After School Delight Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could just imagine it, Rose being stripped by a gang of lust crazed women, all feasting their eyes on her ripe, naked body. It was getting me hot, but I didn't interrupt.

"We'd seen her in the showers of course," Edna told me excitedly, "and we all knew she was a dream of a girl, but there was somethin' inexplicably arousin' about seeing a girl bein' stripped naked like that, being held down on her back, strugglin and fightin'. We was all gettin' excited about it, but Maori, she was calm. She knew exactly what she was doing. While the others all held Rose still, she was takin' advantage of the situation. There was hands all over Rose's body..." she paused to gaze at me, looking me up and down, the way she had done that first evening after Wendy and I had been caught together. "All over her they were, but Maori, she was kneelin'. There was somethin' that Maori wanted that the others were too afraid to take... not right away, least-ways."

"I think I can guess," I told her, purposely loosening the remaining buttons on my blouse.

"She took that girl, just the way she had taken me, and most of the others in the billet," she said. "Not like you two," she added, pointedly. I looked away, guiltily, but she ignored my embarrassment and continued the story. "I hadn't never seen nothin' like it. Not before nor ever anywhere else since," Edna confided.

'I have', I thought, 'and so has your Wendy', but I couldn't tell herthat of course.

"But she was fightin' it," Edna continued. "Strugglin'.Kickin'.Cryin' she was, but Maori, she was lovin' it. Gobblin' away like it was the last honey on the planet, and the other girls, they were encouragin' her.

"Soon Rose was twistin' around. She began heavin' and twistin', then she arched her back and let out a cry that could have waked the dead if they hadn't been gaggin' her."

"What happened then..." I asked. I got up from my chair and sat on the edge of the table, my feet dangling over the edge, swinging back and forth, while playing with the open buttons, exposing a little more of the bare flesh between my insignificant breasts.

Edna gulped. "The others, they carried on with her." She smiled. "Seems that Rose was a bit of a masochist in a way. Bit of a wildcat she was. Liked bein' held down and taken."

I smiled. 'Just like me', I thought.

"She'd always been scared of gettin' involved with anyone, Edna went on, but when she was forced, well, that did it for her. So nights in the billet after that became a bit more... excitin'?" she smiled. "After that, there was often a few havin' a good time with her."

"Did you take a turn with her?" I asked.

"Me?" She hesitated. "No luvvie. I only went with Maori."

"Do you regret that?"

"Hmmm... Maybe... a bit. But I didn't though."

"What about after the war?"

"Oh no," she replied instantly. "That sort of thing just wasn't done. Not never. It was taboo."

"That's not true now though, is it," I smiled.

"No, it isn't... is it," she grinned.

"I have some... shall we say,like minded friends," I told her. "Would you like me to introduce you? Maybe you could make up for lost time?" I suggested, coining her daughter's phrase.

"Really?Who?"

"You met Angela, didn't you. Angela likes that sort of thing."

She smiled, but said nothing, although I could tell she was interested.

"And what about Maori?" I asked, bringing the subject back on track. "What did she do while the others were having their fun with Rose?"

She smiled a lusty smile. "Maori took me to my bed luvvie," Edna told me, moving closer and placing one hand on my cheek, the other on my shoulder, then gently pushing my blouse aside, exposing one small breast.

"And... what did she do with you?" I asked, prompting her as I gazed up into her excited eyes.

"She made me do this for her luvvie."

She touched my lips with hers very tenderly, kissing me gently as her hand covered my tiny breast, caressing gently. Her kiss moved to my cheek, then my neck, then my bare shoulder. Her hand slipped around my body to hold me behind my back as the lips found their way down over one pert little breast, pushing me carefully back. My arms reached out behind me, propping myself up as her lips began to suck gently on one stiff little nipple, exciting me as her free hand slid slowly down over my tummy, over the skirt, finding it's way to my thigh, then up under the skirt until her rough finger was stroking the damp patch in the crotch of my panties.

"Do you like me Mrs J?" I asked.

"More than you could possibly know, luvvie," she replied in a whisper.

"Put your hand inside my panties, Mrs J," I said softly.

She didn't need any second invitation. "Ooohh, she exclaimed," in a surprised tone. "You don't have any hair."

I smiled back at her. "We all shave down there Mrs J," I told her. "All my friends," I smiled. "Nice and smooth and sexy," I added, in a seductive tone.

I could tell it pleased her. For about a minute, she wetted her middle finger inside me, kissing and licking and nibbling at my stiff little nipple, until I disturbed her train of thought.

"Would you like to undress me?" I asked.

She just smiled. She didn't need to reply. She pushed me back to lie flat on the kitchen table, then unfastened the clasp on my skirt, allowing it to fall open to reveal my white lacy panties - no regulation school knickers today. They were in my backpack. She gripped my thighs at the back of my knees, raising my feet into the air as she eased my panties down to my ankles, struggling a little to slip one side over the buckle of my shoe. Then it was free, the flimsy garment still clinging to the other ankle as she gazed down excitedly at my open crotch.

"My, you are a pretty one," she smiled, stroking the calf of my leg. "You look just like a little girl."

"Iam a little girl," I told her, putting my finger in my mouth and pouting, fluttering my eyelids as I gazed up at her. Apart from my white ankle socks and my black patent shoes, I lay there, quite naked on my back on her kitchen table, my pigtails out to either side, my tiny breasts with the stiff little nipples pointing up at the ceiling, and my bald little pussy glistening with anticipation, just waiting for her to take me.

Her fingertips traced upward toward the inside of my knees, then further still toward that bare, shaven mound of sweet, salty flesh between my thighs. As she pushed my feet in the air and parted them, she sighed. "Oh my, luvvie. What a sight you are, that's for sure."

I closed my eyes as I felt her lips touch against the bare flesh on the inside of my thigh, close to my knee, then slowly kissing upward, slowly upward toward my tender little pussy, kissing all around, then the tongue began lapping right into the joint close to my aching, tingling vulva, until eventually she was easing her tongue into me.

"Mmmm... such a sweet little thing you are," she told me. "I can see why my Wendy likes you," she chuckled.

"Do you like that Mrs J?" I asked, my voice more of a soft moan than anything she had heard before.

"Oh, luvvie, I ain't done anythin' like this in years."

"But... you do like it, don't you?"

"Very nice luvvie.Very nice.Makes my heart race, and makin' me tingle... down there."

"I'm glad," I smiled.

"Do you like it?" she asked, dipping down for another taste.

"It's very nice," I told her, a slight hint of doubt in my tone.

"But?" she probed, an uncertain question in her voice.

"Well, to be truthful..." I hesitated.

"Yes? Don't be afraid to tell me. I know I'm not like your usual, cute young girlfriends," she told me.

"Oh, it's nothing like that," I replied quickly. "It's just..."

"Yes? Tell me. What do you like?"

"You'll think I'm a bit weird," I told her.

"We'reboth abit weird luvvie," she smiled. "That's why we're here," she laughed.

"OK. It's just that... well... I like to feel I'm being raped," I revealed.

"What? By men you mean?"

"Oh no! I exclaimed, a tone of intense denial in my voice. "By women. I like to be tied to a bed and raped by women."

I thought back to the times when Jenny had taken advantage of me. I know Angie had helped her, and I'm pretty sure Ges too, even before she was eighteen. The point is, although they took me against my will, initially that is, I hadenjoyed it. Perhaps something in the hypnosis had left a residual impression on me, but now Iwanted it. Ireally enjoyed it, and I just couldn't seem to get enough.

"Oh..." she said, thoughtfully, a concerned expression on her face. "You mean..."

"Yes," I told her. "The way you described Maori taking Rose. It got me really excited," I admitted.

"Did you do anythin' like that with my Wendy?" she asked.

"Oh no.Never. I just think, I'd like it," I told her, "as long as I knew I wasn't going to get hurt," I added. "You could do it for me," I suggested.

"No luvvie. Not me. Anyway, I don't have any rope."

"Not rope. You could use ribbon. Wide ribbon," I told her.

"Don't have none of that either," she replied.

"I have some. In my bag," I offered, brightly. "You could take me up to your bedroom, tie me to the bed and rape me," I suggested, excitedly.

She gave me a curious look.

"Please? It will be fun," I encouraged. "I could tell when you were telling me about Maori, that it excited you. It did for me too."

She smiled. "Well... OK then," she agreed. "If you're sure."

I grabbed my bag and took her hand, leading her to the stairs. "You'll enjoy it. I promise."

Edna's bedroom was quite ordinary looking. I've no idea why I might have imagined anything else, but I was quite surprised. She took my hand and led me to the bed - a wide brass bedstead with rails and big round knobs on the corners.

"How should we do this?" she asked.

I took a roll of wide, red ribbon from my bag, and guided her through the process of binding my hands together in much the same way that Angie had bound Suzie's hands in theRetribution episode - Angie and I had done this a few times, so we were both quite adept at it by now.

Once my wrists were secured, she laid me sideways across the bed, and passed the roll over the side and underneath, wrapping it around the foot of the bed, then passing it around my ankle, stretching my leg out sideways.

"That's right," I instructed. "Now along the side of the bed and around the bed head," I told her. "Now tie it off around my other ankle. Make sure it's good and tight. I can do the splits, so you have to stretch me as wide as you can. That's it," I encouraged.

She stood admiring me for a few minutes, just looking and licking her lips, my arms stretched up above my head, slightly off to one side, and my legs stretched wide apart. Her eyes were wide and excited as she stared at my helpless, naked body.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked.

"You really want me to do this?" she asked.

"I want you to rape me Mrs J," I told her. "I want you to bite my nipples and suck my pussy, while I struggle and scream."

She smiled and leaned over me, kissing my tummy, gently at first, then more fervently. Her tongue dragged across my navel and around my hips, then upward toward my bare breasts, lapping at first one then the other, sucking and tugging at the nipples with her lips. I pretended to cry and struggle, which only served to excite her more. Soon she was overcome with intent on using me.

I twisted around as her tongue dragged across one breast, and her lips closed on the flesh just under my arm. She pulled back, looking oddly at me. What are you doing? she asked.

"Taste it," I suggested.

"Really? Would you like that?"

"I love it," I told her.

Tentatively, she extended her tongue and lapped close to my underarm. I moaned with delight.

"Oh," she moaned. It was a pleasured moan. Then she dragged her tongue over the soft flesh under my arm, cautiously at first, then she lapped again, and again.

"Oh Macey," she sighed.

"Nice?" I asked her.

"Oh, luvvie, I never imagined. This is so good. It's so... tasty. So sweet. So salty sweet," she whispered.

She began lapping with a renewed vigour, and I began wriggling and struggling and crying out, "No! No! No!" and the more I struggled the tighter she held me and the more she clearly enjoyed it.

"Hold still little girl," she growled, twisting me around to reach the other side. "Hold still and let me eat you, you tasty little thing."

"No! Please! I'm just a helpless little virgin," I sobbed.

She looked down at me and smiled. "Yes. You are, aren't you," she grinned. There was a wicked glint in her eye. "I've never tasted a virgin," she told me as she moved down to kneel on the floor. Her rough, working woman's hands caressed up and down my bare thighs, from the knees to the very top and back, then she slid her hands under my bottom and gripped my thighs at the very top, holding tight just below my hips, pulling my groin toward her as her head bowed to close the lips against my tender naked flesh.

"Oh God! Please no! Someone save me," I sobbed, kicking and struggling.

"Nobody going to save you luvvie," she told me, playing along, as her lips began to kiss and her tongue began to lap the tops of my thighs all around my tender bald little mound. "You taste so good little girl," she growled. "So sweet. Way too good to let you go. I'm going to suck your sweet little hole until there's no juice left," she laughed, "then I'm going to do it again."

I strained to raise my head, peering down at her, as the impatient tongue began to explore all around my tender, dribbling slit, then burrow deep inside me. Her left hand slid up the side of my naked body, caressing as much bare flesh as she could find until it reached my tiny, firm little breast, where the fingers began to fondle and tweak the sensitive, stiff little nipple. Meanwhile, the nails of her right hand raked up and down my left thigh, concentrating on the small area around the joint close to my tingling pussy.

"What are you doing to me?" I sobbed. "Let me go. I'm just a poor little virgin girl. I don't want to do this. I want my mammy."

"Don't you cry little girl," she told me. "There's no mummy to save you pretty baby. I'm going to eat your sweet little cunt and drink all your sweet juice luvvie."

"No! No! Please, No!" I begged, struggling and writhing as her thumb began to stroke across the wet slit, pushing the labia open and rubbing against my engorged clitoris.

I'm sure it must have felt as real to her as it did to me, as her lips closed over my tiny, stiff clitty and she began to suck excitedly.

"Now you're mine pretty girlie," she laughed. "I'm going to take your virginity."

"No! Please, don't!" I begged, still struggling as her thumb began to push the labia aside and enter me.

"Pretty little girlie," she purred, as the end of her thumb began to penetrate. "Mmmm. Juicy little cunt. Oh luvvie. What a treat you are," she enthused as she forced her thick thumb deep inside me, her other hand pinching my nipple as her tongue teased my clitoris out and her lips pulled against it, thrilling me beyond anything I had expected from a mature, motherly woman.

I began to think back to the way Jenny had taken me. Apart from Edna's accent and language, it wasn't so dissimilar. Her lips sucked and gobbled and her fingers teased and tweaked as the sensation inside me built, taking me closer and closer to an irresistible, incredible orgasm.

I know I've probably had more exciting encounters, but this was so good it came way up there among the best of them, and I enjoyed it so much I wanted it to last forever. And I know all good things must come to an end, but what an ending. The longer she lapped and sucked at my tender little pussy, the closer I came to my orgasm, until at last I could hold back no longer. My legs began to shake even though they were bound and stretched wide, and my back arched, my hips bucking involuntarily, as she tried to hold me still, her tongue struggling to keep the thumb inside me as the violent orgasm took control of my very being.

I cried out so loudly that she had toshush me several times, but always returning her eager tongue to the place that was making me call out, thereby defeating her own instructions.

I had wanted her to use a'strap-on' on me - I'd brought one with me in my bag, but as I calmed she untied me and straitened me out on the bed. She was still partly dressed, having only discarded her shoes and cardigan in the process. She laid beside me for a while, occasionally glancing at me as she wound the ribbon into a neat roll and placed it on the bedside table.

She stretched an arm out beside me and I laid my head on her shoulder as she wrapped the arm around me, stroking my cheek with the other hand and kissing my forehead. Occasionally her hand would move down to fondle my breast and play with the nipple, then down between my thighs, teasing and arousing me again for a few moments, but it was a loving embrace - not really much more.

"Sorry luvvie," she said softly at last.

"What for?" I asked.

"For using that word." I gave her a puzzled look. "The'C' word," she added. "Everyone in The Forces use words like that. It comes as second nature sometimes," she explained.

I smiled. "No matter," I told her, snuggling into her bosom.

We cuddled together for several minutes until I ventured to ask at last, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Luvvie, after what we've been doin', I should think you can ask just about anythin' you like," she smiled.

"Well... it's just..." I paused. "You know when I asked you if you'd ever taken a turn with Rose, you said you hadn't."

"Yes luvvie?"

"Well... if I were to ask you again..."

"Yes luvvie?"

"Would I get the same answer?"

She didn't reply - at least, not in words. She just gave me a knowing smile, and I had my answer.

I nestled my head against her ample bosom, and she hugged me.

"I'll be honest with you luvvie, I sort of miss my time with Maori," she said at last.

"I thought so," I told her.

"You see..." she went on to explain, "I have this thing about oriental girls." She looked embarrassed. "Ever since Maori. It's somethin' about the way they look, you know?"

"You mean... oriental?" I joked, laughing slightly.

"Don't make fun of me," she said, looking doleful.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it unkindly."

"Every time I see a Chinese or Japanese girl or young woman, I gets this..."

"Tingle?" I interrupted.

"That's it luvvie," she told me, with a half a smile.

"How about Korean girls?" I asked.

"Yep. Them too I suppose. Anyone oriental I should think."

"I just wondered, because... there's a new girl in Wendy's class. Just started a couple of weeks ago. Wendy told me she's Korean."

"Really? She never said anythin' to me about that."

"No reason that she would, is there?" I asked.

"No..." Edna replied, thoughtfully. "No, I suppose not."

"You know Mrs J..." I began.

"Don't you think you could call me Edna?" she suggested.

I smiled up at her. "I think it feels more exciting if we keep it more formal," I revealed. "I like to pretend I'm being taken by someone I don't know very well. It's more thrilling." I gave her a coy look. "Besides, what if I were to slip up in front of Wendy... or your hubby?"

She smiled. "OK," she agreed. "So what was it then?"

"Oh. Yes. Well, I wondered if maybe..."

"Yes?" she sounded interested.

"Maybe Wendy and I could befriend her, and..."

"And?"

"And bring her here for tea one day?"

"You mean, bring this Korean girl here? For... some fun?" she asked, sitting up.

"That's right," I nodded, smiling.