After the End Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, really? Why didn't you tell me this morning?"

"We were a bit busy this morning," he reminded me with a sultry edge.

Right. With Julian putting various appendages into my ass. The next round with Vik was starting to seem too far away.

"So what happens next? Does that mean we won't...have Vik over anymore?" I wasn't sure I was ready to give that up, all of the sudden.

"I wouldn't advise getting too far ahead of ourselves. They haven't even had a conversation yet. I asked Gavin to let us tell Vik. Thought it might be a nice birthday present."

Yeah, I bet it would be. Vik was turning thirty in a few days, and we had plans with him -- some that he knew about, and some that he didn't. But finding out that someone he'd had a secret crush on, who he thought was taken and straight, was actually interested in dating him...that would be pretty special.

"I thought maybe the four of us could get together, as a first step," Julian added. "Make things a little more comfortable. We're close to both of them; they could get to know each other, and we could facilitate."

"Like a double date?"

"Sure," he smiled.

"Sounds fun. And maybe if it goes well, they could go home together. And I'll jerk off all night, imagining Vik letting Gavin do all the shit to him that we do."

"I'm glad you approve of the match," Julian said, amused again. "I didn't think you were interested in Gavin that way, though."

"I'm not, but Vik likes him. And Gavin is even taller than you, and about as buff, and I can imagine how much Vik will get off on that."

"True." We were nearing our first stop. "So we agree? We won't say anything until his birthday?"

"Agree."

When we got back to the fort in the late afternoon, I made a second visit to the med center. Vik was already in the office that time, sitting at the desk paging through one of the scary-looking textbooks.

I stepped in and locked the door behind me. "Ready for your follow-up, doctor?"

Vik's expression immediately went self-conscious and transparently needy. "Oh god..."

I beckoned him to stand in front of me again. "Got to check on that foreign object. Make sure it's working correctly."

"If it's supposed to make me feel like I've been on edge for months, then it really is."

"Sounds ideal. Pants down," I instructed. "Bend over."

He assumed the position again, exposing the tip of the toy protruding from his sphincter. I maneuvered it out and back in with fresh lube, while his hands clenched the far edge of the desk and he tried not to let the desperate moans escape.

When it was seated in his back channel again, I had him pull up his pants, but I didn't turn him around. Julian's memories had gotten me...let's say nostalgic. Vik was a couple inches taller than me, like Julian, so I could easily rest my chin on his shoulder. I reached my left arm around to hold him against my body. The other snuck under his scrub top to find the line of hair leading downward from his belly button.

"Avery..." Vik breathed, tensing in anticipation at the suggestive contact.

"It's so hot that you're letting me keep that toy up your ass all day, fucking you while you work," I murmured.

My fingers kept tantalizing, following the trail and dipping under his waistband, and his hips started to rock.

"Does that feel good inside, when you move like that?" I asked.

"Yes..." he moaned.

"Well stop."

He obeyed, seemingly with difficulty, and held himself rigid in my arms.

"Good," I praised. "No moving. Let that toy tease you while I perform a proper exam."

The sound he emitted could only be described as a whimper. I slipped my hand down the front of his pants and laid it against his underwear-clad erection. It was so full of blood, heat radiated through the fabric.

"Avery!" he gasped, clearly struggling to stay still with my palm on his tormented shaft and the plug tempting him inside.

"Mmm hmm?" I used my provocative voice while my fingers started gently exploring his raging hard-on.

Both his hands grabbed my left arm. "Fuck -- please -- I can't --" he exclaimed, breathless.

"Yes you can. I'm barely touching you." My fingertips rubbed lightly through his underwear, along the length of his amazingly hard shaft and back up to curl around the corona. "I want to feel how hard that plug is making you."

He tightened to a death grip on my arm while I fingered his engorged glans. "It's been...almost five days of denial..." he panted. "It's not just the plug --"

I paused and left my palm resting on his cock. "Didn't you tell me that this belonged to me today?"

He took a couple of those deliberately slow breaths that got him through the tough moments of submission. Finally he nodded.

"Relax, then, and let me decide what happens to it."

I felt him pulse beneath the thin fabric, but he took a few more breaths and gradually released some of the tension from his muscles.

"That's better." I resumed teasing him, stroking slowly, not leaving out his swollen testicles.

He swore again, but he didn't fight me.

I switched into my fake-medical manner. "I'll need you to describe your symptoms while I examine you, so I can determine the correct treatment for your condition."

"Extreme sexual frustration..." Vik managed to say. "Tingling, burning, throbbing, exacerbated with contact..."

I kept sliding enticingly over his trigger rod, and he flinched when I hit the tender point just below his slit. The fluid leaking from his tip had wet the fabric there.

"Ah, Avery, I'm so sensitive..." Apparently he was too far gone to continue the clinical language. "It's bad enough to have my prostate stimulated constantly when I can't climax, but this is -- way worse --" He cut off, sucking in oxygen.

"That's so damn hot, Vik."

He wasn't exaggerating about being sensitive. Very soon, he had an urgent question.

"Am I -- allowed to come, if I don't move?"

"You think you could come just from this?" I asked, surprised. I softly targeted his frenulum again, and his grip on my arm tightened.

"I'm getting...really close..."

I lingered at that one hyper-reactive place, brushing through his trunks. "Yeah? You need it? This burning cock want to come?"

His voice was strained, at the edge of tolerance just like his arousal. "Yes, yes, please... I've been unbearably hard all day and it teases so badly right there -- please --"

God, this was addictive. I didn't let up the erotic torment -- slow and deliberate, just where it got to him the most. At the same time, I spoke next to his ear, low and sensual like Julian did when he tormented me.

"I was planning to fuck you tonight, with my cock instead of a toy, the way you love, and stroke you until you come screaming, and I'll shoot my load inside you at the same time. If you choose to wait, you can have that. But if you really want to come like this, in your pants, in your office, from nothing but a fingertip...then you have my permission."

Vik groaned, seeming agonized by his options. "If I come now, will you still fuck me later?" he asked through rapid breaths.

"Oh, I'll fuck you. Long and hard. But you won't get to release."

That drew another desperate, wordless sound. All his muscles were taut with the effort of resisting my finger.

"Will you -- stop touching me, so I can decide?" he pleaded.

"No." Every stroke he endured added more fuel to the fire building inside my trunks.

He seemed to struggle with himself for another few moments, then he exclaimed, "Ok, I'll wait!"

I didn't stop tantalizing his weak spot. "So you don't want to come?"

"No --" he gasped, sounding like he wished he was saying anything else.

"Ask me to deny you, then. Beg me to leave you on the edge like this."

"Oh, fuck, Avery!" Vik had to force a long breath into his lungs while my finger danced at his tip. "Please -- please don't let me come. Please leave me hard and throbbing until tonight --"

Damn, we'd never made him request torture before, and it escalated the furnace inside me to blazing. I could feel that he was near his limit, but I wanted the last little bit.

"You sure? You're so close. You really want me to stop?"

He was nearly sobbing with frustration, but he didn't cave. "Yes, please -- you have to or I'm gonna --!"

I pulled my hand out just in time, leaving him groaning helplessly and both of us consumed with lust. I, however, didn't have to endure mine without release.

I spun him around and kissed him roughly. "You are fucking unreal," I told him when I could tear my mouth away. "I need you, right now."

I switched our places so I could brace against the desk, and my hands pressed down on his shoulders. He obeyed willingly, sinking to his knees and opening my pants.

Vik sucked me eagerly and well, and I didn't hold back. I exploded into his mouth in short order.

When I could catch my breath, I pulled him to his feet and checked his expression. Longing still burned behind his eyes, but somehow he seemed at peace.

"I don't know how you can stand this sometimes," I told him.

He moved in close, and I wrapped him in an embrace, this time for comfort. I felt his chest expand and contract against mine.

"It pleases you," he said quietly. "That's how."

"It sure as hell does."

I held him for another minute, to help his nervous system calm down. Finally he sighed and stepped away.

"I should get back to work."

"Yeah, me too."

"I'll see you later?" Vik asked.

"Can't wait. Because as I'm sure you can guess...I'm not giving you that orgasm until I'm good and ready."

I thought I saw him shiver, but there was enthusiasm mixed in with the distress. I smiled and left.

* * * * *

Vik:

To say it was a long day would be a substantial understatement. Bodily penetration is intense by nature, anal arguably more so than vaginal. Unlike female sex organs, the rectum cannot excrete lubricant, and the regulating muscles do not loosen with arousal. Anything entering the anus has to be artificially prepared and forced every time.

The vagina and vulva are also wonderfully functional, self-purifying organs. Naturally-produced female lubricant smells clean and rinses off easily with water. (I know this from clinical, not personal, experience.) The rectum, on the other hand, is the terminus of the digestive tract, the channel via which the body eliminates waste. Nothing in there smells pleasant, and anything inserted must be thoroughly decontaminated to avoid spreading illness-causing microbes. The taboos around anal sex didn't entirely originate from patriarchal prejudice.

So allowing a partner to penetrate the "back door" at any point during sex is a very intimate, private experience. Taking that activity out of the bedroom and into the public eye...it pressed my buttons both literally and figuratively, as Avery correctly predicted.

It was constant anguish, when I was already in hair-trigger condition from being worked up and denied for five straight days. Every jostle of the plug reignited my need and distracted me with incendiary memories: Avery and Julian trading me back and forth, activating every single hot spot and exploiting all my psychological weaknesses; then just when I thought it couldn't get worse, teaming up to drive me gently insane. I wanted to jerk off every second, my own cock a constant temptation while I tended to patients and gave advice on managing health conditions.

And yet it was...blissfully sweet, to feel the intense craving and not to satisfy it. Simply to yield and let it happen. To spend my days saturated in lust for two incredibly attractive, attentive men, without having to modulate the way I felt. I was allowed to be needy and vulnerable and out of control, and they were there to set the boundaries and keep me safe. I didn't have to decide what was enough or too much. I only had to obey. Knowing how turned on they got because of me, how much pleasure they received through me, fulfilled me more than merely getting off.

Each of them had many desirable attributes, and I wouldn't presume to rank them, but I thought Avery enjoyed me more than Julian did. Not that I had any complaints about being with Julian. But he had his own partner who sometimes met him with the fiery passion of an equal, other times submitted to him beautifully, and always deeply loved him. I couldn't remotely compete with that, and I didn't want to.

Avery, though, didn't have anyone else submitting to him, and he never had in the past, either. Our bond was a little different, and stronger, because of that. I was both eager and terrified to find out what he had in store for me tonight before he gave me satisfaction. And I was positively aching for his cock.

"I don't usually make house calls, doctor," he smirked when he showed up at my door, shiny black hair curling enticingly around his ears. "But I thought your unusual foreign object called for some extra care."

God, even Darius, who'd opened me to the expansive possibilities of power play, hadn't been as...talkative...as my current lovers. Just a few words in those provocative tones could set my blood simmering.

As soon as Avery tossed his jacket onto my armchair, I wrapped my forearms around his shoulders and kissed him fervently until he gave me his tongue. I needed him -- this -- so badly. He caught my mood, pushing me against the door for full-body contact while he frenched me.

"Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule," I managed to tell him. "It is most appreciated."

"The pleasure is mine, I assure you." He lavished me with more passionate kisses, until some of my anxiety settled. Whatever was going to happen, whatever he wanted to take from me, it wouldn't be more than he gave.

I'd expected him to start in with the merciless torment immediately, but he seemed content to make out with me for a while. I didn't want to stop either. He was such a physically striking man, from the exquisite shape of his lips to the hard muscle beneath his t-shirt. It was difficult ever to get enough. His hands traveled while we kissed, not to anywhere explicit, but his confidence and possessive energy were plenty arousing.

This side of him tended to emerge more when we were alone. Julian was half a decade older than him and exuded a magnetism that I imagined originated from his ruling-class heritage. He could exert incredible force when he chose to, and even when he didn't, his lineage and exceptional abilities tended to overshadow the rest of us. I thought he and Avery had arrived at a pretty balanced partnership, but was also nice to see what Avery was like in the sunlight.

"So, how's it going?" he grinned when we'd wound down. His straight, slender frame still pressed me to the door, and my arms were still folded around his neck. I'd changed into clean clothes, lounge pants and a loose long-sleeved top, and I knew he could feel my erection against his hip. Just like I could feel his.

"Better now," I replied. I wished he would just let me come immediately. But I also...didn't.

He stared into my eyes mischievously and reached under the hem of my shirt. "Stay where you are," he instructed, and my skin started to prickle. Being touched inside my clothing always added an extra layer of eroticism. The visceral invasion of my privacy proved that no part of me could be hidden from my partner's ownership.

He curled his fingers and swept my unguarded flanks -- ah, it took so little for him to activate ticklish signals everywhere he made contact. I laughed and tried not to twist away, letting him rake my skin and creep toward my much more susceptible armpits.

I was tightening my pelvic floor involuntarily, which ground the plug against my prostate, which in turn made my cock spasm. That I allowed Avery to exploit me like this, of my own free will, only turned me on more. The cascading effect of his ticklish teasing threatened to leave me delirious.

"Bet you're feeling that in some interesting places, huh?" he asked with a knowing smile. His fingers lingered just below my exposed pits, beneath my shirt.

"Oh god, Avery, please..." was all I could come up with in return. My hands clenched my own forearms behind his head.

"Begging already? That bodes super well for me."

I couldn't access any more words with his fingertips in their present location. But he just poked once into my armpits, then moved to my nipples.

It was so good -- my over-sensitized nerve endings picked up the tiniest nudges, and the corresponding ache in my cock was almost as intense as an actual orgasm. After everything I'd been subjected to this week, I was absolutely clay in his hands.

While he played with my nipples, he kissed me some more: first my lips, then my neck. He found my favorite spots, below my ear and along my jaw, which felt heavenly combined with the stimulation at my chest and in my ass. As long as heaven could be a place of infinite unrelieved thirst.

After a minute his fingertips reached into my hollows, still unprotected with my arms above his shoulders, while his thumbs kept stroking my nipples. His wriggling fingers tickled while his thumbs flooded me with rapture, and I giggled and writhed and pulsed urgently in my pants, but I didn't stop him.

When he finally gave me quarter and took my arms down, it was all I could do not to rut against him like an animal. God, I was never going to get through this.

"You're so much fun to play with," Avery told me with another smile before stepping back. "Take these clothes off."

I shed my scrubs under his appreciative gaze and stood naked in front of him. He stared at my shaft jutting obscenely against my stomach. My hands itched to provide some protection, but I left them at my sides.

"I'm really glad you chose this option," he said while I stood in suspense, feeling like I had a neon Tease Me sign pointing to my erection.

"I have...mixed feelings..."

He reached toward me and trailed electric fingers up my length. I hissed involuntarily at the combination of joy and frustration.

"I will allow you to come," he reiterated, "but not until I give you permission. You understand?"

"Yes..." I replied, though I didn't know how I'd manage to wait if he touched me there much more.

Avery tweaked my hard nubs again. "Go lie down so I can give these nipples a tongue bath."

I stretched out on my quilt, and he removed his shirt, probably because he knew how I admired his fit torso. Just another tool to drive me out of my mind.

The way he licked my nipples...I wanted to come, and die, and take on a new career as his slave. Such juicy pleasure and such out-of-control yearning. He hadn't taken the toy out, and he hadn't indulged my cock again, and I was pretty sure I'd been chanting his name when I realized he'd stopped.

He pushed my knees up and planted my feet wide on the bed, giving him a perfect view of my plugged anus. One finger traced the protruding end.

My sphincter was sore from being rubbed and held open all day, but even more so from the incessant desire for sex that the plug only hinted at.

"Please..." I said automatically, trying not to hold my breath while he played in my cleft.

"What? You wishing for something different in here?" He started loosening the plastic object.

"Only since you fingered me this morning..."

"Me too. Maybe someday I'll bang you in your office."

Chills ran down my spine. So inappropriate, yet the scenario seared into my groin: Avery ordering me to bare myself and bend over the desk, my ass exposed to the door. His solid, oiled rod forcing me open, maybe even with patients and nurses in the next room. Biting back the elated moans as he filled me. He probably wouldn't let me come, just for fun, and I'd think of him every time I used the office for consultation or documentation.