After School Delight Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There! Isn't that nice?" Jenny announced at last, turning the girl to face her when she had finished the job. She pulled Karen close and wrapped her arms around her passive naked body, kissing her full on the mouth and thrusting her tongue into the yielding mouth, making Karen's eyes open wide in surprise, but she made no sound, nor any move to object in any way.

"Now..." Jenny gasped excitedly, catching her breath on finally releasing the girl, "let's take her over to the sofa," she suggested.

They almost dragged her, stumbling over to the middle of the room where once again Jenny wrapped her arms around the naked girl and began openly fondling her pert little bottom, pinching her tiny breasts and generally ravishing her again.

"Do you know what we're going to do?" Jenny asked of Karen, breathing softly into her ear.

Karen shook her head slowly, with a worried pout on her lips.

"We're going to take all of this horrible muff away for you," Jenny told her, cupping her hand around the girl's groin once again, stroking and probing her. "Make you look like a pretty little virgin child," she smiled.

"Then," she went on, "we're all going to taste your sweet, juicy little slit," she whispered. "And last of all," she told the girl, pressing her lips to the puzzled girl's ear, "we're all going to take turns fucking your tender little virgin cunt. We're going to fuck you little girl. Fuck you beyond your wildest dreams."

"Now. Kiss her," Jenny instructed to Suzie.

Suzie leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her slender friend's lips.

"Not like that," Jenny rebuked the cautious student. "Like this!"

She grabbed Karen's head with both hands and forced a long, passionate kiss on her, thrusting her tongue between the surprised girl's lips, then dragging the flat of her tongue across her open mouth.

Karen pulled back and gasped, smiling nervously, and immediately, Suzanne followed Jenny's example, surprised at how much both she and her naked partner seemed to enjoy the experience.

Each standing slightly to her either side, they turned Karen's back to the back of the sofa,

"Now we take her," Jenny told the new recruit. "Follow my lead," she said, dipping her head down to close her lips over one pert little nipple.

With one arm each behind Karen's back, they leaned her backwards over the back of the sofa, sucking and nibbling at her tiny nipples, delighting in the way they stiffened in their mouths. In turn, Karen's arms closed around the shoulders of the pair stroking their hair affectionately as Jenny guided Suzie's hand to the girl's exposed crotch.

"Use your finger to find the hymen," she instructed the girl.

"Oh, that feels heavenly," Karen moaned softly, closing her eyes as they attended her.

"Can I suck her cunt now Mama?" Ges asked, returning with the shaving kit.

"All in good time sweetie," her mother replied. "We can all have a turn with her," she smiled, "but first," she added, stroking Karen's generous covering of pubic muff, "we have to get rid of this awful bush. Do you remember how we did this for you Suzanne?" she asked.

"Yes Mama," the girl replied, excitedly.

"Good girl. Get undressed then. We're going to have some fun with this pretty little toy."

----------

So, the three of us left my very disgruntled mammy tidying the kitchen, and we set off in the direction of Wendy's house. We weren't actually going to Wendy's of course - not yet leastways. Our interim destination was Arthur's.

On the way, Angie seemed to be walking oddly, but when I asked her about it, she quickly changed the subject.

"Can I do Wendy's hair in pigtails? Like yours?" she asked. "Then you can do mine in bunches."

"Why?" I asked.

"I think he'll like that," she smirked. "I wouldn't mind betting he likes thelittle girl look."

We reluctantly agreed, and when she'd finished she held Wendy by the shoulders, admiring her. Suddenly, she grabbed her head and slapped a passionate kiss on her mouth.

"Hey!" I complained.

"Alwight, miss jealous tits," she grinned - and did the same to me.

"That wasn't quite what I meant," I told her afterwards, unable to stifle a slight smile.

The further we walked, Wendy was becoming more and more apprehensive, and by the time we got to her street, she was really quite agitated.

"Come on," Angie encouraged her. "It'll be alwight. I won't let him do anything to you. I won't let him touch either of you. It's me that wants him. I just want you to give him a show. Turn him on. You know?"

"Yes, I know," I replied, sarcastically.

"Why do you even want to do that though," Wendy asked. "It's not as if he's handsome of anything. He doesn't even have a good body. He's a slob."

"I know," Angie admitted, dolefully, "but... it's like I said, he weminds me of my dad. I miss him so. All I want to do is hold his cock. I just want to tease him a little."

She convinced me, fool that I am, so I coaxed Wendy toward the front door. Angie knocked on the door and we waited. Almost a minute went by. We were about to turn away when the door opened and there stood Arthur Neal. He had smartened himself up - obviously had a wash and shave, but underneath he still looked a slob.

"Ooohh... 'free of ya," he smiled. "Allo ladies," he greeted us. "I wusbeginnin' to fink you wasn't comin'."

"Hello Arthur," Angie replied, giving him an inviting smile back.

"Ello luv," he said, leering at Wendy. "I bin dreamin' of summat like this for years."

He stepped back from the door and watched us closely, drooled more like, as we trooped in. I could feel his eyes on me, and it made my skin crawl. I know Wendy felt the same.

"I don't like this Angie," I told her.

"Don't wowy. It will be alwight."

We entered the kitchen, followed closely by Arthur, and Angie wasted no time in getting down to business.

"So... Arthur..." she began, positioning the three of us on one side of the kitchen table near to the worktops, with him on the other side against the wall. She stood between Wendy and I, with her arms around our shoulders, smiling invitingly at him as she continued, "first, we need to establish some gwoundwules."

Arthur considered the matter for all of half a second, responding with a cautious, "Oh... kay..."

"Good," Angie replied. "First, you can't touch anyone unless you're invited to do so," she told him. "That is vewy important."

He nodded his approval.

"Next, you mustn't touch yourself." He looked puzzled. "No wanking during the show," she explained.

He looked disappointed, but agreed.

"And lastly, we have to keep the back door open slightly." Again his expression was one of confusion. "To give us a quick escape in case wifey comes home early?" she explained.

He went to the back door and unlocked it, opening it half an inch, then returned to his post.

Angie smiled. "Good. Now... What would you like us to do for you?"

He looked the three of us up and down, leering, as he replied, "Well, you can start by showin' us yer tits agin."

"I'm not showing him anything!" Wendy objected.

Angie sighed, then turned to her and smiled. "Look at me," she said softly. She placed a finger under Wendy's chin and turned the girl's face toward her own, touching her lips with the gentlest of kisses, telling her, "It will be alwight. I pwomise."

Wendy looked confused, blinking and shaking her head slightly as Angie reached up and began to unfasten the top two buttons on her blouse. She looked at me and smiled, then over her shoulder at Arthur, who was displaying a generously proportioned lump in the front of his track-suit bottoms.

Angie continued to unfasten the buttons down the front of Wendy's blouse, until she was able to pull the front open to reveal a significant view of flesh, without actually exposing Wendy's beautiful dark nipples.

"How do you like it so far?" Angie asked our host.

"Cor... Yeah," he replied, enthusiastically.

Leaving Wendy facing him with her blouse open, Angie took up a similar stance behind me, reaching around to begin the same process with me.

"I don't like this," I whispered my objection again, but Angie ignored my complaint and continued, repeating her whispered assurance of, "Don't wowy. It will be alwight."

I don't know why, but I let her continue until all the buttons were undone. She kissed my ear, licked my neck lasciviously, and proceeded to peel the garment from my shoulders, exposing my tiny, bare breasts for him to see.

The lump in his pants could hardly have grown any bigger, and I remember thinking, if he wasn't such a slob of a guy, he would be quite a catch for a girl who likes cock.

He reached down to grab the lump and squeezed it.

"Ah! No!" Angie warned him. "None of that, or we're leaving."

He stopped at once.

"That's mine," she smiled, her hands now reaching around me to caress my naked upper body. She fondled my tiny breasts and tweaked my nipples, studying the torment on his face, before moving aside to stand behind Wendy.

"You keep playing with them," she ordered.

I don't really know why, but I did as I was told. I'm sure I've said before, I think Angie must have inherited some of her mother's bewitching skills, or perhaps she was learning the art, but I felt compelled to obey. Meanwhile, Angie began to peel the loose, open blouse from Wendy's shoulders, displaying to poor tormented Arthur my new lover's perfectly shaped bare breasts.

"Do you like these?" Angie asked him.

"Cor. Don't I 'alf," he replied, fidgeting around and squeezing his knees together, in a vain attempt to further stimulate himself without actually touching anything.

Angie placed her hands on Wendy's shoulders, watching Arthur's eyes as she slid them down over the front of the open blouse, then curling her fingers inside, she ran them slowly up the sides of Wendy's semi-naked body, caressing the bare nipples with the backs of her fingers as she progressed, until finally she gripped the lapels and peeled the garment from her, allowing it to fall behind. Not content with that, she proceeded to slide her hands around the front to grip, squeeze, and knead Wendy's lovely firm bust, pinching gently, then flicking her index fingers across the stiff, dark nipples.

"Aww, come on," Arthur complained, as Wendy closed her eyes and her hand moved down to press against her groin, stimulating herself. "That ain't fair. She can do it. Why can't I?"

"She's the entertainment," Angie teased, smirking. "Now," she asked, still molesting Wendy's breasts. "Would you like to see their pussies?"

"Cor! Yeah," he agreed, excitedly.

"I'm not doing that!" I told her.

"Awww. Why?" Angie asked, genuinely surprised.

I hesitated before replying, "Auntie Ethel has come to stay," I told her.

Arthur looked puzzled. "Well, she ain't 'ere, is she?" he reasoned.

"No..." I began again. "It''s myweek."

He still looked confused.

"It'sthat time of the month," I told him, but he still didn't catch on.

I gave an exasperated sigh. "It's just... the wrong time for me," I said, in a last ditch attempt to make him understand.

The others both got it. I looked at Wendy, rolled my eyes back in a pathetic gesture, and gave a shrug.

"She's menstruating," Wendy explained.

Arthur just stared at me, gobsmacked.

"I don't believe you," Angie retorted.

"Yeah. We doan believe ya!" he echoed.

I stared at them defiantly, raised my foot to rest on a chair, and lifted the hem of my skirt. Then, pulling the crotch of my knickers aside I showed them my bald little pussy.

Arthur's eyes lit up, suddenly smiling with delight, until he noticed the small white cord from the tampon hanging from my slit, then his expression changed.

At last the coin had dropped, so to speak.

"If you don't believe me now, I told them, "you can pull it out, but I don't have any more with me, so if you do that you'll have to put it back and clean up the mess!" I snapped, angrily. "I wasn't about to tell him that I was at the end of my cycle, and it was only therejust in case."

"Hmmm..." Angie mused. "OK. We believe you," she told me. Then, turning to Arthur she asked him, "Would you like a feel?"

"Wot? 'Er fanny?" he asked.

"No, silly boy. Their tits," she grinned.

"Oh my God, yeah," he replied excitedly.

She gave a wicked laugh. "Who's going to be first then?" she asked of Wendy and I.

"He's not touching me," Wendy retorted. "I only live two doors away. He'll be wanting to drag me in here and grope me every time he sees me."

"Well you can't have me either," I told them. "I'm underage."

"She's not," Angie countered, laughing. "She's the same age as me."

"Well, he's still not getting his hands on me," I told them. "Why don't you let him grope you? This was your idea."

Angie turned to face him, smiling, as she studied the sinful anticipation on his face.

"Well..." she said softly. "Looks like it's just you and me then," she told him, turning back to smile over her shoulder at us.

"Wendy, why don't you sit up there on the counter, and Macey can show Arthur what you two like to do for each other."

As Wendy climbed up onto the worktop Angie went over to stand before Arthur and began unfastening the buttons on her blouse, smiling and watching his eyes as bit by bit, more and more creamy bare flesh was revealed, until...

----------

Back at Angie's house, Suzie and Ges now had Karen tipped backwards over the back of the sofa, and were were holding her legs wide for Jenny, after their sex crazy hostess had treated her to a similar eradication of body hair that Suzie herself had undergone only days earlier.

Karen hadn't struggled at all, in fact she seemed to be enjoying the experience. That was probably due to all the lapping around the insides of her thighs that Ges and Suzie had been bestowing upon her while Jenny had been removing every last trace of the dark muff from around her tender pussy.

Jenny stood back and admired the newly exposed flesh. She was surprised to find that Karen had no trace of labia at all - just a soft, creamy, fleshy mound with the deep, dark slit, and a tiny clitoris, just peeping out.

"Hmmm... Just as I'd hoped," she commented. "What adelightful little baby you are," she sighed. "OK. Let's have her socks off too, shall we?" Jenny suggested.

"Why?" Suzie asked.

"Some people like that," she replied, with a mysterious smile.

With Ges and Suzie still holding Karen upside-down by her shins, Jenny proceeded to remove the pretty white ankle socks, revealing her dainty little bare feet. Oddly enough, they should have looked too small for such a tall girl, but somehow they didn't.

With Ges and Suzie holding Karen's shins close to the ankles, Jenny began to trace a series of imaginary lines up and down the inside of the girl's thighs with her fingernails, from the backs of her knees right up to the point where the tender flesh joined her naked torso, stimulating the sweet, fresh juices to flow.

"What a delicious looking treat you are," Jenny breathed softly, bending low to inhale the pungent aroma of vaginal sweat from the girl's freshly shaven crotch. She kissed, caressed the soft, bare thigh with her cheek, then dragged her tongue slowly across the newly shaven slit, savouring the flavour of the young girl's body.

"Oh, girls," she breathed softly. "This tastes wonderful. Mmmm...Sweet salty sex.Mmmm... Tasty, Tangy little slit. Mmmm... Juicy little baby girl," she enthused.

She pressed her open mouth over the exposed crotch, lapping and gobbling greedily, as if it was the first time she had ever tasted such a sweet morsel. Over a minute she engorged herself of the fresh young flesh, until at last she recovered her composure.

"Oh I'm so sorry girls. How rude of me. I'm neglecting you." She coughed lightly, excusing herself, then added, "Come along girls. You really must try this," she smiled at her two accomplices.

Ges didn't really need any invitation - this was her forte after all, but it seemed that Suzie needed a little encouragement.

"Come along now Suzanne," Jenny coaxed the new tutee. "Kiss it properly. You know... the way we like to kiss here," she insisted.

Suzie smiled cautiously, nodded, then closed her lips against the bald, shaven area and began to carefully test the open slit, quickly finding she enjoyed the taste and the thrilling sensation.

"That's right," Jenny purred. "Make our pretty little baby feel good."

She began kissing and lapping the way she had been instructed, and Karen pushed her groin up to meet the greedy tongue with each lap, cooing with delight as her idle hands rose to her tender little breasts, and she began playing with the ultra-sensitive swollen nipples, moaning with pleasure.

"Now," Jenny asked, "Are you both ready for your first real taste of a sweet, fresh virgin?"

Both girls nodded expectantly.

"OK. Hold her legs," she told them.

With with Karen's bare feet raised and facing the ceiling, Suzie and Ges hooked their arms over the backs of her knees, pinning her to the back of the sofa and holding her wide, in much the same way that Ges and Angie had done while Jenny had shaved Suzie.

Jenny caressed the bald, shaven pussy lovingly with her left hand, while making a fist with the right. Then, extending her two middle fingers she eased them carefully into the open slit between Karen's thighs, working them into the wetness to find the tender virgin cavity. The fingers of her right hand felt for the delicate crescent shaped membrane of the hymen, while the thumb of her left hand rubbed the extended clitoris firmly.

"Now girls..." Jenny began again. "Watch carefully, and hold on tight."

She pinched the engorged clitoris lightly between the thumb and forefinger of her left hand, rolling it around and making Karen moan and squirm, then continued with, "This, is the way we pop the virgin cherry," she laughed.

She almost shouted the wordpop, as she plunged the two extended fingers of her right hand deep into the exposed slit, bringing a yelp of pain from the inverted girl, and a violent flinch as the legs tried in vain to retract. Jenny ignored Karen's reaction, thrusting her two fingers repeatedly into the girl, making her buck and heave against the two girls holding her open.

With a satisfied smile, Jenny finally withdrew her blood streaked fingers from Karen's freshly deflowered body, sucking them clean as she instructed Ges and Suzie, "Now girls... take your first taste of sweet, fresh, virgin pussy."

The two girls lowered their heads to the wet slit and competed to lap greedily, vying for the space between Karen's legs and making her forget all about the brief, stinging discomfort of losing her virginity, as she moaned with pleasure once more.

Karen and her two schoolfriends were becoming more and more excited when a dark skinned, rounded face appeared around the door.

"Hello?" came a familiar sounding voice with a distinct Indian/Asian accent. "I thought I could hear voices."

"Ahh.Methi," Jenny greeted the attractive round faced woman.

Methi was quite short in stature and perhaps slightly overweight, as her fairly plump arms revealed. She was holding a bed sheet wrapped around her, and as her ample bust was all but spilling over the top, she was clearly quite naked beneath it.

"Can I help?" she asked, seemingly unfazed by the bawdy scene before her.

Ges and Suzie were momentarily distracted by the sound of her voice, looking around to see what the interruption was, and the Asian woman stared keenly at the sight of the naked schoolgirl with them, as they paused from their attention to Karen.

"Oh my goodness," Methi declared with obvious interest. "And what isyour name?" she asked the naked Suzie.