The Final Solution - 750 Words

Story Info
Giving the wife the toys she needs.
769 words
3.52
10.9k
14

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

Divorced and looking for casual sex, I met Leslie via a sex hook-up website. We agreed to meet at a bar on a Thursday evening, and after drinks to get to know each other, she invited me out to her car for a blowjob in the back seat! I came in her mouth, then I went down on her to get her off.

Leslie said the feel of my fleshy shaft was exactly what she wanted, but this was just a meeting to "size me up". Then she invited me to meet her in a hotel room that fateful Saturday...

After an afternoon of marathon sex, her cellphone dinged with an incoming text. But she didn't pick it up from the motel room nightstand. Leslie just picked her head up from her contented, relaxing position on my shoulder to look at me with a concerned expression.

"Now don't over-react," she started, "it's not what you think. But my husband wants to meet you..."

***

Theirs was a happy, monogamous marriage of high school sweethearts. Leslie was a stay-at-home mom, entering the workforce when the kids were grown. Stan was the loving husband and provider, who (according to Leslie) had a big cock and was all she ever needed... until life intervened.

Leslie had a hysterectomy, and the pill therapy afterwards wasn't working for her. So, she needed hormone replacement pellets implanted every three months, which had the side effect of increased libido. She was horny! And Stan enjoyed her daily need for his cock for over a year... until she fucked him to a heart attack.

Afterwards, Stan's blood pressure meds gave him erectile dysfunction, and in his condition, Viagra or other E.D. pills were too dangerous. His wife was getting irritable, always depending on her toys to get off, but saying the plastic and rubber things just aren't the same. So, they were headed for divorce.

***

We were relaxing in the hotel bed with her head on my shoulder and my left arm wrapped around her.

"You know, I don't love you," she said as she ran a finger lightly down my stomach to my cock. "I just want this part of you" as she played with my spent member.

"That works for me," I said, relieved she wasn't looking for any commitment from me.

The cellphone dinged, "... My husband wants to meet you."

"What do you mean, your husband?" I asked. "You didn't say you were married!"

Then I heard the hotel room keycard door lock click and the door opened, followed by a tall, burly guy entering. And he held a gun!

****

The gun he held that day was his "insurance" that things would remain civil between us, and that HE was in control.

No, it's not what you think, pervert! Her husband wasn't the hot wife's repressed gay cuck, wanting to eat my cum out of her. She ALWAYS cleans herself out before going home to him, saying she'd never disrespect the "love of her life".

To keep his horny wife from "cheating" on him, secretly taking some admirer at work or elsewhere, Stan decided his wife needs a "helping hand" with no emotional connection.

*****

We fuck... on picnic blankets, back seat of her car, hood of my car in a parking garage, motel rooms. You name it, and we've probably fucked or she sucked me off there. She just needs a hard cock.

We don't do this every day, on average maybe once or twice per week when she wants to "get together." She's horny and needs it. I knew the blowjobs were to reward me and keep me "on call" to meet her real needs. She just wants my stiff, fleshy one in her cunt for her ultimate release, before she goes home to her husband.

I'm their "stunt cock."

But I met another woman, Jenny. We've been dating for almost a year (when I'm not with Leslie) and she's everything I could want in a future wife. I just hope she'll like my friends. And Leslie said she'd have a girl-talk with her.

*****

The girls were taking an awfully long time in the lady's room, leaving me and Stan sitting at the table in the restaurant for our first double-date. When they finally returned and took their seats, Jenny had a devilish grin when she said, "I like your friends."

Leslie looked at Stan, saying "Oh, my GOD, she has an amazing tongue!"

Ours is a perfect relationship.