After School Delight Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not?" I asked, replying to her earlier question.

"You'll waste it. Take it straight from her."

"I can't," I objected, whining slightly. "I can't reach."

"Then you'll have to wait your turn," she laughed.

"Nothing beats the taste of candy flavoured pussy," Angie giggled.

Suddenly, I realised what Jenny had meant earlier, when she had said 'tasting their candy flavoured bodies'.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensual pleasure of it all for a moment. "Have you done this before?" I asked of Angie.

"Uh huh," she responded, nodding without looking away from her work. "A few times."

"When?" I asked.

She looked me straight in the eye. "If you think you may not like the answer..." she said, pausing for effect, "then you pwobably shouldn't ask the question," she told me, tossing her head and turning away again.

"Tell me," I insisted.

She looked back at me. "Last time was at a party," she smirked.

"What sort of parties do you go to, where you do things like this?" I asked her, surprised and questioning, but with an accusing air.

"My birthday!"Ges called out, laughing, as she worked me with her own candy twist.

"Geraldine!" Her mother interrupted, scolding. "Not another word!" she ordered.

I felt quite shocked. I didn't like to ask any more.

Both sisters began to lap around our sugary pussies again, Ges quite hurriedly, greedily in fact, Angie more slowly and lovingly.

"You really like her, don't you," I suggested.

"She does taste good," Angie replied, grinning. "Especially with this, she added," waving the candy twist at me again.

"That wasn't what I meant," I told her, sulkily.

She ignored my complaint.

"I used to like these things when I was a kid, but they're so much better now... don't you agwee?" she giggled.

"Are you in love with her?" I ventured to ask.

She looked at me with a pitiful expression and stroked my cheek. "Oh, you sweet, silly little thing," she smiled. "No, I don't love her. I just want to fuck her. We can all fuck her," she told me. A determined look came over her. "We're going to use her, baby," she whispered. "We're going to get them all here, her and all of her sexy fwiends, and we're going to use them all. We're going to fuck evewy last one. You'll see. We'll have so much fun with them," she smiled.

I stared at her and I could tell she meant it. All at once I felt so much better, and I began to let Ges make me feel good too.

Angie gave me a coy smile and whispered, "Watch."

I twisted my head around to lay my cheek on Suzie's bare thigh as Angie did the same, and we both watched closely as she slowly worked the candy lollipop in and out of our hapless classmate. Suzie wriggled and shuffled around, her arm beneath me gripping tightly as the entire candy sweet repeatedly disappeared deep into her. Angie giggled, and began working it back and forth, in and out, just holding on to the very tip of the paper 'stick ', and Suzie began to writhe and buck.

Angie placed her free hand on Suzie's tummy and began to stroke the girl's pussy mound and clitoris with her thumb as she began moving the lollipop faster and faster, making Suzie lurch and cry out with delight. I glanced down and Ges' hand was reaching up and squeezing Suzie's breasts, tweaking her nipples as her other hand moved her lollipop inside me. Soon she was lapping at my pussy all around where the paper stick of the candy sweet was protruding. Angie began doing the same while plunging the thing in and out at an alarming rate, making Suzie scream aloud. She was lurching and writhing and bucking and humping, gripping me tightly around the waist as Angie rubbed the clitoris with her thumb while lapping the sweet juices, now oozing freely from our frantic classmate.

"Oh God! Oh no! Oh please! Oh God! Oh yes!" came the impassioned cries, over and over, so loud that Jenny came over to help. She pushed my head aside and began lapping at Suzie's thigh, right up high into the groin where the sweet, sweaty juices flavoured her. That was when Ges finally neglected me to climb up and take one of Suzie's nipples in her mouth, squeezing the other with one hand while lowering her own breast into the girl's open mouth. Suzie obliged by sucking and biting on it while Ges fingered herself, and between the three of them they brought poor little Suzie to a shuddering orgasm of seismic proportions, making her scream so loud I thought we might get complaints from the next street.

The poor girl lay there gasping and panting for an age afterwards, and it was only when I called out, "My turn," that she looked up, and she laughed.

Jenny moved around to where Ges knelt before me, and as her daughter kissed Suzie's panting mouth, Jenny took over with the lollipop and treated me to a wonderfully calm probing, lapping all around my tingling labia and my sensitive little clitty, slowly guiding me into a similarly intense orgasm while Angie kissed me with her sugary tasting lips.

"You must be so tired," Jenny said softly, after I had calmed a little. "Why don't you try to relax?"

I succumbed to her suggestion, closing my eyes with a satisfied smile on my face, as she continued to kiss my tingling pussy.

I felt sure I hadn't slept, but as I opened my eyes again there was no sign of Suzie beside me. Nor could I see Angie or Ges. Instead, Jenny was there alone, leaning over me, with half a smile and a determined look on her face, as if meting out some wicked punishment.

I was no longer sideways across the bed, and I was no longer bound. I could feel an intense pressure, stretching at my groin. My knees were raised and parted as she knelt before me, her knees positioned below my raised thighs, my shins on either side of her waist, holding my legs apart with her body as her hips rocked back and forth in slow, deliberate motions, driving a hefty strap-on into me again and again, far bigger than the last. I couldn't be sure but it felt easily as big as anything I had ever felt before.

"Wasn't it Suzie we were supposed to be punishing?" I groaned, struggling against the intense pressure in my groin.

"Hmmm?" she replied, not initially paying me any proper attention. She was looking to one side, then returned to face me. "This isn't punishment pretty baby. Not for you anyway," she smiled. "You like this, don't you, naughty little bitch," she purred.

"How would you like this one up your arse little girl?" she asked.

I couldn't reply. All I could do was to stare up at her with open mouth and wide eyes, and groan in response to the thick shaft moving inside me - reaming me.

"She's going to get it next," Jenny laughed, nodding toward where her two wicked daughters were having their fun with Suzie.

"Can I help?" I asked, groaning.

"You're already helping," she smiled, a determined look spreading over her face as she drilled me harder. I could barely stand it. My nipples were tingling, they were so hard they felt almost fit to burst as she pinched them.

The familiar lampshade with the 'My Little Pony' motifs was above and to my left.

I turned my head to the left to see what she had been watching. The other three girls sat naked on the edge of the other bed facing us, Suzie sandwiched between the two sisters, while all three of them watched intently as Jenny gave me the grandest of all fuckings, her full, heavy breasts swinging, gently slapping against her naked body as her hips rocked back and forth.

Angie and Ges were playing with Suzie's beautiful firm young body, sharing occasional kisses as they explored her. Suzie seemed happy enough to permit them anything they wanted. She obligingly raised her knees, bringing her heels up to rest on the edge of the bed in front of her, and as the two sinful sisters supported her from behind, she spread her legs wide leaning back slightly into their arms. They took turns with their free hands to either fondle her breasts, or insert their fingers deep between her parted thighs as she sat back and calmly allowed any liberty they cared to take.

Presently, Angie looked across to me, and with half a smile on her wicked face she placed a sticky finger under Suzie's chin and turned our classmate to face her.

"Do you like this?" she asked. Suzie just moaned, her voice temporarily stolen by Ges's probing fingers. "You do, don't you," she said to the girl. Suzie nodded, and Angie leaned in to kiss her, discreetly slipping her own moist finger between their lips.

"That's what you taste like," Angie whispered, as Ges eased two more fingers deep into her.

Suzie moaned again.

"You're nothing but a little slut, aren't you," Angie laughed, but it was an affectionate laugh. "I told you, you'd never believe what we were going to do with you," Angie smiled.

"I know, but... I didn't believe you," Suzie replied with a croaking whisper.

Ges laughed as she offered the girl a pair of glistening fingers, and Suzie took them as Angie lapped at her face again.

They repeated the act several times before Angie and Suzie began sharing long, loving kisses, while Ges tilted her head to lap at the nape of Suzie's neck and her bare shoulder as she played with one ripe, nubile breasts, and even though their mother was still steadily fucking me, I couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

Ges turned Suzie's face to her own. Her eyes were wide and excited and she was smiling broadly as she asked the girl, "Can I suck your cunt now?"

"Geraldine!" her mother scolded. "That's no way to speak to a guest." She frowned at her child. You should say, 'Please may I suck your pussy Suzanne?', or something like that, she added with a smile, turning her attention back to me, while still driving the evil looking thing into me with deep, regular strokes.

Angie glanced toward me again and giggled, then back to their malleable sex toy. "Well?" she began. "How would you like it if we suck your sweet little pussy for you?" she asked, her lips almost touching Suzie's.

"Again?" Suzie asked, smiling but looking slightly nervous.

Both together this time, Angie replied, returning her smile as she placed an open hand over Suzie's face and pushed her back between them, producing a happy laugh from the girl as she fell backwards. Her knees rose into the air and the two sisters caught her legs, each wrapping an arm around one thigh.

Suzie let out a delighted squeal as they hoisted her up, sliding the other arm around her waist in a swift, smooth motion that was quite unnerving in how well rehearsed it appeared, and I wondered how many other girls before Suzie had undergone the same thing. Had I also befallen a similar treatment, either today or at some time in the past, and been unaware of it? It made me wonder.

I watched, fascinated, as the pair stroked and kissed the soft, bare skin at the very tops of her thighs, and her laughter calmed to a soft series of moans and 'Oooh' and 'Oh' and 'Mmmm' noises.

They held her, inverted between them like that, her feet moving randomly, kicking gently out to the sides, while Angie watched her sister and waited. It didn't take more than a few seconds before Ges's unbridled lust got the better of her. Suddenly she bowed her head low to slap her open mouth tightly over the moist, newly shaven pussy.

Suzie let out a cry of surprise, then her hips began to buck as it became clear to anyone looking on, what was happening.

"Oh yes! Oh God. Oh yes," Suzie cried. "Deeper. Deeper," she groaned, as Geraldine's tongue probed her urgently.

Angie looked at me and shrugged. "She can be quite impetuous," she sighed. "She's an insatiable little slut but we love her," she laughed, "and her spontaneity can be vewy wefweshing at times. I mean, who else could you rely on to suck on a girl's pussy just because it was there?" she laughed.

She twisted around to speak to our classmate, now happily lying on her back, hips bucking and legs akimbo. "Did I happen to mention that you would never believe what we are going to do?" she asked again, with a wicked laugh.

Suzie just moaned softly as Ges continued to gobble at her open crotch. Angie turned and smiled at me again, then lowered her head to kiss the inside of the tender young thigh. Suzie moaned with pleasure as Angie began kissing Suzie's thigh in exactly the way she always loved to kiss my mouth - her tongue lapping at the bare flesh, slowly at first, then more hungrily as she progressed upward, the flavour clearly becoming richer and sweeter, up closer to where her sister was busy devouring the tender, juicy slit. Soon they were both sharing her hungrily, taking turns to lap at her open crotch, drinking in the free flowing juices from her parted thighs, between happy kisses for each other.

I was mesmerised, but oh so jealous too. I wanted to be where Suzie was. It took a while before I realised just what it was they were doing. First, Ges would lap at her bald, open crotch, then suck on the extended clitty, making Suzie hump against her greedy mouth, then she plunged her tongue deep inside the girl making her moan and writhe and buck her hips again, then she would give her tongue to her sister to suck. Then it would be Angie's turn to to the same. I finally worked out - they were extracting every last drop of the sweet lollipop flavour from her.

"What does she taste like?" I asked, my voice more a groan than the clear dulcet tone that it usually is.

Ges looked up and smiled excitedly. "It's a sort of..a mixture of candy and rich, tangy juice," she laughed, plunging her tongue deep into the inverted girl once more.

"Look at me," Jenny barked. I tuned back to face her. "You need to look at me. Only me," their mother insisted. "Now, close your eyes and enjoy this," she said, driving the full length of the enormous thing into me over and over again.

I closed my eyes and lived the dream, drifting away in the pleasure of the thick, ridged shaft that persisted in stretching me to the limit. I sensed the feel of a warm, wet tongue lapping at my tiny breasts, lips pinching my nipples, two pairs at once, and fingernails raking up and down over my naked flesh as I enjoyed the sensual beauty of it all. I could feel a warm moist tongue lapping low around my tummy, close to my groin, while Jenny's hefty shaft continued to stretch me, the inquisitive intrusion probing around my labia as I was being fucked. It wriggled against my clitoris, driving me crazy.

I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't. It was as if I was suspended in this dream like state. I wanted to come, but something held me back. It was pure torture.

Suddenly I became aware of a heavy moaning sound coming from the direction of the other bed. I turned to look and fought to open my eyes. At last I could see. The three girls on the other bed had now changed positions. Angie was now kneeling on the adjacent bed, in an identical pose to Jenny, and beneath her was the newly deflowered Suzie, moaning like a whore.

Ges was kneeling above her, facing them, her knees to either side of Suzie's head, and Suzie was staring up at the antics of Angie's younger sister. Ges had one hand between her thighs and the other kneading her own breasts, raising herself up and down and masturbating furiously as she watched her older sister using a thick black strap-on to give our guest a fucking to die for.

Angie turned to look across to me and smiled as she slowly drew her hips back, then plunged her strap-on into our classmate with a sudden thrust that made the girl almost scream as she cried out. Then I felt a similar thrust into me as Jenny did the same. They were watching each other and fucking the pair of us in unison, with alternate forward pushes, and we could only respond by crying out in turn - first Suzie, then me, again and again.

Vague snippets of memory kept drifting back to me, like some distant dream; memories of Angie doing the same with me, and Jenny watching while giving Ges an intense fondling, not unlike the way she had held and fondled Angie while they were watching Suzie and Ges having their fun with me downstairs on the sofa, earlier that day.

I thought for a moment. I couldn't recall exactly when it might have been, but I wondered if it may have been that day that I 'lost' - my first weekend with them, so long ago now.

Angie smiled across to me, a determined expression on her face as she repeatedly thrust the thing into Suzie, clearly enjoying the pained cries from the prone girl.

Angie fucked Suzie for several minutes like that while I watched, before breaking off. She got up from the bed and walked over to the dresser, the black dildo glistening in the half light, still attached to her, like a big swaying negro erection. She pulled open a drawer and, reached in to retrieve a similar harness and slightly larger, pink dildo, before returning to the bed and passing the items to Ges.

As her sister fitted herself into the second harness, Angie removed the first dildo from her own. Then, climbing up onto the bed where Ges had been, she parted her knees above Suzie's face and calmly proceeded to insert the thing into herself, making Suzie watch - close up.

I was surprised at how quickly Ges managed to fit herself into the array of straps, although I suppose I shouldn't have been, after all it was patently clear they had both been doing this sort of thing for some time.

I lay there with my head turned aside, watching with fascination while Angie's beautiful naked body began to 'snake' above Suzie's head and very soon she was writhing around, her head tossing from side to side, with one hand beneath her, and the other squeezing and kneading her firm, 'B cup' breasts.

Ges, meanwhile, busied herself by levelling the tip of her fake manhood to the wet, previously virginal slit between Suzie's thighs, slowly driving it forward and bringing a gasp and a cry of delight from the girl on her back. She leaned over to grip Suzie's full breasts, kneading them and pinching the hard nipples between her thumbs and the knuckles of her index fingers as her hips began to rock, fucking the girl with deep, regular strokes.

"Oh! Oh! Mmmm. Oh! Oooh," came the sounds from Angie, pleasuring herself.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" came the sounds from Suzie as Ges gave her everything she needed, and more, ramming the beast into our prone classmate, ever faster and faster.

I watched the beads of sweat forming on her body and trickling down her sides as those ripe, young breasts wobbled like a pair of firm pink blancmanges, from the thrusting that Ges was giving her.

"Look at me," Jenny's voice rang out to interrupt my thoughts. My head whipped around to face upward again, to find her glaring down at me. "Don't watch them," she ordered. "I'm the one who's fucking you, bitch. You should be looking at me while I'm fucking you, little slut!" she barked.

"You were watching them too," I objected with a smirk.

Her expression mellowed slightly as she surveyed my naked body with a wicked, lustful smile. You're such a pretty little thing, she told me, reaching down to caress my braids out to the sides, then resting them on my shoulders.

"You're my pretty toy," she mused. "My pretty little tiny tits fuck toy." Her hands explored me as she pushed the thing up into me again and again. "You know I can fuck you any time I like, don't you."

I just stared up at her, half smiling. She smiled in return.

"You like this thing inside you, don't you, slut," she purred.

I stared, wide eyed, nodding slowly.

"So sweet and innocent looking," she mused, "and such beautiful tiny little tits," she whispered, "Just like a baby."

She bent low to kiss one, then the other. "I love fucking sweet little things like you," she sighed. "Pretty little baby," she breathed, lapping gently at them. "My God, I wish I had a real cock to fuck you with," she told me softly. "I'd never let you rest," she laughed. "I'd keep you here on your back for days on end and fuck you constantly."

1...56789...13