After School Delight Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered what it might be like to be left at the mercy of a lesbian serial rapist. 'HA!' I thought. I didn't have to wonder, did I. I had my very own lesbian serial rapist here, already having her way with me, and there was nothing I could do about it. Good thing I wanted it too.

She began moving her hips in regular circular motions, grinding her crotch against me, first over my mouth, then moving back to slip my nose into her. I was struggling to breathe, so I had to open my mouth.

"Lick me," she ordered.

I responded by extending my tongue to lap at her shaven mound, as close to her clitoris as I could reach.

"Oh, that feels so good baby. Oh you naughty little girl."

She had one arm tight around my waist, as the other hand reached down to pinch my nipple between two fingers while she gobbled at my open crotch. Her juices were flowing readily now, trickling into my nose and running down the back of my throat, and all I could think to do was close my mouth and blow.

"Oh God, baby," she cried. "That was amazing. Do it again."

I had to. I couldn't help it. It was either that or choke. I tried a few times, and each time it excited her more. Eventually I had to swallow to avoid choking. Soon she was moving faster - grinding her open slit against me and using my nose against her clitoris to stimulate herself. I was gasping for breath, and looking up between her buttocks, wondering if this would ever end.

Eventually I felt her shudder, riding my face like there was no tomorrow, until at last she let out a cry that I thought might wake the dead, or at least bring the others in the house running to find out what had happened.

No-one came.

She calmed, and gathered her composure, still hugging me and lapping at the sweetness between my parted thighs, determined to consume every last drop of sweet nectar, before slowly lowering me sideways onto the seat again.

I lay there looking up at her, my bare bottom hanging over the seat edge as she leaned over to place a tender, tainted kiss on my lips, moving beside me, to wrap her arms around me and hug me lovingly. I lay like that, enfolded in her arms for several minutes, and strangely enough I felt warm and safe, despite the slight discomfort, and a nagging doubt that at any moment we might be discovered.

"I think you'd better get yourself dressed baby," she eventually whispered softly in my ear.

"Why?"

"I need to go and find Geraldine's party guests. Their mummy will be here to collect them before long," she said softly. "Can't have her catching us like this, can we. Might spoil our chances for the future," she laughed, wickedly. "We'll get them packed off home, then the three of us can all have fun undressing you again," she smiled.

She looked across to the mantle clock, then down at me for a moment, adding, "Oh but, on second thoughts, it's only 5pm. We have over an hour and a half yet," she mused. "I know," she suggested. "Why don't you just wait here like this for a while?"

She lifted me across to lie sideways on the seat, leaving me lying half naked across the sofa. "Mmmm... so sweet," she purred, caressing my bare breasts again with one hand as the other slid up under the skirt between my thighs. I moaned softly as her fingertips teased my labia open and my knees parted instinctively as her head bowed once more, her lips closing gently over one ultra-sensitive nipple as she reached deep inside me with two eager fingers.

She used her thumb, rubbing against my stiff little clitty to aid bringing me to orgasm again, laughing affectionately at the frantic urgency of my reaction, head tossing, arms thrashing, fists clutching, body heaving, then smoothed my hair lovingly as I calmed.

"Now, you wait there. I'll go and find my girls. They can keep you company for a while," she said, getting up to leave, "and be sure to do exactly as you're asked," she added, smiling back at me and wagging a cautionary finger as she turned away.

"Where are you going?" I asked, stupidly.

"I alreadytold you. I have to find Joanne and Sarina."

"What do you want with them?"

"Maybe better not to ask my love," she smiled, turning away.

She left me there with my blouse wide open, and just my short pleated skirt to hide my wet, used pussy. I wanted to cover myself, but somehow I just couldn't. I felt quite vulnerable lying there, and I found myself playing with my nipples for almost ten minutes, while I waited for her return.

When I did finally hear voices approaching, there was no sign of Jenny. Instead, Angie and Ges appeared. I have no idea why, but I was surprised to see Angie with her blouse open too. I guessed Jenny had done that.

"Where's your mam?" I asked. "And the girls? Where are the girls?"

"We don't need them here, spoiling our fun, do we?" Angie replied, in a low, seductive voice, deftly avoiding the question. It was more of a statement than a question, and strangely, almost exactly the same thing her mam had said about them.

Ges perched herself on the edge of the sofa seat beside me, her hip resting against mine, and she looked down at me excitedly.

"What are you two doing?" I asked stupidly, as Angie also sat, slightly forward of my feet, looking solemn.

Neither girl said a word, but Ges stared down at me, wide-eyed and excited. Both hands reached out and cupped my bare breasts gently, squeezing and kneading them lovingly, then teasing them with her fingertips, as Angie looked on.

"It's my birthday," Ges declared, stating the obvious. "Mama said we should make you happy," she smiled. "Does this feel nice?" she asked, tweaking the nipples, then squeezing them firmly as she bent over to take one in her mouth.

"Oh God," I moaned softly, loving the feel of her lips tugging gently on the hard little bobble. "Oh please. Oh yes Ges. I love it," I told her, and she sucked a little harder, then on the other.

"I'm weally sowy," Angie told me, gripping my shin and raising my knee. "I have to do as Mama tells me, you see. I always have to," she said, stroking my leg carefully as she looked down, avoiding my eyes. "You do understand, don't you?"

She leaned over me to kiss the raised knee as her hand slid slowly up my thigh, but she didn't appear sorry at all. There was a smile on her face and her eyes were aglow with a silent laughter. I spread myself for her as the tips of her middle two fingers found the wet slit, slipping easily into me, just the way her mother's had done a short while earlier.

I let out a gasp, making Ges look up, and I must have looked at her longingly. She smiled that beautiful, childlike smile of hers and moved up to kiss me.

She reached over to my skirt, intending to unfasten it, but Angie stopped her. "Not yet baby," Angie whispered. "After your fwiends have gone. Then we can weally have her pwoperly."

I chose to ignore Angie's bold assumption. "Ooohh... Your kisses taste like candy," I told her. "What have you been eating?" I asked.

She was about to reply when Angie blurted out, "Lollipops."

I looked toward Angie and she was nodding encouragingly to Ges.

"Err... Yes. Lollipops," her simple sister confirmed, with a broad smile.

"I hope you saved one for me," I replied, jokingly, while looking up adoringly into her eyes.

"I'll go and get one for you," she laughed excitedly, getting up.

"NO!" her elder sister called, stopping her. "No baby! You can't disturb Mama," Angie told her. "She's busy. Wemember?"

Ges looked disappointed.

"Next time baby," Angie added to console her.

"Next time," Ges echoed, nodding to me.

"OK," I agreed, feeling puzzled.

"Your kisses taste funny," Ges told me, reciprocating.

"Funny?" I queried.

"Yes. Like pussy juice and snot mixed together," she told me. She clearly didn't mean to offend, as she was still smiling, but it quite shocked me all the same.

I glanced at Angie again, who gave me a pathetic look. I allowed myself a moment to wonder how Ges might recognise either flavour so readily, especially the latter, what with her being only just eighteen today and all, but I resisted any temptation to ask. Instead, I stupidly replied. "You'd best ask your mother about that."

She turned away and was about to make for the stairs, calling "Mama," when Angie stopped her.

"No Ges. She doesn't mean right now," Angie smiled. "Mama is busy," she stressed, pointedly.

"Why don't you help me with Macey," she suggested. "We can eat her cunt out."

"Whaa..." I began. I was literally gobsmacked. "What are you saying?"

"Rampant sixty-nine," Ges replied, giving me a look that seemed to say 'Isn't it obvious?' That made Angie giggle, which in turn made Ges laugh aloud.

"Oh yes! Me first!" Angie almost shouted with a laugh.

"NO!" her sister complained, seeing what Angie was about to do. "That's not fair,"

"Why not? She'smy girlfwiend," Angie pointed out.

"But it's my birthday!" Ges exclaimed with a whine.

"What do you want to do with her then?" Angie asked.

"I think we should share her."

"Err... Excuse me," I said, pointedly. "I'm right here!"

"Let's turn her up," Ges continued, ignoring my appeal.

"Don... Ugh... Don't I get a say in this?" I objected, as they began to manhandle me around.

'Apparently not', I thought, as Angie sniggered, "Well, it is her birthday."

Angie smiled, looking at me lustfully as she pushed my raised knee toward her younger sister, and taking a grip on my other thigh they began to upturn me. I squealed and laughed, delighted in their ribald antics.

My pleated school skirt was still fastened around my waist, but no longer hiding any of my modesty. Instead it fell away to reveal my bare bottom bald little pussy. It was so short it didn't even come close to hiding my tiny pert titties either, but neither girl seemed interested in those now.

"Ooohh. Panties off already," Angie declared. "Mama got her ready for us," she laughed.

They rested my exposed bottom on the back of the sofa as their lips traveled sensually from the backs of my knees and all along my thighs, advancing toward each other, kissing and lapping, exciting me more and more with every inch, until at last their lips met.

Now they were together between my parted thighs again, sharing kisses and sharing me. I didn't mind of course. I just thought it would have been nice to have been asked.

I could feel the sensation of pigtails caressing the inside of my upper thighs as their tongues lapped at my open pussy. Then I felt a tongue begin to lap at my pussy while another pair of lips sucked the soft skin at the top of my thigh where the tendon pulled the tender flesh up into a delicious ridge, the two sisters' cheeks evidently pressing close together.

They moved sideways as a single entity, first one lapping at me, then moving aside to allow the other to take me. My only clue as to whose tongue was whose, was from which thigh was being kissed, but then the kissing stopped, just as it had when they were tasting my lips earlier, but their cheeks, or perhaps their ears, still caressed my thighs.

No. It was the braids of their hair caressing my thighs. 'Oh my God', I thought. 'This feels incredible'.

Now I could feel the tongues again. This was the first time Ges had tasted me 'fresh from the pot' so to speak, and she seemed to be liking it. I quickly realised though, she must have done this many times before. She had only been with me once before, and that time she gave the impression of being very inexperienced. Now she seemed far too skilled in the art of cunnilingus, and I began to wonder who else she could have been with, and when.

The lapping stopped again. By now my head was pushed forward, the back of my head pressing into the seat of the sofa as I looked down (or should that be up?) to see the pair of them sharing kisses close to my exposed mound.

When I next felt a tongue touch me, it probed, plunging deep, then began searching around inside. It had to be Ges. What a uniquely generous birthday treat this was proving to be. It felt as if it should be from both of us - Angie giving of hergirlfwiend, and me giving myself. 'I sincerely hope she enjoys it,' I thought.

Angie's unmistakable lapping at the top of my thigh resumed, and as each girl slid an arm around my back, their free hands traced from my tummy downward (should that be up?) to grip my tiny breasts once again.

They spent several minutes pleasing me that way, until Ges suddenly became impatient. Pushing her sister aside she swung her leg over my head, and once again I saw her bare, bald pussy. It was quite dark under her party dress, but there was no mistaking it was Ges; Angie's aroma was quite different.

It looked creamy in colour, and the flesh was more puffy, surrounding a dark slit that appeared almost black in the darkness beneath her party dress. The clitoris was fully extended though, and as she lowered herself I could see it was bright red and aching to be kissed.

She managed to pin my head down by kneeling on my braids as she lowered her wet snatch onto my face, just the way her mother had done, pressing the back of my head down into the seat of the sofa as she engaged me in the most amazing sixty-nine I had ever experienced.

"Don't do that," I heard Angie tell her sister, but Ges simply complained again, whining,

"But it's my birthday!"

"I know, but you need to be careful with her baby," I heard Angie's voice, more soothing this time. "We don't want to suffocate her. Not 'til we've both had a turn," she laughed.

"Sorry," came Ges' voice, then the kissing and probing with the tongue resumed. Now she was loving me, not just fucking me.

By now I could only make muffled "Mmmnnh" noises, but I wasn't objecting; not exactly, I was simply worried that she might smother me.

"You enjoying that baby?" Angie asked.

"Yummy," Ges replied, her voice deep and sensual as she raised her head for a second, before returning to her feast.

"Ha!" Angie cried out, "She always says that when she's eating pussy."

'That explains a lot', I thought to myself.

Seeing her sister now in full control, Angie abandoned her place and climbed off the sofa to kneel on the floor beside us, seemingly happy to watch the expressions in my eyes as her wicked sibling wriggled her bottom into the most satisfyingly pleasurable position.

"I have another confession," Angie said quietly.

"Mmmnnh. Mmmnnh. Mmmnnh," was the only reply I could give, trying to talk while jerking in response to the insatiable tongue that was now busily probing me, and the bald, wet pussy grinding down onto my face.

Angie laughed, kindly. "You'd better give her your tongue, or she'll just find something else to get inside her, and I'd hate for her to suffocate you at her birthday party."

My thoughts shot back to some twenty minutes earlier with her mother, so I did as she suggested, and Ges in response wrapped her arms tightly around my waist, thrusting her own tongue deep into me again and again, while I had little choice but to do the something very similar for her.

As the two of us became more and more animated, Angie revealed, "I like to watch girls having sex."

'I would never have guessed,' I thought, unable to actually tell her this, but watching her with fascination as she slid one hand up beneath her skirt, while the other gripped one beautiful firm, bare breast. She pushed the collar of her blouse away, allowing the garment to fall down her back, still hanging around her arms as she twisted her head to the side, kissing her own shoulder, then licking her skin excitedly as she continued to frigg herself.

"Oh baby, I love this," she moaned. "And she loves you baby," she added. "You should have seen her with Wendy though. My God, that was incwedible," she laughed, before throwing her head back and gasping in delight. "We thought she'd never stop," she laughed. "We had to pull her off in the end."

She stared straight at me, kissing and lapping at first one shoulder then the other, closing her eyes in ecstasy while rolling her ass around, then staring at her sister with me again, watching Ges' rounded creamy buttocks gyrating above my eyes, until the sensation became too much for her and she let out a cry in sympathy with her sister.

Ges came at almost the same moment, but by then she had eaten me to the point of yet another shuddering orgasm, and even as my legs were still twitching Ges was having her first. She was so - prolific, and had I not been able to swallow quickly enough I feel sure I might have drowned.

"Ha ha," Angie laughed - not 'at' me you understand, but kindly. She certainly did enjoy watching her sister having sex. "She likes to do that," Angie smiled at me.

As Ges climbed off, Angie leaned forward beside her sister and began her signature move of lapping at my face again, and at last I felt I truly understood what that was all about.

I was wondering how long we could have been there, and what had happened to Jenny, when she called down from upstairs. "Are you girls OK down there? It's almost ten minutes to seven. Joanne and Sarina's mum will be here to collect them."

We hurriedly sat up and I pulled my blouse around me, quickly fastening the buttons. Angie pulled her blouse back around her and Ges helped her button it up, between kisses. By the time Jenny led the girls downstairs and into the lounge, it all looked as if nothing had ever happened.

Jenny led the way holding Sarina's hand, and Sarina held Joanne's, as the pair followed along in a chain, both girls having peculiar blank expressions on their faces. With only a half smile toward us, she led them straight into the kitchen again.

"Did you notice that?" I asked.

"Notice what?" Angie replied, nonchalantly.

"Well... I thought Sarina had the green dress on when they arrived, but..."

"But what?" Angie asked.

"Well... Joanne is wearing green now."

"Does it matter?" Ges asked.

"It might matter to their mother," I pointed out.

Angie smirked, then got up and went into the kitchen to see her mother for a moment. While the door was open Ges and I could hear Jenny telling the girls, "Now, let's see... what do you remember? Ah.Yes. We had jelly and cake and ice cream, didn't we."

There was a pause, probably while Angie was warning her mam about the dresses.

"Thank you darling," we heard Jenny say, "Off you go now," just before Angie returned.

"You can tell your mummy about all the nice food, and the party games we played, can't you," She went on as the door closed. "No need to tell her about..." There was quiet pause, then faintly heard Jenny ask, "What else did we do?"

Another short pause and she said, "Good girls. Now, you did enjoy the party, didn't you?" Another pause, then "Oh you little sweeties. I knew you would. Come here and give Mama a big hug."

Within a very few seconds there was a ring of the doorbell, and the pair of them ran to the door excitedly, to greet their mother.

Methi was a small but very beautiful buxom Asian woman, and it wouldn't take a psychologist to see that Jenny had an eye for her too.

From the lounge we heard a heavily Asian accented voice say aloud, "Oh. Pigtails. How lovely."

Jenny called us all into the kitchen, where Methi was studying her girls with a puzzled expression.

"I know what you're thinking," she told the woman quickly. "I'm afraid we had a bit of an accident with the ice cream.

"More of a food fight," Angie interjected, helping her mother out of a difficult situation.

I looked up at her with a puzzled expression. I was about to say, 'I don't remember that' when Angie grabbed at my hand and gave me a wide-eyed stare - a sort of warning glare, while tugging at my arm.

"I'm afraid they like naughty games," Jenny went on. "I had to wash their dresses," she lied with a smile.