After the Club

Story Info
We head back to your hotel for some mutual oral.
1k words
4.42
5.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been drinking and the dance floor is full. I smile at you and you smile back. "Want to dance?" I ask, grabbing your hand that was resting on your thigh.

I could tell your were thinking about it reaching out and touching my hand. At least I was. "Sure," you cheerfully reply.

I stand up, pulling you off your seat. Our eyes meet, moving, as if in slow motion, we both get to our feet. "Then let's go," I said, as I turn toward the dance floor still holding your hand.

We walk the maze of mingling clubers sipping on their drinks, parting just enough to let us pass through to the dance floor. The heavy bass vibrates through our bodies. I spot a open space and start to move with the rhythm of the DJ. Reaching the gap in the dance floor, I turn back towards you, letting go of your hand. Standing face to face, the gap feeling smaller.

We start dancing together, a bit awkwardly at first. Soon we find the balance between our movements, the music, and each other. You turn away from me, just as I push in close to your back. My hands grab your sides, feeling the strength of lats underneath. Your butt pushes up against my crotch, driving me to reach around and grab your chest. I can feel you push back into me. I move my mouth to the back of your neck and kiss it. You turn around and our mouths meet. The warm heat of our lips touch. Your tongue pokes out and it meets with mine. Our mouths open wider, allowing our tongues to explore. My hands have move down over your ass. I pull you in tighter wanting you to feel me getting hard through my pants. I apply more pressure and I can tell I'm having the same affect. I feel a tight bulge in your pants push up against me. Pulling away with heavy breath, you say, "Let's get out of here."

With one last grasp of your ass, I reply, "Absolutely."

Your hotel is only a few blocks away. We call an Uber. In the back seat, we secretly take each others hand, drawing circles in each other's palm and wrist. Twenty minutes later, we're back at your hotel room.

As soon as I step into the hotel room and close the door, you push me back against the now closed door. Our mouths meet again, a little more hungrily than at the club. You push my jacket off, it dropping to the floor behind me. You reach down, untucking my shirt. Still kissing me, you unbutton my shirt, working your way from the top. With all the buttons undone, you push my shirt off to join my jacket on the floor. You now kiss my nipples. First the left one, then the right.

Wanting to feel out naked chests touch, I reach out and grab your shirt, untucking it. Impatient, I reach my hands under your shirt and pull it over your head, stopping when your hands are in the air to passionately kiss you while we press our chests together. Letting your shirt find the pile of clothes on the floor, you pull me towards the bed.

I reach out and grab the top button of your pants. Popping the button free, I pull the zipper down, letting your pants fall to the floor. Your hard cock is barely concealed through your boxers briefs. I trace my fingers around its outline. I put my hand on your shaft and gently rub. I see you take a deep breath and bite your lower lip. You reach out, pop the button off my pants, and they drop beside yours. When you reach out and touch me, I feel my cock grow even harder.

I playfully push you onto the bed. While crawling back to rest your head on the pillow, our eyes meet. I crawl on all fours up the bed until I'm straddling you. As our lips meet. I push my hard cock against yours, grinding them together, feeling waves of pleasure travel through my body. I want to feel our bare cocks rubbing together. I shift my weight to one side, reach for your boxers and slip them off. I then quickly pull mine off so that were both naked and straddle you again. This time, when our naked cocks press together, the waves of pleasure are magnified. I sit up and position myself so that the underside of our cocks our pressed together. I take both our cocks in my hands and start to stroke them together.

"I want to suck your cock." you tell me.

"I also want to suck your cock," I respond, moving off you.

You slide down towards the middle of the bed and lay on your side. I flip my hips around so that I can lay parallel to you. We both take each other's cocks in our hands, matching each other's slow strokes. I feel your lips touch my the tip of my penis. Matching you, I kiss the tip of of your penis. You take my cock head in your mouth and I again follow your lead. We both build up a little bit of saliva and start to take each other more deeply in our mouths. Wanting you to rub my balls, I reach for your testicles. Immediately you follow my lead, positioning your hand around my sack. I can feel my breath quickening. Your warm mouth around my cock and the pressure you are applying to my balls are driving waves of pleasure through my whole body. I don't know how much longer I can last. I hear you moan, warning me that you're close as well. I quicken my pace. I feel your balls start to tighten, and you call out. Your muscles becoming rigid. I wrap my mouth over your cock and your cum shoots into my mouth. I'm so close to cuming. The pleasure is rising up through my body. You grab my balls, sending me over the edge. A tremendous orgasm runs through my body, filling your mouth with my cum.

We sit up. We kiss. The taste of our cum on our lips. There's some on your chin. I lick it and bring it towards your mouth. We pass it back and forth as if in some ancient ritual of togetherness. For just a while, the world dropped away, and the only thing left was the pleasure that existed between us.