After School Delight Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before the story went public. The headline readSchoolgirl Paedo Ring Smashed. The papers weren't allowed to name names, of course, because of the minors involved, but everyone at the school knew who it was, and the rumours made it out to be far worse than it really was, if that were even possible.

That was the last we saw of Angie for well over a month. She was sent to a detention centre - anall girl detention centre at that! Would you believe it? I mean, how crazy is our legal system? That pwobably suited her perfectly though (sorry - I shouldn't mock - he he). In fact we heard that she'd hardly been there more than a few days when she wasmaking fwiends with other similar aged girls.

On her arrival, she was the oldest there, and considering the sexual frustrations that they all suffered, it didn't take long for Angie to recruit some helpers to get back to normal - her sort of normal, that is. Then, with the help of a few like minded orderlies and the other senior girls, they quickly built themselves something of a harem of younger, impressionable girls who had little or no say in what was likely to happen to them.

Very quickly, it became common practice for one or two of the younger girls to be escorted to an interview room for an intense session of initiation, the like of which they had never before even dreamed.

After almost six weeks, Angie was eventually allowed home to visit her family for her birthday, which happened to coincide with the school summer holidays. She had to remain under the strict supervision of her mother of course (a truly pointless exercise), but more on that later.

Jenny escaped prosecution because Angie had taken all the blame, telling the authorities that her mam couldn't be responsible for her actions, as she knew nothing about it. How on earth they could have believed that, I fail to understand, but that they did - supposedly.

Geraldine couldn't be held accountable either, of course, as she had a well documented history of mental illness, and besides, someone had to look after Ges, and she wouldn't stay with anyone but her mam.

With a distinct shortage of culpable adults to implicate, the authorities found themselves sorely in need of a scapegoat. So, poor Harriet Stacey was the first one to draw the short straw in that respect. Even so, she couldn't be formally charged because Angie had admitted responsibility, but someone had to be seen to be crucified. Stacey was sent to another school - an all boys academy in a neighboring town so we heard later. No-one presented any evidence against her, but the rumours were rife and the authorities simply couldn't ignore the scandal.

Polina kept her job - for a while that is, until pressure from a newly formed Mothers Action Group, and the PTA, meant they decided to make her redundant - a neat escape route for them. That didn't bother Polina too much, as she and her husband were on the local 'Rich List', and she remained friends with Jenny. Between them they quickly found another means to keep theirinterests alive.

Anyway, the school was without a janitor for a few weeks. Then this new guy appeared. I saynew - he was a creepy old guy who always seemed to be hanging around where you didn't want to see him. He was always smiling (leering) at the girls, and watching the skirts, constantly drooling over the plentiful bare thighs on display. He wasn't a replacement janitor though. Oh no - of course not - that job was lost with Polina's redundancy. No, he was the new Groundsman. Funny though - he seemed to do all the jobs that Polina used to do, along with cutting the grass.

Carol and Emily left the school before their graduation was due. Shortly afterwards we learned they had opened an escort agency -for discerning customers. Suzanne and several of her other cronies were all gainfully employed, covertly satisfying the specialist needs of some very well to do people in the town - mostly ladies.

Oddly enough, little Paula and her twin brunette friends were still allowed to visit Geraldine - quite regularly in fact, along with a certain oriental young lady of diminutive stature, with whom they had somehow managed to form a bond.

And Jenny would still organise the occasional party for Ges, usually inviting the afore mentioned young ladies and some of their close friends, but always under the watchful eye of the newbies' mothers - although, bearing in mind Jenny's covert skills and dubious motives, that probably wouldn't do much in the way of keeping them safe. In fact, I heard that it was quite common practice for the four girls to disappear up into Ges' room for a while, often inviting their new friends along - sometimes remaining absent for hours at a time.

Also, there was a certain plumpish woman of Asian descent who had two girls, Sophia and Tamara, (remember them? - they were at Ges' eighteenth birthday party), who were often invited to visit, for some odd reason.

I also heard that Polina and her daughter Alysia would sometimes be invited along, asguests of honour for Ges, but I don't know if that was true or just wild gossip.

I know that Ges would sometimes have a little friend to visit on Tuesdays - not always the same girl, of course. Then, after a brief visit to Ges' room, she liked to take them a few doors along the street to call on some other friends of hers, and in the afternoon they would sometimes take a bus ride to visit with someone a couple of doors from Wendy's house - but again, that was only hearsay, of course.

Carol, Emily and Suzanne still visit the Bolton household too from time to time, and oddly enough Jenny still manages to pay the rent without working - that's a puzzle too, isn't it.

Anyway, that wasn't the end of our adventures together. Wendy and I became inseparable - for a time, and it wasn't long before Jenny sought us out again. There were no more open introductions with underage girls though - not for a while at least. Jenny had definitely learned her lesson in that respect, or more likely, she had probably learned to be far more discreet about it.

On the other hand, she soon introduced us to some Romanian friends of hers - Polina's brothers-in-law as it happens - but that is a whole different story.

----------

It couldn't have been much more than about a month later, the scandal of Angie's ribald capers with the junior girls had faded to near insignificance, soon becoming little more than a distant memory, although most people in authority were still keeping a fairly close eye on those who had been involved. Even so, that didn't deter a group of about eight or nine girls descending upon us as Wendy and I sat on our favourite bench at the edge of the playing field one day, just talking.

Since Angie had been sent away, and Polina had been fired (oh, sorry - made redundant), the rest of the girls at school knew that this wasour bench - even the other seniors. And although other girls might sometimes sit there for a while, it would always be immediately vacated as soon as we showed up. That pleased us no end, and it was good to know that through some peculiar stroke of fate, we had earned a good deal of respect among our peers.

Wendy looked worried though. "What's all this about, I wonder?" she asked as they approached.

I shrugged. "I guess we'll find out soon enough," I replied, casually.

One of the girls, a cute little oriental with long black hair, gave me a discreet little smile and a wave as they came close, while ensuring that neither Wendy, nor any of the others noticed.

"Hello Hana," I silently mouthed a greeting to her. She and I had been getting together for some weeks now - secretly visiting a much older, mutual friend that neither of us wanted Wendy to learn about.

Suzanne stepped forward, and gave us both a characteristically friendly smile.

'Hmmm. What does she want?' I wondered.

"Hello Suzie," I greeted her. "And to what do we owe this pleasure?" I asked, smiling back suspiciously.

"One of your friends was asking after you the other day," she began.

"Oh? Who was that?"

"Geraldine," Karen Walker interjected, with an equally friendly smile.

My face lit up, although I quickly realised I shouldn't make it too obvious to Wendy how pleased I was at hearing the news.

"She was asking if you'd like to come to a party?" Suzie told us. Obviously Suzie had elected herself as spokesperson.

"We'd all like you both to come," Karen added, sincerely.

I turned toward Wendy, who seemed just as surprised as I was.

"What sort of party?" I asked, cautiously.

"It's a sort ofEnd of Year party," one of the other girls added.

"A slumber party," Suzie giggled.

"Although I don't think we'll be doing much sleeping," Karen added.

I glanced aside at Wendy, whose mouth instantly fell open.

I scanned the group of expectant faces from left to right.

Two small brunette twins,

a golden haired slightly plump little lady with ringlets,

a slightly taller slender black skinned girl with the most beautiful long black hair,

and another slightly shorter but more shapely blonde girl.

Next to her were Karen and another girl from Wendy's class, whose name I didn't know but clearly she knew Wendy quite well from the way they were smiling at each other. Next to her was the buxom, mousey haired Suzie, and finally, the cute oriental Hana, again with long black hair, plus another new girl who I had never seen before.

"We've been to those parties before," I replied dryly, trying to sound disinterested. "Don't you think that might attract some unwanted attention?" I suggested, "particularly after what happened with Angie."

"Angie won't be there," the cute little Goldilocks girl added, innocently.

"I know Paula," I replied. "Angie is at a detention centre. She has to live away from home now."

"We wanted you to come last time," the pretty golden haired girl added.

"You missed such a wonderful fun time," Sophia urged, "didn't she Tammy."

"Yes," Tamara agreed. "We all had the most amazing, incredible time."

"Yeees... I'll bet you did," I replied, knowingly.

"Please say you'll come," Naomi begged. "We can all have lots of wonderful fun together," she added, raising and lowering her eyebrows suggestively.

I have to admit, I was all but lost for words.

"Ges has told us so much about you," Melissa added.

"Something about a thing called rampant sixty-nine?" Naomi giggled, moving to stand on the other side of Paula as she and Melissa slipped their arms around her waist.

I sighed and rolled my eyes back. "And when is this party?" I asked.

"This coming Friday," Suzie replied, at the exact same moment that Karen replied, "At the weekend. In three days."

'That would be Angie's birthday', I thought, although I didn't mention anything to the others.

"Mama said that if we're good girls, we can stay all weekend," Suzie added.

"There's a surprise," I said, sarcastically. "And what do you have to do to be considered good?" I asked.

No-one answered, but there were smirks from the three older girls.

"So... how many will be at this party?" I asked.

"All of us," Suzie, told us, "and Ges of course, and her mum, and probably Angie's friend Alysia."

"And maybe a couple of Ges' friends from her old school," Karen added. "Ges said you've met them before."

"Yes... I think I did..." I told them, "at Ges' birthday party."

'Ah, yes', I thought. 'Joanne and Sarina. I remember them'. What an affectionate pair they were. Jenny had promised them a birthday party when they turned eighteen, and she had been true to her word. I had been invited along asguest of honour on that occasion, but I think the real intention was that I would be dessert. I smiled, thinking back to how much I had enjoyed it.

Angie, Ges and I had all had some wicked fun with the girls, and I recall they seemed to really love the taste of my nipples. So much so that, in their excitement I feared they may suck them completely off at one point, while Angie and Ges took turns elsewhere. I also distinctly remember that they both had a distinct flavour of candy lollipops, and I wondered if they might have beenpriming each other before the party.

Meanwhile, Jenny and Polina wereentertaining Methi, but I suspected at some point one of them must have asked her if she had ever raped a young girl. Obviously keen to broaden her horizons, Methi had agreed, and I was blindfolded and had my hands tied behind me by Angie and Ges. I was then led into Jenny's room and left with the women, who proceeded to upturn me on Jenny's bed, with Jenny and Polina hanging on to my kicking legs while Methi then had her wanton fill of a struggling, cryingchild.

I knew my role, and I played it well, but, not content with that, Methi decided to straddle me and I was made to satisfy her while the three of them spent the best part of half an hoursharing what Methi later told me was 'the sweetest little cunt she had ever tasted'.

Unusually for that household, Methi was completely unshaven, and trying to satisfy her through her sopping thicket of vaginal muff was no mean task. My God - she was so wet, I thought she might drown me.

Yes, I remembered Joanne and Sarina alright. And their mother.

"Won't Jenny's neighbours think it a bit odd if over a dozen girls all start turning up again?" I asked. "Especially after what happened before."

"We're not going to her house," Karen revealed.

"Where are we going then?" Wendy asked.

"So... you'll come then?" Paula squealed, excitedly.

"We didn't say that," I corrected her. "Where is it?"

"Mama said it's someone she knows who has a house out in the country. There are no other houses around. It will be perfect."

"Hmmm... I have an idea I may have been there before," I said quietly, thinking back to the day after Wendy's eighteenth birthday, when Harriet Stacey drove me back to her place, while Jenny took Wendy home for the weekend - where the three of them raped her.

"Really? You know where it is?" Naomi asked.

"Well, I've been there, but I couldn't honestly say I could find it again. Not on my own."

I whispered to Wendy, "Maybe we can get your video back?"

"You won'tbe on your own," Naomi smirked.

"When was that?" Melissa asked, referring to my earlier statement.

"Oh, quite a while ago now. I was given ice cream for tea, and..."

"Mama said we can all give the girls lollipops this time," Karen interrupted excitedly, glancing across at the brunette twins.

"I think they'll like the lollipops," Suzie added. "Remember the lollipops Macey?"

"Yes Suzie. I remember the lollipops," I sighed.

I considered the idea for a while, all the time looking at the longing on the face of the cute little ringlet haired honey blonde.

"Please say you'll come," Paula pleaded. "You won't be disappointed. I pwomise," she added, with a coy smile, mocking the way Angie would pronounce the word, then raising a carefully placed finger between her pouting lips.

I looked at Wendy, a question in my eyes. "Don't ask me," she replied dismissively, without even waiting to be asked. "If you want to do it, I'll go with you," she said, "but don't make me decide."

I looked at the pleading in the eyes of the younger ones.

"Oh... Fuck it! OK," I agreed.

To The Reader:

I had originally planned to end the final chapter at this point, but I waspersuaded to continue. For anyone who might prefer to use their own imagination to complete the story, I would urge you to read no further.

Should you choose to continue, then don't be surprised if you find yourself disillusioned with Macey's actions, and the final outcome.

----------

Paula squealed in delight, literally launching herself at me and aiming to plant a big, sloppy kiss on my lips, but I managed to turn my head as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Woah there girl," I told her, quite loudly, laughing slightly while accepting her kiss on my cheek, then adding in a whisper that only she could hear, "Not out here baby. Wait 'til we're alone," I smiled, kissing her cheek in return.

Wendy and I chatted to the group for a while as they told us about where they planned to meet up - then they left. Where they went I know not, but after the arrangements were made we heard no more from them until the last Thursday of term.

---------- Friday: ----------

Thursday was the last day of school before the summer break, and there was so much chatter among the girls that I wondered if they might give the game away. We had been invited to visit Miss Stacey's cottage for a weekend of fun and games. Parents weren't given the whole story of course, or no-one would have been allowed to attend.

The plan was to congregate outside the school at around 10am on the Friday morning. That should give theguests time to have something to eat before leaving, as we didn't want to waste time having to get food at the cottage. It also gave the girls time to get changed into something a little moresuitable for the coming weekend. After all, if sex was to be on the agenda, no-one would want to arrive dressed in anything less than alluring. As it happened, the clothing was all but irrelevant, as most of that was to be discarded shortly after our arrival, but I didn't know that at the time.

Even though I was a good ten minutes early, as I arrived there were already a few girls sitting on the bench. Two of them spotted me and immediately got up to vacate the seat for me. I smiled and nodded politely, immediately recognising Karen Walker & Suzie, both wearing my signature pigtails. Oddly enough, one had her hair tied with green ribbons, and the other had blue.

They were talking with a couple of new junior girls that I hadn't met before. Well, actually I had - but I didn't remember them at first. It turned out I had asked them to vacate a bench for Wendy and I, on the edge of the playing field, just a few weeks earlier.

The two girls were both quite small - one decidedlyEnglish looking, with long mousey brown hair. The other girl appeared to be of mixed race, perhaps part West Indian or African parentage, with long very dark hair.

The English girl wore a tight fitting strapless crop-top made from a very thin purple elasticated material, that left her creamy white shoulders and a good deal of her lower chest and midriff completely bare and looking very alluring. What it did cover was fairly little, and the sheer material, although not transparent at all, left little to the imagination.

The half-caste girl was wearing a sort of sport bra shaped top made from a caramel colored velour, very similar in colour to her natural skin - so much so that from I distance it appeared she was naked to the waist. The shoulder straps were thinstring like cords, leaving her shoulders almost completely bare, as was the midriff. The smallish cups of the bra front made it clear that she had a slightly better developed bust than herEnglish friend. The front of the bra was held together with thin straps similar to the shoulders straps, tied between the cups in a bow that seemed to tempt one to tug tentatively on one free end - just to see what might happen.

Both girls sported very brief matching denim shorts that allowed their bum cheeks to peek out from the back, and showed off their delightfully alluring, pert little bottoms.

Standing just a short distance away, were the twin Patterson girls, dressed in even less. They had very short, bum-hugging skirts that were very low waisted, clearly showing their hips, and a hem so high that they almost showed their colour coordinated knickers as they walked. In fact, the skirts were little more than a wide belt, probably no more than six inches from waistband to hem, but their tops (if you could call them that) were nothing more than simple triangles of thin material - one blue and the other green - a pair of cords from the apex tied at the back of the neck in a sort ofhalter fashion, and cords from the lower two corners that were tied at the back, just below the shoulder blades. Apart from that, their top halves were completely bare. I suppose that didn't really matter though, because neither girl had anything much to hide.