After School Delight Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you shouldn't have gone to all that trouble," Methi replied.

"Oh it wasn't any trouble," Jenny said quietly, moving a little closer to the attractive woman. "It was my pleasure, honestly," she added as she gazed into Methi's eyes.

"I quite like naughty games too..." she paused, "sometimes," she added, stroking Methi's sleeve with an enticing finger. "I would imagine you might enjoy something like that too, don't you think?" she said softly and suggestively.

Methi began to look uneasy, so Jenny broke off quickly, turning to gather up a party bag for each of the girls.

As they peered inside they found some silly toys and a generous piece of birthday cake. Also, among other things, there were two Chupa Chups lollipops and two Candy Twist lollies each.

Sarina pulled out one of the sweet lollipops and studied at it intently. "You like those, don't you girls?" Jenny prompted. They both smiled broadly, looked at each other, and nodded happily.

She leaned over between them and gathered them to her, her arms around their waists. Methi looked ever so slightly concerned as Jenny hugged them, kissing first one girl's ear then the other, just the way she had done on the first day she had met me.

"Now you two come back again soon, do you hear?" She pulled them in close with her head between theirs, and I heard her whisper, "any time you like." yet again I had this eerie feeling of Déjà Vu.

Methi thanked Jenny for having the girls, adding, "I think you put on a good party. They look worn out," she laughed.

Angie sniggered.

"It was our pleasure to have them. Believe me," Jenny told the woman, peering deep into her eyes, and capturing her gaze for an abnormally long moment. She took Methi's hands as she added, "They were an absolute delight. I only wish they could have stayed longer."

Methi smiled politely.

"They look much younger than Geraldine though. How old are they?" Jenny asked.

"We don't know exactly how old Joanne's is. We don't even know what her real name is. She was a war orphan from Sarajevo. No records you see. So we celebrate both of their birthdays together. They will be sixteen in a few weeks," the lovely Asian woman explained.

"Maybe I could help then?" Jenny suggested.

"How's that?" she asked.

"I could throw another party... like this one," Jenny offered.

"Would you? Really?" the girls' mother asked, excitedly.

"Of course. I'm sure the girls could find some interesting... games to play, while..." she stroked the lapel on the woman's dress, "while you and I get to know each other a little better," Jenny told her, reaching for her hand and clinging to the fingertips just a little too long to be simply sociable.

"Maybe they might even like to stay over? I know my girls would like that."

"Oooh, yes Mama. Please can they?" Ges cried out.

Methi smiled, politely at first, but noticing the way Jenny was almost leering at her she began to shift uncomfortably. Oddly enough though, when Jenny suggested they all come back another time, "... for a play-date," her eyes widened, excitedly and she smiled and nodded.

"That would be lovely," Methi replied.

"Would you like to stay over when we have Joanne and Sawina's party here?" Angie asked me.

"Don't you mean, 'if' it happens?" I replied.

"Twust me," Angie insisted. "It's going to happen." Just look at my mum with her," she gestured toward Jenny and the Asian woman. "You know it will..." she paused to stare into my eyes, then we'll all have fun with them." She smiled lustily, leaning in to whisper, "You simply wouldn't believe how much fun we can have with those two."

"I think maybe I would," I told her, looking up at her seriously. Her tone worried me, more than just a little. "Anyway, I have a sneaking idea that someone has been there already," I whispered.

"Macey Wiley!" Angie exclaimed with little more than a whisper. "I sincerely hope you're not insinuating that anyone here would get involved in naughty games with underage girls?"

"Oh nooo," I quickly responded. "No, of course not," I told her, obviously lying.

I glanced at Ges who looked away guiltily.

Angie smiled. "Just because you did," she whispered as she turned back to watch her mother with the girls.

"What?"

She turned back to me, still smiling. "Do you sewiously think I didn't know about your fun and games in the alley," she giggled.

I was stunned. I couldn't think of a reply. Fortunately Jenny came to my rescue.

"Well, it's been lovely having you both," Jenny told the girls, breaking into Angie's thoughts as she gave the two girls both a quick squeeze. "Don't forget now. We must have you here again soon," she smiled.

They all turned to wave back as they reached the front gate, then again, smiling happily as they climbed into the car.

"Well girls," Jenny commented, as she closed the door. "Didn't we all have a lovely afternoon?" We all agreed. "And weren't Geraldine's friends lovely sweet girls?"

Angie just smiled and nodded, making 'Uh Huh' noises, but Ges grinned and said, "Yummy."

I felt my chin drop as I gasped, probably looking horrified, but Jenny made no response whatsoever as I looked at Angie, who just shrugged.

"Right. You three can go upstairs and find something to do until Geraldine's big present arrives," she told us. "I have some tidying up to do."

"I know what we can do," Ges suggested, laughing excitedly.

"No more lollipops," Jenny warned.

'No more?' I thought, but I decided it was probably best to say nothing.

"Oh, but..." Ges began, but Jenny interrupted her.

"No dear," Jenny told her. "Not unless you want to get fat so that no-one wants to have sex with you. Besides, we have lots more sweet things to eat later."

"Awww," she whined. Angie just sniggered.

With a pouting Ges in tow, we all trooped up the stairs and into Angie's room again.

"I may not have any lollipops for you baby," I told her, "but I do have something nice for you to eat..." I smiled, "or I could do something nice for you if you'd prefer?"

Her face lit up as she pushed me back onto the bed and knelt before me. Angie climbed up beside me and went to unfasten my skirt as Ges was just about to lean forward and close her mouth over my open crotch, when we heard the doorbell.

"My present!" she cried, jumping up and running to the bedroom door.

"Well!" I exclaimed. "That was just rude!"

Angie laughed, but she managed to stop Ges before she could open the door.

"We should go together," she told her sister. "Mama may not want us to see what it is until she's weady."

As we came running down the stairs, Jenny intercepted us.

"That will probably be your big present arriving," she said to Ges. "You girls wait in the lounge while I make sure it's properly wrapped."

We did as we were told, but there was a tiny crack where she hadn't closed the door properly, and we peeked through. I was in front and Ges got behind, peering over my head with her arms around me, and Angie to one side.

At the door stood two women. One with long dark hair hanging loose around her shoulders. I guessed she was probably in her mid to late thirties or early forties. The other was blonde, and clearly much younger.

"Hello Polina," Jenny greeted the older woman. "And hello again to you my dear," she said to the lovely young lady beside her.

Polina's companion was a tall girl, and her long blonde hair was parted in the middle. She looked a bit like a 1960s hippie style model, quite thin and gaunt looking, with dark rings around slightly hollowed eyes, but her general appearance was very attractive.

She was wearing a thin sleeveless cotton summer dress. It had fairly wide shoulder straps and a low neckline in a design which folded over at the front, secured by a row of buttons all the way down the front to the hem, which came down to about half way down her thigh. The bottom was cut offset, being lower on the left than the right, quite a peculiar style, but attractive all the same. The sleeve openings were unusual too, quite wide, revealing a considerable portion of bare flesh at the sides of her slender body.

"Who are they?" I whispered to Angie.

"Don't you wecognise the woman?" Angie whispered back. I shook my head. "You should," she sniggered.

"Why?"

"That's Polina. She's the janitor at our school."

"Oh yes. Now I recognise her."

Angie smirked. "You ought to."

"Well, she looks so different with her hair down," I replied, making am excuse for myself.

Angie smiled. "You don't wemember anything from that Thursday, do you."

"Which Thursday?"

"Wendy's birthday. At the school gym?" she laughed quietly.

"I only remember bits. Why? What about it?" I asked.

She smirked again. "You'll find out, soon enough," she giggled.

I was silent for a moment, thoroughly puzzled, then asked, "Who is the girl?" Do you know her?

Angie didn't respond.

"Your mam seems to know her."

"I was at school with her years ago," she replied, sounding subdued.

"So she's the same age as us then?"

"No. She was in the year above me. She's pwobably twenty by now."

"Oh, very nice," Jenny complimented, admiring the girl. "And you must be Alysia" she prompted. "My my. Haven't you grown since you were last here."

"She has so," her mother agreed, smiling.

"Mmmm. Yes. Very nice," Jenny smiled, "but didn't you have dark hair the last time we met?"

"She like blonde better," Polina suggested. "I like too," she added.

"Mmmm. I tend to agree," Jenny told her, smiling with interest at the girl. "Does she know what she has to do?"

The mother nodded.

Jenny reached forward to run her fingers up and down the sides of Alysia's dress, pretending to feel for undergarments, but lingering far too long in the process. "Hmmm," she murmured at last. "No bra. Good," she smiled.

"I wonder if you can imagine that you and I are all alone?" Jenny said to the girl, looking deep into her eyes. "Look into my eyes child," she said.

She waved a hand across in front of the girl's face. Alysia looked around, clearly confused, then smiled.

"That's good, Jenny told her. "Now. Let's see how responsive you are," she breathed softly, giving her quail a wicked smile.

She placed her open hands over the tall girl's almost flat breasts and began to rub them in small circles, marvelling at how quickly the nipples stiffened through the thin material, and nuzzled into her palms. Jenny smiled, making

She smiled at the girl, telling her, "You like that, don't you child."

Alysia just peered back at her, closing her eyes slightly as she enjoyed the sensation of Jenny's hands stimulating her.

"Can you not wait for me to leave?" her mother asked pointedly.

"I don't think so," Jenny laughed, gazing at Alysia lustily. "I have to take advantage of the moment. As soon as Geraldine sees this little honey I won't get a look in," she smiled.

"Hmmm... Maybe I make you watch my girls have fun with her," she teased, mocking the woman's accent and broken English. "Maybe you like to see my girls strip her? Watch them play with her, hmmm?"

"Hands on your head child," she ordered.

The girl did as she was told. Jenny gripped one of the buttons and pulled the front the dress out, peering into the side opening to admire one small, bare breast.

"Oh. Very nice," she mused. "Almost like a child."

From outside the kitchen, the three of us witnessed Jenny slipping an arm around Alyssa's waist and turning the girl to face her mother. "Watch," she said simply, unfastening two buttons near her tummy on the front of Alysia's dress and slipping her hand inside to fondle the pert little breasts.

"You could watch while my girls spread her out and suck these pretty little titties while I part her legs and eat her juicy little cunt," she went on.

Polina looked horrified as we peered through the crack in the door. Unsurprisingly, poor simple Ges never needed much in the way of encouragement to get intimate with anyone, and as she apparently considered me a prime candidate for her new girlfriend, it didn't take her long to decide what to do. She slipped one hand up inside my loose blouse, imitating her mother as she found one stiff little nipple, while her other arm gripped around my tummy, spooning me into her. The free hand then slid down from my waist, over my hip, and down to find a bare thigh, then up the back of my leg and under my skirt to grip one pert little buttock.

"Don't worry," Jenny smiled to Polina while licking the passive girl's neck, "you won't be bored. You can play with Angela's little friend Macey while you we have our fun with this one."

I gasped, quietly watching as she twisted Alysia's head to face her and kissed the girl's lips roughly as she squeezed one pert little breast inside the open dress.

"The pretty pigtail girl is here?" Polina asked, suddenly looking pleased.

"Of course. She's Geraldine's guest of honour... next to your Alysia of course."

Outside the room, still watching intently, Ges' fingers were delving a little too close to my behind than I cared to permit.

"Stop it," I whispered.

"Can I put my finger up your bum?" she asked, exploring tentatively.

"No you cannot!" I told her, very firmly.

"Shhh," Angie hissed, as Polina turned, looking toward the door and obviously wondering where the sound came from.

"There's no-one there," Jenny assured her softly, and Polina smiled, returning her attention to her daughter with Jenny.

Encouraged by her mother's actions, Ges slipped her hand around the front, teased my thighs apart, and began to probe me in the conventional way. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her explorations, occasionally peeking at the progressing activity in the kitchen.

Jenny reached up under the dress and fumbled around, watching the expression of annoyance on Polina's face, then frowned. "Hmmm... Knickers," she commented.

She raised the hem to reveal a beautiful delicate pair of peach coloured lace panties.

Jenny smiled. "Yes. That should do nicely."

"What are you going to do to me?" The girl asked.

"Just exactly what you expect child..." Jenny paused, "and much, much more," she added softly, smiling. "Far more than you could possibly imagine."

She raised the hem of the dress up to the girl's face. "Open your mouth child," she instructed. The girl did as she was told and Jenny placed the hem into her mouth. "Here. Bite on this."

Alysia obeyed, effectively holding the front of her dress up for her hostess, as Jenny looked down at Alysia's lovely smooth creamy coloured tummy. She placed her open hands on the bony hips, pulling the girl's body forward, caressing the smooth soft flesh with her thumbs.

"And you're sure she's a virgin?" Jenny asked, turning to look at the mother.

"Of course she is virgin, the woman replied indignantly. She never has boyfriend."

"Well, you won't mind if I check then, will you," Jenny smiled, staring into the tormented eyes of the girl's mother.

Polina's mouth opened slightly, as if to reply, then closed again as she frowned, shifting uneasily.

"Good," Jenny smiled.

One open hand moved around to the flat of the girl's tummy, caressed it slowly and carefully while watching the girl's eyes, then twisted around to caress the lower tummy with the back of her fingers.

"Must you do this? Really?" her mother asked, pleading.

"Of course," Jenny smiled, slipping her finely manicured fingertips under the delicate waistband of Alysia's lace panties, still watching the girl's eyes. She glanced toward the door, ensuring that we were still watching - of course we were - then turned to smile at the mother again before reaching out to slip her free arm behind the woman's lower back, pulling her close.

She gazed into the tormented woman's eyes and brought her in so close that their lips almost touched. Polina breathed heavily and Jenny raised her head to inhale the sweet minty breath.

"We wouldn't want to misrepresent damaged goods now, would we?" she breathed softly as she twisted her hand around again to press her palm back against the warm flesh of Alysia's tummy as it slipped down inside the panties, making the girl gasp.

"Mmmm... Smooth shaven," Jenny complimented, fiddling around inside the moist gusset of the girl's panties.

"This is what you ask for," came the curt reply.

Jenny just smiled at her. "Open for me child," she breathed softly, touching her lips gently against the girl's. Alysia opened her mouth slightly. "Not your mouth, child," Jenny laughed softly but supportively.

Alysia looked straight into her eyes and moved her knees apart, allowing Jenny to slide her hand a little deeper into the dank, confines of the undergarment.

"Let me in child," Jenny whispered. "It's Ok. There's no-one else to see. It's just us two," she smiled assuringly. "No-one else will ever know."

The girl looked around, then parted her knees wide.

"Ooohh. So wet too," Jenny giggled.

Polina watched, confused and tortured by her daughter's predicament, as Jenny wriggled her hand around, and Alysia gasped, then let out a soft whimper. She began to fidget, rolling her bottom around as Jenny's fingers slipped into her again and again, probing her from below.

With Ges still behind me, probing with two fingers now, Angie moved in closer, if that were at all possible, and began to nibble my ear as one hand wandered around to my nether region. She raised the back of my skirt and pushed her hand between her sister's groin and my buttock, squeezing it as her other hand moved down to cup around Ges' hand at the front, helping her to frigg me.

"You'd better not be thinking what I think you're thinking," I whispered, as Angie's fingers began to wriggle between my buttocks.

"Why? What do you think I'm thinking?" she asked, coyly.

"I think you may be thinking something similar to what your sister here was thinking just a few minutes ago," I told her.

"Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed in a loud whisper, feigning an innocent reaction. "How could you even think such a thing," she smiled, the tip of her finger now caressing my anus in tiny circles.

"Just don't even think about it," I warned her, as I felt her index and third fingers begin to part my buttocks, and the middle finger begin to press into me. "Don't you Dare!" I told her in a loud whisper.

"What do you think you can do to stop me?" she giggled.

"I think I could scream 'Rape!' really loudly" and fuck up your entire weekend, I hissed.

She looked at me, silent for a moment, then slipped her middle finger further down to meet the point where Ges' two fingers were already probing me, together as a pair, and separately, and she eased it into me alongside them. At the same time she whispered something to Ges, who giggled, and they both eased my blouse up under my arms.

With Angie nibbling my ear and Ges now licking the back of my neck, the sensation was quite fantastic, feeling three fingers moving inside me, seemingly independently of one another, while the fingers of their free hands pinched and rolled my nipples, driving me to distraction.

Meanwhile, back in the kitchen, "Oh dear," Jenny smirked. "You've been telling me porkies," she said, turning to the mother. "This pretty babe is merely an ex-virgin."

"What?" came the astonished reply.

"You told me a porkie pie. She's been porked," Jenny laughed. "Come on child. Out with it," she said to the girl. "Who have you been fucking with?"

Alysia was silent. There was a slightly fearful expression on her face.

"It's alright child," Jenny told her. "You don't have to worry. You can tell me. I won't tell another living soul. It can be our little secret."

The girl looked around, almost as if she was checking to see if anyone else was nearby who might overhear, apparently oblivious to her own mother's presence.

She opened her mouth, letting the hem of the dress fall down as she whispered, "It was my uncle Michal."

1...34567...12