After the Party -- 750 Words

Story Info
They didn't know about the cameras.
769 words
3.76
31.4k
49

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

After pouring two glasses of wine and sitting in my usual chair in our living room, I put the USB memory stick in my tablet and clicked on the files to start each video. I watched the movies briefly, scrolling forward to an interesting part, then I clicked 'pause' before checking the next one.

My gorgeous wife came from our bedroom twenty minutes later, freshly showered, and ready for bed. She sat in her usual chair, picking up her wine glass.

"Did you have a good time at their party?" I innocently asked, already knowing the answers to all of my questions.

"Oh, yeah! I always have fun at Robert and Denise's parties. How about you? Who did you find interesting tonight?"

"Natalie talked to me for almost an hour. But I finally broke away."

"Growlll!" she exclaimed with her catty, attack tone. "She's too hot, and I don't like her."

""I missed you around the living room or kitchen, so I wandered around, checking other rooms looking for you," I replied evasively. "Were you outside with some others all evening?"

"Robert bragged about his 'mancave', so he took a few of us to the basement on a tour. He partitioned off a nice room there."

"I didn't know about his mancave," I innocently replied.

"He said he just finished it last week."

Turning on the TV, I looked back at my computer, casting the first video to the big screen. "When I couldn't find you, I asked Denise if she saw you anywhere."

My wife stared at the TV, her eyebrows rising in surprise, as the video showed her naked, kneeling on a pullout sofa-bed over Denise's husband with his cock in her mouth. I turned up the volume on the sound, so we could hear her gagging as she tried to deepthroat him.

"Our hostess found you," I said in a calm voice.

I clicked the icon for another video from a different angle. My wife was lying on her back with Robert positioned beside the bed holding her ankles, her legs splayed wide open. He was pumping his cock into her, while another guy was leaning over her head face-fucking her. We could hear her 'glug, glug' sounds with the cock hitting the back of her throat.

"I didn't see any camera in there," she replied cooly, as we watched the two men fucking her.

"Robert didn't know either. Denise suspected what he had in mind there. She installed three small, hidden cameras in the corners of his mancave."

In the third video, my wife was on her hands and knees being spit-roasted with two different cocks. And there were more of our neighborhood husbands in the background, stroking themselves, waiting their turn.

When the one in her mouth erupted, we could clearly see some of the thick white spunk drool from her lips, but she swallowed as much as she could, as the other guy kept thrusting from behind. After the spent guy pulled out, she wiped her mouth with the back of one hand before the next stepped up to her, and she grasped his member to guide it into her lips.

As she watched herself on TV, I scrolled through one of the others on the small screen of my laptop. Casting my next interesting choice onto the TV, this had Robert replacing the guy behind her as cum dripped from her cunt. He pushed her hips and ass down for a different angle, probing with his cock. Then we clearly heard my wife insist, "Use lube and go slow," before taking another cock back into her mouth. Robert rubbed plenty of lube onto his cock, before slowly easing it into her ass.

"Who has copies of these videos?" she calmly asked.

"All of their wives. I'll piece together one video of my slut's best performance."

"Are you divorcing me?"

"Well...."

"Oh?" Then she asked, "What were YOU doing all evening?"

"Watching the video feed on TV in their master bedroom," I admitted. "...with very angry, conspiring wives. Their husbands are all eating cream pie tonight. We all agreed, next month's "Wives' Cuck Party" is just for angry wives and their 'plus one.' I'm Natalie's plus one."

"Denise said Robert WILL be zip-tied to a chair to watch us and eat more cream pies... or she'll take everything in divorce court! Afterwards, you and their husbands get copies of those videos to watch at home. Then we'll see who wants to have more fun."