After School Delight Pt. 10

Story Info
Reminiscences. Angie and Edna re-live their past.
18.3k words
4.69
5k
8
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
430 Followers

Preamble:Hi, and thank you for choosing my story.

If you enjoy this story, please be kind enough to give a score at the end. This helps me to gauge the popularity of my work. If I may, I usually like to suggest, one star each for:

Composition & Use of Vocabulary, Readability, Plot, Drama or Humour, and of course Sexual Content (or why are we all here?), but please feel free to use any criteria you prefer.

Finally, if you would like to know a little about my personal background, please read my Brief History.

NOTE:Please consider the preamble for Part 1 as an integral part of this episode. Also, as with most of my work, there is a lot of background and character building in the early stages. For this reason, some aspects of this part will be better understood by reading episodes in sequence.

CAUTION:This episode contains descriptions of scenarios involving Lesbian Incest and sex under hypnosis. Also, please note that whilst there are no descriptions of sexual activity involving characters under the age of 18 years, there are several sections with implications of this. If you feel that may cause offense, I recommend you should skip this section.

******************

Tags: Lesbian Incest, Lesbian Group, Lesbian Schoolgirl,

Lesbian Threesome, Mind Control, Strap-On.

******************

Word Count: 18,360

******************

Title: After School Delight: Part 10 - Reminicences.

So, I was sitting on the bench outside the school gates, waiting for Wendy, when Angie happened along.

"Hello my love," she smiled. "Are you waiting for me."

"Well, sort of," I replied. I wasn't of course, but I wasn't about to tell her that. I was really waiting for Wendy. We were going to my house for tea, but when Angie turned up it seemed she had other ideas. I'm pretty sure she knew my favours were shifting toward Wendy now, but she still seemed to maintain that I was her girl, and vice-versa.

"Do you think you could do a little something for me?" she asked, smiling sweetly as she sat down beside me, slipping an arm around my shoulders.

"Possibly," I replied cautiously. "Depends what it is," I told her.

"OK," she smiled.

I waited for her to continue, but she just sat there. "Well?" I asked.

"Well what?" she grinned.

"What is it?"

"What is what?"

I sighed. "What is it that you want me to do?"

She smiled a smug little smile and said, "Nothing that you don't already do... of that I amcertain."

"So... what's the deal?" I asked.

"I want you to eat Wendy's pussy for me."

"Oh... that," I replied. "Consider it done," I smiled. "But why?" I asked.

"I want you to let someone watch."

"What?"

"I want someone to watch you do it with her... or she can do it with you. I don't mind which. I just want you to turn someone on for me," she told me. She wasn't smiling now. She looked deadly serious.

It felt weird. "Why?" I asked. "Who?"

"You wemember Arthur Neal?" she began.

"That slobArfur?" I asked, copying the way she had mocked his mispronunciation of his own name.

She turned and smiled at me, nodding.

"Why?" I asked again.

"I want to give him a cheap thwill," she giggled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I'm sure he likes small girls. I want to get him turned on..." she paused before adding, "so I can get his dick in my hand and give him a wank off," she smirked.

I laughed aloud in utter disbelief. "You what?"

She just smiled and nodded.

"Why?"

She paused again. "He weminds me of my dad," she told me. "It's something I used to do for him when I was little," she finally admitted.

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" I asked.

"Please?" she begged.

I sighed. "Let's see what Wendy thinks about it," I told her.

"What's it got to do with her?" Angie asked.

"Errr... Excuse me. Itis Wendy who you want me to do it with, isn't it?" I pointed out. "Anyway, I'm supposed to be taking her home to mine for tea," I revealed.

"I thought you weremy girl," she exclaimed, forcing a pout.

"I thoughtyou were spendingyour time withjuniors now," I retorted.

She sighed. "Touché," she replied.

There was a moment of awkward silence, until Angie noticed two girls walking from the school toward the gates.

"Isn't that Suzie?" she asked.

"Looks like her," I agreed.

"Who's that with her?"

"Dunno," I replied, trying to appear nonchalant.

"Isn't it Kawen thingy?"

"Karen Walker? From Wendy's class?" I offered.

"Yeah. Looks like her. They're holding hands," she observed.

"Maybe you've given her a taste for pussy," I sniggered.

"I haven't given her a taste for anything. She alreadyhad that," Angie laughed.

"Well... Maybe she's starting to fulfil her obligations?" I suggested.

Angie looked puzzled. "Kawen Walker wasn't one of the girls who were bullying me," she said more quietly, as the pair came closer. "That was Kawen Smith."

"Ah, well," I shrugged.

Suzie and Karen walked out of the gates and away from us, in the direction of Angie's house.

"They're not going to Suzie's house. She lives this way."

"Maybe they're going to Karen's?" I suggested.

"Hmmm..." Angie mused, wordlessly, and we let the matter drop.

There was another long pause until at last she asked, "So... Who was it then?"

"Who was what?" I replied, genuinely confused this time.

"Who was it told you I had a nickname?"

I'd been wondering when she would get around to that. "Oh... That," I smirked.

"Well? Come on. Out with it."

"I promised not to tell."

"If you don't tell me, you can forget the tweat I have planned for you and Wendy."

"What treat?" I asked, suddenly interested.

"Tell me first," she insisted.

"I can't," I reasoned. "I promised."

"Well, give me a clue then."

"OK," I smiled. "Well, she is quite tall, she has avery long tongue, and she speaks with a distinct East European accent."

"Alysia?" Angie cried, in a dismayed tone.

"Close," I told her, "but a bit older, and with black hair."

"Oh my God.Her mum?"

"Well, I didn't tell you, did I. You guessed," I laughed.

"Why would she call me 'Little Miss Honeypot'?"

I sniggered. "You tell me," I replied. "Anyway, it was Honeypot Bolton," I corrected her, sniggering again.

At that moment, Wendy came into view, so we were silent until she came close.

"Hello," we greeted her, almost in unison.

Wendy looked surprised to see Angie with me. "Hello," she replied, suspiciously.

"Don't worry," I told her. "We were just talking about Karen Walker. She went off somewhere with Suzie."

Wendy said nothing as we got up and we set off toward my house, while Angie explained what she wanted us to do for her. Had we known exactly what was in her mind, we probably wouldn't have agreed so readily. And it turned out that thetreat she had promised, wasn't really for us at all - it was all for Angie herself. She was using us, as usual.

When we got to my house, we went around the back way. My mam smiled and waved as she saw us walk past the kitchen window. She was preparing liver and onions for our tea.

"Oh my. Three of yous?" she exclaimed. "How am I going to feed the three of yous now?"

"Ah... Well... Maybe that's not a problem?"

"And what would you mean by that, Missy?" she asked.

"Can we go to Wendy's for tea tonight instead?" I asked.

"Sorry Mrs O'*****. We have a biology project we need to finish," Angie explained, supporting me.

My mammy sighed. "Well, what am I to do with allthisnow?" she said, throwing her hands up and gesturing toward the worktop strewn with partly prepared food.

I looked at the dates on the cakes. "Well, the meat and veg will be OK in the fridge, and these will be fine for tomorrow Mammy. Could we come here for tea tomorrow instead?"

She looked irritated. "Oh... very well," she eventually said, with a sort ofhuff.

"Oh, thank you Mammy," I cried, flinging my arms around her.

"Thank you Mrs O. You're the best," Angie added, backing me up.

"But mind you don't let me down again tomorrow," she warned as we left.

We were about to leave when Angie asked, "Can I go to the loo first please.

Only a minute later and Angie was back. "That was quick," I told her. She just gave me a false smile, cocking her head to one side, and we left, with Mammy still chuntering as we closed the door.

----------

Meanwhile, at the Bolton residence, thebing bong of the doorbell disturbed Jenny's sleep. She rose from the bed, looked back and smiled. "I'll get rid of them," she whispered as she reached for a bath robe, pulling the door to behind her as she descended the stairs to the front door.

Holding the gown around her, she was taken aback as she opened the door, but her surprised expression was rapidly replaced by a broad smile. There on the step were two lovely young ladies. One she recognised immediately as her shapely new disciple from the previous weekend, and beside her stood a tall, slender, dark haired girl with a very petite figure. Both were dressed in the standard senior school uniform of short sleeved white blouse, pleated red and black checkered skirt, white ankle socks and black patent buckle-up shoes.

The new girl was very slim, with lovely deep brown eyes and a pretty, oval face, accentuated by her long straight, almost black hair.

Jenny licked her lips. "Hello Suzanne," she greeted them. "Well, I certainly didn't expect to seeyou here again so soon," she added, not looking at Suzie at all, but studying her companion with keen interest. "Andwho isthis?" her voice rising at least an octave in pitch as she spoke the last word.

"Is this a bad time?" Suzie asked.

Jenny's immediate thought was 'Could be. Depends on what you mean bybad, and what we get up to', but she resisted the temptation to say it out loud. Instead she shook her head and smiled. "No. Not at all. Do come in."

To the Reader:

I don't want to bore you with the details of what happened next - after all, it's just more of the same.

What's that? You want to hear about it?

Surely not. But - You've heard it all before.

You really want to hear about it?

Well - OK. If you insist.

The two girls stepped into the hall and Jenny closed the door behind them as Suzie answered the earlier question, "This is Karen."

Jenny looked the girl up and down. The pair were of similar height, but Karen was nowhere near as buxom as her friend. In fact she appeared quite flat chested, but that didn't worry Jenny - she preferred her girls to be young looking, in fact, the younger the better.

"Well, this is an unexpected pleasure," Jenny told them, adding under her breath, "at least, itcould be."

Karen looked at Suzie with a worried expression, but Jenny, quickly noticing the girl's concern, told her, "Look at me child."

Karen, unused to being spoken to abruptly, was about to object when Jenny said softly, "Don't worry child. We're all friends here. Look at me," she repeated. "Look into my eyes."

The tall, slender girl obeyed, and Jenny, wasting no time at all, began performing her well practiced art. Within seconds, Karen was the epitome of calm.

"That's right, my lovely," Jenny told her. "Nothing to be concerned about. Just stand still and let all your worries melt away."

Karen stood before her, totally acquiescent as she gazed at her new mistress. Jenny smiled, reached a hand forward and stroked the flatness of the girl's blouse with the back of her hand. Karen simply stood there, apparently unaware of Jenny even touching her.

"Now child. You're going to let us do anything we want to. Understand?" The girl looked from one to another of them, then slowly, silently, she nodded her head slightly. "And... you're going to enjoy it," Jenny told her.

Karen stared blankly at her and slowly nodded again.

Jenny smiled, then looked over her shoulder toward the door. "Geraldine!" she called in the general direction of the stairs. "Come and see who Suzanne has brought for us to play with."

In less than half a minute, Ges was there beside her mother. She too was clad only in a bath robe, but hers was tied at the waist.

"You remember Suzanne, don't you sweetie?"

Ges nodded with wide-eyed approval.

Suzie looked back and forth between Jenny and her daughter, clearly surprised that they would both be in dressing gowns in the middle of the afternoon.

"We were just enjoying some... quality time," Jenny explained after a brief pause, by way of a feeble excuse. "Weren't we sweetie."

Ges smiled and gazed up lovingly at her mother, slipping one arm behind the woman's back, and the other inside her open gown. The hand moved up to grip, then caress one full breast, then moved down between her thighs. Jenny's eyes closed slightly and she moaned, biting her lip as she looked down to face her daughter, placing a hand on the girl's face as she bent to kiss her, full on the mouth.

Suzie just stared at them, with Karen seemingly oblivious to it all.

"Ahem..." Jenny interrupted their thoughts after a few moments, carefully removing her daughter's hand from her groin and breaking from the clinch, "and... this is Karen," she introduced the inert looking girl. "Suzanne has brought her to play. Isn't that right, Karen?"

The girl looked from one to another, blankly, as Jenny declared, "Isn't she lovely?" adding, "Suzanne. Please would you be kind enough to help Karen with her blouse?"

She looked puzzled.

Jenny sighed. "Go and stand behind Karen," she explained patiently, "and unfasten her blouse for us, would you?" she said, forcing a smile.

"Oh! Oh, yes. Of course Mrs Bolton."

"Have you forgotten already my dear? My girls address me asMama."

"Sorry," the girl apologised. "Of course... Mama."

Suzanne took her place behind her slender school friend and reached around her, slowly, sensually, unbuttoning the girl's white blouse until it was completely open at the front.

"Now my dear," Jenny said, "show us what she has to offer would you?"

Suzie gripped the lapels of the blouse and slipped it back from Karen's shoulders, peeling it from her and allowing it to fall to the floor behind her, revealing the upper half of her slender body, now obscured only by a white lacyA-Cup bra, that wasn't even properly filled.

"Hmmm..." Jenny mused. "We don't allowthose in this house..." she said to the girl, adding, "do we," looking aside to Suzie.

"No Mama," Suzie replied.

"Suzanne. Would you be kind enough to remove it for her?"

Suzie smiled happily and nodded, fiddling with the clasp behind Karen's back. The garment fell loose, now only held in place by the thin shoulder straps which Suzie gently eased away, allowing the bra to fall to Karen's feet.

What was revealed, Jenny thought to be even more delectable than she had anticipated. The tiniest pair of swollen nippled breasts you ever saw. Certainly not what one might expect adorning a girl of almost nineteen years. This looked more akin to the newly developing bust of a young girl just entering puberty.

Jenny looked at the floor where the small padded bra had fallen, thinking to herself, 'Was it really worth the effort to pad a bra to anA-cup?'

She looked back at the half-naked girl before her, smiled and licked her lips again. "Very nice," she commented, "but, you needn't have bothered with the brassiere," she giggled. "You really have nothing to hold up," she giggled.

"I just wanted to look a bit more mature," the girl reasoned.

"Don't worry child," Jenny assured her. "You look just perfect to me," she said, with a lusty smile.

Jenny stared at the girl's half naked body, licking her lips. "Well Suzanne. You certainlyhave done well," she complimentedthen musing to no-one in particular, "I wonder what she's hiding under that skirt?"

"Geraldine my sweet," she said, turning to her daughter. "Would you check for us?"

Ges fell to her knees in front of the girl, dipping her head down as she raised the hem of the girl's skirt and pulled it over her head. "She has knickers on Mama," Ges called back.

Jenny rolled her eyes and let out a pathetic sigh. "That wasn'texactly what I meant, sweetie," she sighed. "See what she hasunder the knickers."

Ges gripped the waistband and pulled the regulation navy-blue knickers down to Karen's ankles.

"She has a thick, black bush Mama," she replied. Ges raised her face to the mass of dark muff and inhaled. "She's a bit stinky too," she added.

Karen simply stood there, blissfully unaware of what was happening to her.

By now, unable to resist the temptation of the semi-naked girl in front of her, Suzie's arms had enfolded her classmate, and as she kissed the bare neck and shoulder, her hands crossed over Karen's chest and the fingertips began playing with her classmate's rapidly stiffening nipples.

"Let's lose the skirt too, shall we?" Jenny suggested to Suzie. "Oh, and Geraldine... would you unbuckle the shoes for me sweetie?"

Suzie obeyed immediately, letting the skirt fall to the floor on top of the unnecessary brassiere, and while Ges was busy with the shoes, Jenny reached forward to cup her hand beneath the thick, dark bush, fiddling amongst the muff, causing Karen's eyes to open wide. The girl gasped and moaned softly, then let out a gentle whimper.

"Hmmm..." Jenny mused. "A virgin. How... perfect," she smiled. "Geraldine. You've never tasted a virgin, have you?"

Ges stared at the naked girl and smiled expectantly, shaking her head slowly.

"How about you Suzanne?"

"No Mama," Suzie replied.

"Well, we'll soon putthat to right," Jenny told them, "but first we need to get rid of this awful bush. Geraldine. Go and fetch the things for Mama, would you sweetie?" she said to her daughter.

Ges turned and ran to the stairs, as Jenny instructed the remaining girls, "You two, come with me."

They led Karen into the lounge, now completely nude apart from the white ankle socks, leaving her clothing in the hallway, looking as if that was all that remained after she had simply evaporated away.

They stopped just inside the lounge doorway, where Jenny turned the girl's back to the Welsh Dresser.

"Now Suzanne. Why don't you help Mama by warming up our pretty young guest while I do her hair, would you?"

She opened a drawer and pulled out a brush and a couple of pink hair ties.

"Warm her up?" Suzie queried, clearly confused.

"Yes my dear," Jenny sighed. "I need to put her hair in bunches first my dear," she explained. "We want her to look just like a pretty little baby girl before we can have someproper fun with her." She smirked. "Maybe I should have saidimproper fun?" she giggled. "I simply thought perhaps you might like to get her started for Mama? You could taste her pretty little nipples and stroke her bushy little pussy while I do her hair. We want her nice and juicy when we eat her, don't we?" she reasoned. "No fun sucking on a tender little cunt if it isn't juicy, is there," she smiled.

Jenny took the brush and ties, and fashioned Karen's hair into cute bunches that began high on either side of her head and reached down to her delectable bare shoulders, while Suzie slipped one arm low around Suzie's waist, the other hand stroking the furry bush between her thighs. Realising that Karen was completely passive to the idea, Suzie bent her head low to kiss and suckle on the puzzled girl's tiny nipples, as she began rubbing the length of her middle finger against the quickly moistening slit buried deep in the thicket of dark muff between Karen's legs. Karen began to moan with pleasure, and it wasn't long before Jenny was ready.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
430 Followers