After School Delight Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
433 Followers

Angie spotted them and gave them a look that made it clear she didn't want them around - at least, not right now. She waved her hand in a 'shooing' gesture, and they continued along and away from us.

As the pair departed, they turned back and smiled at her and Angie waved discreetly to them.

"More lambs to the slaughter?" I asked, pointedly.

She glanced across to look at them as they walked away, arm in arm. "Sweet little tweats for dessert, more like," she smiled.

"My God Angie. You're insatiable," I told her.

"Why?" she responded. "Have you never had any fun with a cute little virgin girl?" she asked. "Oh no... of course you haven't," she quipped.

Wendy stared at her aghast, unable to believe that Angie would even think such a thing.

"We don't really want to talk to you about that sort of thing," I told her.

"Why ever not?" she smiled. "They're weally quite delicious," she enthused, her eyes wide with lusty excitement, looking across her shoulder at the two departing girls, "andsooo appweciative of the attention from older, more expewienced girls," she grinned.

"They'retoo young! I insisted.

She turned to look back at them again, as the pair had now stopped to talk, and were looking our way. Angie turned back to face us, replying with a serene smile, "I'm certainthey don't think so," she said.

"So, I suppose those two will be on the menu for this weekend, will they?" I asked, in a disapproving tone. "Don't you know it's wrong? Can't you see that?"

"Why is it wong?" she retorted, seemingly oblivious to the repugnant nature of her family's affinity for very young girls.

"They'retoo young!" I hissed, unable to stress the point strongly enough.

Angie just smiled. Clearly she didn't agree.

"What about those girls you took home last weekend?" I asked. "I'll bet they didn't even know what the wordsex meant before you took them home."

Angie grinned. "They certainly did by the next day," she giggled.

"Aren't you ashamed of yourselves? Taking innocent young girls and using them for your own pleasure!" I told her, in a scolding tone.

"They didn't complain," she maintained. "They were perfectly happy," she reasoned. "In fact they were pleased to have our attention," she smiled.

"I know you abused them," I accused. "Didn't it occur to you that they might not want to be your playthings?"

"Well... maybe they didn't weally understand what we were doing..." she paused, smiling, "not at first... but they certainly liked it," she added with a laugh. "My God how they liked it."

Wendy and I stared at her in disbelief.

"Little Goldilocks was the best," Angie went on. "She's such a good kisser," she smiled excitedly. "I taught her to do that you know... the way Mama and I both like it," she said. "And her kisses are so... sugawy... just like lollipops," she grinned, suggestively.

"I don't want to hear this," Wendy objected.

"She did evewything we told her, you know," Angie went on, ignoring her. "She's such a sweet girl... if you know what I mean," she grinned. "You should have seen the look on her face when Alysia took her. It was a picture," she laughed. "Then I let her kiss me... you know?" she laughed, glancing downward. "She wasvewy good. She seemed to know exactly how I like it," she grinned. "You haven't been teaching her have you?" she taunted with a cruel laugh.

Wendy covered her ears.

"And the twins! Oh, they were amazing too. In fact they all enjoyed their time with us so much, they came back the next day," Angie went on. "There was just Mama and Ges and me on Saturday. We showed them a sexy movie, then we took them up to Mama's woom... for... playtime, she grinned.

"They knew exactly what to expect, and we didn't disappoint them. We..."

"La, La, La. I can't hear you! La, La, La," I began singing loudly while covering my ears, so I couldn't hear what she was saying. Wendy quickly joined in, and we drowned out her account.

Angie looked annoyed, but she continued, "They got so excited. We got them to hold hands and told them to close their eyes. Then... well, I think you know," she giggled. "We had one each, she laughed. You should have seen them, with their feet..."

"La, La, La," we began again, covering our ears to blot out her voice.

"... and moaning," she managed to almost shout above the din.

She slapped an open palm on the opposite bicep and thrust her fist upward, in an unmistakably common gesture.

"Angie! Stop it!" I told her, but she ignored me.

"Thwee pwetty little girls, all cwying and getting..."

"La, La, La," Wendy and I continued interrupting.

"Not virgins of course. Not any more," Angie laughed.

"La, La, La. We can't hear you. La, La, La."

"But don't wowy. We were vewy careful not to over do it this time," she stressed, looking serious. "Wouldn't want them wunning home to their mummies telling tales about..."

"Angie! That's enough!" I almost shouted, interrupting again.

"Not like you two," she laughed. "That would never do."

Wendy turned and looked at me in disbelief as Angie went on.

"Maybe I'll take them to meetArfur," she said, screwing up her face and thrusting her chin forward as she wobbled her head from side to side, mocking his mispronunciation of his own name. "I bet he'd like that. Especially that pwetty little Goldilocks kid," she laughed. "Youdid know we took Ges to see him, didn't you?" she asked, fully aware that I hadn't known.

I gasped. I was horrified.

"Oh yes. She loved it," Angie goaded. "And Suzanne," she laughed.

"Well, that doesn't surprise me," I told her. Angie had never really forgiven Suzie for bullying her before she and I were lovers, despite all that happened at her house a couple of weeks ago.

"Yes," she laughed, delighting in my upset. "Ges was in her element. Arfur has such a wonderful cock you know," she smiled. "So long and thick. You wouldn't think it to look at him. I mean, he doesn't come acwoss as any sort of charmed lover, does he," she giggled. "He is though. Ges said afterwards that he was the best fuck she'd ever had," she smirked, "pwesent company included," she added with a cruel laugh.

I just stared at her, horrified.

"We gave him a show," she went on. "Emily and Cawol stwipped her while I played with his dick... just to get him in the mood, you understand," she giggled. "She just stood there and let him watch while they fingered her and sucked her tits. She loved it. Then they spwead her out on his kitchen table, still sucking on her tits and licking her body, while I put it in for him.

"You should have seen her," she laughed. "She was loving it. Laughing and moaning like the little whore that she is. Yes baby," she goaded. "That's wight. Your sweet little Gewaldine lay on her back with her feet in the air, enjoying his glowious piece of meat, weaming her hot little hole. It was so ewotic, watching him holding her legs and wamming it deep into her, over and over again."

She stared at me, gloating at my dismay.

"And the following week we took Suzanne to visit," she exclaimed. "Oh, you weally should have been there that time! We told her we were going to have some fun with a new girlfwiend. She thought we were taking her to your house..." she nodded toward Wendy, "for a lezzie gang bang. You should have seen the look on her face when Arthur opened the door. She thought he was Wendy's dad at first," she laughed. "I could almost see her thinking, 'What a cweepy guy'."

"When we got inside, Arthur started leewing at her and wubbing his cock thwough his pants. He knew we'd taken her there so he could fuck her. Suzie looked howified, but by then it was too late, of course... We were inside.

"Cawol and Emily gwabbed her arms and I held her face. All I had to do was just look into her eyes and she calmed. Mama taught me how to do that," she told us, proudly. "Then I kissed her."

"Cawol and Emily started squeezing her tits thwough her blouse while I unbuttoned her. She just stood there and let us do it. Then I told them to play with her tits while I took my blouse off. Arthur was going cwazy," she laughed. "He had his hand down his pants, squeezing his cock. I had to stop him," she explained, looking serious. "I told him, 'If you come in your pants you won't be able to fuck her'."

"Then I kissed her again. I told her I needed her to pwetend she didn't want to get fucked, because Arthur wanted to wape her.

"She started stwuggling and cwying. That's when we stwipped her. Arthur stood behind me, gwoping my tits while we undwessed her. First we peeled the blouse away... slow and sexy like, with Cawol and Emily kissing her neck and shoulders, while I unfastened her skirt, and let it fall to the floor. She just looked at me, angwy like. Then I played with her tits for a while, and slipped my hand inside her knickers to finger her. She closed her eyes and just stood there, fuming, while Arthur oggled her, still gwoping me. Then I made Suzie kiss Cawol and Emily while I played with her tits. It was all weally exciting, and Arthur thought it was wonderful fun.

"Next, we spwead her out on her back over his kitchen table. That's when she started cwying and stwuggling again. We pulled her knickers off and stuffed them in her mouth and gagged her with a tea-towel, but she still managed to scweam and stwuggle.

"I held her hands above her head while Arthur knelt on the floor. He pushed her legs apart and licked her juicy, shaven cunt while Cawol and Emily stwipped to the waist. Poor Arthur could hardly believe his luck. He was so excited.

"I told the girls to hold Suzie's shins and open her up on the table while I held her arms up over her head. We pulled her back and they spwead her wide as Arthur dwopped his pants. The look on her face was a picture.

"Poor Arthur..." she laughed, "He had to put it in for himself this time... but he managed it. He weally applied himself," she explained, looking pleased with herself. "Dedicated himself to the task, you might say," she laughed.

Wendy and I were horrified.

"When he started to push it in, Suzie got scared and weally strwuggled again, but we held her down. She soon settled down though. Seems she was just scared of having a cock inside her..."

'Just like me', I thought,

"... but as soon as she felt it, warm and hard, moving in there, stwetching her, she liked it. We could tell fwom the look on her face. He fucked her for almost half an hour. She was stwuggling and cwying all the time, but smiling too," Angie smirked.

"Arthur held her by the hips and just pumped it into her, with Cawol and Emily hanging on to her legs, dwaging their nails up and down her thighs, digging into her tender flesh, and me squeezing her tits and sucking her nipples while Arthur humped her."

Angie paused for a moment.

"His cock is so thick, you know," she smiled. "I wondered if he might be too big for her, but then..." she mused, "we had given her a taste of 'Big Bertha' hadn't we," she laughed.

"It was amazing just watching it all slowly disappear up inside her. You should have seen her when he wammed it up into her, she laughed. Her face was bwight wed. I thought her eyes would pop out of her head."

She paused again as Wendy and I just stared, agog.

"I've watched other girls getting waped before," Angie went on seriously. She paused, staring at me, as if for effect. "Did I ever tell you about that?" she asked.

"But this was so exciting," she said. "We all kept swapping places, with Cawol and Emily taking turns at gwoping her and sucking her tits, and she was stwuggling and cwying all the time, and he was fucking her like there was no tomowow. I had to tell him sevewal times to slow down... Make it last, I told him. Let her enjoy it," she smiled.

"Enjoy it?" I retorted, incredulously.

"Sheloved it," Angie insisted, her voice low and sincere. "And it was a first thwee times over for him."

"How's that?" I asked, mildly interested in her twisted logic.

"Well, it was the first time he'd had four bare bweasted schoolgirls together in his kitchen, it was the first time he'd ever had thwee girls hold another down for him, and..." she paused, "it was the first time he'd ever waped a girl," she smiled, smugly.

We just stared at her. I have to confess, just hearing her relate the story was getting me so wet - but I wasn't about to tellher that - nor Wendy.

"By the time he'd finished she was dwenched in sweat," Angie went on. "So was he," she laughed, "but by now she was smiling. I made Emily lick Suzie's fucked out pussy and I took the gag off and kissed her, while Cawol had to suck Arthur clean. Then we got Suzie dwessed and we took her back to my house."

"And she just went with you?" I asked. "Just like that?"

"Of course," Angie smiled. "I told you. She loved it. She wanted more. We took her home to mine and we stwipped her again, then we licked the sweaty flavour fwom her naked body before we all fucked her again... and again... and again," she laughed. "All five of us."

"Five?" Wendy exclaimed in disbelief.

"Of course," she replied, tossing her head in her lofty manner. "Mama and Ges were with us," she laughed. "We each had a stwap-on, and we took turns at fucking her. We kept her there for over four hours," she laughed. "She could hardly walk by the time we'd finished with her."

"Déjà Vu," Wendy said softly.

"We pwomised Arthur a diffewent girl evewy week, Angie revealed. "And I've seen how he likes pwetty little schoolgirls, so I know he's going to love our cute little sweet tits Goldilocks," she laughed. "I bet he's never had a pwetty little virgin schoolgirl before," she sniggered.

"Not weally a virgin anymore of course. Only technically," she laughed, "but all the same I'm looking forward to holding her down for him. I'll get Cawol and Emily to undwess her for him, just like they did with Ges and Suzie. She can watch his cock gwowing while we stwip her," she laughed. "I quite fancy the idea of spweading her out on his table. Then we can watch him wip into..."

"Angie!" I exclaimed, horrified. "You wouldn't!"

"Oh, don't wowy. She won't wemember anything."

Just behind Angie, there was a near silent commotion as the crowd of girls looking on began to separate. Gradually, the ones at the back would look around and then discreetly move aside. At first Wendy and I couldn't tell why, but it soon became clear.

Angie continued, ignoring our horrified contempt. "Such tender little things those juniors are, you know?" she resumed, "and so gwateful too. You know, those thwee let us do anything we wanted last weekend?" she smiled. "Happy to oblige, they were... and we did," she laughed.

"Angie. You reallydo need to stop talking now," I tried to warn her.

Unbeknown to Angie, Mrs Dale the headmistress had been approaching, curious as to what the throng found so interesting. Someone must have called her, or she'd seen the crowd from her office window and she was coming to see what all the fuss was about. She was probably just about within earshot, waiting about twenty feet away to listen, and as the girls at the back noticed her, they began to disperse.

"They were so sweet," Angie went on excitedly, intentionally ignoring my pleas. "Not so innocent now though, I'm happy to say."

"Angie. Ibeg of you. Please don't say another word. You're going to get into so much trouble."

"No! Let her speak," Wendy countered, realising what was about to unfold. "I want to hear this."

"Can't stand it eh, Macey?" Angie goaded. "Upsetting your little slut girlfwiend am I?"

"Angie. Stop now, or you'll regret it. I promise you!"

"Maybe I'll take the thwee of them to visit the boys along the stweet next time. That should pay our went for at least another month," she laughed.

"Angie! Shut up!" I demanded. "Stop now Angie!" I hissed.

"Mmmm... Yes. I think I'd enjoy watching five stwapping young studs having their fun with those thwee," Angie continued, ignoring me, "especially that pwecocious little blonde Paula. They would love their tight little... Well, you know, don't you," she laughed. "Yes. Next time we'll invite them to..."

Too late. Mrs Dale had overheard most of what Angie had been saying - certainly the incriminating part.

"Angela Bolton!" came the stern voice bellowing from behind her. "What on earth..." Dale's voice trailed away as the impact of what Angie had been saying, sank in.

Angie turned something close to beetroot in colour as she gasped, and almost suffered a whiplash as her head snapped around, to be confronted by our furious Headmistress.

"Angela Bolton! Get to my office immediately!" Dale barked angrily.

"The rest of you girls, move away. There's nothing to see here," she ordered.

Wendy and I got up to leave.

"Not you two," she snapped. "You stay where you are. I haven't finished with you."

As Mrs Dale turned to watch the others disperse, I whispered to Wendy, "Don't say anything. Let me do the talking."

When the crowd had all but gone, Dale turned back to face us.

"Well? What was that all about?" she asked.

"We don't know, Headmistress," I pleaded. "She just came over and started taunting us."

"You must know something about it. She was talking about taking other girls to see someone. Who was it?"

"We don't know Headmistress. She's been doing that for days now. We don't understand what it was about."

Dale glared at us both, clearly suspicious, but she was getting nothing from me, so she turned to Wendy. "What did she mean when she said about taking someone to visit some boys along the street?"

"We don't know Mrs Dale. Honestly," Wendy told her, echoing my words convincingly. "She seems to have some delusion about meeting with some boys, but we don't know anything about it. We don't know who or why. We're as puzzled as you."

Wendy's defence sounded very plausible. Even I was impressed. Dale let us go, for the time being, but we were certain that wouldn't be the end of it - and we were right.

We heard later, that Angie had been sent home for the rest of the day. Then Wendy and I were called to see Dale, but neither of us told her anything. We had both agreed to plead ignorance, insisting that we didn't have any idea of what Angie had been talking about.

The very next day, an emergency delegation of high ranking social workers from the education authority arrived. They had Angie in Mrs Dale's office for most of the day, and she was grilled intensely, but we didn't find out what happened until later.

Wendy and I were both called in separately. We were each there for over half an hour, but neither of us would say anything. Wendy refused to tell them anything about how she was raped. She didn't want to have to give evidence in court you see. She said the humiliation would kill her mam.

They tried to get me to say I was involved with procuring underage girls too, but that was rubbish of course. They said, 'You and Angela were lovers, weren't you?' I admitted 'That was before she started going off the track'. One guy asked what sort of things did we get up to. He seemed to be getting off on it all. I told him to mind his own fucking business. I told him that neither I nor Angie were underage, and we could do whatever we wanted in the privacy of our own rooms.

Another guy asked why we were no longer a couple. I told them it was because Angie had started to develop an interest inthings that I didn't approve of. The first guy asked me what sort of things. I gave him a pathetic look. "The sort of things that brought us here today!" I told him. He said he could understand why they had taken an interest in me, and he leered at me, much to the disgust of most of his colleagues on the board.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
433 Followers