After School Delight Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne stood upright, turned toward the dark, tanned woman and smiled. "I'm Suzie," she replied.

"Hmmm..." Methi responded, apparently now completely uninterested in anything else going on around them. "Would you like to come and play with me?" she asked.

Without waiting for a reply, she reached out a hand for Suzie, who turned back for Jenny's approval.

Jenny smiled and nodded, and as Suzie took Methi's hand she allowed herself to be led away by the short, plump Asian woman.

"Come with me," Methi said to the nubile girl, slipping an arm around her naked shoulders as she guided her toward the door. "I make you feel very good. We have lots of good fun."

Jenny watched the pair depart. Evenshe was surprised at how seamlessly Methi had adapted to the ways of the Bolton household. 'Perhaps she never wanted to be married?' she thought to herself.

Apparently unperturbed, Ges moved away, around to the seat of the sofa, abandoning her place beside her mother.

She stood looking down at the naked, upturned girl on the sofa. With the body hair removed she looked so childlike, and it was only her height and the relative maturity in her facial features belying her otherwise youthful appearance. But that in itself was almost impossible to recognise from her current situation, and frankly it would have made no difference to Ges anyway. All that poor, simple Ges could see was a delicious looking piece of flesh, spread out, ready and waiting for her to use, to satisfy her own wanton urges.

As Ges moved closer, Karen was smiling.Anything we want. Thosewere the words her new mistress had used, right? And, youwill enjoy it. 'At last the waiting was over', she thought.

Ges pulled the cord of her robe, allowing it it to fall open, and climbed up on the seat of the sofa, calmly parting her knees to straddle Karen's head, carefully nestling her open crotch over the waiting girl's face. Karen simply laid there inverted, and waited for her. Happy at the accommodating response of her intended partner, Ges discarded her robe completely and proceeded to wrap her arms around her passive lover's waist, pressing her lips over the open crotch, and began to lap hungrily at Karen's freshly shaven pussy.

"What are you doing?" her mother asked, smiling.

Ges looked up to give her a peculiar, puzzled look, as if to say, 'Isn't it obvious?' "Rampant sixty-nine," she replied.

Jenny raised a hand to her mouth, to stifle an involuntary snorting sound as she tried to not to laugh.

"Who taught you that expression?" she asked.

Ges raised her head just long enough to reply, "Macey," before returning her attention to the job at hand.

"Might have known it," Jenny smirked.

Ges ignored her mother's mocking comment and gripping Karen's knees, forced them up (that should probably be down?) under the girl's arms, then hugged her around the waist again, trapping the thighs against the sides of her slender body. Now the object of her keen desire was completely open, and Ges began lapping and sucking at the exposed fleshy mound, forcing her tongue deep into the tasty little slit.

"You mind you don't suffocate her," her mother warned.

Ges raised her head, smiled at her mother, closed her eyes and threw back her head, moaning softly as she ground her own wet pussy down against the captive girl's head, clearly managing to locate some convenient projection to employ as stimulus for herself.

"Karen," Jenny called to the girl. "If you need some air, just tap on Geraldine's leg and she will stop," she told Ges' captive partner.

"You understand?" Jenny asked of her daughter, who nodded in agreement.

A silent thumbs-up signal came from the entrapped girl, then the hands came to rest on Ges' hips, and Jenny smiled as her daughter's head dipped down once again, burying her tongue deep into the waiting vulva.

Jenny looked around her, seemingly dismayed at having lost not only her buxom Asian partner to the nubile young Suzie, but also their unexpected guest to her insatiable daughter.

Ges threw her head back and closed her eyes again, biting her lip as she gyrated her hips, pressing her crotch down against the girl beneath her.

"Ooohh. Can I keep this one Mama?" she asked.

"What about your two little friends?" Jenny asked.

"Hmmm?"Ges responded lowering her head again, to resume busily devouring her succulent young feast.

"Joanne and Sarina?" Your two cute little school friends?

"Oh. I already had them," Ges told her mother. "I want this one now. Mmmm... She tastes much nicer... Mmmm...and she doesn't struggle."

Jenny smiled. "OK sweetie," she conceded, with the slightest of chuckles. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone to enjoy each other. I think I should go and make sure your two delicious little friends don't get bored." She shrugged. "But before I go, give Mama one last taste would you?"

It wasn't a request.

She pushed her daughter aside for a moment as she lowered her face to the young girl's open pussy and lapped at it for a minute, until Ges pushed her head away again, insisting, "My turn now."

"OK," Jenny conceded with a slight chuckle, watching Karen's hips begin to buck as the soles of her bare feet kicked gently in the air behind her daughter. "I'll just go and keep your cute little friends company.I think they're quite delicious, even ifyou don't want them."

To the Reader:

Hands up anyone who thought that Jenny had been having a threesome with her daughter Ges and Methi. Oh - Sorry. Strike that. You probably don't have a hand free right now. You'll probably be needing one hand to hold the tablet/laptop, and the other to scroll the text, of course. Why? What did you think I meant? (hehe ;).

----------

In Arthur Neal's kitchen, Wendy was now spread out topless on the worktop, with one foot resting up on the counter and the other leg hanging over the side. I had already deprived her of her panties, and while the fingers of both her hands were idly playing with her own delightful exposed breasts, caressing herself and teasing the dark nipples, her eyes were closed in ecstasy as my tongue lapped lovingly between her thighs.

Arthur was in a quandary - quite lost for where to look first. Wendy and I were across the other side of the kitchen, enjoying our sinful carnal pleasures, while Angie stood before him, her blouse now off her shoulders and still tucked into the skirt, but now hanging down her back. She took his hands and guided them to her perfectly shaped, delectably firm young breasts.

I raised my head and looked across at them as Arthur said to Angie in his own inimitable manner, "Jeez kid, I ain't never seen nuffink like you," and he grinned.

"I'm not a kid," Angie told him, guiding his hands to fondle her body. "I'm a young woman," she smiled, "and I need the things that a young woman needs," she whispered. "Youdo know what I mean, don't you?" she asked, raising and lowering her eyebrows, suggestively.

He nodded.

"Awww. Don't stop," Wendy complained. "You're neglecting me."

"OK my love," I told her, "but you'll have to tell me what's happening. I can't see to you and watch them at the same time, and I can't bear to miss anything."

"Just squeeze them gently for me," I heard Angie's voice encourage him.

"She's pulling the front of his track suit pants open," Wendy narrated. "Oh my God. Now she's putting her other hand down inside," Wendy said, moaning between laps of my tongue against her tender, tingling pussy.

For the next ten minutes or so, Wendy gave me a running commentary of their antics.

"Oh my. What a big boy you are," Angie smiled, gently gripping his erection and squeezing firmly as she caressed it purposefully. "Will you be my daddy?" she asked.

"I'll be anyfink you want baby," he agreed.

"Suck them for me then," she breathed, guiding his head down to her bare breasts.

He took one firm, ripe breast in his mouth and began to suckle on it like a baby.

"Oh yes Daddy. Baby loves that," she moaned, rubbing his shaft inside the loose pants. "I want you to touch me Daddy."

"I'm touchin' you baby."

"No. Down here." She took his free hand and guided it down to her panties. "Slip your hand in there Daddy. That's wight. Wight inside my panties. Can you feel my wet little slit Daddy. That's wight. Slide your finger in there. Oh yes! Oh God yes! That's it," she moaned. "Finger me Daddy. Finger your little girl."

Arthur looked puzzled. He could feel something hard, like a little stick in Angie's panties, and it seemed to be up inside her. "Ere! What's that?" he asked.

"Nothing Daddy. Just play with me," she moaned.

"Oh Macey, he's sucking her nipples and fingering her," Wendy told me, between gasps of delight. Now Wendy was squeezing her breasts roughly, pinching the nipples and rolling her ass around, as my tongue probed her urgently.

"Wemember how I used to kiss you Daddy?" Angie asked him.

"Yeah," he played along. "Kiss me baby," he said.

"No Daddy. Down there," she replied. "Would you like me to kiss it for you? she asked.

"Oh God, yeah," he moaned.

She dropped to her knees, pulling the cord of his track suit pants to release the waist band, and pulled them down to his ankles, along with his underpants.

"Oh my goodness, what abig boy you are," she told him, her eyes wide, as she took the shaft firmly in both hands and placed the gentlest of kisses on the hot, hard tip.

"Oh God. Oh yeah," he moaned. "That's real good baby," he encouraged as she stopped speaking. "Oh yeah. Wrap yerlaughin' gear round that baby," he moaned.

"Oh God Macey. She's got his dick in her mouth," Wendy gasped.

Arthur gripped her head and started to pump it into her mouth, but Angie pulled away. "No Daddy. Not like that. Your little baby needs you to taste her first," she told him.

She pulled her panties down around her feet, and moved back to sit up on the table edge, sucking a lollipop.

"Ere. Where d'youget that from?" he asked.

"I was hiding it," she giggled, deftly slipping one foot free from the elasticated leg of the panties, leaving the garment clinging to the other ankle as she raised her foot up onto the table beside her, exposing her bare, shaven pussy to our excited host.

"Kiss me Daddy," she moaned, reaching down and parting her labia with two fingers. "Kiss me like you used to."

"Oh," he hesitated. "I ain't never done nuffink like that," Arthur told her.

"But, you always used to kiss me there... You used to lick my sweet little pussy for me... before you fucked me," she told him, pouting. "Youdo want to fuck me... don't you?"

Arthur considered the option for almost a second before dipping his head down between her parted thighs.

"Oh baby!" he moaned enthusiastically. "That tastes real sweet. I never knew what I wusmissin'," he told her.

"Where did you think I was hiding the lollipop?" she giggled.

He didn't respond, except to continue lapping and sucking at her sweet slit, and she moaned, "That's wight Daddy. Kiss your little girl. Put your tongue in there and kiss me. Oh yes! Oh God Yes!" she gasped.

"So much for giving him a cheap thrill," I whispered softly to Wendy.

By now I was far more interested in what was happening on the kitchen table. I could eat Wendy's beautiful pussy any time, so I mumbled an insincere apology and moved a couple of chairs closer to the worktop, so that Wendy and I could sit up beside one another and rest our feet on the chair backs.

I put my hand between Wendy's legs and she did the same for me, and we played with our own breasts while fingering each other, watching the scene unfold before us. "Careful you don't pull that out," I reminded Wendy, referring to the tampon.

"Oops! Sorry," she giggled.

"Baby needs to feel it inside her," Angie told our host.

Arthur stood, smiling broadly and displaying a magnificent erection that would make a lot of body builders jealous. "My God Wendy," I whispered. "Look at thesize of the thing."

I could hardly believe what I was seeing. It was easily as big as anything that Jenny had in her arsenal of toys.

"I know," Wendy replied. "She'll never getthat thing inside her," she breathed.

"No, she won't," I agreed.

But she proved us both wrong.

Angie rolled over onto her tummy, raising one knee up onto the table top, to expose her beautiful shapely rear to Arthur as she reached behind her to feel for him moving in close.

"That's wight Daddy. I'll be your good little girl," she told him. "Do you know what good little girls do for their daddies?" she asked.

"What baby?" he replied.

"They put it in for you," she giggled. "Let me do it for you," she said, looking back over her shoulder and smiling at him.

She gripped his shaft and guided it to the right spot, working the thick, throbbing tip between her sopping wet pussy lips. "Now, push Daddy," she said softly. "Push gently. Not too much Daddy. Just a little bit. That's it. A bit more. Nice and easy. Oh yes. That's wight. Oh yes. Oh yes."

We stared at Angie's face which was turning bright red, and the veins on her neck began to stand up, as he continued to force the monster into her.

She groaned softly as he leaned forward. She moaned. "Oh yes Daddy. That's wight. Yes Daddy. Oh yes. Yes! Yes!" she cried. "That's it. Now... push it all in Daddy.Ugh. Ugh. Oh my God. It's sobig Daddy. Oh Yes! YES! YES!" she cried.

"Is it 'urtin' ya baby?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy! YES! YES! But don't stop Daddy. Oh Yes! I just love it Daddy," she cried.

The verbal interaction gradually petered out as Wendy and I watched Arthur slap his generously proportioned belly up against Angie's pert behind, and she cried out repeatedly, in time with each thrust.

"Oh Yes Daddy! YES! YES! YES!" she cried.

He looked down at his thick, glistening shaft penetrating her - reaming his surrogate daughter, then across at us, and he gave us a lewd grin. He could have hardly imagined the scene, not even in his wildest dreams. Two cute little pig tailed girls sitting almost naked on his kitchen worktop, giving him a show with their knees apart, playing with their titties and fingering each other, while a third with her hair inlittle girl bunches was spread out on his kitchen table, sucking on a lollipop while he fucked her from behind.

With her elbows and both hands flat on the table, she kept one foot on the floor while the other knee was raised up on the table beside her. Her head was raised facing us and her mouth wide open, but it was difficult to tell if she was smiling or grimacing as his big hands gripped her around the hips and he rammed the thing into her repeatedly. Her body shifted back and forth, causing her firm, shapely breasts to swing violently, fascinating us as the nipples rubbed against the table top from the motion, as he humped into her again and again.

"Hold me Daddy," Angie moaned. "Hold me tight... like you used to."

"Ow's that baby?" he asked.

"Waapyour... arms... awound me... like you... used to," she groaned, only able to grunt the words from the strain of his shaft stretching her as tight as anyone or anything had ever done. "Squeeze me... tight Daddy... and fuck my... tight little... cunt. Tell me you... love me. Hold your... little girl tight... and tell me... you love your... pretty little girl. Tell me... you love my... tight little cunt. Squeeze... my tits and... fuck my... tight little cunt... Daddy."

He did her bidding happily, his arms tight around her slender body, his hand cupped beneath one firm breast, pinching the stiff nipple between his fingers, while her face turned a deep puce colour and the veins stood proud on her neck. "Oh God Daddy," she groaned. "I've missed this... so much."

Soon he was pumping it into her like there was no tomorrow, and she let out a 'Ugh' sound with each push, until he called out, "Turn over baby. Daddy wants to see his little girl's pretty tits while he's fucking her."

"No! No! I like it this way," she resisted, but Arthur wasn't having any of that. He gripped her thighs firmly, and with a swift twist he flipped her over onto her back, twisting his shaft inside her and causing him to grimace, but a few more long, deep strokes put that right.

Once again he was grinning, gripping her thighs, then reaching out to maul her beautiful solid breasts as they wobbled atop her naked chest in response to the continued pumping of his shaft inside her.

"Suck them for me Daddy," Angie moaned.

He didn't need telling twice. He pushed her legs wide, bent over her, and sucked first one then the other, alternately as he pumped faster and faster, and Angie moaned louder and louder, until at last he cried out, "I'm gonna come. Gonna 'ave to pull out baby."

"No Daddy, come inside me," she insisted.

"No! No," he objected. "Can't baby. I don't want no kids."

"I won't get pwegnant Daddy. I pwomise. I just want it all inside me."

"Can't baby."

"If you do this for me I'll let you fuck all my fwiends. Please Daddy? Keep it in for me?" she moaned.

He didn't consider the prospect any longer. He just pumped into her, harder and faster, ending with a series of deep groans as she felt him release everything he had to give, until she lay there gasping, panting, with a broad, satisfied smile on her face.

After a minute, her breathing steadied, and she asked, "Can you get me some tissues please Daddy?"

"They're on the winda sill, by the sink," he replied.

"Wendy. Would you?" Angie appealed to us, stretching her head back to look at us together.

Wendy jumped down from the worktop, and as she passed the tissue box to Arthur, Angie grabbed her wrist. "Quick. Grab her!" she cried.

Wendy squealed in surprise, trying to pull away, but they heaved her over the table edge and on top of Angie, with our wicked classmate holding tight onto one arm and one leg, and Arthur pulling her forward. Even as she struggled they managed to manhandle her over onto her back, laying her sideways across Angie's tummy. Arthur pressed his forearm across Wendy's throat, with one big hand holding her shoulder down, and the other quickly going down between her thighs. Now she was bent over backwards across Angie's tummy, with her own bare, flat tummy and those perfect, ripe little breasts pointing toward the ceiling.

It all happened in little more than a couple of seconds, and as Wendy squealed and struggled helplessly, Angie laughed with delight. With Arthur's cock still squeezing his last few drops of semen into Angie, his thick finger found it's way into Wendy, and his mouth closed over one delectable young breast as she kicked and squealed.

I jumped down from the worktop and tried to push him away, but he was way too strong, eagerly lapping and sucking at her tender young breasts as he fingered her roughly. I looked around for something to use, and spotted the knife rack.

Grabbing the biggest one I could see, I ran around behind him and grabbed his scrotum, pressing the flat of the blade against the inside of his thigh.

He froze.

"Unless you have a burning ambition to become a eunuch," I told him, "I suggest you let her go... and be very careful how you go about it."

He released her at once, but as she leapt from the table, he leered at her, saying, "I bin watchin' you growin' up, kid. Bin wantin' to fuck you since before you 'ad tits." He grinned, "I'll 'ave you next time."

"There won't be any next time," Wendy snapped, angrily.

"We're not coming in here again," I told him determinedly, still brandishing the knife.

Even that didn't deter him. "Can't wait to tell my mates I fucked your friend 'ere ," he laughed, nodding toward Angie.