After School Delight Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced toward my Step-dad and there was a definite expectant look in his eye, but I didn't respond - not right away. I waited until my mam's back was turned before I nodded to him and winked. "She's tiny Daddy. Much smaller than me... and she'll doanything I tell her," I whispered as my mam left the room for a moment.

Over the course of the next few weeks I brought a succession of new girlfriends home with me - but that's a whole different story.

It was a couple of weeks later when I next managed to meet up with Paula. We were walking in the park, and I took her to the little crescent path where the roses were now in full bloom. It was beautiful around there and the scent from the flowers was heavenly. We sat together on the bench, away from other prying eyes, and I slipped my arm around her shoulders.

"You're so beautiful," I told her. She gave me a bashful little smile and looked away. "You are. Truly," I told her.

"I bet you say that to all your girlfriends," she replied in her coy little way.

"No. Really," I insisted.

She just smiled again.

I wanted to kiss her, but it didn't seem right - not there - not out in the park, even if we weren't completely in the open. If we were alone somewhere maybe that would have been OK. Maybe if I got her up in my bedroom - but that wasn't likely to happen, was it. Not with my step-dad around.

My thoughts went back to the last time I had seen her - with Miss Stacey. I knew I ought to steer clear of the subject, but in the end morbid curiosity got the better of me.

"Remember the sleep-over party?" I asked.

"Ha!" she laughed. "How could I forget."

"Do you remember coming home?" I asked, curiously.

"Of course. I got a ride in the back of a posh chauffeur driven car," she grinned.

"I heard," I told her. "I missed you on the bus."

"That's not what I heard," she said, turning to look me in the eye.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"Was Naomi fun?" she asked.

"I only sat with her because you weren't there," I reasoned.

"Hmmm..." came the doubting response.

"Look. I want to be with you," I told her, sincerely. There was an awkward silence for a while, until I asked, "Where did you go with Stacey?"

"Nowhere?" she replied, looking puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"After the bus left. You went off with Miss Stacey." She still looked confused. "Where did you go?" I asked again.

"Oh. The kitchen," she replied. She looked a little embarrassed.

"But, I saw her take you toward the annex. You were with Mrs Dale and Jade. You all went to the back garden, toward the annex."

"Nooo..." she stressed, slowly. "We went to the kitchen, for breakfast."

"Oh. OK," I replied. "What did you have for breakfast?" I asked.

Quick as a flash she came back with, "Sausages."

"Just sausages?" I queried.

"Miss Stacey warmed a jumbo sausage for me," she told me. "I didn't want anything else."

"Oh. OK. So... what did Miss Stacey have to eat then?"

"Just a few grapes," she replied, "and a banana," she added, giggling.

"Hmmm..." I mused, thinking aloud. "Was it nice?" I asked.

"Was what nice?"

"Your breakfast of course. What did you think I meant?"

She paused, then replied, "Lovely," and she grinned, but she wouldn't say any more.

"Why did you go with her?" I began again, after a minute.

"Why are you suddenly so interested in what I did, and with who?" she asked.

"With whom," I corrected her.

"What?" she almost shouted.

"I'm sorry," I relented. "I didn't mean to say that."

"So, why are you interested?" she asked again.

"I suppose..." I hesitated. "I suppose, I'm a bit... jealous?" I admitted.

"Jealous!" she exclaimed. "Don't you thinkI was jealous?"

"You?" I challenged. "What do you have to be jealous about?" I asked.

"Really?" she countered. "You really have to ask?"

"Let's not fight," I said, trying to calm her.

"What about all the other girls you went off having sex with that weekend," she snapped, angrily, "while I was left to fend for myself?"

"That's different," I told her. "I didn't have any choice," I reasoned.

"And I did?" she asked.

"Well..."

"And what about the other girls you take home with you? Don't you think that makes me feel jealous?"

"Honestly baby, that has nothing to do..."

"Don't call me baby!" she retorted. She turned away, looking close to tears. "When I feel properly like I'm your girl, you can call me that." she half sobbed.

"I'm sorry," I told her, "but I just can't take you to my house. Not like the others. It wouldn't be right," I tried to explain.

"Why not?" she asked.

She had a pleading look in her eyes, but it wasn't a hopeful look. It was more pitiful, and I was stuck for an answer. I could hardly tell her that I was taking the other girls home so my step-dad could fuck them. I was protecting her, but I couldn't tell her why. "It's... it's complicated," was all I could think of to tell her. How was anyone else to know that I had set a condition with Jenny, for her to get the other girls to do what I wanted. Sure, I enjoyed having some fun with them, but by now I had developed quite a liking for watching them being taken - and my step-dad had proven to be a keen supporter of my new found interest.

But that was not for Paula. I didwonder about taking Paula home though. I just knew I wouldn't enjoy seeing him take her tender young body - as much as she insisted she wanted me to.

"Why can't I come you your house?" she had complained over again and again.

"I just don't think it's a good idea," I told her. "We can have fun at your house, can't we?"

"I know, but..." she objected, "you take other girls to your house. Why can't I come there too?"

"The other girls are older," I replied. "I just think it might be a bit... dangerous, for you?" I explained, although I could see she wasn't convinced.

"Promise me you understand?"

"OK," she agreed, albeit reluctantly.

---------- Back To School: ----------

It was five weeks later, when I was sitting on the bench outside the school gates. The summer holidays were now over, and I had arranged with Paula to meet outside when school finished at 3pm. She still wasn't happy with the idea of me taking other girls hometo meet my parents, but Jenny had been playing her part admirably, and as my step-dad had long ago figured out what was going on, I needed to keep him sweet too.

He wasn't a greedy or demanding sort of man. Not at all. His needs were fairly simple. His sex life with my mam was all but nonexistent now. The deal betweenthem was that he would be the main breadwinner, and she would put good food on the table and keep the place clean and tidy. Secretly, he had been waiting for years for my eighteenth threshold to mature, and now he had tasted what was on offer, all he wanted was for our littlearrangement to continue. He could have never foreseen how it would develop though, and in truth, he was overjoyed at the ultimate outcome.

All that was required of me was to maintain a regular supply of fresh talent for Jenny - and all that we had to do to ensurehis silence was for Jenny to procure the occasional treat for him, in the form of one of her amenable young ladies.

My mam worked three afternoons a week - Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - and asdaddy was his own gaffer, he could take some time off almost whenever he wanted.

The arrangement was that, once a week or thereabouts, I would send him a text message asking if I could invite a friend back for the afternoon. It would say something like, 'I'll be there soon after 3pm'. If all was well, I would invite the unsuspecting sacrifice to my homefor an afternoon of fun, anddad would be there waiting for us.

I would introduce the girl(s), then, using a trigger phrase that only Jenny and I were privy to, she/they would become his/ours for the afternoon.

So, I kept Jenny supplied with new conscripts, and she would keep me supplied with regular visits from cute young ladies (my special friends, we called them), and everyone was happy. It was perfect.

Hana wasn't the first though. Oh, she came to tea as planned alright, anddaddy spent most of the time drooling over her - and the overt lump in his pants almost scared her off. It was a couple of weeks before I could enticeher back again (ha ha).

No, the first candidate was Ges, but there was no coercion necessary for her - No Sir. All I had to do was tell Ges that I had organised a little treat at my house, and would she like to come and see what it was. I didn't actually tell her that she was the little treat, and Ges didn't have any second thoughts when she found out what was in store. She loved sex of course, as everyone knows, and she didn't care who was providing it, or what was involved. She was always up for anything, whether it be someone's greedy tongue (male or female - or several), one of the over-sexed musician boys from along her road, or some grubby Irish builder with rough calloused hands and a thick cock that he wanted to squeeze into any pretty young girl who happened to be available. All I had to do was to make sure her mother didn't find out - if that were to happen? - well, there would have been hell to pay.

So - there I was, waiting outside the school gates, when I heard the final bell ring. It was a little after 1pm (school finished early on a Friday), and less than a minute later the noise began, and hoards of laughing, shouting, screaming girls began pouring from the building and heading toward the gates off to my left.

Some came this way - some went that, but of those that took the path in front of me, some would pass by and take no notice, while others might turn to look at me. Usually I would smile at them, and often they would giggle. After a few days, a few began to recognise me. One in particular was a cute little thing who stopped and said "Hello."

I guessed she was probably in the third year. She was about five feet tall, with a sweet, rounded face, dark eyes and quite distinct brows, a cute little button nose, very full looking lips, and long chestnut coloured hair. Her jacket was open at the front and I could see her bra through the semi-translucent material of her blouse, but I could also tell that she didn't really need one.

Her body was quite slim and the bust was only partially developed. 'In a few years', I thought, 'she will probably be quite buxom', but for now her body shape was perfect, and with her rounded hips and the shapely bare legs below the short, pleated skirt, she looked truly inviting.

"Hello," I smiled back at her.

"I remember you," she said. "You were..."

"I remember you too," I told her, interrupting. "You're in the third year, aren't you?"

"Fourth now," she smiled. "Aren't you in the sixth form?" she asked.

"Iwas. Upper sixth," I told her, "but I left at the end of last year."

"Oh," she replied, looking away nervously. "What are you doing here then?" she asked, turning back to face me.

"Waiting for you," I grinned.

She let out a coy giggle. "No, really?" she asked again.

"Could be," I told her. "You're just my type," I said, raising my eyebrows with an inviting smile.

Her face quickly coloured up, but she didn't turn away this time, so I asked if she'd care to sit with me. She declined, but returned another question. "You were friends with that girl who got suspended, weren't you?"

"She was expelled. But yes, Iwas friends with her... for a while, but... she got into some bad ways," I told her.

"What sort of bad ways?" she asked. She looked almost excited.

I smiled. "The sort of bad ways that get you expelled," I sighed. "The sort that you probably wouldn't want to know about," I added, with a knowing smile.

"Try me," she pressed, almost eagerly.

I paused. I had been watching the other girls passing by and noticed Paula had left the school building and was even now approaching the gate. She was accompanied by two older looking girls who appeared to be pushing her.

"Maybe another time?" I suggested, thoughtfully. "I can see my friend coming along now, so... I think it might be best if I wasn't talking to you when she gets here," I suggested.

She pondered for a moment, then reached into her satchel, took out a book and pen, scribbled something on a page, and tore it out, passing it to me. Then without another word she smiled, shrugged, and walked off.

I read the note. It said, simply, 'Alice 07726 181789'.

I looked up to see her turn back and smile again, as I tucked the note into my bag.

As Paula arrived with the two other girls, she looked upset. "Who was that you were talking to?" she asked.

"No-one. No-one special anyway. She just wanted a new friend. I told her I have all the friends I need at the mo," I smiled.

Paula still looked worried. "What's the problem? Has someone been harassing you?" I asked, staring hard at the two girls with her.

"No. Nothing," she insisted, but she was clearly nervous about the presence of the pair,

"Oh," I sighed, looking them up and down. "OK. I think I know what the problem might be here," I told her.

"So. Ladies?" I began. "I assume that if you're with Paula, then you probably both want to join our little club, do you?"

"That's the idea," the slightly shorter, darker girl replied, in a brazen tone.

"OK. Well, that shouldn't be a problem," I told them. "What are your names?" I asked.

"I'm Selena," the taller girl replied quickly.

"And I'm Etta," the first girl said.

I studied the pair of them. Selena - the taller of the two, had pale skin and dark hair, cropped quite short at the back, a bit like a boy's style, but having said that, she still looked very feminine. Her friend looked a little darker, possibly mixed race, but with similar coloured longer hair. They were both fairly attractive, with reasonably well developed figures, and they had clearly hitched their skirts up to show a little more leg than the regulation four inches above the knee, and they had both loosened their ties and opened the top two buttons on their blouses.

"OK," I smiled. "Well, I can probably help you," I told them, "but I need you to do something for me in return."

"What's that?" Selena asked.

"Well..." I told her, leaning forward to reveal in a lowered tone, as if it was something I wanted to share in confidence with them.

"I think... someone may have been giving my friend a bit of a hard time," I confided.

"Really?" Etta replied. "What makes you think that?"

"Call it intuition," I told her, with a sickly sweet smile. "You see, I know my Paula very well... don't I my love," I said aside to Paula, "and I can tell when something is troubling her. Anyway..."

"Neither of us have..." Selena butted in, but I cut her off instantly.

"YOU mayspeak when you areSPOKEN to!" I snapped.

The outburst took them all by complete surprise. Even Paula jumped back in surprise, as all three stopped, suddenly looking deadly serious.

"As I was saying," I added more calmly, "I don't like it when my friends are being picked on... so... I have a suggestion," I smiled.

"Yes?" Selena asked, meekly.

"Yes. I think it would be a good idea if I were to find someone to protect her. Don't you agree?"

"Errr... well... I suppose so," Etta replied. "Who would you suggest?" she asked.

"Well, you two seem to be perfectly capable... aren't you?"

"Well... I suppose..."

"Good," I interrupted. "That's settled then. You two can be her personal bodyguards," I smiled falsely.

"But..."

"But nothing. From this moment on, I will expect the pair of you to ensure that my very good friend Paula here, comes to no harm... from Anyone!"

"But... what if she has an acciden..."

"Shewon't have any accidents, will she. The two of you will make sure that doesn't happen, won't you... because if it does, I won't come looking for the person who caused it..." I paused several seconds for effect, staring at each of them in turn, "I will come looking for the pair of you. You see... it is nowyour job to protect Paula... to ensure that she comes to no harm... Not at all! Ever! Understand?"

"But... there are bigger girls than us at school. What if..."

"Don't you worry about the bigger girls. We have lots of friends in the Upper and Lower Sixth, and the Fifth Year too, don't we Paula." Paula nodded, looking meek but now somewhat more assured. "So you see... if you need some support against bigger girls, all you have to do is ask Paula and she will find them for you. OK?"

The pair nodded, obediently, obviously now realising the grave situation they had got themselves into.

"Now, let's get down to business, shall we?" I smiled. Paula suddenly looked much happier.

"So..." I began again, smiling at them. "Who's up for earning themselves some extra pocket money?"

"That's what we're here for," Etta replied, grinning confidently.

"Good girl," I told her. "Now, I would usually send new girls straight to Richard Price Boutique, in the town. You know where that is?"

Both girls nodded.

"Good. You should both go there straight after school tomorrow. You need to ask for the'Teen Selection'. Ask to speak to Carol or Emily. That's very important. Understand?"

They nodded their agreement again.

"Does Richard Price own the shop then?" Paula asked, innocently.

"No my love," I replied, with a supportive smile. "It's a combination of their names. Emily Richards and Carol Price. Get it?" I said. She nodded, smiling.

"Good girls. But first..." I paused.

"Give us a moment, would you?" I asked the two new girls. The pair moved away as I beckoned Paula close to sit beside me so I could whisper in her ear, "But I don't want you going there," I told her.

"Why not? I might want some pocket money too," she reasoned.

"I can give you all the pocket money you need my love," I told her, "but that place is dangerous for a pretty girl like you. Promise me you won't go there?"

"OK," she agreed, albeit reluctantly.

"Now," I said to the newbies, calling them back over to us. "I'd like Paula take you both to meet Jenny Bolton at her house."

"Do you remember Jenny Bolton, Paula?"

"Of course," she replied, looking somewhat embarrassed.

"There's no need to be worried," I told her, pulling her close to whisper in her ear again, so that the others couldn't hear. "Jenny Bolton has been warned that she is not to do anything with you," I whispered. "OK?" I asked, nodding.

She nodded, looking confident.

"Good. Now... I want you to tell Mama that these two are to be special friends for Macey." Paula looked puzzled, but again I assured her there was nothing to worry about. "You do trust me, don't you?" I appealed.

She smiled and nodded again. "Of course," she replied, softly.

"Mama?" Selena queried.

"Mrs Bolton likes to be called Mama," I explained. "That's veryvery important too. You won't forget that, will you. You must always call Mrs Bolton,Mama. Don't forget now."

"Of course not," Selena replied as both girls smiled.

"Mama," Etta repeated.

"Good girl."

"But... aren't you coming with us?" Paula asked.

"Oh... I wish I could my love," I told her, but I have to wait here for Wendy. Then I have a dentist appointment. I'll come along later if I have time."

As they walked away, I sat and contemplated the new girl, Alice, who I'd just met. She seemed like a very nice girl - far to precious for the likes of Jenny - or Carol and Emily's little side business. I decided to message her. I pulled my phone from my bag and sent Jenny a quick message to tell her that there were two new delights en-route to her door. Then I entered Alice's number into my address list, and sent her a quick message.