After The Bar

Story Info
Going out to the bar leads to a wild night of fun.
1.2k words
4.06
6.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One drunken night a few weeks ago I brought a girl named Bianca home from the bar for some of the best sex of my life. We stumbled in at 3 or 4 in the morning, long past bar close, wasted and ready for some action.

"I want you inside me," Bianca said, stroking the front of my gray t-shirt. "I'm already wet just thinking about it."

Bianca was a bigger girl, black, and she was frisky but after drinking all night I was I little bit worried about whiskey dick. I cracked another beer while she put "Sexy and I Know it" on the speaker and told me to take off my shirt. I obliged.

"Mmm," she said. "Now let's get rid of the rest of it."

I stripped naked and sat on the couch nervously, my dick still conspicuously soft in my lap. In an instant Bianca had her pants off and was on top of me, her panties grinding all over my upper thigh. She went at it like she was fucking me and with a rush I realized that I liked it, liked the feeling of her taking control and gettting off on me. As I grinded back against her, my dick responded to all the action and started to stiffen to its full eight inches. Her pussy gradually moved up from my thigh to my rapidly hardening cock. Dry humping felt so good I didn't want to stop, but the couch wasn't a very comfortable place to be doing it.

"My God, that's a nice dick," she moaned into my shoulder. "I need it in me. Let's go to the bed."

We walked over to the bed a few feet away. Bianca stripped out of her panties and climbed on top of me, grinding her raw pussy up against my cock greedily. I rolled her over and we continued to grind without penetration until she guided my penis down to her clit and I fucked the very top of her pussy for a couple of minutes, enjoying her desperately needy moans. Gradually I worked my shaft down until it slipped all the way in. She wasn't kidding. She was soaked. Her vagina squeezed my dick, fucking it back. I love when a girl does that. I pounded her harder, deeper, the faint musk of her arousal only driving me closer to the edge.

"Oh my God," she moaned. "Your cock is magnificent."

Sensing that she was close, I held my orgasm back and fucked her long and slow, making sure to fill her all the way up with my thick shaft. I wanted to feel her cum, and as her vagina tightened around my dick and I felt her buck against me, her soaking cunt radiated with the sheer power of her arousal. She was cresting towards an orgasm and as I felt her getting closer and closer, her pussy trembling all over my cock, I got to the point where couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out and came on her stomach.

My orgasm had spent me and I lay there panting for a few minutes before getting up to finish my beer, but Bianca wasn't done. She pulled me back to bed and begged me for another go. After all the alcohol I didn't have a second round in me tonight, so instead I reached down and plunged two fingers into her ready and waiting pussy. I curled them up gently until I found her G-spot and fingerfucked her. She bucked against me, her hand reaching down towards her clit, but after a moment I pushed her away and took over, grinding it in circles with my palm until I felt the stickiness of her arousal cover my hand. I kept on palming her clit and fingering her G-spot with my fingers as the stickiness filled the air with more of her funk. I love that smell - it means I'm doing something right.

"You're gonna make me cum," she moaned, and as she said it she finally crested into her orgasm. As her body convulsed, her pussy squeezed my fingers out and she curled up into a ball to ride out the waves. When she was finally done coming, she lay next to me, panting and exhausted.

"I need a minute," she said. "Your hands really took care of me. I don't think I've ever been fingered like that in my life.."

Once she had recovered, she climbed down between my legs and started sucking my dick. Her soft, warm mouth felt great on my cock, but I was still recovering from my first orgasm and I couldn't cum for her again. After ten minutes I pulled her up and kissed her and we both passed out, completely spent from our session.

I came awake a couple of hours later to the sound of Bianca moaning as she mashed her clit beside me. There was no mistaking it - I could see her hands moving urgently back and forth under the bedsheets. I lay there quietly and listened to her. There's something about listening to a girl cum that gets me off, and I felt my dick coming back to life. Just as I was beginning to stroke myself to her moans, she cried out and finished.

It wasn't the first time I'd overheard a girl getting herself off - lots of girls have tried to sneakily rub one out while they thought I was asleep - but there was something about the shamelessness of her moans and the fresh memory of our sex last night that really got me going. I loved that she just wanted to get off, whether from dick, my hands, or just thinking about the sex we'd just had. I rolled over in the bed and said good morning, wondering idly if she knew that I'd just seen her orgasm. I decided she probably knew and just didn't mind - after all, I'd made her cum the night before, so what was wrong with a little solo action?

"Morning, sweetie," she giggled. "Right now I gotta pee like crazy, but while I'm in the bathroom you can get yourself ready for round two."

By the time she came back from the bathroom, I was ready - all I had to do was think about her bringing herself off right next to me. She came back into the bedroom, climbed on top and gently rode me cowgirl-style. I was enjoying the feeling of her being on top, her big sexy body enveloping me completely, but I didn't want to cum inside her so I rolled her over and started fucking her missionary. This time I fucked her hard and deep - much as I loved to see her cum, this was about my orgasm and I was so worked up from the night before that I knew it wasn't going to take me long. I pulled out and exploded in the biggest cum of my life, my load shooting all over her tummy and tits and even up onto her face a little bit.

By the time she showered and cleaned herself off, it was almost nine and she had to leave for work. I was spent anyway, but I think she could have kept going all all morning if I was up for it. I called her a cab, and now I'm stuck waiting and wondering if we'll ever meet up in that bar again.