All Comments on 'After the Party -- 750 Words'

by Lifestyle66

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

not bad, but two wrongs don't make a right. An airplane, maybe, but not a right. 4 stars. The Bear understnads.

The BEAR

AardieAardie3 months ago

So… he’s not divorcing the neighborhood bike?

Regguy69Regguy693 months ago

I'm guessing he didn't care she was fucking around - he just wanted to force her to accept his fucking around too. the old Goose and Gander lifestyle.

demanderdemander3 months ago

Gotta walk and put the video out there for everyone to see why. Can't ever touch the bitch again. D

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Somewhat disturbing listening to her 'calm and cool' responses in what would otherwise be the downfall of their marriage.

The classic coup de grace when the hubby gets the last laugh was a nice twist.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm3 months ago

I gave it a three because I honestly don't know what to make of this.

On one hand, the wife's cool behavior shows that she really doesn't care whether or not the marriage persists. On the other hand, the husband's immediate over-the-top revenge fucking, in addition to that closing statement, makes me belief that he, too, isn't really sad about anything that happened.

In the end, the biggest question I want to ask is: Why are they married in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

well it is loving wives so....

still not that satisfying for me, it needs more emotions.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I get it but they both sound so calm and unconcerned.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nope divorce the cunt. No point staying married ti a skank bitch like this female creature. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Two complete idiots about the enjoy several STD's. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Only 1 star for me. It's OK to tell her he's been revenge fucking the neighbors but it's just stupid to promise to give her ammunition to use against them.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu3 months ago

Na ah.

That was NOT a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Two stars. Nothing here to see, folks, just move along. Could have been one star, but I am in a good mood and feeling merciful.

JPB

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

1 star - I can not help thinking about what would possess a woman to do that to her husband?

Martian Slut Ray aside - she must be bi-polar.

How could the husband even consider kissing the SLUT after seeing her suck two guys - let alone fucking the SLUT without a condom ever again?

This marriage is dead.

This is just another slut/cuck fantasy story and a waste of time.

Epcy69Epcy693 months ago

I read fiction for what it is, fantasy. With that said, this is the best 750 word story I've came across so far. 5 ☆'s

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Devoid of emotion on either side, so I'm left flat - 3.2*

Rocky62Rocky623 months ago

So, all the men save 1 disappear to bang the slut and nobody thinks that would be too obvious instead of taking turns? Not one wife lost it and blew their future plans?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Down the tube they go!

4

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

See ya in divorce court!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Divorce the bitch after burning her down. Two stars ⭐️.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Who cares?

16GaDouble16GaDouble3 months ago

I can live with that ending.

Cheer-i-o.

tralan69ertralan69er3 months ago

A cool calm comedy. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's still a cuck story because he's staying with her.

willyk1212willyk12123 months ago

can't stat has to go

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't see how by fucking their wives and giving them the videos he is getting revenge. She can use that against him. ***

Sandman87Sandman873 months ago

It is a cuck story because he knew it was happening while it was happening. Staying with the bitch has nothing to do with it.

Terrymartin559Terrymartin5593 months ago

A little far fetched

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit3 months ago

Supremely-silly adulterous action, masterfully mirthsome, hilarious-humping... and fucking funny!

Even funnier is just how seriously some commentators take it as they wind themselves up so ridiculously!

Calm down guys! Even God has a sense of humour you know? Why else would He have created a Hippopotamus?

Regards,

R.S.

inka2222inka22222 months ago

Nice little revenge!!! 5 stars. I don't like cuck shit, but this was the OPPOSITE of it.

nwaatntnwaatnt18 days ago

Haha like how the other husbands are sharing his wife and going sloppy seconds, thirds and so on he is fucking multiple wives and by the sounds of it those wives will be having them unknowingly eating his cum out of their pussy's

Me thinks he got the best out of that deal

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifestyle66@Lifestyle66
I've enjoyed writing for my own benefit in the past. Being a geek in my previous careers, learning to write a good story is now a challenge for my spare time. I'm an older male interested in the Loving Wives category, with those stories involving consensual sharing. I don't...