After the End Ch. 12

Story Info
Intense erotic torment forces Vik to face his feelings.
17.5k words
4.89
3.5k
4

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 09/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

"After the End" Part 1 is an original erotic novel set in a dystopian future about one hundred years from now. It is a fantasy about the progression of a romantic relationship, with a focus on fully-developed characters, emotional connection, and sizzling sex. Part 1 consists of chapters 1 through 7.

"After the End" Part 2 is a sequel to Part 1 and explores the addition of a new sexual partner to the central relationship between Avery and Julian. Although it is divided into fewer chapters, it is a full-length novel complete with humor, heart, romance, and plenty of no-holds-barred erotic play. Part 2 consists of chapters 8 through 12.

I would like to continue the overall story with a Part 3, but I can't make any promises about whether/when I might be able to work on it. Part 3 would most likely conclude "After the End" as far as I have imagined it.

Feel free to drop in on specific chapters or sections based on your mood or interest, but the dramatic tension is strongest if you start from the beginning of Part 1. As always, I appreciate hearing your reactions and feedback. It truly does help me create the best stories that I can for readers to enjoy.

Tags for this chapter include: #bisexual male, #threesome, #dystopia, #novel, #romantic, #teasing, #denial, #toys, #submission, #male submissive

_______________

Avery:

"Morning, sunshine," I greeted a bleary-eyed Vik in the predawn chill of late February. I'd switched on the bedside lamp just so I could watch him remember what was going to happen to him today.

"Oh, god, Avery..." he groaned in response to my expectant cheerfulness, and there was the anguished-yet-enthralled expression I was waiting to see. He rolled face up and stared self-consciously at the ceiling of the room I shared with Julian, who lay behind me. "Do I really have to?"

"I really, really want you to, so yes," I told him, blissfully merciless.

We were several days into an extended orgasm control game with Vik, and I'd taken devious delight in riding his cock last night while making him hold back his climax. I hadn't held mine back; I'd shot my load forcefully into Julian's mouth, leaving Vik's rigid pole unrelieved in my ass.

I'd made him stay there, tensing desperately beneath me while I tweaked his nipples and informed him of my plan for today. Specifically, my plan to make him wear the anal plug through his whole shift treating patients at the medical center, after four days of being teased, edged, and denied release.

"Do you know how hard it is to hide an erection in scrubs?" Vik asked plaintively.

I reached for the erection in question -- yep, it was alert and ready for the day's torment. "Not as hard as this cock's going to be with the plug holding your ass open and hitting your prostate every time you move."

"Fuck," he swore under his breath.

"Let alone how hard you'll be by the time I play with you tonight," I added, rubbing his naked shaft for good measure.

"Oh my god," he repeated, apparently powerless to find any other words.

Julian and I had been taking turns deciding how to exploit Vik's fully surrendered body and whether he would get to come. My turn lasted through tomorrow morning, and I got to cap it off by spending the night alone with him. Julian still had only ever slept with Vik when the three of us were together. It had seemed unfair at first, but eventually I understood that unlike me, Julian wouldn't be gaining anything new by a solo session with Vik. He could have a solo session with me just about any time he wanted. So I stopped worrying about it.

"You get in the middle, so Julian can watch too," I directed our handsome plaything.

He complied, climbing over me to lie between us, and Julian handed me the bottle of lube and the anal toy. It was the same one I'd worn a number of times, carefully sterilized: black plastic, slightly curved to lodge against the magic spot, shaped to work with the sphincter and stay naturally inside. My own cock pulsed in recognition of the sinful combination of pleasure and frustration that one little object could generate.

I folded the quilt back. "Grab your ankles and open up."

Vik agonized for a moment, then he extended both legs in the air, hands holding them as wide as his muscles would allow. This was my new favorite position to put him in for anal play: it offered maximum accessibility and an exceptional view, plus it required him to participate actively in his own exposure. Vik both loved and hated the way it made him feel -- meaning he loved that it made him feel embarrassed and used.

I laid one fingertip at the small brown portal between his split ass cheeks, and he rolled his java irises to the ceiling again.

I wasn't letting him get away with hiding this morning. "Look at me while I touch you, Vik."

He obeyed because he always did, visible heat on his cheeks revealing the cost. I poured some lube directly onto his hole and rubbed it in, sensuous and tantalizing, while he forced himself not to look away. His shaft twitched helplessly as my finger slid deliberately against his very vulnerable pucker.

"Who does this little hole belong to today?" I asked meaningfully.

He held my gaze with effort, but his answer was ready. "You, Avery."

I may not have known much about power play before I met Julian, and I may have been a total novice at the dominance side when we started with Vik, but I'd had a fair amount of practice by now, and I knew the kind of things that got to him. And the kind of things that made this experience worthwhile for him.

I snuck my fingertip through the ring of muscle into the dirty darkness of his anal passage. "What about in here?"

"Belongs to you." His breath was already unsteady, and need smoldered in his deep-set eyes while he held himself obscenely open for my finger.

I worked the lube in, first with one digit, then with two. It would have been plenty to add lube to the toy, but I wanted the plug to be an echo of this: my fingers probing Vik's back chamber, finding his pleasure button, pressing it just enough to get him excited, but not enough to offer any real satisfaction.

Julian simply watched the pornographic scene unfold beside him. We'd had time in the past five months to try most of the things he'd wanted a third partner for, and this was a bonus I hadn't banked on -- how hot it could be just to observe and enjoy. A living fantasy starring your favorite characters.

"How about this cock?" I asked Vik, closing my other fist around it while I rubbed him inside.

"It's yours," he moaned. His long, straight legs still hovered in the air, bound by his own grip.

I jacked him lightly a few times. "You gonna keep your hands off it while the toy fucks your ass all day?"

"Y-yes..."

"Good. No one touches it except for me, until tomorrow. Not even Julian." I flashed a look at my partner. The classically harmonious lines of his face showed pride, affection, and shameless desire -- for me, I thought. The familiar glow of his approval filled my chest, and I returned my attention to my victim.

I played with him a little longer: stroking up his rod, brushing over his balls, smoothing the ticklish planes of his inner thighs, all while fingering his ass. Vik stayed in place, but small gasps and twitches at the slightest touch showed how incredibly horny he was after so many consecutive days of being worked up and denied release.

"You think I'm gonna let you come today?" I asked in my newly-developed tantalizing tone.

"I -- I don't know..."

My thumb rubbed his sensitive taint, adding pressure to his prostate. "You want me to?"

"I -- yes --" he stammered.

It was a trick question, because as physically desperate for an orgasm as he surely was, mentally he got off on serving and sacrificing. When we demonstrated our complete control by depriving him of one of the most basic human urges, he could truly surrender and feel connected. That could be worth more than the momentary gratification of sexual climax. My reasons for letting Julian deprive me weren't quite the same, but I understood the tradeoff.

"We'll see," I smiled and reached for the toy. After slathering it with lube, I worked it into Vik's prepared passage, until his sphincter closed around the narrow end. A short segment remained outside, nestling into his crack so the plug couldn't get lost inside.

I petted his erection for a minute, watching his limbs start to tire from holding that uncomfortable position and watching his ass clench around the unyielding intruder. I well remembered the sparks of bliss that flew from the prostate every time the inner muscles tightened around the toy, like steel striking flint.

"You can put your legs down," I told him finally. Then I crawled up his slim torso to kiss him. He pressed fervently against my lips, and his whole body tried to dissolve itself into mine. I let him show his yearning until I stilled him with a hand on his cheek.

"I want you to enjoy that plug for me," I said. "I'll be by later to add lube. And I hope Rowan's there when I do, because she'll surely know we're up to something when I pull you into the private office," I finished with a mischievous grin.

"Ah, Avery..." Vik squirmed under me in fascinated frustration. "You might be the deadliest cock-tease I've ever met."

"You're welcome," I smirked.

His reply was a wordless moan, but behind the burning lust was that adoring expression he got when he could completely give over to our authority. I moved off him, quickly cleaned my hand, and stretched myself over Julian instead. He kissed me in turn, deep and possessive, his hands sliding down to my ass. My knees pulled up so I could straddle his hips.

"You can stay and watch if you want," I told Vik between kisses with my husband. "But I don't think it'll help your situation."

"No, I'll leave you to it." I heard his breath hitch as he gingerly climbed off the bed. When you haven't worn a plug for a while, it takes some effort to figure out how to move without being overwhelmed by the constant impalement.

"What do you want, love?" Julian asked me in his sexy low voice. "I bet your little hole is tingling, after what you did to him. Does it need my fingers? My cock? My tongue?"

"Mmm," I agreed. "Yes. Anything."

"Come here, then." His hands prompted me to my palms and knees, then he slid off my trunks and turned me to face the door. "If we're quick, we might have time for all three," he said, just before his tongue swiped my back portal.

"Oh yeah..." I braced against him and let him maneuver my hips so he could lick from the underside of my balls all the way to the nerve cluster at the top of my crack. It was filthy, and intimate, and delicious, and there was something extra hot about letting him work his tongue into all my private crevices while another man went about the mundane business of dressing and washing and leaving for the day.

With my plug lodged firmly up his ass.

As we did most mornings, Julian and I started our workday training with the guards. That gorgeously ripped body of his benefitted from selective breeding and the very best resources the country still offered during his formative years, but those muscles didn't maintain themselves.

Here in the lawless states between east and west coast, it was downright dangerous to be out of shape. We were the police, the army, the emergency responders, and the technicians. You'd better be faster and stronger than the storm or fire or enemy militia chasing you, or you'll be dead.

It was combo drills today in the practice field: short sprints interspersed with pushups, weighted squats, jumping over obstacles, and beating up some dummies. My lungs were heaving by the time we finished, and my muscle fibers burned with the satisfying stress that kept them fit. Some people complained about the punishing work -- not where Julian could hear them -- but I craved it. Nothing made me feel more powerful than exerting my will through pure physical force.

I stayed busy around the fort that morning, though I was useless for any complex mental work, with Vik's secret predicament constantly distracting me. We'd taken advantage of a lull to play this game -- we seemed to have gotten through the worst of the winter infections, and the frenetic activity of spring hadn't yet begun. Daylight was lengthening steadily, and we didn't even anticipate any childbirths this week. At least twice a month, Vik spent all day or night (or both) helping mother and baby survive the harrowing journey from womb to world. Most did, but too many didn't.

When the sun was an hour or so below its crest, I made my way to the medical center. Our community wasn't large enough for anything other than a few multi-use tents joined to a wooden building that housed the sickest patients and most sterile procedures. I was pleased to find Rowan in one of the tents, examining a child's ankle.

"It looks like some damage to the ligaments on this side," Rowan was explaining to the kid and the adult with her when she noticed me at the entrance. "That's what we call a sprain. It doesn't feel severe, so it should heal on its own with rest. I'll be right back to give you some instructions."

"Everything ok?" she asked me when we'd stepped outside.

"Yeah, great. I'm just here to see Vik. Is he busy?"

"He's seeing chronic patients for clinic today, so he should be in the north tent."

"Anyone using the office?"

"No, Dr. Atherton is off. Why? Wait, are you here for a sexy visit, Avery?" she exclaimed.

"Maybe..." I smirked. Rowan was always eager for information about my intimate relationships, but I rarely gave her more than fragmentary clues.

"Please can I watch? Listen? Accidentally walk in and catch a peek?"

"Stop it," I laughed and steered her back toward her patient. "Find your own boy toy. Or girl toy. Someone who's at least attracted to women."

"Damn tease," she complained.

That cracked me up. "You have no idea."

She punched me playfully on the shoulder, then she went to back to deal with the sprain. Several other community members were waiting for care, so I figured she'd stay busy for a while.

In the other tent, I waited near the doorway to the wooden part of the center until Vik finished with his patient and came over. The crotch of his scrub pants definitely seemed fuller than normal, and there was a subtle frenetic energy beneath the tranquility he usually projected. His expression was as meticulously restrained as his close-cropped dark hair, but wild desire lurked in his eyes.

"Inside, please," he murmured. I checked the beds in the main room: empty. Perfect. I'd do this with or without an audience, but this way I could take my time.

He led the way to one of the small, insulated rooms at the back. He and Dr. Atherton shared this office, using it for serious consultations, research, and documentation. Shelves crammed with thick reference books lined one wall, and two wooden stools stood before a file-cluttered desk.

When the door was closed and locked, Vik turned and waited for me to give him instructions. I loved this moment -- when he submitted to me by doing absolutely nothing; when he gave me control not because I'd done anything to earn it, but simply because he wanted to.

I was drawn immediately to his willingly-offered body. I stepped closer and slid my hands underneath his undyed cotton scrub top and along the bare skin of his sides.

"So what seems to be the problem, doctor?" I asked mischievously. "You been getting aroused at inappropriate times?"

He sighed longingly into my touch and played along. "Yes... Recurrent, persistent erections without relief... Continuous testicular pressure and tenderness..."

I caressed my thumbs over both nipples, and he inhaled sharply, then continued the technical description.

"Hypersensitivity to stimulation...and I'm concerned there might be a foreign object pressing the anterior rectum over the prostate gland..."

"Ooh, that sounds like it could be serious," I joked, removing my hands. "I'd better have a look. Take down your pants and bend over the desk."

Vik drew a bracing breath, stepped to the sturdy workstation, and untied the string holding up his standard-issue scrub pants. He pushed them to his thighs along with his trunks and leaned on his elbows, his back parallel to the folders scattered across the surface.

I moved behind him and studied his shapely ass, made even more naked by the clothing still covering his torso and legs. He gasped again when I nudged the toy sticking out of his hole.

"You're right, there is a foreign object in your ass." I said in my mock-clinical tone while I carefully started working the plastic shape loose. "Are you sure it's a concern, though? Seems like the effect would be...pleasurable."

"It is," he managed, continuing to explain as if to a professional. "That's -- that's the trouble. It's incessantly...arousing, and I'm not able to...achieve completion."

I added lube to the toy from the small bottle I carried in my pocket, then I inserted it back into Vik's channel. Instead of leaving it there, I kept fidgeting with it, deliberately provoking his most private erogenous zone.

"Well that must be a separate problem," I said over his suppressed moans. "Anyone as aroused as you are should be able to get off in no time."

"I could, but my partner -- withholds permission --"

Fuck yeah, I was withholding permission. Despite the craving in my own cock, I decided that was enough for this round. I directed him to stand up and put his pants back on. When he'd re-tied the drawstring, I kissed him sweetly, a counterpoint to the torture.

"Your partner sounds like a dick," I commented with a grin.

Vik shook his head and gave me a small smile. "He's...wonderful."

"I'll see you in a few hours," I said, then I left him to try to cool down before his next patient.

I went with Julian on security rounds during the afternoon. He had many scouts and guards reporting in daily, of course, but he still liked to lay his own eyes on our perimeter once a day, if he wasn't required elsewhere. The wind chilled whatever wasn't covered by my flannel-lined canvas jacket, but the sun filtered through bare branches with more warmth than it had a few weeks ago.

"How's he doing?" Julian asked when we were alone on the wooded path between Fort Laurel's wall and the closest guard post.

"Horny as hell," I replied, as proud as if it were my personal accomplishment. Which it kind of was. "Not sure he'll make it through the day."

Julian turned a fond look on me. "And to think, not so long ago, I denied you for the very first time, and I had you out in this forest, teaching you how to tolerate orgasm-less stimulation. It was about this time of year, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, two years ago." I called up the memories: these same gracefully naked branches, the late-winter sun, and Julian's hand down my pants while I forced myself not to thrust into it. God, I'd had no idea what he was capable of until that day. Or what I was capable of. The start of a whole new world of excitement and ecstasy.

"You know you can let him come if you want. I won't be disappointed."

"I might be. I've never seen him so desperate. It's fucking hot."

"It is, isn't it," Julian said, sounding amused. Probably because I'd only just discovered this fetish he'd enjoyed for so long.

We walked a little further through the hibernating woods. The pines had never lost their greenery, but the deciduous trees were already creating the buds that would soon adorn their branches with new leaves.

"I have some news, actually," Julian announced. "Gavin took me aside yesterday. He's talked to Madelyn and done a lot of thinking, and he'd like to try seeing Vik."