After School Delight Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
440 Followers

"With Wendy?"

"Yes," I nodded again.

"With my daughter?"

I nodded again.

"You're suggestin' that you and Wendy should bring another girl here... and we all have some fun together?"

"Yes," I replied. "Don't you think you'd like that?" I asked.

"I don't really think I could do anythin' like that luvvie. Not with my own daughter," she said, looking at me very seriously.

"Why not?" I asked.

Why not? she almost shouted.

"Well, Angie and her sister Ges both enjoy sexy fun with their mam," I told her. "We all do," I added without thinking. Howstupid of me.

"What??" she exclaimed. "Are you sayin' that Angela's mother has been having sex with my little Wendy?"

"Oh no!" I lied, quick as a flash. "I don't think Wendy has done anything like that."

At that point, I didn't think it would be a good idea to tell her that both Jenny and her husband had been having sex with both of their daughters, and most of their friends too, for a good many years.

Edna looked at me suspiciously. "That time... when Angela's mother brought Wendy home... after she had stayed over for a weekend," she began. "Wendy could hardly walk when she came in here."

I was silent, but I felt my face flush.

"Had they had been fucking my Wendy?"

"Oh no!" I exclaimed. "I'm sure there was nothing like that," I lied. "We had been playing with a hose in the garden and Wendy slipped on some mud," I told her. "She had a groin strain."

"I didn't think you were there," she challenged, in a mildly suspicious tone.

"I wasn't on the Friday, but I went to join them on the Saturday morning," I told her. At leastthat part was true.

She still looked unsure. "Lay down with me again," I coaxed. "Don't worry about that. Nothing bad happened, I promise," I reassured her.

We cuddled for a little while, until I asked her again. "So... would you like me to bring the Korean girl here with me?"

"What's her name?" Edna asked.

"I don't know," I smiled. "I'll ask Wendy."

"Couldn't you get her to come with you next Wednesday? Without Wendy, I mean," she suggested.

"Hardly," I replied, a slight laugh in my voice. "She's in Wendy's class. It's only my class that have study period on Wednesday afternoons," I told her. "Anyway, it would be better with two of us. We could hold her while you have your fun."

"I don't think I could do that," she told me. "Not with my Wendy."

I paused before suggesting, "If everyone is happy with it, what's the problem? We're all consenting adults, after all."

"I don't think so," she declined, shaking her head, with a smile. "I really think I'd better pass on that idea luvvie," she said.

"Hmmm... Pity," I told her. "I could really go for something like that."

We cuddled for a while longer, until the afternoon began to cool.

"I'm getting a bit cold," I told her.

"I'll pull the covers over us," she suggested, hugging me closer and reaching for the blanket.

I looked up at the clock and noticed it was almost three thirty pm. "Well, that might be nice," I replied, giving her a squeeze, "but I think I ought to be going now. I'm sorry, I need to get back to school for 'coming out' time."

"Why?" Edna asked.

"I have to meet Wendy of course," I told her, with a smile. "We're having tea at my house. Then, after tea, we're both going to enjoy some sweet, sweet dessert," I told her, raising my eyebrows suggestively.

"Look luvvie, I know I said I know what you're both doing, but there's no need to spell it out for me, she complained.

"Sorry Mrs J," I replied, feeling genuinely ashamed.

She smiled. "Don't you think you should be callin' me Edna by now? I mean, I have spent the afternoon tastin' your sweet young body."

"And, we can do the same every Wednesday afternoon if you'd like to," I encouraged her, "and I don't need to say a word to Wendy about it if you don't want me to," I smiled, "but you have to understand that when I'm with her... well... you know we both have a taste for girls," I smiled.

"You'd better go before I tie you to the bed and rape you again," she smiled.

"Ooohh... I wish," I laughed. "Save it for next week," I told her. "Maybe I'll surprise you and bring a friend?"

... To be continued...

Once again, thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it.

In recognition for my effort, please be kind enough to give a score. I really do appreciate it. Also, if you have any thoughts that you would like to share, please leave a comment below.

Thank you.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
440 Followers