"My parents are from Romania," she told me.

By now, Ges had all but shredded the envelope, quickly pulling from it a white folded piece of card. It appeared to be hand written in a beautifully delicate copperplate script. On the front it read 'Open This Card To See What You Can Have For Your Birthday.'

Ges looked at Alysia with a puzzled expression. Similarly, Alysia appeared to be unexpectedly confused, watching intently as Ges opened the card. Inside was a simple matchstick drawing of a girl, her arms raised with hands behind her head in a suggestive sort of pose. The head was just a circle with simple lines for the eyes nose and a wide smiling mouth, and there were long streaks of hair flowing down from the top of the head. Apart from the hair, the only reason you could tell it was supposed to be a girl was a pair of small circles, very much smaller than the head, drawn to either side of the main stick trunk, just below the arms. It was clearly intended to be a simplistic drawing of Alysia herself, and there was a speech bubble from the girl's mouth. The words Anything you want were printed in the bubble.

Ges studied the card, turning it back and forth in her hands a few times, then looked at Alysia and grinned.

"What?" the girl asked. Still smiling, Ges passed the card to Angie.

Angie smiled. "Who wants to peel the tomato?" she asked, smirking, as she passed the card to me.

"What?" Alysia asked again.

I passed the card back to her. She looked shocked. Clearly this was the first time she had actually seen it.

"I won't stop you," she said softly. There was a hint of reluctance in her voice but the slightest trace of a smile betrayed her initial hesitation.

Ges walked up to her and began to fiddle with the top button on Alyssa's dress, but Angie reached out to stop her.

"I know you two know each other?" I said, "but... how well?" I asked.

"We were fwiends a long time ago," Angie told me, while still glaring at Alysia. "We were at school together."

"I don't remember you from school," I told the tall blonde.

"She wasn't at our school," Angie explained. "It was junior school. Long before you moved here," she told me.

"Before we even had any shape to our bodies," Alysia added.

"You still don't," Angie told her curtly.

I was surprised that she would make such a cutting remark. It was so unlike her.

Alysia looked down at her body, and stroked her flat chest in a downward motion with both hands, then gripped the flat area where her bust should be, squeezing the almost non-existent mammary area.

"No," she replied, wistfully. "Not like you," she smiled. "You have blossomed into a very beautiful young lady," she complimented. "Your body is quite perfect," she smiled.

Angie looked embarrassed.

"Just like your lovely sister," Alysia went on, turning back to Ges and stroking her cheek. "Very beautiful," she said, breathing a sigh as she smiled at Ges.

Ges' face beamed and she threw her arms around the neck of the tall, slender girl.

"What I'd like to know is," Angie asked, changing the subject quickly, "why did you stop coming to visit?"

Ges and I both looked at Angie. She was clearly irate.

"It was difficult, yes, but I didn't stop from coming here," Alysia replied.

"Oh? Weally?" Angie retorted, angrily. "Well that's funny, because I wemember you used to come and visit me two or thwee times a week. Then suddenly I never saw you any more. You didn't even send a message to say why. You just stopped coming."

There was a cracked, almost choking sound to her voice. She sounded like she might burst into tears at any moment.

"I didn't stop coming..." Alysia repeated calmly and quietly, pausing before adding, "but... I was not allowed to seeyou," she explained.

I remember thinking that although she clearly wasn't British, and although she had a strong accent, her command of the English language was quite excellent. Better than some native English I thought.

"I... I don't understand," Angie croaked, looking easily as puzzled as the rest of us.

"I wasn't allowed to tell you," she went on.

"What do you mean?" Angie asked in disbelief.

"Do you remember the last time I saw you?" Alysia asked.

"Of course I do," she snapped. "You pwomised you'd be back at the weekend, Angie told her. That was, what, maybe eight years ago?"

"Did she happen to mention which weekend?" I asked, trying to make light of the situation. Angie just glared at me.

"I came here to see you on that Saturday," Alysia explained. "I got here just after lunch." Angie looked thoughtful. "Do you remember where you were?"

"I was here," Angie replied, but she sounded doubtful.

"No. I remember like it was yesterday," Alysia told her. "You had gone to shopping with your mum. She had taken you and Geraldine to shops."

"So? You could have waited," Angie retorted, firmly.

"I did wait," Alysia explained. "When I knocked on the door your papa he was here. I asked to see you. He told me that your mum has taken you both out to buy food. He told me you will not be long, and I can come in to wait if I want."

Angie's face dropped and flushed quite red. "Oh," was all that she said. I imagine she had an idea what was coming.

"Well, I came in and I waited... and I waited. Your papa gave me a drink of juice. It tasted funny. Very strong, like small burning in back of my throat. I told him this. I know now what it was but I did not know then. He told me that he made the drink too strong but I should drink it anyway. Then he tells me he has some work in his shed. He asked if I would like to come and watch because he doesn't want to leave me in the house on my own. I tell him OK.

"We went to his shed and I take the drink with me. I finish it out there. After a little while I tell him I feel a bit funny so he sit me down in a corner. I watched him work on his bench for a while, but my eyes they keep closing. He turns to look at me, many times, smiling. I think maybe he wants something, but when I ask him he tells me 'Nothing'.

"He asked if I am feeling alright. I told him I feel sleepy and a bit dizzy..."

"I don't think you need to tell us any more Alysia," Angie interrupted. I think we get the picture.

"No! No, I must tell you. You think I ran off. You think I just leave you. I suppose I did, but I need to tell you why."

"OK..." Angie said quietly. "Go on."

"He told me he knew what we have been doing, you and I," she continued, nodding toward Angie.

"What do you mean?" she asked, looking embarrassed.

"You know! Things we did together. He told me he knows about these things. If he knew, I don't know how he found out, but you must remember I was very young and... what is that word... gullible. I believe him. He said I am a very naughty girl. He said he will tell my mum what we have been up to. I beg him not to tell. He says he will not tell, but I have to promise to do something for him instead."

"What did you have to do?" Ges asked.

"No more," Angie interrupted, but she continued.

"I want to tell you," she replied. "He made me kneel in front of him..."

"OK. That's enough," Angie interrupted again.

"I want to hear it," Ges whined.

"We don't need to hear any of this," Angie insisted.

"Owww. Meanie," Ges sulked.

"No. There is more," Alysia insisted. "I feel I have to tell you now," she told us. "He cleared a space on his bench, and he lifted me to sit there. I asked him why he did this and he told me 'It is just the right height'. He wanted me to lean against the wall."

"You don't need to tell us any more," Angie interrupted again, rather more insistently this time.

"I didn't know what he was doing," she continued, ignoring Angie as she tried and failed to prevent her guest from continuing with the story.

"He tells me to lean back against the wall and lift my..."

"OK. OK. That's it!" Angie almost shouted. "We get the idea! Stop now! I don't want to hear another word." Alysia stared at her. "We all know what he did," she hissed.

Alysia looked back and forth between the three of us.

"How can you know?" she objected. "How is it possible you can know? she almost sobbed in her slightly broken English.

"Because, my love..." Angie replied, moving forward to give the girl a hug, "because he did the same with us."

Alysia looked around at us and began to cry.

"I know," Angie whispered, as Alysia sobbed. "I know," she whispered, stroking Alysia's hair.

"Does this mean no chocolate sauce?" I joked, insensitively. Angie turned and glared at me again.

"What does she mean?" Alysia asked.

"Nothing baby," Angie told her. "It's a private joke."

"He hurt me that day," Alysia said quietly. "He made me cry, but he hugged me after. He asked me if I was OK. I was scared. I just nodded. I didn't dare do anything else. He asked if it felt nice. I didn't know what to say. I was afraid so I nodded again. I knew it was a mistake as soon as I did it.

"He told me I am naughty girl to like it. He told me he should tell my mum about me because I have been such a wicked little girl. I begged him not to tell her. He told me that if I want him to keep it a secret, I will have to come back again. I say I don't want to, but he made me promise.

1...45678...12