After the Beginning Bk. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beth's spot under Joey." Jordan stood with his legs spread, mimicking a woman laying on a bed. He was a little guy, and his unplaceable ethnicity made him look like a nimble little imp. "Oh Joey, Joey, Joey." Jordan thrust his hips.

Raj laughed even harder. Smoke flew from his nostrils with every choked out word. "Please cum up front."

I shook my head and spun for the door.

"I bet Tina will want it in the butt, that girl is-" Jordan's words faded as the metal doors swung shut behind me.

I rounded the last aisle bringing the checkout areas to eye shot. A guy paid Wendy for a small order, looked like milk and bread, and Tina's lane was empty. The man grabbed the milk and bread and left.

"Took you long enough." Tina squealed. She leaned back against her register with her arms folded. Wendy ignored me and picked her nails.

"Why did you call me?" I looked around. "There is no one here."

"That is why I called for you, duh." Tina put her hand over her mouth and laughed like a little girl. My cock throbbed, surprising me. Tina did look really cute with the pigtails and the little girl act. Her snort squeals were impossible, though. "I was bored."

"I think she wants you to fuck her on aisle one." Wendy didn't even look up from her nails. She had never picked a side when the whole Beth thing happened. The Foodland Force had my back, and, although Wendy was not on my side, she wasn't on Beth's either. That might be why Beth had to quit. She had no one.

"Stop that, Wendy," I said under my breath. Wendy had always made fun of me. Tina just smiled at me sweetly and my cock throbbed again. The girls were already having fun at my expense, if I popped a huge boner, they'd crucify me with teasing.

"How tall are you?" Tina asked. "Seven feet." She squealed with a laugh.

"No. Just six-five." I knew I was taller than most guys, but I never really felt tall. I sucked at basketball,

"Wow!" Tina exclaimed. "I am five-two." She counted on her fingers. "That is over a foot taller than me."

"Joey likes short girls." Wendy looked up from her nails. "Beth is a few inches shorter than you."

"I have a girlfriend." I wanted to end my embarrassment.

"I don't care," she squealed, still smiling. She took one step toward me and rested her hand near mine on the rim of the bag bin. "It is ok that you have a girlfriend. I-" she tilted her head back and forth and shrugged- "I kind of have a boyfriend. He isn't always around, just like I'm sure your girlfriend isn't always around." She held her palms open and shrugged again. Her squeaky voice softened a little as she spoke. "I mean, we go to different schools and know different people."

She waited for a response, but I only swallowed. I wasn't erect, yet, but I throbbed with every pulse. I was pretty sure Tina was making fun of me. She had her tease on in full effect. Even if she wasn't making fun of me- that was a big 'if'- there is no way I wanted to get involved with a coworker who had a boyfriend, not after the Beth debacle that almost got me killed. Besides "I have a girlfriend." I spoke my last thought aloud, repeating my earlier statement.

"So loyal." She smirked and nodded toward my groin. "Looks like part of you likes the thought." She reached down and grasped my growing cock in my pants. "Holy fuck, Wendy. Have you seen this?" She used her other hand to grip more of me. I knew I should back away, but I couldn't move.

"Slut." Wendy watched her hands intently.

"I've never-" She licked her lips. "Does it get bigger?" She squeezed it and the throbs increased in intensity. "Oh my God, It does. It is still growing." She reached for my zipper.

I jumped back quickly. The fear of public exposure put me in fight or flight mode. Flight was the better option. "I need to go help stock the milk." I left. Tina made fun of me worse than the other girls did, and she reminded me a little of Beth. I would avoid her.

I did avoid her for the rest of the night. I just hung in the back and kept conversation up front limited for the rest of the night. We closed quickly. I was in my bed by a quarter till ten wearing only my underwear. I held the phone to my ear. It only rang once before Abby picked it up.

"Hello," she said eagerly. "Joey?"

"Hey, Abby." I put my hand in my underwear. "Have a good night?"

"It was ok." I heard a rustling. "Where did we leave off?"

"Huh?"

"You are going to tell me more about Beth, remember?" She continued without waiting for an answer. "It is late already so I want to skip pleasantries, but if we must. How was your night, baby?"

"It was good," I laughed. "The new girl, Tina-"

"That is really nice, baby. I'm glad you had a good night. Now, tell me, when did you first think Beth might be attracted to you?" Abby sounded clinical.

"I still think it was all a huge prank, like I was on Candid Camera." That was true.

"Interesting." Abby clicked her tongue. "What made you think that?"

"I don't know." I shrugged in my bed alone. "When did boys start liking you?"

"We are talking about you, Joey," she corrected. I was quiet. "I'm sorry, I know I am a horrible girlfriend. Sergei was my first kiss, so I guess I knew by then."

Sergei was a foreign exchange student who started with us in tenth grade, but left over Christtmas break to graduate at home. Sergei always made me laugh, but he was really hyper and in your face- even less what I thought was Abby's type than David.

"We had a Halloween party at my house. I decided earlier that day that I would kiss a boy that night. David was really the most promising prospect, but he left early. Sergei rode with Maria and Randy, and they stayed later. I was angry at myself that I chickened out with David so I grabbed Sergei and kissed him when no one was around." She rushed it out in one breath like a confession.

"Why not Randy?" I asked. "I mean he is a cute fella." Everyone except Randy knew Randy was gay.

"Stop it." Abby never let me make fun of Randy. Randy never tired of insulting me, though.

A while back- Abby and I had not kissed, yet- so we had only been dating a week or so. I hung out with her and her friends at Randy's house. 'Let's all talk about what convinced us to wear the clothes we are wearing. Each of us will describe in detail what thoughts went through their mind when they pulled their current wardrobe from their closet this morning. Let's start with you, Joey.' I can still hear Randy saying that. I did not realize until later he had been making fun of my clothes. I just thought he was gay and weird.

"So Sergei told everyone. I am surprised he didn't tell you," she said. "David found out, and he got jealous. He asked me why I kissed Sergei. I told him it was none of his business. He asked me out. I said yes."

"Did you ever-"

"I kissed David, and I let David feel my boobs on the outside of my sweater on Christmas Eve." She tried to hide her cute laugh. "Why is that so important?"

"It isn't." I lied.

"I have never even seen any penis other than yours. Your penis I have felt, tasted, and thought about at night while I play with my vagina. It used to take me so much longer to reach orgasm." She moaned mockingly. "Now, can we talk about Beth and you?"

"Everyone else knew before I did, I guess. I mean everyone kept telling me I should fuck her. Darnell said she was spraying musk at me, whatever that means," I spoke hesitantly. "Then one night she was cleaning the conveyor at her register. She handed me the spray bottle and bent to wipe it. She bent a lot more than necessary since the conveyor moves. 'Spray for me,' she said." I put my hand back in my underwear and squeezed myself at the memory. "Continue?"

"Yes, please."

"She wore a loose and low cut shirt. From where I stood I could see directly down her shirt." I inhaled. "Her boobs were glorious, Abby. Her bra barely covered her nipples. I sprayed the cleaner at the conveyor blindly, just staring down her shirt. Her boobs swayed as she wiped the conveyor. After the conveyor was clean, I kept spraying." I laughed. "I just needed to keep her from standing. She stopped wiping the conveyor and just stayed bent swinging her boobs. 'You like them? You don't think they're too small?' she asked me."

"What a slut," Abby mumbled under her breath. "Shit! I'm sorry. Please ignore that. Continue."

"I made some kind of joke, I think. I just remember getting so cold, I think I even shivered. I was so cold. My hands and feet were ice, weirdest thing ever." I laughed uncomfortably.

"Was your penis hot?" Abby asked.

"What? No. Maybe." Her question confused me.

"That happened to me on our first date. Remember when I said Emerson wrote Wasteland right before I tripped on my own feet. I do that a lot. Anyway, you caught me as I was falling. After you made sure I was ok, you said, 'It was TS Elliot, idiot.' Then you laughed. Well I think all the blood in my body rushed to my vagina. I grew so cold, but my pussy burned like it was on fire. Arms, legs, feet, hands all frozen ice, but my little girl leaked lava." She waited for me to respond, but I was busy remembering that moment and rubbing my cock. "So what happened?" she asked.

I sighed. "Well, she said that Kenny was busy and she- It was a Friday- she said she would be bored. She asked if I wanted to hang out after work?"

"So you had sex after work?" Her pen scratched on paper in the background.

"No, I told you that happened after a morning deer hunting with my dad. I told her I had to work the next day," I answered.

"Really?" She was astonished. "How did she take it?"

"She got mad as hell. Told me to go away and turned her back on me." I grinned in the remembrance of my own ineptitude. "I found Darnell stocking lettuce and told him what happened. When I was done he walked off brushing his hands together. 'I'm done, boy. I'm washing my hands of ya.'"

"Why?" Abby asked.

"All the guys, except Raj, especially Darnell, had been giving me tips and stuff for how to hook up with Beth. So then I really felt like a failure. I went back to Beth and told her I really wanted to hang out with her another time. I asked if she wanted to play miniature golf the next day. She laughed at me and said she had a boyfriend."

"But she-" Abby started.

"Yeah, I know. So she got Wendy and Jordan from work-"

Abby interrupted, "Is Jordan that little guy? Hispanic or Asian or something?"

"Yeah. So they went with us. She only wanted them to go so she could tell Kenny it was a work thing, I'm sure, looking back. So we went and played mini-golf, nothing big happened. Oh- Once, while she was at the tee, I hooked her skirt with my putter and pulled it up a little to tease her. She looked back at me and smiled, then she nodded her head once like, 'Continue.' So I did. I pulled her skirt up, and up more until I could see her panties just a little. She just stood there looking at me. I let the skirt fall."

"Interesting. Do you think she wanted something different? More? Was it strange?"

"Not really, I mean, I felt like a pervert, but I liked it. That is really why I let the skirt drop, I liked the perversion of seeing her panties more than actually seeing her panties. That was a new sensation, and I did not like it- Er, did not like that I liked it. I know I sound nuts." Abby made fun of me less than the other girls, but I knew it was coming.

"I get that." She clicked her teeth. "You didn't know yet if you liked what you were learning, but the learning itself excited you."

"I love you." I meant it.

"Hush, now." She suppressed a giggle. "So what happened after you saw the slut's pant- Sorry, I didn't mean to inject my opinions." She coughed. "Tell me Joey, what happened after the golf game."

"I just drove home." I shrugged even though she couldn't see.

"Nothing else at all," she asked, disappointed.

"Well, Jordan fucked Wendy in my backseat while I drove. That was weird." I laughed.

"Little Jordan?" I could almost hear her eyes widening.

"Yeah, and Wendy's not super fat, but she's two of Jordan." I laughed with her. "So I dropped them off, and Jordan and Wendy moved to her car and continued. But-"

"Are Jordan and Wendy dating?" Abby asked.

"Oh, lord, no. Neither one of them ever mentioned it, and nothing really changed. So I told Beth goodbye. I got in my car and drove away."

"Loser," she muttered. "Sorry."

"I saw Beth in my rear view, she-"

"Where were you?" she interrupted.

"Everyone left their cars at the store, and I drove." I answered. "Beth stood leaning against her Beretta watching me drive away. Her arms were crossed and she shook her head with a weird grin. Wendy's Chevelle bounced behind her."

"That is enough for tonight. Now, would you like me to help you orgasm? I don't mind."

"How?" I tugged myself.

"I can talk to you?" she suggested. "Would that help?'

My erection throbbed. I pulled it harder in response. "I don't know how. We are-"

"I told Doxie how much I like sucking your dick." she confessed.

"Oh, God." I pulled my hand off my cock immediately to keep from cumming. It continued to dance on its own beneath the covers. "Why?"

"She asked. She's never seen one, of course. I guess she was curious." She clicked her tongue. "I told her the heat was the most surprising part; you are so hot in my mouth. The scent or taste is my favorite, though."

I grabbed my cock again. "I don't know if telling me about a conversation-"

"I masturbated at school today."

"Really?" My shock was genuine. "Last semester I would never have guessed the prudish Abby would ever masturbate at school. "What caused you to-"

"I'm sorry, Joey. You know I would never cheat. In Spanish Barry stood talking to Mike. He had his leg up on a chair, and I could see up his shorts." She spoke quickly. "He is a great looking guy, Joey. He did win Mr. High School." She made excuses and regretted it quickly. "You are better looking, though, really."

Now, even Abby made fun of me. "I don't think you admitting to rubbing one out for another guy will help me cum, baby." I did not admit that my erection throbbed painfully with her story.

"I didn't do it for him." She sounded angry. "That is silly. It is masturbation. Definitely, I did it just for me." She laughed softly. "I did think about him, though. Just what I saw in his shorts."

"God, now I have to live knowing my girlfriend knows what Barry's dick-"

"You're bigger," she interrupted.

"Really?" Pride warmed my heart.

She laughed more loudly. "I am kidding. I have no idea who is bigger. Why do guys worry about that? I only saw flashes of flesh up his shorts, just enough to know I saw his penis."

"Well, I think I am limp now." I lied and laughed.

"No you aren't." She blew a kiss on the phone. "I love you. I want to try something. Stroke your penis."

"Ok," I stroked it.

She spoke slowly, "You should not have to go without pussy just because of my religion. Since I can't give you my pussy, I will just have to find other ones. I am going to put so many pussies around your penis. Mmmm. Won't that be fun?"

"I think I am close." Precum lubed mystrokes.

"Just think, you have had a puppy dog crush on Jennifer for years. I am going to sit beside the bed while you dump a load of-"

"That did it." I exclaimed. I wiped my mess with the part of the sheet that hung off the side of the bed.

"No way!" She exploded in laughter.

"You will wake Doxie," I warned.

"She is already awake," Abby admitted.

"Hi, Joey," Doxie said. Both sisters laughed.

"You're on my speaker phone." Abby's laughter continued..

I felt violated. "Gross! I am going to sleep. Good night." I hung up while the sisters laughed at me on the other side of the phone. It should have bothered me more, but I was used to being made fun of. I slept within minutes.