After the Funeral

Story Info
He hooks me at a friend's funeral.
753 words
3.75
10.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers

The funeral prayers were just about to end. I turned my eyes without turning my head to locate him in the front row. All of the Guild members were in their headscarves and were behaving at their most holy. You would think they have no husbands with whom they sleep naked at night!

I have been fighting with myself for two weeks now. I am married, and am born again; I should not be feeling this powerful attraction for this former elder of the church. But I want him so badly! Whenever he touches me on my upper arm, or my tummy area looking into my eyes, I wish we were not in a public place so that he could do more to me. I so want him to make love to me.

As people take their tea and snacks, he searches for me with his eyes without moving his head. When our eyes meet across the field of people I feel a thrill of pleasure.

He gives me a meaning glance as he stands up and heads for the gate. According to our plan I should follow him in a few minutes. He will leave his gate unlocked for me.

I leave the homestead and climb the slight slope towards his home. Finding the gate unlocked I enter. He is waiting for me just inside and conducts me into his house. As soon as the door closes we jump onto each other. His kiss is even sweeter than I had imagined.

"You came, darling!" He holds me tightly. "Thank you so much! Today I will satisfy you beyond anything you have ever known!" I cannot remember when I was held like that, not even when my husband was wooing me, so may years ago.

I do not know how he removes his clothes to leave him in only his underwear. With expert fingers he unbuttons my top and unzips my skirt. You would think he had dressed me, so easily does he work. Now he is rubbing my bare tummy and making me moan.

"You have maintained such a beautiful figure Bess," he says to me, making me feel so special, while kissing the nape of my neck. Nobody has ever been there and the sensations are wholly new.

He pulls me onto the sofa, kissing my breasts over the bra. He slips his hand between my legs and I know for sure he will make love to me. How glad I am that I saw him for who he was rather than the hypocritical view we church people force ourselves into, often against the evidence of our eyes.

A few minutes of this sweet torture he has removed his underwear and then mine. Both are as naked as the day we were born!

He lays me on the sofa and kisses my breasts until I am mad with desire. "Darling please come in NOW!" I command.

Effortlessly he positions himself over me and I feel his fucking tool in my pubic hair.

Why is he punishing me for so long? I think to myself. I try to twist my body to force him to enter me. He responds with a twist of his own. His dick pushes against my pussy insistently. I am so wet that only a few of his strokes cause him to enter me. He stops all movement and looks me in the eye. At that moment the love I have for him increases crazily. I twist, trying to make him move inside me. He pulls out, leaving only the head. Desperately I cry out, Dont go, beloved!

For reply, he thrusts hard all the way in and pulls out again. Again he drives into my cunt with the same speed. Strangely it is not forceful. I can't believe he is not going to come in the next stroke. But he just keeps going, driving my excitement higher and higher.

"Oh Bess, you are so sweet!" he moans into my neck. At some point he turns, touching a place I have never felt before. Electricity starts at my feet and rushes all the way up my backbone making it go stiff like masai spear. I cannot contain the scream that rises to my throat.

"Aiiieee, darling! Eeeee!" I cant believe I have hit an orgasm with a man. It stopped happening so long ago, even with my husband! What has he done to me?

Khai, he is still moving inside with gentle strokes. Its driving me up again.

tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers