Finding Your Soulmate – 750 Words

Story Info
Sex, love, and marriage, or is love and marriage different?
768 words
3.21
10.7k
12

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

Ted pulled on his pants to join his wife downstairs, as I stopped his cum running out of me with some tissues. Jan already left for a bathroom break, saying she needed some water and another glass of wine. Roger came from the bathroom with a damp washcloth. Handing it to me, he climbed onto the bed to sit beside me. When Ted left, the bedroom door was open, a signal that anyone was welcome to come in to watch or join in the fun.

"Thanks," I said, taking the washcloth to clean myself. I scooted up on the bed sitting back on the pillows with my sometimes 'boyfriend'. Retrieving my wine glass from the nightstand, I took a healthy sip to rinse the taste of Dan's cum shot from my mouth.

"Did you orgasm with Ted?" Roger asked.

"Yeah," I admitted, a little surprised. "You're the only other man who could do that, since my divorce. You showed a lot of patience getting me over it. It's nice to know that my ex-husband didn't completely break me, and I can appreciate other men."

"I'm glad to be of service, m'lady," he said in his jovial manner.

"You do so much for me," I said a little shyly. "I hate to ask, but could you do me one more big favor?"

"For you, anything."

"I wanted to go to my high school 30-year class reunion in six months, but my ex-husband is planning to be there with his new wife. She was the tramp he was cheating with, and I'd rather not face them alone. Would you go as my 'plus one'?"

"You're not asking a girlfriend to go? I thought you preferred women."

"I did, I mean, I do like to play with women," I admitted, quickly correcting myself. "But I don't plan to marry a woman."

"So, we're talking marriage now," he said, jokingly.

"No, that's not what I meant," I responded, feeling a little embarrassed.

"I know what you meant," he said. "Of course I'll go with you."

"That's one of the things I miss about being married; planning ahead, knowing I have someone to travel with me. "

"I know the feeling. I'd like to go on a Caribbean vacation. But traveling alone isn't much fun."

"If you ever want to go on a vacation, I'll go with you. But I could never marry again, I have too many friends in the lifestyle I'd still want to see."

"I feel the same way. I really enjoyed fucking Jan, while her husband and Dan were doing you."

"I know, right? I liked playing with Jan when you started in her."

"We are very compatible," Roger said. "And with as much time as we've been spending together, even outside of these parties in the last three years,... I'm thinking..."

"Moving in together?" I anticipated. "We would save money, instead of keeping up two households."

"I was thinking of more, maybe including some grounds rules between us."

"What kind of rules?" I asked, with a tingly feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

"I don't want you going out with other men," he admitted.

"I don't think I'd like you going out with other women, either." Then I thought a little more. "Could I bring another man home for some fun?"

"Yeah," he quickly replied. "It would be like these house parties, as long as I can join in."

"Of course," I said, "I'm not excluding you."

"Can I bring another woman home?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah!" I excitedly assured him.

Roger turned toward me as he leaned in for a kiss, and I quickly turned my face away.

"I haven't brushed my teeth after swallowing Dan's load," I warned him.

"You've had some wine since then," and he reached his hand to lovingly turn my face back toward him for that kiss.

When another guy came into the room, I turned toward him. "Would you mind closing the door and giving us some private time?"

"Awe," he said, disappointed. "You said we would spend some time together."

"I think my future husband wants some alone time with me," I said consoling him. "Give us thirty minutes, then it's your turn."

Roger smiled, saying "Let's honeymoon in Saint Martin before your reunion... I love you," and he kissed me.

"I love you, too."

He guided his member into me. His slow, loving thrusts felt perfect... caring... unlike the animal passion of others. But enthusiastic fucking can be fun, too.