After the Conference: Room Service

Story Info
Two men's blossoming relationship gains a third dimension.
1.8k words
4.49
6.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Room service in that hotel was pretty good, considering that they didn't seem to have anyone dedicated to it. Just minutes after Desmond had ordered a bottle of wine, there was a knock at the door. Richard was alone in the huge bed, still tingling from Desmond's cock inside him and slightly shellshocked from the assault of his big, heavy body. The word "assault" needs to be taken loosely. You can't call it being attacked if you want it to happen; but such was the man's bulk and so energetic his performance that Richard was still experiencing aftershocks, pleasant reminders of what had just happened.

Two hours earlier they had been fellow delegates at a conference, having a polite drink in the hotel bar. An hour after that stage they had drifted into a conversation about homosexuality, which had slipped with unstoppable momentum into a sort of mutual seduction as they both decided to make the most of the situation: alone, unknown, unmonitored, apparently unobserved. And then they had adjourned to Richard's room and things had got... well, you could say out of hand but again that would suggest that one or both of them had not wanted what happened.

And what had happened was a feast of sex between men. With Richard self-cast in the submissive role and Desmond responding to his encouragement, he had sucked Desmond's penis and licked his fat, hairy arse. And Richard had loved it, and Desmond had relaxed soon enough and grown into his role as giver to the other's receiver, getting the message that he should treat Richard as if I were a woman, an impression enhanced by Richard's putting on the woman's thong that he bought in a cheap clothing shop that morning in case what he constantly daydreamed about were to come true. Desmond had accepted the fact that he could do pretty much what he wanted, and what nature and tradition had defined as the male course of action. In other words Richard had tacitly invited him on top and gratefully accepted his cock in his hole. His semen was still trickling out of Richard, in fact, and he had to wipe himself before he grabbed the hotel bathrobe to answer the door.

Instead of the room service girl he had expected -- young and aimless, waiting for her life to begin -- it turned out to be the tall black waiter who had served them at dinner, and who had accidentally or otherwise allowed his trouser bulge to graze Desmond's knuckles, which had set off the whole same-sex sex theme for the evening.

The waiter looked past Richard, having recognized him and wondered if the object of his subliminal physical flirtation was also in the room.

"Just put it on the table," Richard said.

"Two glasses," he observed.

"Yes. He's in the bathroom." The waiter smiled.

"Shall I open it?" the man asked helpfully. Richard nodded and he took out the knife-cum-corkscrew known as a waiter's friend. Richard walked to the bathroom and knocked quietly.

"Yes?"

"You decent?"

"I'm bollock naked," Desmond replied. "But you can come in." Richard slipped through the door like a cat burglar.

"It's the waiter," Richard whispered. "The black guy. Brought the wine. I think he'd like to see you."

Desmond gave his armpits an extra wipe with the towel and pulled his robe on. He looked quite debonair with his hair damp from head to toe and Richard knew the waiter was going to be turned on. He half expected Desmond to protest but he strode out into the room with a bluff confidence.

"Hi,' he said to the waiter, who stood tall to greet him. Desmond stood about a foot away from the man, who apparently regarded himself as a bit of a stud. And if he thought that, it was okay with Richard, because he was a fine physical specimen. He hadn't told Desmond this, but his anal deflowering had been with a similar hunk of Caribbean ebony, a security guard in Trinidad whose body Richard had physically worshipped, sucking the not particularly big but very hard cock and licking the guy's anus with the intention of turning him on so much that he would definitely fuck him. Richard had felt a bit of a tart doing this, but the result had been what he wanted. The muscular man had had him on his back, legs in the air and experiencing a huge thrill from exposing himself so brazenly, so abjectly. You can't claim to be asserting your masculinity when you're naked on your back with your knees pulled up and your anus not just on display but quietly begging to be rammed. Richard had loved being the recipient, feeling the man's determined rod bumping against something that seemed like the top of his tunnel, although his knowledge of anatomy didn't allow him to really understand what was happening. But he had been filled and he adored it. He had wrapped his legs around the rampant man's torso and watched his face as he exerted his power. And then Richard had been flipped over onto his knees and buggered with a smooth intensity that was almost too polite. He liked what was happening so much that he wanted to turn up the heat. He wanted to feel raped, but the guy was too nice.

Back in the hotel room, Desmond had casually pulled his robe apart, exposing his chest, stomach and cock to the waiter, who had stepped forward and taken the cock in his hand. Richard was wondering who was going to take the dominant role when the waiter unzipped his trousers and Desmond fell to his knees. Richard was overcome with lust as his new friend sucked the cock of the waiter. Without really intending to, Richard pulled his own robe apart and let it slide off. He walked over to where the action was happening and stood close, his rapidly hardened cock touching Desmond's hair.

"Both of you get on the bed," the waiter ordered. The two delegates obeyed willingly.

"Kiss," he commanded, and Richard found himself on top, kissing a man as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Then he became aware of a hot, slippery tongue between his buttocks, a tongue that was trying to penetrate him.

"Who's going to be first?" the waiter asked abruptly.

"I want to watch you fuck him," Desmond volunteered. Richard grabbed the cream and gave it to his idol, who forced him to his hands and knees while Desmond slid over to make room.

"Fuck me hard," Richard found himself saying, and immediately received confirmation that his request would be honoured. The waiter, who had slipped out of his clothes to reveal the full majesty of his gleaming dark brown body and a monstrous erection, pushed himself into Richard's anus and immediately began slamming him.

Desmond's right hand dipped automatically to his own erection as his friend began to yelp and whimper with a combination of delight and alarm. The waiter was banging him as he had rarely dared do, having been given not just permission but a specific request.

"Now on your back," the waiter said firmly. "Lift your legs. Show me your hole."

Richard's longed-for humiliation reached new heights as he felt not just one man but two watching him expose himself and subject himself to a no-holds-barred anal fucking. He began to wank himself before Desmond thrust his hand across to take over. Then Desmond's hand moved down to the epicentre of the action and he placed it so close that he could pick up some of the fluid that was congealing there: a combination of the waiter's cock, the cream and whatever Richard's arse was producing. Desmond brought his hand to his nose and a shiver of terrible depravity raced through him.

The waiter gave Richard one last big, hard slam before he pulled out, deliberately roughly to leave his submissive in no doubt that he had been fucked by a dominant man.

"You," the waiter said, and Desmond slipped into the position just vacated by Richard.

"You never been fucked before," the dark Adonis said confidently.

Desmond shook his head.

"It's easy," the waiter said. "You do what I say. You accept what I do. Don't fight it. I won't damage you."

With that, he lowered his big male body on top of the virgin Desmond who had only had his first sexual contact with a man a matter of minutes ago. Desmond raised his legs as Richard had done and tried to relax as this macho homosexual invaded him. A terrifying stretch of the anus was followed quickly by an entrance like an alligator launching itself a river. The image of the alligator stayed with him as this man who was robbing him of his innocence ploughed up and down his hole, sending waves of thrill through his body and sheets of ecstatic humiliation through his mind. This was it. He was no longer a one-dimensional sexual man; he was now an all-rounder, equipped to enjoy twice as much sex as before. Now if there wasn't a woman available, he could seduce a man and either fuck or be fucked, he didn't mind which. In fact, he thought as the enormous black cock sucked at the walls of his arsehole, he might want to be fucked quite a lot in future. It was less strenuous and more exciting, letting someone else create the sparks.

"I'm gonna cum," the waiter said. "Who wants it?"

"In my mouth," Richard said instinctively.

"Out of my arse and into your mouth?" Desmond said with something like disbelief.

"Exactly," Richard said. The waiter extracted himself from Desmond's deep, dark cave and skilfully straddled Richard before jerking himself to orgasm, plunging his rock-hard, twitching cock into the other white man's mouth. He pumped his spunk in and as Desmond masturbated, his own spunk leapt onto the waiter's back and down between his buttocks.

"You're gonna have to lick me clean," the waiter said calmly, and waited just seconds before the now debauched Desmond performed this ultimate act of subservience.

Delivering the wine had been the waiter's last job before ending his shift, so the three men stayed in bed and pleasured each other long into the night. By three o'clock there was nothing Desmond and Richard had not done, masturbating two men at once, licking arses, swallowing spunk, fucking and being fucked, with the sleek black waiter the ringmaster, pleased with his new converts. When he finally left, the two friends thought about going to sleep but found themselves kissing each other's strongly savoury mouths and then, their tongues liberated for speaking as much as licking, they discussed frankly how they would like the night to end.

"I want you to piss in my crack," Richard said, gazing into his friend's eyes. "And then you can cum in my mouth."

They walked casually into the bathroom and Richard leaned over while Desmond positioned himself behind and carefully urinated between his buttocks. The stream ran down Richard's legs and it reminded himself of an embarrassing time at primary school when he had not been able to hold it in. Then he lay on the floor and Desmond crouched over him and, with something approaching affection, masturbated and delivered his semen into his friend's mouth.